Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:46:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to invest now?  (Read 79987 times)
LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:28:50 AM

I have been invested in some projects. And regularly monitoring,There are also a project that until now they are on their ITO stage and they have more improvement till now. And If you are planning  to invest in some project, you needed to decide quickly. Because ICO is one of the good way to earn profit in crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
angrybird3591

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:55:16 AM

I have invested in alt top 10. now the price may be good while the market is getting more stable.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:04:51 AM

I have made preparations by buying a few coins and just waiting for the BTC bull to come back and touch 100,000 usd.
although not much, but when BTC gets to the price of 100,000 usd, then everything will return to normal again, and bitcoin will have many interested parties.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:01:31 AM

To be practical I can say that this is the right time to invest while the price value is still on low status and now it is rising. As a business minded you need to buy your product or crypto in a low price then hold it until the price hit on the right price that you can earn more.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Tsubachuchu

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:22:46 AM

I just already invested right now, And if I am capable of what we are doing and for sure in the future, we can acquire what we deserve, But the most important things to remember that we should be more reliable of the decision we take.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:23:51 AM

To be practical I can say that this is the right time to invest while the price value is still on low status and now it is rising. As a business minded you need to buy your product or crypto in a low price then hold it until the price hit on the right price that you can earn more.
That's how should it be, take your opportunities to buy more when the value is still down, you have to understand that investing to this market allows you
to take benefits when you are in the right time investing your money, there's lots of competitions and lots  of sways but believing that you can make things right for your assets provide big edge to take part of moving industry, especially now that there's good rising movements.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:30:28 AM

opportunities only occur for a while so we have to make the best use of buying more, maybe we're a little late to buy more altcoins because prices have increased since the end of March, but if you want to buy long-term investments now is good and hold up to 2020

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:44:23 AM

I just already invested right now, And if I am capable of what we are doing and for sure in the future, we can acquire what we deserve, But the most important things to remember that we should be more reliable of the decision we take.

investment is not a problem, especially in the right place. I think investing in a mining place like a veil will be profitable. well, however, investment is always an option, and every place of investment has its own advantages and risks.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:51:46 AM

I am always ready for investing ,espesially now when the prices are still very low,there's only one  problem for me - where to get some extra money to buy more coins.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 09:14:05 AM

Eyeing many projects with great opportunities that deliver solid progress on their target market, ecosystem. I'm adding funds periodically to the market as well since the lows and driving things up again for crypto, this time i just be a lil honest that investors are definitely more speculative, where shitcoins doesn't get overnight success easily for you, greed is never enough when there's so many things to invest, better control that mindset

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:59:05 PM

Perhaps we are now on the eve of a serious market growth, so it's time to buy some promising coins for long-term investments.

Those, who have altcoins already and Bitcoin do not need to invest in the cryptocurrency now. For instance, I have been holding tokens for long. The beginners can do it - do not wait as the market will grow.
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:13:09 PM

Perhaps we are now on the eve of a serious market growth, so it's time to buy some promising coins for long-term investments.

Those, who have altcoins already and Bitcoin do not need to invest in the cryptocurrency now. For instance, I have been holding tokens for long. The beginners can do it - do not wait as the market will grow.
Yes, I need today to link the new projects and the entire cryptocurrency market separately.  The fact is that prices for cryptocurrency will increase only if there is a real interest from the society of investors in this project.  New projects that have not shown any results will still be lonely and it will be very difficult to hope for their rapid growth.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:44:56 PM

Why not to invest I think every person who have money should invest right now because as time passing price is rising more and more, here we have opportunity to buy at low price and then wait with patience so price will rise higher, so I am always ready to invest and now a day I am collecting money to invest because price is really in my rang, I can afford to buy.

Corer

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:36:11 AM

This decision was to have been made months ago, the prices of most good altcoins where very cheap that you would have bought enough with little money but nonetheless better late than never but just be cautious and trade carefully

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:35:55 PM

Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
If we will only invest.together then for sure the growth will continue and the profit is indeed,the only problem of the market is the investors many talk about the bullrun but never care to invest first
So who are we waiting to bring us fortune? If we.cannot it for our own benefits
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:41:47 PM

Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

My investment strategy is that I will invest my money on coins with huge circulating supply among the top 20 coins on coinmarketcap. I strongly believe in coins like Tronix, IOTA, and EOS.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:17:01 PM

Always been buying at the dip and selling when I've got few hundred bucks already.
I have a long term coin to hold and that's our very own bitcoin.
But with altcoins, as much as possible I wouldn't hold it for a long time except for few ones.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:24:11 PM

Always been buying at the dip and selling when I've got few hundred bucks already.
I have a long term coin to hold and that's our very own bitcoin.
But with altcoins, as much as possible I wouldn't hold it for a long time except for few ones.

The best strategy is buying when dip and sell when in the sky, unfortunately we never know whether the price is now dip or not, I think buying soon is a better thing than waiting.
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:28:17 PM

Actually I want to invest in this moment before price rise up again, but I need to confirmation about bull market or only fake bull, ETH very hard to hit 200$, in my view market still bearish.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 02:36:34 PM

Yes I am ready because market is down and i believe if now i invest then i will definite take great profits and i am going to invest in BTC because it will touch higher in near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: