Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:04:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to invest now?  (Read 79985 times)
Yahiris

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 07:34:34 PM

Now is a great time to invest. In fact, the market is turning green. I gradually buy different coins. This is my strategy
Now the market is changing before our eyes, it is better to always check the market and supplement it with promising coins and remove unnecessary and irrelevant coins

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:58:28 PM

And for the crypto are started to increase the price maybe i'm just making a move now investing a top coins in the market. Maybe this improvement of the crypto are still going to continue. And that's a big opportunity for me earn a high profit for investing. Actually many of us in here also investing or since the price are in dip situation.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:12:35 PM

This is the best time to go back to your drawing board and study the growth pattern of some important coin/projects. This is the right time to pick those coins and place them in your portfolio (investing) at a cheap price and watch how it rises, how it makes you smile to the bank.
Some people wouldn’t invest now, they’d rather waste a lot of their time and when bull run kicks off they start complaining. Just like those of them that were saying that the market needed correction back then in 2017. They are just a bunch of stupid people that missed out from buying when it was cheap. Now that the price is down, they are also the same people saying they need bull run.

Most of the times that I invest, I don’t really do it cause of analysis that I’m seeing or maybe because of what the media has to say. Sometimes I can just invest money cause I feel like I want to invest and I have something to risk. When I’m not trading crypto, then I’m busy with forex trading cause I also do forex too. And luckily for me I bought at $3500 and the price has been to increase to $5300+.
OTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:14:58 PM

Yes. I'm ever ready to invest now because the popularity of bitcoin is increasing each and everyday. Aside that, the market is turning green and I have the hope that cryptocurrency will be better than first.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:32:34 PM

Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

The current price is still quite cheap and this is very good if we buy coins now.  because when bitcoin goes up the price of other coins will go up and I am very sure the price of bitcoin which is now above 5000 $ will go up to 6000 $ or more.  so this is the right time to invest.  And the way I invest is by buying some potential coins so not only focus on one coin but I buy 3 coins from the capital that I have.
BTC continues so slowly, at least if the resistance will be broken off, we will guess that how it will continue. I also aware that current case is good, but I fear sequel will be worse. We should try as much as we can take risk. Opposite movement can cause bad loss.
Tanya78

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:49:29 PM

If I currently had funds for investments, I would, without doubt, have acquired cryptocurrency in the form of bitcoin and etrium, as I believe that they are the most promising and reliable cryptocurrency on the market.
StreakW

Activity: 1189
Merit: 107

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:03:53 PM

My trading skill is so bad sometimes my target to sell it high but the price keep down, but for me also for people like to earn profits from this market is be a holders, just buy it now and keep hold it maybe 2 years or more, of course he will earn so many profits, but not all people can be holders because they cant be patient

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:06:39 PM

The flash sale of crypto is almost over. I would buy in now before it's too late. Many people are still skeptical and it will lead to their own loses.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:11:22 PM

The market fundamentals are very strong as so many ongoing developments and adoptions. That will be reflected on the price sooner or later. Institutional investors are waiting on the sidelines to enter the market.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:18:01 PM

Only inexperienced crypto investors would actually invest when they see that the crypto marekt is rising. Ideally it is best to invest when the prices are low so that when the price increase you can make some profits. I know right now most people are running to buy Binance Coin because they have seen the increase in that coin. Well i purchased some of them when it was around $6. That point when many people thought it was going to die lol. Change your trend of investment people.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 10:37:22 PM

Yes, I am finally ready and I must to say that plan firstly participate in IEO. Another my plan for investments is project which announced the they migrate to Binance chain. All this ways is good oportunity to earn fast and good money.
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 11:09:06 PM

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

My plan currently is to study and understand certain aspect of the crypto market trends for some specific altcoins to minimize my investment risks. My strategy for 2019 in order to earn good amount of profit is to invest in short terms or trade daily in Ethereum throughout the year.  Crypto investment doesn't matter whether the market value is high or low. Its all about your plans and strategies in addition to your knowledge and understanding of the entire crypto market.
X2Team2017

Activity: 138

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:58:42 PM

Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

allright leaving the party. ^^
only HouseWifes, Janitors and
the random boring persons
jumping on the train in these
"end stage" ... ;-)

Am I spamming? Report me!
Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:47:29 AM

I consider that the bear market and every big dip happen that is a golden opportunity for me. This means that I use the opportunity to make a purchase and start holding. I think now is the right time for me to make a purchase.

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:57:15 AM

I consider that the bear market and every big dip happen that is a golden opportunity for me. This means that I use the opportunity to make a purchase and start holding. I think now is the right time for me to make a purchase.
This may be an opportunity for everyone but should also choose the best projects to invest because this market has many risks that you need to consider at this time. Everything may not happen according to your wishes and this will definitely affect your psychology if you choose a less developed project. I personally choose to invest when the market enters a downward trend but only holds in the short term because I think this market will continue to reduce prices in the near future.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:00:37 AM

The current situation of the market is not stable yet. Investing is not good for now in my opinion.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 01:04:03 AM

I am ready to buy eth, look at the price it just around 130$ and the all time high was 1200$, very large gap on the price so buying at this moment will secure your future. You cant loss everything, just sacrifice your time waiting for that moment.

micalith

Activity: 894
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:10:38 AM

The prices are still low enough to buy some coins. For me, i already made my investment long time ago and my plan is keep waiting until i see higher prices. Sometimes i also try my chance on trading.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:20:02 AM

I prefert to invest during the bear market because the prices of the coins and tokens are lower than today. You only need to find the coins that have the big possibility of going up when the bullish market returns. Bitcoin and bnb are presently up with the latter broke another all- time high and skyrocketing to 300% this year. So I dont think it is good to invest this time when the prices of my favorite coins are already going up, i only end up in fomo if i buy them now.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 01:23:25 AM

while altcoin is cheap right when the bitcoin price rise some of it might also rise
but only invest a percentage because the risk is higher compare of just holding bitcoin

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: