Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:01:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 77417 times)
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 675

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2023, 10:47:40 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I’m constantly buying when I’m able to. In a few years, the current price will seem like a joke. Anybody who isn’t buying now will majorly regret it.

A lot of people were saying the same thing when the price was in the $10-20k range, and look where the price is now. There's no telling how long this bear market (we're still in one) is going to last; just as a reminder, the previous one lasted for two and a half years.
The fact that we don't have the knowledge of when the present bear market cycle will last and also when the next all time high will be even though there is speculation of the next all-time high after the next bitcoin haven when that will be uncertain but since the block size and reward will reduce it a pointer that Bitcoin will become more scarce thereby forcing it to supply to be limited this will ultimately increase the value.

-talking about buying the dip, the present bitcoin price is still considered a dip price for many who are big bag holders and that are ready to invest in Bitcoin for the long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 12:31:56 PM

-talking about buying the dip, the present bitcoin price is still considered a dip price for many who are big bag holders and that are ready to invest in Bitcoin for the long term.
Of course, $23K is a lower price than last year and also its last ATH.
We are still on a dip for 1 year TF where the percentage decline is still around 40%. Meanwhile, when compared to the last ATH, we are currently still on a dip with a higher percentage where it reaches 66%.

If you are looking to invest long term I think $23K is one area you can consider. Even if it's sideways, in my opinion the potential for short-term profit, for example for a 30-day period, is still very possible.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 675

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2023, 01:54:35 PM

We are still on a dip for 1 year TF where the percentage decline is still around 40%. Meanwhile, when compared to the last ATH, we are currently still on a dip with a higher percentage where it reaches 66%.

If you are looking to invest long-term I think $23K is one area you can consider. Even if it's sideways, in my opinion, the potential for short-term profit, for example for 30 days, is still very possible.
That is the point so the statistics still brought us back to the origin of bitcoin cryptography and the final idea of invest what you can let go of for a king time, which is the message we have been preaching concerning Bitcoin as an investment which is better in the long-term basis rather than short-term market speculations.

-Considering Bitcoin's long-term gains that out the way its short-term speculation and how we are more than halfway price to the last all-time high, should be taken as an unpredictable asset so any amount you can effort a long-tetermmrm basis is ok.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 05:51:13 PM

We can never know if the BTC price might dip below $20k (or even below $16k/$17k) again.  For sure, there can appear to be similarities, and if some of us did not buy when the BTC price was below $20k many times and for extended periods of time in the last 6-7 months of 2022, we might have had lost our opportunties to buy below $20k.. but then again.. none of us know... so we just have to do our best in terms of making sure that we are sufficiently prepare and we buy on dips and do not get to greedy.. and also, if we are not even sure if it is going to dip more, then just buy here and attempt to allocate how much we buy so that we are prepared in case it dips more but also to be sufficiently satisfied that we got enough and that we have done as good as we can expect to do (given our certain level of ignorance and not really knowing with any confidence) if the BTC price does not dip anymore.
It means that I have taken advantage of the opportunity where in 2022 when the price was below $ 20k I continued to do my best to buy BTC because no one knows when the opportunity will come again so the way I did it was quite effective where I now have bitcoins in stock this feeling has started to grow for the accumulation that has been built so far, even though now the price is above $23K I think it is still good enough to buy regularly because I have made sure and am ready not to be greedy in the sense of buying bitcoin with all the money I have of course not in that way, there is a side where when you get money then there is a part to buy BTC.

You are correct that sometimes if you are just buying bitcoin regularly, you might not miss the extra money that you are putting into bitcoin, and after many years, the seemingly small amounts add up to a lot of value that you put in, and hopefully the value that you put in has either retained its value equal to other possible places that you could have invested it or even better if the value that you put in has gone up in value.. and going up in value has tended to be the case in bitcoin and seems that there are pretty decently high odds that the value will continue to go up in bitcoin.. so long as you are not overly anxious in regards to the timeline.

Another thing could be that you have a somewhat erratic cashflow, and you realize that you tend to have between $10 to $100 per week that you could invest into bitcoin, but some weeks the cashflow is very tight and other weeks you have some thing (goods or services) that you feel that you need to buy in a timely manner.. so you have discretion regarding whether to invest every single week.. and maybe while you continue to be somewhat focused on building the size of your BTC stash, you consciously make those kinds of allocation decisions on a weekly basis.. but as your stash gets larger and larger and larger  with the passage of time (hopefully), then you might decide that you only need (or want) to make those allocation decisions every two weeks or maybe once a month.

When I first got into bitcoin in late 2013, I am pretty sure that the whole of my first year in bitcoin, I was making allocation decisions on a weekly basis, but sometimes I would buy several times in the same week, even though I had an allowance that I had already set myself for each week, and I did consciously want to spend all of my self-imposed allowance every single week, and after the first year (late 2014 and going into early 2015) I was a bit less anxious about the whole matter about feeling that I needed to accumulate BTC every single week, and I relaxed how much I was focusing on making sure that I was accumulating BTC every single week. 

It seems also that even though I was more relaxed in 2015, 2016 and maybe the first month or two of 2017, I was still paying quite a bit of attention to bitcoin but not necessarily buying every single week - even though I might have had looked at my budget and considered the question of whether to buy more BTC every single week during that time.  It seems that there is a certain amount of personal discretion and variance in terms of even considering how you might be feeling that week, and let's say that you already spent more than 18 months accumulating BTC, and then you have several weeks that you have not bought any BTC, so you have some cash that has built up in your "allocated to bitcoin (or whatever else) savings" that is coming in on a weekly basis... and maybe that amount is $300 to $500 and so then you ask yourself whether you are going to buy bitcoin with that or if you are going to spend it on something that you had been considering for a while.... You know that you can do whatever you want, and you realize that you have already spent more than 18 months accumulating BTC, so you are not feeling pressure to use that money to buy BTC.. There is a certain level of liberation that comes with being empowered to decide to do whatever it is that you want with that extra $300 to $500 that you have had building up.. because partly you already know that your BTC stash is good, and you may well have already allocated higher amounts to BTC than you had thought that you were going to allocate, and because of the way that you overall investment portfolio is building (including the BTC portion), you have brought yourself more flexibility in regards to what you want to do with an extra $300-$500 that you might have sitting in your bank account... .. and maybe you contemplate the matter for a while, and you decide to do nothing with it, and with that decision to do nothing with the $300 to $500 extra that you have in your bank account, you realize that in 2 weeks, that amount is likely to be $500 to $700 and then you can reconsider at that time, and when you do decide to deploy all or some of the amount that you built up,  you do not even need to spend it all in one direction,  you can divide it up into portions that you allocate in 2 or 3 directions.

Some people might have an overall investment portfolio in which they believe that 1% to 5% allocation to bitcoin is sufficient, and others might conclude that 5% to 15% is sufficient, others might consider 15% to 25% as sufficiently allocated to bitcoin.  And surely I am largely OK that newbies to bitcoin might determine anything between 1% and 25% as their target allocation, but I am even more accepting of the idea that individuals figure out their own situations sufficiently in order to know if some kind of target within 1% to 25% towards bitcoin is sufficiently aggressive and assertive or if some other allocation might be more fitting to their own psychological and financial circumstances....
Maybe beginners need from the initial 1% to 5% for their portfolio in bitcoin they initially try and after there is a reaction where beginners know the potential in BTC better then they will definitely increase their portfolio.
Unlike me who can be said to have known bitcoin for a long time I have to have an individual principle with 50% and above as my portfolio in BTC and some diversification in several other assets as a reserve to be more stable again, I will not be aggressive in this matter because I know my financial cash flow is not that big coming in but at least with a little bit of a hill it would be better than an aggressive word but pressing us to get into all of BTC, I need to manage according to my financial management.

I don't disagree with any of this, but it is might be good to point out that someone who is new to investing might be in a very good position to allocate all of his/her investing to bitcoin, because s/he does not have any other investment.. and maybe s/he had been living with his/her parents, and just starting to work on building financial independence, so in that sense, when someone is starting to invest, there is not necessarily any need to diversify for the mere sake of diversification..    Fuck that nonsense.   There is nothing wrong with starting out with one investment (which could be bitcoin), and then working towards diversification once the one investment builds up in value..   Of course,  I am not suggesting 100% bitcoin, because there should always be an emergency fund and a contemplation of cashflow versus expenses in order to know how much can be invested into bitcoin, and bitcoin may well end up being the ONLY investment that someone starting into building his/her investment portfolio might have.

Of course, people might come to bitcoin with already existing investments such as owning index funds, property, commodities, collections of items, and surely some of the things that they own might not have a lot of value or maybe they have a part interest in some items that is not clear, but they can still attempt to calculate the value of those items as part of their quasi-liquid investment portfolio.. so let's say for example, you have a parent that owns a business and you are the ONLY heir to the business, and the business is not worth very much.. maybe it has products and it has debt, and if your parent dies, it will cost money to liquidate the business or to decide to continue to run it, and even though you might not be able to completely count the business in your ownership, you might still be able to assign a value to your ownership interest in the business that is greater than zero...but you might still want to be conservative in terms of how much value to assign to yourself because the value has not yet transferred to you and you have some difficulties even knowing for sure how much it is worth... You think that maybe the value of your interest in the business might be worth $10k, but you decide to be conservative and ONLY assign yourself a $3k value in that business in terms of your own accounting of the value of your currently existing quasi-liquid investment portfolio.

Of course, you have quite a bit of latitude in terms of attempting to evaluate what you believe is a fair value of your investment portfolio, and you have a lot of latitude in terms of figuring out how much you want to start out by allocating to bitcoin, and I start out with 1% to 25% as a starting range, just to help with attempting to give some kind of guidance that has some ways to make it concrete, so of course, there can be personal justifications that might cause my numbers to be wrong for any particular person, and even in the last 2-3 years that I have decided to up my recommendation from 1% to 10% to the new range of 1% to 25%, there is a bit of intentionality on my behalf in terms of suggesting that it is my belief that after March 2020, many of us should have come to realize that bitcoin is a much better investment (with a stronger investment thesis) as compared to pre-March 2020 times.  There have been some revelations about the world that more strongly show the strength of bitcoin's investment thesis, but also the fact that bitcoin went up in value, there may be some justification to being more aggressive/assertive in terms of making sure that a sufficient/adequate stake is established into bitcoin.. and another thing is that I changed my base investment number from $10 per week to $100 per week... and I know that my actual substantive number is a bit western salary oriented, so I am not trying to suggest that non-western salary people need to employ that $100 per week level of aggressiveness, and perhaps for some non-western salary people something between $10 to $50 might be the same..

Let's say that a western oriented person might have a base yearly salary that is in the $30k to $48k territory, and maybe a non western oriented person might have better odds of having something like $12k to $18k, so that would mean that the quantity of their disposable/discretionary income is quite likely going to be smaller too.. since they have less to work with, but surely life style choices can also affect how much disposable/discretionary income that any person can generate based on how they might choose to spend their money and even what kinds of activities that they choose to do in order to either spend their money or to increase their disposable/discretionary income levels.

One of the reasons that DCA buying into BTC works, so well is that any of us can employ some kind of DCA strategy into bitcoin and including following such a DCA strategy for a decently long time while we also try to research into and to figure out our own circumstances in such a way that we are psychologically and financially comfortable.. which is not an easy process, wether you are new to bitcoin, new to investing or even if you have been in bitcoin and/or investing for a decently long period of time.. sometimes, it can take some time to figure out the extent to which an y of us is psychologically and financially comfortable and even tweak our systems based on our ongoing learning about bitcoin and learning about ourselves.
Yeah DCA is the best way to accumulate BTC for a long time and be able to manage our finances regarding the income generated, and more clearly this will be more comfortable if we can't afford a week then we can do it monthly or even every two months depending on what we want but I think a lot people do it on a monthly basis where they after receiving a salary at the end of the month.

Psychologically it must be maintained and financially it must be stable to continue to measure inputs and expenses, all of which must be managed properly and find out where the weak points are if you are unable to influence it.

I cannot disagree with any of this, yet I will still say that if you have a monthly paycheck, you are likely not buying all your monthly expenses for the whole month (especially something like food and transportation costs), even though you might have some expenses that are due on a monthly basis, so you can choose how much to allocate to BTC, and let's say that you have $2k per month coming in, and you have around $1k in known costs such as housing, food, transportation and entertainment, so you have a pretty decent idea about your budget and that you have an extra $1k that you can choose to invest.  Depending on where you are at in your bitcoin investment/allocation journey, you still might want to consider dividing whatever is your extra income into weekly parts... and yeah for sure you do not have to invest all of that right away, and maybe you divide some of it as DCA and some of it is held for buying on dips and some goes into replenish or build your cash emergency funds, and maybe you want to make sure that buy $50 per week of bitcoin no matter what, but you don't really want to spend the whole remainder of the $800, so you save that for buying on dips, other investments or even to make sure that you do not have extra expenses for the remainder of the month, but then once the new paycheck comes in, then you have an ability to have another $1k that is available, so any of the $800 from the earlier month could be spent towards the end of the month.. and my main point, is that you should feel that you have a lot of discretion, including the discretion to buy all of your BTC allowance with the whole $1k at the beginning of the month..

If you believe spending all of the $1k to buy BTC as soon as it comes in is the better choice for you, then no one is going to stop you from doing what you believe is best for you and your situation.... even though I had already stated that for many years I have been projecting out my cashflow and expenses for way more time in advance, and these days, I tend to project my cashflow and expenses out 16 to 24 months, I largely maintain a decently sized cushion within my cashflow projection, so that I can see how spending now or even projected spending one or two months in advance affects the remainder of the cashflow and the maintenance of the cushion... 

The short term cushion (such as 1-3 months) is way more important than the longer term cushion, because frequently we can find ways to iron out our cushion if we see that we have short-falls that are appearing out further than 3 months, but if we have shortfalls that are appearing in shorter timeframes of less than 3 months, we might start to feel that we are unduly putting stress on ourselves (financially and psychologically), so the way that I tend to spend money on BTC (or even to allocate to BTC) is based on having cushions that go beyond my flowing amounts, and sure those can be seen as spendable weekly or monthly.. or spendable immediately upon resolving that the cushion has been sufficiently/adequately calculated for the coming 3 months... and I am not even suggesting that cashflow/expenses might not change in the short term - and even after I had already decided to buy BTC with a certain quantity of money, then all of a sudden I find out that I have some extra expenses or maybe that I miscalculated some aspects of my cashflow, so for me usually the mistakes or the changes are not big enough to cause stress even though I might have to be more careful about my spending until the strained period passes.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Wind_FURY (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1825

View Profile
February 27, 2023, 01:26:24 PM

I’m constantly buying when I’m able to. In a few years, the current price will seem like a joke. Anybody who isn’t buying now will majorly regret it.

A lot of people were saying the same thing when the price was in the $10-20k range, and look where the price is now. There's no telling how long this bear market (we're still in one) is going to last; just as a reminder, the previous one lasted for two and a half years.
The fact that we don't have the knowledge of when the present bear market cycle will last and also when the next all time high will be even though there is speculation of the next all-time high after the next bitcoin haven when that will be uncertain but since the block size and reward will reduce it a pointer that Bitcoin will become more scarce thereby forcing it to supply to be limited this will ultimately increase the value.

I present another debate. We may not know when the current bear market might last, BUT we know when the Golden Opportunities are to Buy the DIP, and HODL. We plebs have small/limited capital. It will definitely better for us if the time for Golden Opportunities are longer, giving us more time to accumulate Bitcoin.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 784
Merit: 615

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2023, 03:17:53 PM

If you are looking to invest long term I think $23K is one area you can consider. Even if it's sideways, in my opinion the potential for short-term profit, for example for a 30-day period, is still very possible.
Agree with what you say. Even though in this case there are some people who say that it is starting to be high now, looking at the current price condition of $23k it is still very much worth it to buy even though some people might be waiting on the grounds of Buy the dip.

I personally still make my purchases and stick with the initial stance by continuing to buy every month until the price hits the new $30k I will stop there.
Regardless of whether there will be a decline or not I'm not too worried about it because indeed if there is still a decline it is also a blessing because I can buy more but if the price continues to rise then I will not waver with my choice until $30k is exceeded.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pesona1

Activity: 812
Merit: 254

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2023, 03:50:42 PM

Although a little late but it never hurts to enter at $23K, why did I say too late? because we know that before the current price increase, bitcoin had been hit by negative issues and the effects of an increase in interest rates by the FED, and causing the price of bitcoin to go down and even fall below $19K, but I actually see many of the members here are hesitant to enter the market at that time and many of us even believe that the price will go down more, but in fact now the price of bitcoin is actually returning to the bull path even though it's still not strong, but it's better to enter the market to buy bitcoin now and keep it for a period of time certain as you say before returning to regret when the price goes higher.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2023, 04:06:33 PM

~Snip
Although a little late but it never hurts to enter at $23K, why did I say too late? because we know that before the current price increase, bitcoin had been hit by negative issues and the effects of an increase in interest rates by the FED, and causing the price of bitcoin to go down and even fall below $19K, but I actually see many of the members here are hesitant to enter the market at that time and many of us even believe that the price will go down more, but in fact now the price of bitcoin is actually returning to the bull path even though it's still not strong, but it's better to enter the market to buy bitcoin now and keep it for a period of time certain as you say before returning to regret when the price goes higher.
It's never too late, but maybe they weren't buying on the low end. But what's the problem, I don't think there is because you and others can buy bitcoins anytime and at any price you want. As much as possible, that's just the best advice I have to share, but you have to be hold it and accept the risk for your investment to pay off in the long term.

$23K is not too late, the reason is we are still very far from bitcoin's previous ATH where currently bitcoin still maintains its decline at -66%.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2023, 07:24:36 PM

I present another debate. We may not know when the current bear market might last, BUT we know when the Golden Opportunities are to Buy the DIP, and HODL. We plebs have small/limited capital. It will definitely better for us if the time for Golden Opportunities are longer, giving us more time to accumulate Bitcoin.

I am not very comfortable with people cheering for down.. but surely, I cannot argue with the idea of taking advantage of down  - to the extent that any of us is really capable of recognizing and appreciating that we are currently down... which I believe that we are currently down.. but there are a lot of folks out there expecting and hoping for more down.. which may well end up being their mistake if they are not ongoingly and regularly buying at these prices, even if they have tight budgets, like you are suggesting to be the case for a lot of people (I cannot really argue with that either)... There are some folks who can easily afford to buy $250 per week, but they may or may not be doing it, and there are others who might struggle to invest $100 per week, and there are even others who might really have difficulties to scramble up $10 per week to invest into bitcoin, so of course, any kind of ongoing and persistent BTC accumulation strategy has to account for how much cashflow can be made available to invest regularly, aggressively and without over doing it.. including attempting to appreciate if we are still in a dip, which surely many of us longer time bitcoiners do consider any prices near or below the 200-week moving average (which is currently slightly above $25k) to be low in terms of current levels and also in terms of historical BTC price levels.

Agree with what you say. Even though in this case there are some people who say that it is starting to be high now, looking at the current price condition of $23k it is still very much worth it to buy even though some people might be waiting on the grounds of Buy the dip.

I personally still make my purchases and stick with the initial stance by continuing to buy every month until the price hits the new $30k I will stop there.
Regardless of whether there will be a decline or not I'm not too worried about it because indeed if there is still a decline it is also a blessing because I can buy more but if the price continues to rise then I will not waver with my choice until $30k is exceeded.

It seems fair to consider anything below $30k to be relatively low, but of course, what is "relatively low" is a moving target, so you have to assess your own personal financial and psychological circumstances in order to attempt to figure out if you have enough BTC or not... by the time we get to supra $30k levels, presuming that we get there.  If you are a young person and you have an ongoing income, there still may be justifications to continue to buy BTC above $30k, and for sure, a lot of the matter also has to do with how much BTC that you have already stashed, and surely if you "over did it" then you would be more justified to "stop for a while", but some people run into mistakes because they stop too early or even that they start to sell.. which surely we are not really talking about selling in this thread... which selling does include different considerations including considerations that you have already overly stacked and are sufficiently in profits and perhaps a few other personal circumstances.

~Snip
It's never too late, but maybe they weren't buying on the low end. But what's the problem, I don't think there is because you and others can buy bitcoins anytime and at any price you want. As much as possible, that's just the best advice I have to share, but you have to be hold it and accept the risk for your investment to pay off in the long term.

$23K is not too late, the reason is we are still very far from bitcoin's previous ATH where currently bitcoin still maintains its decline at -66%.

Well, also if any of us might be considering 4-10 years down the road or longer, then we should not be giving too many shits about the next ATH and the possibility of selling at that point.

Not that I am against selling BTC, but there can be ways to consider BTC investing in longer time horizons that go way further out than 10 years, and maybe 20 years or 30 years or more, but then at the same time, there is a balancing factor, and some folks may well NOT have that many years in order to consider how they are investing into BTC... and how much they might want to get worked up about what their level of profits might be in the short term.. even though there are likely ways that small amounts of BTC can start to be shaved off as the BTC price goes up, but without really selling large portions, but selling small amounts in order to attempt to improve risk management and to insure for possible downside corrections.. there are also ways to front load the stacking of bitcoin (which seems to be what several members here are suggesting) in order to buy BTC now on an ongoing basis and to buy BTC in what seems to be a dip in order that they may feel that they do not need to buy as much when the BTC price goes up (presuming that it goes up) so that even if they are not selling on the way up, if the BTC price goes up, they would theoretically be allowing their fiat stash amount to build up in order that they would have more cash to buy on dips, in the event that the BTC price severely dips in the future.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 784
Merit: 615

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2023, 09:36:00 PM

It seems fair to consider anything below $30k to be relatively low, but of course, what is "relatively low" is a moving target, so you have to assess your own personal financial and psychological circumstances in order to attempt to figure out if you have enough BTC or not... by the time we get to supra $30k levels, presuming that we get there.  If you are a young person and you have an ongoing income, there still may be justifications to continue to buy BTC above $30k, and for sure, a lot of the matter also has to do with how much BTC that you have already stashed, and surely if you "over did it" then you would be more justified to "stop for a while", but some people run into mistakes because they stop too early or even that they start to sell.. which surely we are not really talking about selling in this thread... which selling does include different considerations including considerations that you have already overly stacked and are sufficiently in profits and perhaps a few other personal circumstances.

Well, that could be true.
For now under $30k is my benchmark for doing DCA but it does not mean after $30k not buying.
Buying will still be done but in this case maybe I will pay more attention to conditions whether it's from some news or indeed the right momentum to see whether or not I buy there, of course, hopefully the right price in my opinion.
The difference may lie when the price before $30k I bought without seeing anything either in the chart or the increase and decrease that occurred but for after $30k I will obviously consider several aspects before buying it because it can be considered that it is a strategy that I have always prepared from the beginning.
When talking about "over did it" of course even though this is bitcoin which is definitely profitable but we don't need to do that. Even if it is possible but we don't need to risk everything on the investment made because this can be detrimental to yourself. As much as we can in setting aside some funds from the rest of our daily needs is clearly the best thing for this condition.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Agbe

Activity: 882
Merit: 1252

View Profile
February 27, 2023, 10:18:38 PM

Bitcoin is in dip at all time for some people because everyone started the journey in different time. Some enter at the price of 20$ while some enter the rate $60+. So from 60$+ above you can clearly see that everyone is on the bear market at all time. But it is good to purchase at this dip which is also a bull to some guys.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2023, 12:55:32 AM

Well, that could be true.
For now under $30k is my benchmark for doing DCA but it does not mean after $30k not buying.
Buying will still be done but in this case maybe I will pay more attention to conditions whether it's from some news or indeed the right momentum to see whether or not I buy there, of course, hopefully the right price in my opinion.
The difference may lie when the price before $30k I bought without seeing anything either in the chart or the increase and decrease that occurred but for after $30k I will obviously consider several aspects before buying it because it can be considered that it is a strategy that I have always prepared from the beginning.
When talking about "over did it" of course even though this is bitcoin which is definitely profitable but we don't need to do that. Even if it is possible but we don't need to risk everything on the investment made because this can be detrimental to yourself. As much as we can in setting aside some funds from the rest of our daily needs is clearly the best thing for this condition.

I don't disagree with anything that you are saying Ryu_Ar1, and maybe I do not know or understand enough about your own particular situation in order to know how you might be thinking about "overdoing it" as compared with my description of overdoing it.

Maybe we could use your forum registration date as a framing for when you got into bitcoin?  which is ONLY a bit more than a year... so depending on how long you have been in bitcoin, that can affect how you might consider overdoing or even how you might consider your own future investment into bitcoin based on how much you have already invested.. including that it is quite likely that a lot of newbies into bitcoin who might have started less than 2 or 3 years of investing into bitcoin might well still not be in profits, and perhaps something around $30k might be your own "break even" amount where you are no longer in the negative.  I am not sure, and I do have sympathy for anyone who might have had ONLY started investing in bitcoin in recent times, including less than 2 or 3 years and some of those people might be more in the negative than others, and likely not too many are in the black (or in profits).

So, in that sense, sometimes any of us who might have had gotten into bitcoin and still are in the negative (not in profits) might end up investing more than what we had originally planned and even causing ourselves more abilities to shave off some profits once our BTC holdings goes into profits... and surely it is not necessary to over invest into bitcoin, but when we talk about "over investment" there may well be a need to put such description into some kind of context in order to better understand that there are degrees in which overinvesting might be more rational and prudent as compared to other forms of overinvesting that might end up being gambling or putting way too much value into BTC in a kind of way that does not seem to be prudent.

Bitcoin is in dip at all time for some people because everyone started the journey in different time. Some enter at the price of 20$ while some enter the rate $60+. So from 60$+ above you can clearly see that everyone is on the bear market at all time. But it is good to purchase at this dip which is also a bull to some guys.

That's true, we can look at what price someone might have entered, but we can also consider what were their goals, including their average cost per BTC.  You are on a similar timeline as Ryu_Ar1.. including that according to your forum registration date, you have ONLY been registered for a bit more than a year, so it is quite likely that if you entered into BTC in the last two to three years, and you have been buying BTC regularly, it could well be the case that your average cost per BTC is quite a bit higher than the current BTC price... and for sure, I have no problem to set forth some hypotheticals in order to discuss how much anyone might start out with and then consider cashflows and other kinds of assessments regarding setting goals that might end up progressing into a kind of overinvestment because of perceptions about BTC price and also considerations of how much BTC has been accumulated and including average costs per BTC.

For example, if someone comes to less than 2-3 years ago, such person might have come to bitcoin without any other investment, and started to invest $100 per week, so then there could be a question regarding whether to change such practices based on the totality of circumstances in that person's finances and psychology and also in terms perceptions of where the BTC price is and where it might go.

Maybe the situation is not different, if someone came to bitcoin less than 2-3 years ago, and if such person had invested a lump sum right away, then that is ONE thing, but many times it is difficult for normal people to invest a lump sump right away, even if they already have other investments, because people tend to be reluctant to take from their other investments in order to allocated to a new investment, so even if someone came to bitcoin less than 2-3 years ago, s/he might not have lump sum bought his/her bitcoin.. look at famous people like Michael Saylor with an average cost of BTC at $30k (even though he started in August 2020 and he even lump summed, but he continued to buy and caused his average cost per BTC to go up from $10k on his first purchase to the current average of $30k per BTC), and similar with Naibe Bukele.. with an average cost per BTC that is likely close to $40k.

Wind_FURY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2023, 05:22:52 AM

I am not very comfortable with people cheering for down.. but surely, I cannot argue with the idea of taking advantage of down  - to the extent that any of us is really capable of recognizing and appreciating that we are currently down... which I believe that we are currently down.. but there are a lot of folks out there expecting and hoping for more down.. which may well end up being their mistake if they are not ongoingly and regularly buying at these prices, even if they have tight budgets, like you are suggesting to be the case for a lot of people (I cannot really argue with that either)... There are some folks who can easily afford to buy $250 per week, but they may or may not be doing it, and there are others who might struggle to invest $100 per week, and there are even others who might really have difficulties to scramble up $10 per week to invest into bitcoin, so of course, any kind of ongoing and persistent BTC accumulation strategy has to account for how much cashflow can be made available to invest regularly, aggressively and without over doing it.. including attempting to appreciate if we are still in a dip, which surely many of us longer time bitcoiners do consider any prices near or below the 200-week moving average (which is currently slightly above $25k) to be low in terms of current levels and also in terms of historical BTC price levels.

Hahaha. I'm definitely not cheering for down, I'm merely presenting a debate that the best Golden Opportunities to Buy the DIP and HODL are during bear markets. Because we can't control what happens next to the market, what we can do is look for the Silver Lining in each and every situation. The longer the bear market, the more time to find Golden Opportunities.

Cool

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2023, 07:39:13 PM

[edited out]
Hahaha. I'm definitely not cheering for down, I'm merely presenting a debate that the best Golden Opportunities to Buy the DIP and HODL are during bear markets. Because we can't control what happens next to the market, what we can do is look for the Silver Lining in each and every situation. The longer the bear market, the more time to find Golden Opportunities.
 Cool

Why you even have to be taking things so personally.. you DOWNity cheerer-er?

Of course, there are differences between various kinds of statements that could be made in regards to the bitcoin price and references to the possibility of the BTC price going down and perhaps even sometimes fine lines between various ways to make such statements, such as: 

0) I hope that the BTC price goes up, and I surely do not want it to go down.  I am not even going to think about or prepare for if the BTC price goes down.

1) if the BTC price is down, then I am going to take advantage of it, even though I don't like that the BTC price is going down,

2) well, since the BTC price is down, I am going to buy as much BTC while I can while the BTC price is down,

3) I am so glad that the BTC price is down and I hope it stays down for longer and longer so I can buy more and More and MOAR of dee cornz,

4) I sure hope that the BTC price goes down and stays down so that I can buy some more.  Really since I don't have hardly any coins, I hope that it goes down 90% more (even though it already went down 70%), so I can get started buying, and

5) I hope that the BTC price goes down so all of those BTC HODLers will learn a lesson.  I am not buying no matter what, but I still hope that the BTC price goes down.

Of course, you seem to be somewhere between 2 and 3, so I am not accusing you of being at the lower more extreme categories of 4 or 5 even though it may have sounded like I could have had been implying that you were at such more extreme levels.

By the way, you will likely notice that I added category 0 as a kind of after-thought, and each of these are sort of (on the spot) made up descriptions anyhow.

BITCOIN4X
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2023, 08:30:58 PM

~Snip

Well, also if any of us might be considering 4-10 years down the road or longer, then we should not be giving too many shits about the next ATH and the possibility of selling at that point.
True, I completely agree with your opinion.

Not that I am against selling BTC, but there can be ways to consider BTC investing in longer time horizons that go way further out than 10 years, and maybe 20 years or 30 years or more, but then at the same time, there is a balancing factor, and some folks may well NOT have that many years in order to consider how they are investing into BTC... and how much they might want to get worked up about what their level of profits might be in the short term.. even though there are likely ways that small amounts of BTC can start to be shaved off as the BTC price goes up, but without really selling large portions, but selling small amounts in order to attempt to improve risk management and to insure for possible downside corrections.
I'll probably consider sale when I get the price up and give me a worth it return. But back to our own goal, if we want a higher return on our investment in bitcoin, then we don't have to sell all the eggs and we should have to patiently wait and hold. Also of course it's not mandatory to hold on any longer if there's something sensible in sight, I mean it's kind of a nice advantage that we might be bad to miss.

The idea at the moment is to hold and buy on dip, so we just need to maximize the chance while price are low. Of course there are many ways that we can think of, and they also think about and adapt it to their individual financial conditions.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2023, 08:51:29 PM

~Snip

True, I completely agree with your opinion.

Not that I am against selling BTC, but there can be ways to consider BTC investing in longer time horizons that go way further out than 10 years, and maybe 20 years or 30 years or more, but then at the same time, there is a balancing factor, and some folks may well NOT have that many years in order to consider how they are investing into BTC... and how much they might want to get worked up about what their level of profits might be in the short term.. even though there are likely ways that small amounts of BTC can start to be shaved off as the BTC price goes up, but without really selling large portions, but selling small amounts in order to attempt to improve risk management and to insure for possible downside corrections.
I'll probably consider sale when I get the price up and give me a worth it return. But back to our own goal, if we want a higher return on our investment in bitcoin, then we don't have to sell all the eggs and we should have to patiently wait and hold. Also of course it's not mandatory to hold on any longer if there's something sensible in sight, I mean it's kind of a nice advantage that we might be bad to miss.

The idea at the moment is to hold and buy on dip, so we just need to maximize the chance while price are low. Of course there are many ways that we can think of, and they also think about and adapt it to their individual financial conditions.

Personally, I like Risto's (user name rpietila) thread in regards to thinking about bitcoin selling (Sane and simple savings thread ), even though the thread was started more than 9 years ago, Risto turned out to be a bit of a scammer and a Monero pumper and also Risto is no longer with us (RIP).. but still in that thread (including the OP) there are some good framework ideas in regards to some ways to think about how to consider selling BTC.

BITCOIN4X
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2023, 09:17:33 PM

Personally, I like Risto's (user name rpietila) thread in regards to thinking about bitcoin selling (Sane and simple savings thread ), even though the thread was started more than 9 years ago, Risto turned out to be a bit of a scammer and a Monero pumper and also Risto is no longer with us (RIP).. but still in that thread (including the OP) there are some good framework ideas in regards to some ways to think about how to consider selling BTC.
About that thread, yes it's quite old and even I just found out about it. I wasn't even born then LOL.

I try to have a framework that I agree on sales, maybe something like 10%-20% on every goal that is hit. But of course, I wouldn't do it for under $70K. It will be interesting to wait for the next proof of ATH, I guess it will only be in a few years. But the idea remains the same, that's been said.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Wind_FURY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2023, 07:45:58 AM

[edited out]
 Cool

Why you even have to be taking things so personally.. you DOWNity cheerer-er?

Cool

I'm simply the SILVER LININGer. I accept DOWNity "because Golden Opportunities", and I UPity cheer "because HODLing".

Plus I never take anything personally. I'm merely making the point of my posts very clear. It's easy to misunderstand each other's viewpoint without actually talking in person, facing each other.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1124

View Profile
March 01, 2023, 04:09:29 PM

I'm simply the SILVER LININGer. I accept DOWNity "because Golden Opportunities", and I UPity cheer "because HODLing".

Plus I never take anything personally. I'm merely making the point of my posts very clear. It's easy to misunderstand each other's viewpoint without actually talking in person, facing each other.
I'm trying to understand what you're trying to explain, and I think some people might agree with you, but of course not everyone agree with you. In addition, dip is not only there when it is bearish, but also when it is bullish. After all we are still in a deep downturn as bitcoin has so far been holding on to a 65% drop in price from its previous ATH.

Buying dip during bearish period may be more profitable than buying dip during bullish, and the two offer different odds of the amount of profit to be made. I could consider both, but tend to prioritize dips during bearish.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 687

View Profile
March 02, 2023, 06:28:15 PM

It's true that it's never too late to buy bitcoin, we can buy according to our target, the most important thing is to buy regularly and hold it for the long term, regardless of bitcoin going up to $24K, don't say it's too late, it's still a relationship that's still cheap for me, because this price is still far from the previous ATH price.

I am now not going to wait for any momentum while there is still one I will bet on bitcoin by DCA every week it is much better for accumulating bitcoin quickly to keep growing.

I bought again at a price of $ 23,300 yesterday, the most important thing is to be strong to HODL.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: