Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:27:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Ways to Earn Crypto without investing or mining  (Read 3314 times)
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:40:48 AM

There are so many ways to earn cryptocurrency without investing and mining, such join signature campaign, join bounties, social media campaigns, become a translator, make your own service about design things, trading, gambling and many else. Once you got money from there, you can continue to investing or mining.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:47:10 AM

There are so many ways to earn cryptocurrency without investing and mining, such join signature campaign, join bounties, social media campaigns, become a translator, make your own service about design things, trading, gambling and many else. Once you got money from there, you can continue to investing or mining.
Very good suggestions and strategies from you. It is in fact true, if you do not have money and want to get crypto, of course one way is to participate in the bounty & airdrop program. That's what I often do now. Because I don't have any money to invest in mining.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:09:38 AM

Hello Community,

I found this article that shows 5 ways to earn crypto, I think it's a great article and a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get hold of a small amount of crypto without investing or mining. What do you think about the article and the ways to earn? If you could rank them, what is the order? Are there any other ways to earn crypto that are not listed in the article?

Also I would check out the platform the article is written on, its a new blogging platform where you earn crypto for writing articles and tipping articles (all free). I have been using it for a month and I've made over 10 dollars in Bounty0x tokens and I've not been that active.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

Look forward to your responses!

Nice article, thanks for sharing.

In regards to your questions :-

1. Bounties
2. Crowdholding - (Been a huge fan)
3. Steemit / blogging - Will check out the other one
4. Airdrops - Just too little
5. Work for it - I don't have time, as I work full time and a parent.

I have heard that a lot of people are doing the BAT thing, but I think you pretty much nailed it with the article.
I guess the BAT thing is about the concern to use the brave browser in order to maximize your browsing activity while earning BAT tokens? I've joined it through referral and it was very hard as they need 30 days or 1 month to confirm that the referral is really using the browser.
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:30:35 AM

I only know 2 ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, you can do a bounty campaign to earn crypto for free, but you need to do their task and the second one is airdrop but most of airdrops are scam.
repetecrypto

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:01:49 PM

Hello Community,

I found this article that shows 5 ways to earn crypto, I think it's a great article and a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get hold of a small amount of crypto without investing or mining. What do you think about the article and the ways to earn? If you could rank them, what is the order? Are there any other ways to earn crypto that are not listed in the article?

Also I would check out the platform the article is written on, its a new blogging platform where you earn crypto for writing articles and tipping articles (all free). I have been using it for a month and I've made over 10 dollars in Bounty0x tokens and I've not been that active.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

Great article, thanks for sharing.

I think as the crypto system evolves there will be more and more ways to earn crypto and I think bounties will die.

Also I've already managed to earn over 2,000 Bounty tokens and 2,700 HYDRO tokens though Publish0x, so good shoutout.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who writes about anything or who wants to earn crypto without investing or mining. it's a great starting place for anyone or if you are a blogger.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 06:12:56 PM

I only know 2 ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, you can do a bounty campaign to earn crypto for free, but you need to do their task and the second one is airdrop but most of airdrops are scam.

joining bounty campaign is not free not unless you don't value your time and effort Cheesy the real way to earn some crypto without investment is faucet and airdrop nothing more, Both method only requires minimal time and effort but you cannot expect big payouts from those two.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
evenotto

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:36:14 AM

airdropy died more than a year ago, and the bounty - half a year how.
Almost all modern bounty - solid garbage and scam
As for blogs and work with crypto, if they are paid not scam tokens, but by real btc\eth or $, this is a good topic by itself.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 12:53:29 AM

airdropy died more than a year ago, and the bounty - half a year how.
Almost all modern bounty - solid garbage and scam
As for blogs and work with crypto, if they are paid not scam tokens, but by real btc\eth or $, this is a good topic by itself.

Its a sad truth that all the major free income opportunity in cryptocurrency lost its HYPE and None of them survive the crypto winter last year 2018.

Airdrops and bounty most of them are scam and a waste of time, Current the only way to earn good money in crypto is join a bounty that pays in liquid coins or token.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:33:46 AM

There are several ways to be able to produce crypto without investing or mining, what people usually do one of them is by participating in a signature campaign, where we will get crypto every week in accordance with the conditions given by the manager of the campaign the signature itself.
tavernakava

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:57:49 PM

Hello Community,

Great article, thanks for sharing it, going to tweet it as I really like it.

I make my money in crypto by creating blogs on Steemit and Publish0x (both mentioned in the article)

I think it's a great starting point for anyone as you can create any content / what you are passionate about and earn some crypto.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:13:31 PM

This would be cool for starter but if you really want to make it big in crypto you need to think and act like investors. Those effortless taks will. Earn you not enough, however, investing comes with risks by it's worth it.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:15:55 PM

Hello Community,

From the 5 things that are on the link I only rely on bounties and airdrops, this is because the market is still difficult and I have invested in ICO but got a scam so waiting for the right time is a better thing.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:01:58 PM

Good article. I took part in bounty and airdrop, and now I'll try Crowdholding and a blogging platform. I was interested in these ways of making crypto.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:54:13 PM

Nice article, thanks for sharing.

I earn crypto by writing articles for ICOs. I earn their tokens as well as from the blogging platform, it's quite a good gig. I would suggest that if anyone wants to earn crypto you do something that you would normally freelance to a business, as ICOs still need everything a startup needs.
Your right there mate but for those people who wanted to start creating articles for ICO project or other projects make sure that the ICO that you are joining is legit by doing research and asking experts about that ICO project in that way your work, as well as your time, will not go in trash.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:18:19 PM

This would be cool for starter but if you really want to make it big in crypto you need to think and act like investors. Those effortless taks will. Earn you not enough, however, investing comes with risks by it's worth it.
Some people have money to invest and also can take risk of losing their capital to make more money but most of the people cannot afford it so they are finding different ways to make crypto currencies which is also not free they are giving their time and efforts to make it.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 07:25:32 PM

I think that now only two methods are the most profitable.  This is a trade on the exchange.  And telling in my channel about cryptocurrency.  And here and there we need good knowledge about cryptocurrency.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:34:11 PM

If you are an old man in this crypto market then invest without you can eran money. Only basic ideas should be correct and there should be huge knowledge about crypto market. From my opinion i can say that there are more people, who are more dependent on investment, trading activities for daily eran money.
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 05:00:15 AM

Some people have money to invest and also can take risk of losing their capital to make more money but most of the people cannot afford it so they are finding different ways to make crypto currencies which is also not free they are giving their time and efforts to make it.

For the rich and powerful they always follow the rule of the thumb, Its takes money to make money Cheesy so this is the scenario where the rich is getting more richer while the poor stay poorer.

This should change with hard work and deification, There are still many way's to earn crypto without investing a fortune.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
kisfoxs

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:42:25 AM

To get profit, I still rely on investment. Mining, in my opinion, is still very difficult because it requires supporting facilities. If there is still another way to make money without investing and mining is to do a gift and Airdrop campaign. My favorite is the prize campaign because it can make a lot of money.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:41:43 AM

One of the best way to earn in cryptocurrency without mining or investing, is to play some games in a online casino. In which you can earn more money as much as you can while betting and gambling your money. In this way you can earn money without investing or mining or even going to a bounty campaign or participating of it. You just need is to play and ear as much money as you can so that your earnings will be double or maybe triple if you are lucky enough in playing such games.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: