Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:14:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to invest now?  (Read 79985 times)
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:37:48 AM

For investors short time investment and long time investments are good as the market now is being stable.But invest only on active projects to make sure you will double your investments.Make adjustment also change strategies ad be wise on decision making to male sure you will make money.this current year is the investment making  so dont hesitate to invest and must look for this project the heluss.com that we invest in and support this project and surely we will be benefited by this project.

Bitcoin price looks promising this year and i think this will followed by altcoin. This still a good condition to buy because market cap value still around $200billions. Highest market cap value $800billion and i think there is a lot room to grow again
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 08:04:48 PM

During the IEO boom, I bought too many tokens from different exchanges, now I cry, the trend is changing very quickly. Although it's better than the 2018 dump.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:15:32 PM

During the IEO boom, I bought too many tokens from different exchanges, now I cry, the trend is changing very quickly. Although it's better than the 2018 dump.
IEO's trend is not over yet. I’m sure that with the arrival of new users, IEO will collect money even faster. Exchanges will become more popular and projects will grow in value. Your investments will bring a lot of profit very soon. keep exploring the market and looking for good projects

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
ininf

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:05:12 PM

The marketplace is viewing affirmative mark, cost are rise higher than earlier. I anticipate this is the equitable age to sink earlier all things goes higher. Thither are piles of mints promised to lay out. possibly in a infrequent months you ballplayer dole reason not seat in the former.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 05:16:16 PM

Bitcoin and other altcoins are rising very fast and it seems the bull run is already here. Now is a good time to invest and make all the profits you can make because the bull run will not last for long.

SMOKEU

Activity: 495

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:23:05 PM

as long as you have money to invest in your favorite altcoins you can invest now.. seeing the market is good sign to invest and wait for the bull

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:29:06 PM

as long as you have money to invest in your favorite altcoins you can invest now.. seeing the market is good sign to invest and wait for the bull
Market conditions do look good with the upward trend shown. but looking at most asset prices on the market, the movements are very fast. there is an upward movement as well as a decline that is also very fast. most assets look unstable with prices achieved.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:41:10 PM

In my opinion if you want to buy coins for investment, then the right choice is ETH and BTC.  A few weeks ago everyone was happy to see the rise in prices of BTC and ETH, so it is likely that other altcoins will rise and that will make market recover.  But we do not know whether the price of ETH and BTC will remain stable as it is today, and it all depends on our choice to determine what you invest.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:30:21 PM

I think investing in altcoins is the best for now as the main coins like btc and co are making it to the top slowly now which can also not be guaranteed, so I noticed that altcoins are not rising except few of them. I think it time to invest in altcoins
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:10:51 PM

Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
maybe all people or investors have the same strategy in the current conditions and situations. confidence and patience are the capital needed in investing and we must be smart in utilizing every opportunity we will get in investing
luisXmole

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:21:33 PM

Bitcoin and other altcoins are rising very fast and it seems the bull run is already here. Now is a good time to invest and make all the profits you can make because the bull run will not last for long.

In general I agree with you. But sometimes it says when other people buy you have to sell and if other people sell you have to buy. But on the other hand I think too that this is a other situation. Because this is not a new hype of something new. Almost everybody knows Bitcoin and I think a lot of people are now focused on its real value again.
So after all I believe that we can really see maybe a new ATH. Slow growth of the markets is sometimes more solid and for longer while, than a pumped growth and a crash maybe. The future will show. Just trust BTC Smiley
Toraynt

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 07:40:49 PM

At the moment I am not investing, because I bought the coins I need much earlier and I expect them to grow and now we should not buy but wait for the market to roll back.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
DBIXDBIX

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:47:29 PM

Digifinex Teslafunds-TSF airdop https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5144043

earn 100 TSF

https://www.digifinex.com/en-ww/from/naKaA5/2692****1638
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:25:54 PM

For investors short time investment and long time investments are good as the market now is being stable.But invest only on active projects to make sure you will double your investments.Make adjustment also change strategies ad be wise on decision making to male sure you will make money.this current year is the investment making  so dont hesitate to invest and must look for this project the heluss.com that we invest in and support this project and surely we will be benefited by this project.

Bitcoin price looks promising this year and i think this will followed by altcoin. This still a good condition to buy because market cap value still around $200billions. Highest market cap value $800billion and i think there is a lot room to grow again

Previously, forecasters thought that Bitcoin needed to be at the end of 2019 to reach the price of $ 10k. But through the market's performance I think it will soon reach that price in June or at the latest in July
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:37:50 PM

The best time for investiment was 3500 per bitcoin i mean i talk about ths year but if you still want maybe its not so late for investment if bull run really start then you will have good profit as we are only on 7800-8000 ,lets hope for long bull run.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Wayrey2020

Activity: 198
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:46:40 PM

If possible yes, everyone should at least invest in one of two altcoins for now just for a little bit interest. So invest right now can be a better choice for whoever wants to, although one needs to be more careful about what he's investing on so as not to lose his money.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:21:10 PM

The bear market is obviously the most suitable time to invest in cryptos because the prices of most altcoins are low and considering that the market have started increasing lately, now might be the best time for you to get in because if you decide to wait a little longer the prices might have gone up way too much for you to get in. I am personally ready to invest now but I am still busy researching and compiling a list of the altcoins I want to invest in.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:29:46 PM

Actually, I have already invested in cryptocurrency , I think now you need to keep some of the coins , and the cue ball too , I think the bullish trend is now very strong and you need to be ready to continue it!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 12:43:09 PM

The best time for investiment was 3500 per bitcoin i mean i talk about ths year but if you still want maybe its not so late for investment if bull run really start then you will have good profit as we are only on 7800-8000 ,lets hope for long bull run.

Everyone was given a chance to buy when BTC bottomed out at $3,200 USD/BTC But still choose to wait for another bottom only to know that was their last and only chance to buy cheap BTC Cheesy and now they just FOMO and Fuel the Bull run making BTC great once again.

This probably a test if we can see if this really a bull or just a pure market manipulation by the whales.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:10:01 PM

Actually, I have already invested in cryptocurrency , I think now you need to keep some of the coins , and the cue ball too , I think the bullish trend is now very strong and you need to be ready to continue it!
Now the bull trend is weak and the market is in a state of uncertainty. Now you need to wait where the price of Bitcoin will move.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: