Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Ways to Earn Crypto without investing or mining  (Read 3313 times)
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 07:04:44 PM

Best way to earned free money is doing bounties. I've started doing bounties in late 2017 and I was able to sell some tokens after 6 months. Doing bounties is good passive income and now I can afford to buy some tokens or alt coins that will give me profit.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:42:07 PM

It is great to plam what you anticipate its healthful with others. On the other hand i get single issue with affections to the theme and the size of your publish. Diary handwriting is furthermore role of charity search, and it has been the example each this patch. So i wholly differ whether you add, without investment. Behavior munificence have in mind investment your age into the entire affair.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 01:50:35 PM

Hi, Good article though. From my point of view blogging is still part of bounties. I have not seen any blogging work which gets you rewarded aprt from bounty campaigns. Regarding the crypto jobs, at the moment most valuable posts are at the moments are advisors an dcommunity members. To be an advisor, one should have good knowledge and ecperience in blockchain technology. I we can donate few hours consistantly, community manager is also good option. But I think we can not do this while working. At the meoment, to become bounty manger(managing end to end bounty program) is also a good opportunity to earn cryptocurrency.
My favorites are bounty campains and airdrops. Though, at the moment I feel airdrops are not worthy as it used to be.

handy_hotdog

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:33:49 PM

Hello Community,

I found this article that shows 5 ways to earn crypto, I think it's a great article and a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get hold of a small amount of crypto without investing or mining. What do you think about the article and the ways to earn? If you could rank them, what is the order? Are there any other ways to earn crypto that are not listed in the article?

Also I would check out the platform the article is written on, its a new blogging platform where you earn crypto for writing articles and tipping articles (all free). I have been using it for a month and I've made over 10 dollars in Bounty0x tokens and I've not been that active.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

Look forward to your responses!

Very well written article, thanks for sharing with us.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform that the article. I have signed up and i've already started earning tokens off it. It's another great platform like Crowdholding and i'll use it more, think it' great that you can earn tokens that actually have a value (HYDRO and Bounty0x).
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:49:37 PM

Well, we might have several ways to earn token without investing or mining which will also require time and energy putting no matter what.

You also need to be very careful in some bounty or airdrop which end up been a scam but submitting one details is another way to get scam or hack , and now that many project are going in to ieo instead of ICO , bounty are becoming thing of past.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:16:49 PM

After reading the article that you listed above, the contents are correct, which includes 5 roads to get Crytpo without mining and investment. like Crowdholding, Bounty and Airdrops, Blogging, Work for Crypto. new thing for me is Crowdholding, this small platform turns out to be neat, through co-creation and crowdsourcing, the goal is to create a large and vibrant community.
beetlejam

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:04:32 PM

Great article thanks for sharing it with the community.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform the article is written on, I've have recently signed up and i've already earned a decent amount of tokens. Thanks for sharing the platform with us, it's a great find!
iloveturtles

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:20:37 PM

Great article, thanks for sharing the information with the community. There needs to be more articles like this to allow mass adoption.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform the article is on, i've signed up and i've already earned a decent amount of bouny0x / HYDRO tokens. It's great you get rewarded in tokens that actually are worth something and that you can exchange.
Budor

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:59:33 PM

Superlative clause thanks representing distribution it on hither. I capture role in as various airdrops as potential, I obtain that the many you achieve, single desire approach great. You desire never get a millionaire from it, on the other hand it's extremely easy cash to gain without indeed behavior even at each.
bithuner

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:05:17 AM

Great article thanks for sharing the content.

Cheers for sharing the blogging platform the article is written on, signed up and already got hold of some tokens for simply upvoting an article (I've upvoted the article you shared as well).

I would recommend this website to all who want to earn tokens for free.
ziggy21

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:20:28 AM

It's a decent perused. For me however, there are various approaches to win from Cryptocurrency without contributing or mining as past encounters have come about into close misfortunes. I'm certain equivalent applies to heaps of individuals. The is airdrops otherwise called tokendrops where a client finishes a structure or join the web based life battle of a token deals. The other is bounties which is progressively mainstream now with strings on it despite the fact that it's trick are at the largest amount.

For crowdholding which I read on the page, It takes a larger amount of trust and site security to submit your assets to another person. Or on the other hand it goes the other path round-another person put resources into you. I stay with bounties and investing.with anyone..
Tomcolor

Activity: 661
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:26:46 AM

I think I know just one way to Eran some crypto without investment, it's sound like that bounty Hunter. I have no knowledge about others ways you have share to make crypto without investment.

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:28:19 AM

There are so many ways but most at times we look over to bounty projects only which shouldn't be the case. There are so many ways airdrops, referral programs and many others, so lets change our trend and see the outcome.
georgeforeham

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:01:25 PM

Hello Community,

I found this article that shows 5 ways to earn crypto, I think it's a great article and a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get hold of a small amount of crypto without investing or mining. What do you think about the article and the ways to earn? If you could rank them, what is the order? Are there any other ways to earn crypto that are not listed in the article?

Also I would check out the platform the article is written on, its a new blogging platform where you earn crypto for writing articles and tipping articles (all free). I have been using it for a month and I've made over 10 dollars in Bounty0x tokens and I've not been that active.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

Look forward to your responses!

Great article, thanks for sharing with the community.

Can you write an article about how to keep your crypto safe? I think a lot of people would like that and find the information useful.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, I've been using it for a while and it's a great way to earn some crypto for free. I've already earned more than 6,000 HYDRO tokens and 1,500 Bounty0x tokens. It's nice to be able to earn a token that is listed on multiple exchanges as well as on CMC.
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:52:38 AM

But why don't you guys consider mining? Cause you know, some time ago the question was more controversial, however today there are advanced solutions that allow to perform effectively and use modern&innovative equipment. So curious to know your thoughts on the industry in general
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:59:29 AM

But why don't you guys consider mining? Cause you know, some time ago the question was more controversial, however today there are advanced solutions that allow to perform effectively and use modern&innovative equipment. So curious to know your thoughts on the industry in general

Good afternoon. Hmm, to tell the truth, haven't thought of that, however this might be an interesting question. Ok, and if we get to mining, can you name any advanced product you can recommend me to acquaint with? Cause you know, many things must be analyzed before starting mining
sarrpora

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:04:37 AM

Good afternoon. Hmm, to tell the truth, haven't thought of that, however this might be an interesting question. Ok, and if we get to mining, can you name any advanced product you can recommend me to acquaint with? Cause you know, many things must be analyzed before starting mining

To be honest, I am just considering the industry for myself, however I am having the friends from US that shared their opinion on advanced solution. So I can share that with you. More to it, as far as I'm concerned, in here we should evaluate many parameters - cost of electricity, power, etc. The most popular one, as I was told, is Asicequipment. The company itself was popular for having own farms, so they have a great background. And now they sell own miners with fast delivery, own services in NY and much more benefits
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:09:37 AM

To be honest, I am just considering the industry for myself, however I am having the friends from US that shared their opinion on advanced solution. So I can share that with you. More to it, as far as I'm concerned, in here we should evaluate many parameters - cost of electricity, power, etc. The most popular one, as I was told, is Asicequipment. The company itself was popular for having own farms, so they have a great background. And now they sell own miners with fast delivery, own services in NY and much more benefits

Hmm, I might have heard of the guys. Haven't they operated in California for a pretty long time? Aren't they building an Antiminer S9i? Trying to remember whether the guys I am talking about were called Asicequipment..
Nawrod

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:11:40 AM

I prefer classic trading by myself, but if you're looking for other ways, I believe affiliation programs are a good idea. Check for example futurobetnetwork.com
sarrpora

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:23:13 AM

Hmm, I might have heard of the guys. Haven't they operated in California for a pretty long time? Aren't they building an Antiminer S9i? Trying to remember whether the guys I am talking about were called Asicequipment..

Yes, exactly, these are the right guys Smiley So seems that they are widely known all over the US Smiley And they ship within few days all over the US, so also should be convenient Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: