Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to invest now?  (Read 79985 times)
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:16:21 PM

I think everyday is a good day to invest in crypto because crypto become more popular as the day had pass. Also now we can see that market started to recover and increase.

Yes everyday is welcome for investment but choose wisely which altcoin wilk you invest dont put all your fund in one altcoin just split itinto three or four. I'm also put some fund in bitxoin when it down to $4k my target goal is $10k to $20k.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:26:35 PM

Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
My strategy is quite simple. I will use 70% of my assets to invest in ETH. It is definitely a safe investment and will bring the most profit in my 2019. Its price will soon rise to $ 200 at the end of Q3.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:40:03 PM

Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
My strategy is quite simple. I will use 70% of my assets to invest in ETH. It is definitely a safe investment and will bring the most profit in my 2019. Its price will soon rise to $ 200 at the end of Q3.

Wow. It seems you're quite too sure about that dude. Good for you and goodluck. Actually any coin in the top 10 would be a good investment, long term that is. It just depends on what plan you have or how long you intend to hold these coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:51:42 PM

Yes, I believe I am much ready. In fact, I believe I am more than ready! The reason is that I have faced enough sufferings to know which one to trust now and which one not to. And to me, LuxuryLedger is arguably one of the picks that one can truly be dependent upon.

A blockchain backed global commerce with supply chain management, digital asset registry and decentralized marketing aligning brands and consumers! Easily the best upcoming ICO in my view. And any doubt can be asked after checking the team! Which is unbelievable amazing.
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:57:27 PM

This is a good time to invest. BTC's price has not decreased after a series of negative news about the price reduction of crypto market.
If you have a lot of money, invest heavily in BTC. forthcoming, there will be many predictions from economic experts said the BTC price will rise $ 6500 and purchasing power will begin to increase further.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:07:30 PM

Now is a good time to invest.
The market value is recovering, atleast no matter how you invest within a week now, you are sure to have a profit with the little grow we can observe.I will only advice we are not too greedy about it now so as not to be disappointed. Let's not be afraid of taking the risk.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:07:40 PM

With the recovery in the market this should be  about the best time to invest. Although, a little late from lows. One should have to make proper research before investing . setting different buying levels can also help.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:16:58 PM

with the current market, it is advisable to look for good currencies to invest when its price is still low. hold it and wait for the time of the price increase. To be safe, you can invest a part first
cryptocompares

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:22:08 PM

In my opinion, now is the time to invest in cryptocurrency. The bullish trend is not far off, and 2018 was too bearish, this year everything will change.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:25:09 PM

The moment you posted this cryptocurrencies starting to grow the prices an$i think we need to purchase this early before being late,the value of bitcoin strongly sitting at $5k so we are only looking for $6k breaking to finally says that we are in bullrun already
heni_april

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:28:32 PM

In my opinion, now is the time to invest in cryptocurrency. The bullish trend is not far off, and 2018 was too bearish, this year everything will change.
hopefully like that, but I myself don't expect much of the most important market to move up and be better than today. it has benefited me. but for some people whose capital is kept in decline, they are definitely waiting for a big increase to occur.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:51:56 PM

Now is a good time to invest.
The market value is recovering, atleast no matter how you invest within a week now, you are sure to have a profit with the little grow we can observe.I will only advice we are not too greedy about it now so as not to be disappointed. Let's not be afraid of taking the risk.
I agree that it is possible to invest now , the market is showing itself very well now and it seems to me that the growth can continue further , since there are signs of bulls

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:57:33 PM

Yes market looks good than last couple of months. Bitcoin reached 5k and altcoin also recover very well. I think investors are back and show their interest about crypto again. In my opinion yes this is the great time to bye some altcoin. Hope next couple of months market will more stabilize and recover very well. Good luck Wink
IParn

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 05:01:40 PM

It seems to me that now is the right time to invest.  Because the market has just woken up and is trying to cheer up for growth.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:05:10 PM

I think investment is now the right time because the price of coins is still relatively cheap, My advice to buy coins which is definitely a profit, for example bitcoin and ethereum although to get profit in a long time

louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:05:41 PM

I have long been ready to invest. I know that the crypto market is about to start growing strongly again, so I am actively exploring new projects and am ready to invest if I find something promising.
I thought to try my hand at IEO, but I have no confidence in exchange tokens, they are already very strong and now it’s risky to buy them.

Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:19:29 PM

Crypto is not cheap anytime in my opinion. Any decision to invest in crypto is a risk and should be a well calculated one. Most coins are so disappointing investors now, so everyone need to thread carefully.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:29:57 PM

Yes, I believe I am much ready. In fact, I believe I am more than ready! The reason is that I have faced enough sufferings to know which one to trust now and which one not to. And to me, LuxuryLedger is arguably one of the picks that one can truly be dependent upon.

A blockchain backed global commerce with supply chain management, digital asset registry and decentralized marketing aligning brands and consumers! Easily the best upcoming ICO in my view. And any doubt can be asked after checking the team! Which is unbelievable amazing.

The market looks good and promising now, prices are still cheap and the market trend continues to increase as seen from the large volume of transactions, I am sure that buying now can make our money increase at least 5x to December.

jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 05:48:55 PM

Yes, now is the time to invest, it looks like the market starts to grow, investment can be done in several stages or at the same time, there is no problem if you are ready.
Yes market conditions is looking pretty nice and I'm fully ready to take entry in the market and accumulate some altcoins and bitcoins. Hopefully I will get good profits in near future.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:57:59 PM

Many are talking about a good time now. That was a year ago, but what happened next. As long as BTC does not have a clear uptrend, it is very risky to buy altcoins. I think after 6K price BTC we will have good moments for investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: