Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long does Ico last?  (Read 15730 times)
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:27:26 PM

As for me, few people are investing in ICO now. It seems to me that such investments are very unprofitable now. I find it difficult to find a quality project now.
Good projects are limited I'm number, but I can confidently say that there are still some good ones you can be glad you are involved in.
The only way to locate them is through quality research.
Considering the duration. I have seen projects, that got sold out within few hours or days and got listed after creating enough awards. I believe that  should be a good one, but identifying them sometimes might not be that easy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 04:31:06 PM

It is not specific how long does the ICO last, some may take 2 months, some take 3-4 months or more, some may stop in between and start later after break of few months.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:44:33 PM

ICOs will survive.
Still there is a hype, look at Bittorrent and FETCH.ai ICOs managed by Binance.
Bittrex is also launching platform for ICO startups.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:51:20 PM

In the best case scenario ICO lasts 6-8 weeks, but there is pre-sale, main sale and due to the market situation
many ICOs pause their sale and postpone for several months. The reason is that they are not prepared
enough and they cannot raise enough funds needed. This is why we have endless bounty campaigns in
some cases. Hunters are suffering with the projects and we have to get used to deal with this market situation.

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:30:47 AM

ICOs will survive.
A hype is good but if it will still go down, but at least they have good volume now.
I like this way of ICO, it will gain the confidence of the investors since reputable exchange are supporting it.

They have been doing this ever since IIRC.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:14:45 PM

ICOs will survive.
A hype is good but if it will still go down, but at least they have good volume now.
I like this way of ICO, it will gain the confidence of the investors since reputable exchange are supporting it.

They have been doing this ever since IIRC.
There is one positive thing, that there will be less ICOs but all of them will be carefully chosen, so they be more trusted.
But on the other hand, there will be an authority who will be responsible for choosing them.  Roll Eyes
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:33:28 PM

This depends, though there are a lot factors to be considered actually. But normally, 4-6 months I think, however it can be extended if the goal was not achieved. Also, let's also consider the milestone set by the ICO. By this way it can be determined how long would the said ICO before launching.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:10:48 AM

How long does Ico last?

So, my friend is participating in the subscription campaign in the OUTOFTHLOUD project. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4814891.0
then something has changed and now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5085373
The rewards program began on August 1 and continues to this day. It has been 8 long months. Posts in social networks stopped at the end of 2018. For all Telegram questions, when the program ends for a fee, my friend gets one answer - after Ico. When asked when Ico will end - silence.
It’s a pity to throw a signature, it turns out 8 months of work wasted ...

Tell me, is there a limit on the duration of Ico? It can not last forever?

It will vary how much time they need to get participants take a part in their ICO.
Usually, it will last until the hardcap hit, or in certain range of time like 2 months or so.
Many ICOs now are facing difficulty to raise the funds, maybe it is because the bad market situation that still not recovered yet.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:05:43 AM

Actually, if I can say, there is no limit on how long does the ICO last but most of them are typically run about 3-4 months. In your statement regarding the ICO, it seems like you were asking about the bounty since you put up a link on the bounty.

ico is one of the strategies in investing with altcoin or crypto currency with a long term and requires confidence and patience in investing with the crypto currency, of course, by getting prizes or rewards

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Joran_crypto

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:36:01 AM

Agreed now a days ico not worthy for investment lack of real products and scams going on so holding cryptocurrecy is better but some real coins should be selected.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:37:31 AM

We will not know how long it will happen where we will survive because we also know that the trend of ico is starting to be abandoned by many people due to the losses they have received when making these investments
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:58:06 AM

How long does Ico last?

So, my friend is participating in the subscription campaign in the OUTOFTHLOUD project. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4814891.0
then something has changed and now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5085373
The rewards program began on August 1 and continues to this day. It has been 8 long months. Posts in social networks stopped at the end of 2018. For all Telegram questions, when the program ends for a fee, my friend gets one answer - after Ico. When asked when Ico will end - silence.

It will vary how much time they need to get participants take a part in their ICO.
Usually, it will last until the hardcap hit, or in certain range of time like 2 months or so.
Many ICOs now are facing difficulty to raise the funds, maybe it is because the bad market situation that still not recovered yet.

Its depend on developers team. If the soft cap target reached, they can continue the project and list the token or coin in exchanger. But last year is hard year for ICOs because many ICO not reach the target and the team decide to extend sales time. I think 6 months max is reasonable time to reach the target and continue the project

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:21:56 AM

We will not know how long it will happen where we will survive because we also know that the trend of ico is starting to be abandoned by many people due to the losses they have received when making these investments
indeed, the current condition of ico has been a lot that has failed and made many investors lose, but maybe when the condition of the bitcoin price recovers to the price of $ 20k then it could be able to return potentially again because there will certainly be many people who want to grow their assets ICO.
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:30:22 AM

If no one will prevent them from doing, ICO will always remain.
They might not collect a good amount but as long as they can collect they will continue to do such thing.

When raising funds from ICO, the risk is not on the project members but on the investors, so it should be the investors who should completely
stop funding them to stop their interest, but this is not happening, there are still some who are supporting ICO, so that explains it will stay.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:58:23 AM

How long does Ico last?

It depends actually on the discretion of the project team management on how long it would last their ICO, but i think they could reached their required capital as early as possible then it would usually be ended at the shorter period of time.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:38:29 AM

I think ICO will stay inside the cryptocurrency itself, and it cannot end. But the ICO will evolve to the different interface because ICO is following the trend itself. Once the trend is finished, then another trend will come and replace the old trend. It happens in many times, and we should know this before and now, the ICO still trying to figure out which trend that will go to explode like in 2017-2018 ago. And if you want to join with the ICO, make sure you are in the right time and the right place.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 11:35:31 AM

Ico will stay throughout crypto life.  The only thing that dan differ is the proportionate investment done by management itself. The main thing which require now is some legal rule and regulation on crypto so that investor money is safe and the ico muat be bounty to list on exchange.only then investor confidence is back.

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:14:19 PM

I believe that ico will last long, as long as crypto and as long as there are do many investors that invest or support in to ico, i believe that ico will really last long, ICO is an amazing  ways to earn that is why there are do many investors that invest in ICO even if some of the ico today is really become scammed.

jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:20:55 PM

theres no limit on it. but it depends on the project how long their ICO is. It is usually posted on their site or whitepapers take a look at it.
If you are a bounty hunter I suggest no to join campaign that it takes a long time. some of it just fail and doesn't gave you incentives.
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:24:04 PM

I believe that ico will last long, as long as crypto and as long as there are do many investors that invest or support in to ico, i believe that ico will really last long, ICO is an amazing  ways to earn that is why there are do many investors that invest in ICO even if some of the ico today is really become scammed.
not because ICO conditions are currently bad and a lot of bad things happen so you think ICO will die and no longer be able to benefit.
ICO is still alive and he will grow so he is optimistic that you can do it well and not think negatively.
The ICO will survive if there are good and current things.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: