Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:04:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to invest now?  (Read 79985 times)
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:23:47 AM

My current capital is currently being used for trading purposes so that there is no capability to buy coins to hold. However, if I see any possible coins I would love to buy it if I believe more about trading. If you have a good idea of ​​trading tragedy, then I think alt coins are not good enough to do more.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:43:33 AM

I prefert to invest during the bear market because the prices of the coins and tokens are lower than today. You only need to find the coins that have the big possibility of going up when the bullish market returns. Bitcoin and bnb are presently up with the latter broke another all- time high and skyrocketing to 300% this year. So I dont think it is good to invest this time when the prices of my favorite coins are already going up, i only end up in fomo if i buy them now.
In my opinion, if it is profitable at this time, it is best to sell as soon as possible because this market will soon return to the downward trend soonest. Things often happen very quickly and you will not be able to predict the upcoming market situation so consider when choosing. Personally, I will never predict the market to increase because until now everything is not clear and it will probably take up to 4 years for everything to grow again.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:01:22 AM

Yes this is right that i am ready to invest now because i know that this is the right time to invest and get the profit at that time when the market is up and we will get the double profit from the money which i invest.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:05:45 AM

People noticed market recover and those who are not ready are excited to invest now their money because they thinking about the profit they get incase they invest their money to cryptocurrency. But maybe not all of they are ready because they still wait for the crypto rise more to make sure their money is fully safe which is not good because if they wait more months they lose more profit.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:15:06 AM

The market has shown green yet it is not confirmed a bull market. This means that there is still chance to grab the opportunities of the bear market thus to buy more at low prices and wait patiently for the bull market. Large cap coins are always good choice of investment.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:41:47 AM

I consider that the bear market and every big dip happen that is a golden opportunity for me. This means that I use the opportunity to make a purchase and start holding. I think now is the right time for me to make a purchase.
This may be an opportunity for everyone but should also choose the best projects to invest because this market has many risks that you need to consider at this time. Everything may not happen according to your wishes and this will definitely affect your psychology if you choose a less developed project. I personally choose to invest when the market enters a downward trend but only holds in the short term because I think this market will continue to reduce prices in the near future.

Not all crypto projects are good and are able to survive the innovations they carry, that's right! Before investing, we are required to make observations about coin or crypto platforms that we will enter as you said earlier. But if dealing with long bear and dip, I think now is the biggest discount that can't be repeated. And I am sure that this year Crypto will experience recovery. we've been too long with a bear here.

labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:46:04 AM

I believe and always ready for invest my money on cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is very important in the future. So dont be afraid for invest your money on cryptocurrency. And i suggest you to invest right now.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:48:17 AM

We recommend that you have to be ready to invest in one of the coins that you trust now, or maybe from the previous weeks it will be better because at that time the price is still below now, but even now it hasn't been missed, so it would be very profitable if we buy wrong one choice coin

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 11:49:56 AM

I believe it is the real time for investment because market and all coins are low so i am going to invest now.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:53:12 AM

I believe and always ready for invest my money on cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is very important in the future. So dont be afraid for invest your money on cryptocurrency. And i suggest you to invest right now.
I was actually worried about the development of cryptocurrency in the future. for blockchain technology it might become increasingly popular for applications in several large industrial projects. but what is the use of crypto so far for? only as an investment asset that can be traded, the use value of crypto assets is not yet clear.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Chmel

Activity: 994
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:59:29 AM

can anyone explain me what is going on with market? why altcoins dumping?
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:00:24 PM

Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

Right now is not the time to invest, because I have seen this situation before and I have followed it, but now I have regretted it, very stupid. Please calculate more difficult problems, instead of asking a loser is me  Sad

Am I spamming? Report me!
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:03:13 PM

The market has shown green yet it is not confirmed a bull market. This means that there is still chance to grab the opportunities of the bear market thus to buy more at low prices and wait patiently for the bull market. Large cap coins are always good choice of investment.
Need to consider carefully because everything is not as easy as you say. Before investing, we must have good selection and always learn more outside knowledge to have the opportunity to earn profits in this market. Looking at today's market, you may see a panic selling wave going on and causing many people to have a big loss in this market because the value of so many altcoin is on the decline. In my opinion this is a very bad time for the market and it is certain that the downtrend will continue until the end of this year

casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:09:01 PM

Yes, now is the time to invest, it looks like the market starts to grow, investment can be done in several stages or at the same time, there is no problem if you are ready.

I agree with you that now is a good time to invest and I choose bitcoin as the currency I want to invest in, although there are many risks ahead but I have seen many advantages in the future  Grin

Am I spamming? Report me!
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 12:15:27 PM

Not all crypto projects are good and are able to survive the innovations they carry, that's right! Before investing, we are required to make observations about coin or crypto platforms that we will enter as you said earlier. But if dealing with long bear and dip, I think now is the biggest discount that can't be repeated. And I am sure that this year Crypto will experience recovery. we've been too long with a bear here.

Unlike 2017, not all coins will enjoy the price rally of bitcoin and not all of them will survive since their price come to point where in there's no coming back, A great example a coin that is price $1 during the bull of 2017 but today it was only 0.001% from all time high its the point of no return it will never recover when majority bought the coin for less that 1 satoshis

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Awalt541

Activity: 438
Merit: 256

Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:46:10 PM

Yes i think Crypto will grow in this year. And i will invest my money on Ethereum and be patience until the end of 2019. I think ethereum is very good coin for us to invest in. So dont waste your time and take your success.

.Redot.com.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.• Lowest Trading Fees.
.• Commission Rebates..
.• 70% for Referrals.
.• Top Technology..
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.$3,000,000 BOUNTY.
Chmel

Activity: 994
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:57:08 PM

to grow in price eth need something new, product or etc. because he already have opponent its BNB.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:01:19 PM

Yes, now is the time to invest, it looks like the market starts to grow, investment can be done in several stages or at the same time, there is no problem if you are ready.

I agree with you that now is a good time to invest and I choose bitcoin as the currency I want to invest in, although there are many risks ahead but I have seen many advantages in the future  Grin
If you believe that way you can start investing choosing those coins that you think will grow after this reversal took place, many traders believes that this year will bring some good sign of expected bull next year, halving will be an anticipation for most crypto inside the market, buying and holding will be the best option, invest for your future and see the outcome after.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:16:06 PM

it can be said that it's pretty good to invest especially if the price of bitcoin increases further so if you buy altcoins that is longterm I'm sure you will be profitable in investing altcoins today but before you invest in altcoins will make sure you first have a good longterm and you have the potential to buy altcoins so that you will be profitable for the chance that the bitcoin has fallen if bitcoin sales continue to affect the prices of altcoins in case the price drops bitcoin but you should not appreciate if you know your purchase altcoins is longterm token especially with altcoins holders do not be afraid or panic so your mind does not change your sales altcoins will help you if not only look at your profolio again so you will not be stress conscious.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:19:00 PM

to grow in price eth need something new, product or etc. because he already have opponent its BNB.
BNB has shown good results lately, but I still think that the ETH team is much stronger, but they need time to show themselves

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: