Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:26:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to invest now?  (Read 79991 times)
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:33:38 PM

of course we are ready. because we are in the crypto market so when good and bad situations come we must always be ready to face them and there is no word of surrender or despair when bad things happen to our investments. now I prefer to hold and wait for a stable market
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:34:21 PM

yes I have invested in cryptocurrency because seeing the price of bitcoin has gone up continuously and refuses to go down I think the bullrun has started and I will invest until the bullrun period has changed bearish
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:36:11 PM

Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
I still invest,but I try to do it on private sales.Yes, with such a strategy to wait for profit longer,but the fact is that the expectation is worth it.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:38:32 PM

I invested a lot of time, and what I understand? investing it is not profitable, it is about long long hold, even when market was on top - investing wasnt profitable in most, because price of tokens never grows higher than price on ICO, much more better trading, advising
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:48:32 PM

yes I have invested in cryptocurrency because seeing the price of bitcoin has gone up continuously and refuses to go down I think the bullrun has started and I will invest until the bullrun period has changed bearish
but to wait for the bear season to come again was very difficult the market is on a rising and holding ,investment is now very suitable even though prices are now high so have to brave take risk

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:57:33 PM

I've been investing for almost 3 years.
I manage to buy at low and sell it before 2018 came.
And this 2019 i came back just to gather again and wait for the moon.

Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 09:59:26 PM

Im ready to invest now but i must choos to those trusted one to be invest, Because i'm always encounter to those scammer and be experience on me also. Actually im just search some coins that i want to invested right now and maybe this will be a good for i think.
Pithaxz

Activity: 453
Merit: 2

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:01:49 PM

but to wait for the bear season to come again was very difficult the market is on a rising and holding ,investment is now very suitable even though prices are now high so have to brave take risk

yes, there is no doubt if we see the potential on the coin or altcoin that we want to invest. if we do not take part quickly it might be late, because we also do not know whether the bear market comes again or not and certainly do according to the contents of our own hearts

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!
GETH     [   DECENTRALIZED GOLD   ] (https://goldeth.io/)
[url=https://x.com/goldethcryp
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:39:57 PM

yes, there is no doubt if we see the potential on the coin or altcoin that we want to invest. if we do not take part quickly it might be late, because we also do not know whether the bear market comes again or not and certainly do according to the contents of our own hearts

The trick is that you have to realize the potential of a coin or an altcoin earlier than others and then you can benefit from being ahead of the game!
Hasan905

Activity: 145
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:45:44 PM

Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
I do invest every time when ever i find a good, trusted and stable coin/token to invest. As i think there don't have any routine for this kind of things. You should search the market study more if you have fund to invest.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:06:53 PM

The price at which you are investing will determine whether to invest all at a goal or you should invest at succession. At this period if you see any red, try and take advantage of it and buy more.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:47:50 PM

Im ready to invest now but i must choos to those trusted one to be invest, Because i'm always encounter to those scammer and be experience on me also. Actually im just search some coins that i want to invested right now and maybe this will be a good for i think.
the current investment principle is to choose a good investment coin and have a stable price, because if you are now choosing an investment coin that has no strong foundation I think it will only give you a loss. so I think the best analysis will determine the provision of large profits for investment at this time.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 06:50:48 PM

I am always ready to invest in cryptocurrency The main thing is to invest in something I really believe in cryptocurrency and hope that it will only grow and develop in the future

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:58:57 PM

I am always ready to invest in cryptocurrency The main thing is to invest in something I really believe in cryptocurrency and hope that it will only grow and develop in the future

If you are an investor who hold for long term, you will see the growth and enjoy it in the future, you have to choose wisely now in investing and it should be the coins that you think has a great potential to make you profitable.
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:36:16 PM

I'm always ready to invest no matter the state of the market trend provided my thorough research into that coin or project end up successfully. If my research says yes, you can go ahead and invest, straight up I invest but if not, why should I. So personally, it depends on my own research that tells me whether i am ready to invest or not

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 12:27:46 AM

If you have that optimistic views about crypto you will continue to support and invest anytime, you need to work out with deeper knowledge
and continue your journey about how to make a good position when trends is keep on changing from time to time, go with investing your
money where your trust is.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:29:12 AM

Aside buying more of the large cap coins when the market goes bearish, my decision to buy or invest in a project or coin follows a thorough research into that particular project. Finally, I join the investment when the research proves the capabilities and potentials of the project.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
hohuan101

Activity: 340

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:56:45 AM

Your question is really good. My opinion is that I will split a lot of money to invest in different stages. This helps us avoid certain risks when investing.

When you invest a sum of money in a coin, if the price goes down you can DCA. This is a good way to reduce the risk that I have learned from my losses
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:07:53 AM

Your question is really good. My opinion is that I will split a lot of money to invest in different stages. This helps us avoid certain risks when investing.

When you invest a sum of money in a coin, if the price goes down you can DCA. This is a good way to reduce the risk that I have learned from my losses

It is a smart investment, but there must be an idle source of money to not be affected by psychology when the market falls. That's why I never quit my job to devote all my time to crypto
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:04:14 AM

I am at any time ready to invest and I will invest according to my abilities, and besides that I see the market situation for investing and when the market goes down or there is a slight decline I will buy it according to my ability.
and I often invest in bitcoin because it proves to be profitable, I make long-term investments and have proven profitable several times as long as I join here.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: