Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:39:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long does Ico last?  (Read 15730 times)
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:20:08 PM

We don’t know how long Ico last, there are many things could happen in crypto. As i can see no one can determined the time limit of Ico to exists. So before making any move by having an investment let’s think first.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nik009

Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:26:08 PM

The PR campaign of a normal project can last for 1-3 months. The decision to delay ICO means that the project has no investors and the team extends ICO from month to month. It is better not to participate in such a project and moreover not to invest.
kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:48:02 PM

ISO can last until they collect the required amount of money. Most campaigns limit the duration. Look at these campaigns or get only cents.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:53:25 PM

We don’t know how long Ico last, there are many things could happen in crypto. As i can see no one can determined the time limit of Ico to exists. So before making any move by having an investment let’s think first.

I agree to you buddy everything can be change in cryptoworld and we cannot know when the time ico last but in my own opinion until people patronizing ico it will last for a long term, if you notice some big exchange site are now offering initial exchange offering (IEO) thats a good sound to alive ico project.

Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:32:37 PM

I hope that ICO can get up and recover, it's time to make strict regulations so that investors don't hesitate to place their money during ICO, hundreds of ICOs now look like a garbage.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
crispyfry211

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:00:03 PM

Ico duration is depends on the team if they reach the softcap earlier then they will wait for the time of ico to expire.And if the ico did not get atleast the softcap they will adjust the duration of ico until they get the softcap.Ico investors now has been quite or lack of interest so now ita not easy to get the hardcap but it depends on the sales of tokens form ico if the project is good and has the potential.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:22:44 PM

I hope that ICO can get up and recover, it's time to make strict regulations so that investors don't hesitate to place their money during ICO, hundreds of ICOs now look like a garbage.

I am sure that crypto will rise sooner or later. it's just that we need patience to wait for things to improve again. so we certainly need to be sure that crypto will grow soon.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:14:03 PM

Everything comes to this, soon the largest ICO projects, perhaps even supervised by the largest banks, will enter the market under the auspices of complete regulation.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:38:25 PM

I am sure that ICO will recover sooner or later. therefore we must be patient again to wait for a project to develop better. because ICO has a good future. even though things are getting worse now, so this is only temporary.
yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:00:32 PM

ICO are not mandatory to come to an end  by aany particular time , the time frame that  ICO can last depends on the team member of the project.  I Believe that when project have attain is hard cap such project should come to an end .
aokiji06

Activity: 256

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:12:07 AM

ICO can run quickly or slowly depending on the target to be achieved, if the target has been reached then the ICO can stop at any time, but if it has not been reached ICO can be extended until the target is reached.
there is even a second ICO price lowered, and many more that end up scam, if ico has a refund program and you are not sure you should ask for the funds back.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:05:54 AM

Most ICOS last for months or even a year it depends on their timeline but nowadays due to bear market ICOS keep extending their tokensale because they cannot get enough funds for the project, most investors now are skeptical on investing in ICOS due to bad market conditions.

nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:49:55 PM

How long does Ico last?

So, my friend is participating in the subscription campaign in the OUTOFTHLOUD project. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4814891.0
then something has changed and now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5085373
The rewards program began on August 1 and continues to this day. It has been 8 long months. Posts in social networks stopped at the end of 2018. For all Telegram questions, when the program ends for a fee, my friend gets one answer - after Ico. When asked when Ico will end - silence.
It’s a pity to throw a signature, it turns out 8 months of work wasted ...

Tell me, is there a limit on the duration of Ico? It can not last forever?
There is a situation that often happens. Because the project raises funds that are not as expected, they refuse to pay the bounty hunter's salary, causing the bounty hunter to waste a lot of time.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:26:24 PM

Why does everyone think that ICO will die soon? An IEO will of course compete with them, but for an IEO, we need projects controlled by the exchanges that fully agree to the conditions of the exchanges.
Those projects that feel their importance and they have no fees during the preliminary sales, they will not go to the extortionate conditions of the exchanges and will carry out ICO independently.

maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:12:34 AM

You can start at new ICO without have know about how long ICO will running, you can start invest your money with ICO have short time period where you can sell its faster and get much profit again.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:23:21 AM

Usually most of the ICOs did the ICO for around 3-4 months. If you think that ICO was more longer then you may get scammed.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:46:53 AM

You can start at new ICO without have know about how long ICO will running, you can start invest your money with ICO have short time period where you can sell its faster and get much profit again.
yes, follow ico first after that you know how long the ICO will run.
to invest in the ICO now must be very careful because there are many bad things that will happen or have happened, but in the presence of that is not the reason you cannot make a profit.
so you must continue to try your best to make a profit.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 06:56:13 AM

It depends on the hype of the project behind. I participated in ICOs that were finished within minutes and I joined as a bounty hunter in projects where ICO started in 2017, it did not finish yet and they reached ~3% of hard cap only. (see Quasa coin)

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:07:18 AM

It's really hard to answer how many months an ICOS project takes. Because it depends on the ICOS project. Some projects take one or three months. I understand you want to mention a waste of time when your campaign is long and unsuccessful.
Serve20

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 08:36:27 AM

There is no generally stipulated time frame for ICO which all of them must follow in the industry. Time frame for ICO is being determined by some factors which includes the softcap and hardcap of the project, the hype behind it, the credibility of the team and their marketing skills.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: