Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to invest now?  (Read 79983 times)
Kezacky

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

https://gptverse.art/

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:41:24 PM

Before investing, make sure that coins have good price developments so the possibility of losses is smaller, such as investing in altcoins that are already popular because the price is always stable and I think in the current situation, this is the right time to invest while cheap, on the one hand I always use this opportunity to benefit from trading.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:43:24 PM

Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
I have temporarily stopped investing in the crypto market since December 2018 because of all the failures in ICOS projects including the Bounty hunter job. But at this moment, I recommend joining back in investment because there are many Good signs from Bitcoin bring about when Bitcoin keeps rising continuously.
It's also a good time to buy altcoins due to their lowering price because of BTC growth. Market seems to become bullish so that it may be a very good period to invest before the huge pump.
A huge pump may not come soon (in a couple of years), while BTC will slowly grow, the altcoins will gradually become cheaper, since this is an outflow of money from altcoins into bitcoin/ether. In addition, strong price levels of Bitcoin 6K and Ethereum 200 have not yet been overcome.
So, now is not the best time to invest.

Irina1999

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:54:24 PM

I decided for myself to invest in this project called GEXAN, they promise good payments from the bounty, and the price will not fall, since everything goes into 2 stages of issuing tokens
bombombom

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:10:31 PM

STP NETWORK

STP Network (STP) stands for Standard Tokenization Protocol - a protocol that allows to convert or tokenized all asset types to tokens. STP Token is the ERC-20 token built on Ethereum's Blockchain. Some special and innovative things about STP network. Firstly, STP Network protocol (STP) complies with international laws and regulations on digital asset issuance and ownership conversion. Secondly, Integrating Smart Contract Programmability. Thirdly, Ability to divide assets. Fourthly, Increase liquidity. Last but not least. It allows trading, switching between owners without going through 3rd party.
What is STP Network (STP) used for? It issues fee, gas fee, staking. If you want to join in IEO of STP, you can find out the information of STP Network (STP) on BitMax.io. As stated in the first part, STP is the ERC-20 token on the Ethereum platform, so you can store it on all types of purses supporting this standard. STP Network is released via IEO on BitMax, so there are 2 ways for you to invest. That is to invest in BTMX trading exchange. If you do not want to invest and STP Token during this IEO, you can wait for it to go to the exchanges then invest. Hopefully, through the last article, you have received many useful information about STP Network. Personally, This is a perfect project which I think everyone should keep an eye on it because of its bright future.
🔗 Website: https://stp.network/
🔗 Twitter: https://twitter.com/STP_Networks
🔗 Medium: https://medium.com/@StandardTokenizationProtocol
🔗 LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/standard-tokenization-protocol-651b73183/
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:18:49 PM

I decided for myself to invest in this project called GEXAN, they promise good payments from the bounty, and the price will not fall, since everything goes into 2 stages of issuing tokens
The good news is that in our market there are at least some projects where you can really make money on bounty, you will need to look in more detail.
Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:42:16 PM

Indeed, for now many cryptocurrency that are experiencing ATH it's just that this still looks vulnerable, for example, yesterday bitcoin has increased to $ 6000 and above but due to hacker attacks and some other FUDs the price has dropped and it also affects other cryptocurrency

Irina1999

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:46:26 PM

The good news is that in our market there are at least some projects where you can really make money on bounty, you will need to look in more detail.
If someone is interested, I will leave the link of the site  http://gexan.io/, there is all the information about this project, the more people in the bounty company, the better
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:49:39 PM

Now it's a good time to invest, the market looks to improve but sometimes the market also drops significantly, this certainly provides an opportunity to get profit in the short term.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:03:43 PM

Everyone is ready to invest but their main problem is that all of them are still afraid to get started. so they are more careful in investing. including now they see a lot of speculation that has arisen
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:38:28 PM

In my opinion this is the best time to invest in the crypto world, because all altcoins have now grown and increased prices this year.
evenotto

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:22:40 PM

Everyone is ready to invest but their main problem is that all of them are still afraid to get started. so they are more careful in investing. including now they see a lot of speculation that has arisen
I completely agree. Now everyone is afraid to invest, and then they will jump into FOMO train in the hope of getting X, when its late.
But in any case, you need to be careful and if you go into an investment, then do it in parts

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:55:52 PM

Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
In my opinion this is the right time to return to investment, as you know the market conditions are improving and people are getting excited. The best choice for me is investing in bitcoin or ethereum because I have my own reasons, and I think everyone agrees has very good potential in the future
Butpow

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:43:41 AM

Good this is not the equitable age to place your cash to put in on a coin/token, as the cost already first ascent up. Reason you were not swing it in patch the cost already on the dim sum copulate days/weeks since? Dissimilar than you, I've place my cash on Altcoins because attach workweeks since, and I'm cheerful with it.
aditasetia123

Activity: 464

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:48:44 AM

In my opinion this is the right time to return to investment, as you know the market conditions are improving and people are getting excited. The best choice for me is investing in bitcoin or ethereum because I have my own reasons, and I think everyone agrees has very good potential in the future
bitcoin and ethereum was be most collected coins now.and if we hold these coins till market totally recovered i am sure it will give us huge profits.and besides eth and btc we could collect another altcoin that have potential in future.
seemedb

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:00:26 AM

The altcoin or bitcoin marketplace has accrued representing absolutely a continued age, which is round 2 months. Instantly I look the marketplace is not active or close in position. I select to wait. I am confident the marketplace desire move ahead consume anew. So I desire wait representing instantly.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:03:56 AM

The altcoin or bitcoin marketplace has accrued representing absolutely a continued age, which is round 2 months. Instantly I look the marketplace is not active or close in position. I select to wait. I am confident the marketplace desire move ahead consume anew. So I desire wait representing instantly.
In the recent days the market continue to raise do you still have the mindset of waiting for the right time?

Better to dive in now and hold some altcoins or bitcoin before it is getting too late,already $6000 was broken few hours back now road to $7K.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:09:20 AM

What I think about the market conditions will be a period where we can invest in a period that will be recovered with the price that is very important or optimistic for a long time in accordance with the ethreum
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:38:51 PM

Yes. I'm ready to invest now. I agree that the market condition isn't good enough but will recover soon. Its good to buy coins at a low price and hold them for the price to increase.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:47:43 PM

I am following dollar-cost-average strategy, thanks to it I didn´t miss the opportunity of buying at the owest level.  Cool

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:30:54 PM

Yes. I'm ready to invest now. I agree that the market condition isn't good enough but will recover soon. Its good to buy coins at a low price and hold them for the price to increase.
if we are talking about altcoins, then now is a really good time to buy. in a year or two you will be rich if you will choose the correct coins

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: