Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:00:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammers running free  (Read 1863 times)
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 02:46:57 AM

difficult, because there is no clear legal basis at the beginning. so that there will be no responsibility for any crime in the ico project. and the most common thing was that the team ran away with ico funds and then the participants got nothing, I once received such cheating.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:47:12 AM

In as much that there are a lot scammers in the crypto space, both old and new investors should understand that this world we live in is made up different kind of people with different mind set on how to earnn money. we are all in charge of our own safety and we should understand risks in the crypto space and also make it possible to avoid investing into projects we have little knowledge about.  If you allow yourself, you will get scammed off your money.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:59:20 AM

Fraudsters are very troubling and we have trouble catching them. There must be rules that can limit scammers and even eliminate scammers. So if there is no scammer, of course, investors will trust Crypto again. So investors also increase their investment.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:27:42 AM

there are many scammers who can run away because there is no definite law, cryptocurrency
so security forces such as the police and others also cannot just take action,
I am not surprised by this, but because many of the cases scammers that appear have made me more careful.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 04:30:50 AM

Not until we start seeing crypto scammers get arrested for real many new investors won't join,I have friends that won't join crypto because of scammers running away with ICO funds forever ,no way to arrest them and get the funds out of them,the few news I read about getting some scammers is not enough ,the more there is an effective way the less scammers will harm crypto
From what i know CEO of Zenminer and Paycoin (XPY) Josh Garza was arrested in past. I think for now, scammers or maybe bad developers, not means to say all developers is bad. But some of them can run free because their disclaimer in Whitepaper that said if investor take responsibility of their investment by themself.

karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 04:35:23 AM

Scammers can run freely and easily after they make to scam people because there are no consequences on what they do, or there are no offense put unto them so they can get right away on doing fraudulent act. I hope there are moderators out here that investigates the personal information of people who are scammers and blocked them in all of projects, blocked all their accounts and also ban them from joining in any projects.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:39:28 AM

They still free to go as long as there's investors who will not be careful supporting their projects, there's no concrete rulings for  those people, scammers will do their best to hide their real intentions, we need to start moving forward not to encourage them to keep popping around the market, stay with projects that already have good platform and projects that really progressing, limit your investment with ico's or types of project that doesn't have any
clear usage in the future.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:50:34 AM

Not until we start seeing crypto scammers get arrested for real many new investors won't join,I have friends that won't join crypto because of scammers running away with ICO funds forever ,no way to arrest them and get the funds out of them,the few news I read about getting some scammers is not enough ,the more there is an effective way the less scammers will harm crypto

I agree. This is one drawback of crypto being (pseudo) anonymous is that people behind can just run off with investors money. So that's why we need to DYOR and investigate first before we invest our hard earn money here. There could be crypto regulations that can help at least minimised those scammers, however, this is a on-going debate in the community. So just be careful out there.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:13:05 AM

There are still scammers here because crypto is not regulated yet.
I believe we can still convince our friends to invest in crypto, but this time not in ICO, buying bitcoin and solid projects in the altcoins market now is a good decision because the timing is correct, market is a little bit bullish son it has a good momentum and price could rise.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:14:36 AM

Now I strongly believe on crypto regulations for crypto currency long run . I have seen lots of ico in 2017 and 2018 they rais d huge money now they now disappeared one of the project I sen is hero or paw hero project raised more than 50 million now they disappeared with investors money net even lots of projects.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 05:27:43 AM

Its not a must for your friends to invest in ICO to join crypto world ,ICO is not only the source available, we have other ways and tell your friends that they might just buy top 10 coins and tokens to lower the risk

Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:58:24 AM

Whatever they do makes many people suffer. We must take concrete actions more carefully and not be easy to trust others. The online world has big profits but there are also risks. Crypto has been going on for a long time and scammers have been around for a long time. We have to do research and if you are in doubt it is better to choose another project.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:11:23 AM

I have been saying this for long...the whole industry has to do concrete steps to contain these scammers otherwise the bright future we are looking for can be compromised as many victims are scared to get back into investing again and the reputation of cryptocurrency is being damaged. The problem starts with the fact that it is easy to start a project and proceed to crowdsale without getting vetted or getting the necessary permits to show that the people behind the project are real and not hiding anything. There must be a way a KYC for these project proponents instead of just requiring us to submit documents I think we should also require these people to do the same.
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:48:18 AM

ICO causes people a lot of negative emotions. Most of them do not even enter the market and simply go nowhere with the money of investors. Those ICOs that enter the market cost many times less than what was stated in ICO.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:50:00 AM

That is not the real investors for me. Because the real investors will do a research for him to not get scam by those ICO. Investors now are staying away with ICO's because they know there are so many of them that are just scamming people. Scammers will not stop but if you take precautions for sure you will just ignore them.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:52:25 AM

The issue of scam in crypto sphere is as old as the crypto itself. It will be difficult to eliminate scam because scammers are coming up with different methods everyday.
Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:54:33 AM

I think it's very difficult to dismiss scamers because they have many ways in this field. besides that I think there is no law for scammers in this forum so that we as bounty hunters can only avoid all things that are suspicious about the bounty program.
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:56:57 AM

The issue is getting very serious every day. But it seems no authorities are concerned about it. Every now and then, scammers are taking away hard earned money from investors and bounty hunters through traps they have placed. What is interesting is that they are freely operating their fraud business and newcomers keep falling prey to them. Authorities should take initiatives.

bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:57:49 AM

ICO is not only way of crypto investments there are other hundred methods available for you to invest.

You can invest on bitcoin if you have spare money for some kind of investment in long term to make huge profits which is not possible on any other investments.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:07:48 AM

The problem with fraud in ICO projects is now the main problem of ICO activities and the development of cryptocurrency in general. The only solution to this issue is to regulate the activities of ICO by government agencies. They can completely rid ICO of fraudsters. In the meantime, states are not in a hurry to protect investors of ICO projects from fraudsters. They benefit from compromising decentralized cryptocurrency, but they will still be forced to respond to the commission of crimes by fraudsters. The situation is complicated by the fact that these are international crimes. The victims are located in different countries, and it is very difficult to establish the location of the crime and the identity of the criminals.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: