Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long does Ico last?  (Read 15730 times)
joy99

Activity: 167
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:48:22 PM

This is the new strategy that most devs are using to steal money from investors. They tell you they are in seed round or private sale, whatever way they may call it and offer larger bonuses that will entice investors into buying with the hope that they have the coins for cheap and for that matter they are lucky but here is the case that period never ends so in turns out to be that the investors are losers instead of being lucky.

Service thread below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5162299.msg51726822#msg51726822

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:58:37 PM

It depends.

If it is a hyped ico that could even end in 5 minutes. But if a very bad ico with a greedy team that can take years.
I guess that was about the ico era, but there are still hyped icos and the next should be celer network and that will end just in some minutes dude, so many people sold their BTT and FET to participate in celer. ico will be last forever.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:01:47 PM

How long does Ico last?

So, my friend is participating in the subscription campaign in the OUTOFTHLOUD project. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4814891.0
then something has changed and now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5085373
The rewards program began on August 1 and continues to this day. It has been 8 long months. Posts in social networks stopped at the end of 2018. For all Telegram questions, when the program ends for a fee, my friend gets one answer - after Ico. When asked when Ico will end - silence.
It’s a pity to throw a signature, it turns out 8 months of work wasted ...

Tell me, is there a limit on the duration of Ico? It can not last forever?

This is the risk when joining up bounty programs and actually I did experience the same thing too when I do join bounty wayback on last year.The duration extends to 4-5 months delay due to market condition
which I do understand and still continue to advertise their company.On the end when they finish their sale,bounty rewards is again delayed with having some various reasons blah blah blah and as a bounter
you cant do anything about it neither you would got paid on tokens or not at all.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:03:42 PM

How long does Ico last?

So, my friend is participating in the subscription campaign in the OUTOFTHLOUD project. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4814891.0
then something has changed and now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5085373
The rewards program began on August 1 and continues to this day. It has been 8 long months. Posts in social networks stopped at the end of 2018. For all Telegram questions, when the program ends for a fee, my friend gets one answer - after Ico. When asked when Ico will end - silence.

That is quite long for a bounty campaign, if it is a legit ICO it's ok to last that long but if you are not so sure then it's better to take off the signature ask them first if you can keep your stakes, it's your decision to stay or get out.
cerberus5424

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:45:53 PM

At the moment, the ICO lasts until at least some funds are collected. Now is clearly not the best time to invest in ICO.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:51:41 PM

There's no stipulated or defined timeframe for ICOs, some end in minutes while there are others that take weeks, months and even years to end. It depends on the interest from the investors and their target goal.
Lalapo08

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:55:16 PM

There is no time limit when ICO can end. ICO is free to design the project according to the length of time they will run the project. Each project has different times so no one can determine when the ICO ends. It's just that at the beginning, the ICO had a plan that had to be arranged in a definite and clear manner. If the planning has been made carefully, we can find out the ICO estimates are over and for the ICO it should not be far from the time set. This is to avoid disappointment from partners and the ICO still gets complete trust.
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:02:46 AM

How long does Ico last?

The -2 trust score of the bounty manager tells a lot. Regarding the ico a time schedule should be shown in the roadmap or in whitepaper, over there the info should be present.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:09:58 AM

The fastest ICO may last one month of duration period but there is no limit that ICO last . It depends in the team when they stop their duartion because they must pass their softcap and hardcap , but there are circumstances that an ICO stops early because the bounty manager nor the ICO is scam , and only they want to earn money and steal money from investors.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 12:18:49 AM

I have been on ico for 8 months, from April 2018 to the end of 2018. In the end at the beginning of 2019 dev announced that one team had escaped, and would not pay participants. it's very sad, I think you should always check their community and receive the latest updates from them every day.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 12:27:03 AM

If its a good project, it'll last for a while and if it is not then it'll vanish very quickly. It depends upon the team also. A good team knows how to make the project stay in the list of worthy projects.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:04:13 AM

If its a good project, it'll last for a while and if it is not then it'll vanish very quickly. It depends upon the team also. A good team knows how to make the project stay in the list of worthy projects.
good team always prepare their project perfectly.they want deliver product that could used in our daily life.without this adoptoin impossible for projects could survive in this market.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 01:12:19 AM

As of my experience, some ico are just short time like only a month, but the average duration of an ico are bout 3 to 4 months, some also last untilc6months but it depends on thr ico project. There are also extending their projects.
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:25:20 AM

As of my experience, some ico are just short time like only a month, but the average duration of an ico are bout 3 to 4 months, some also last untilc6months but it depends on thr ico project. There are also extending their projects.
For me all ICO projects are scam because they are really trying to make a lot of investors' money and then silence for a long time. Many projects have lasted for more than 6 months and as a result, investors cannot earn any profits. I think this ICO is too old and the current trend is that IEO helps investors to liquidate their investment in the shortest time.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:37:20 AM

It depends.

If it is a hyped ico that could even end in 5 minutes. But if a very bad ico with a greedy team that can take years.
That's also what I've just observed lately, those ico or introductory coins which been held from binance are completely been finished much quicker
than any ico's which been introduce around the market, we seen a lots of investors trying harder to buy as long as they can in order to make a good
chances to earned out from this venue.
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:50:00 AM

Almost last one year many ICO do not have good schedule for their coin selling time, last two year almost an ICO project always on time for selling their coin and listing on exchange market, I don't know why on this year many ICO always delay?
ryan992

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:50:27 AM

There is no limit for how long the ICO should take, it depend on the company or dev, it can be 1, 2, 3 or 4 month until the ICO finish, if the ICO is postpone it will take more long time to finish. Just ask the company or dev or admin about when the ICO start until finish.
djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:01:02 AM

Tough question indeed, As long as there are new ICO being created and some investors still having their will to choose the perfect ICO for them, then the ICO will surely stay to exist in this cryptocurrency.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 03:04:31 AM

Yes there is limit and it's decided by ICO team themselves, as you are saying their social media channels are dead — they most likely didn't reach softcap and delaying it to reach it.

I am finding it a shady ICO and don't have any expectations from it.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:43:10 AM

ICO companies naturally provide time for fundraising. And this all depends on ICO developers. But throughout 2018, many ICO projects suffered delays and extended ICO time. Extending ICO time due to difficulties in raising funds, so that the duration of the ICO is extended.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: