Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:09:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 [544] 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 613 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85850 times)
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2023, 02:07:30 PM

Dunno...  It's just from a match making perspective, it doesn't really make sense.  And even if it weren't the case, should Gamrot still fight Oliveira if Oliveira won vs Makachev at 294?  I don't think Gamrot deseves a title shot after the kind of win he had vs Fiziev.  If anything Gaethje is more deserving to get a title shot after winning vs Fiz and vs Poirier.

But what prolly would happen is Gamrot is matched up with Gaethje and the winner gets a title shot.
Of course Gamrot would not get the title shot, he would need to defeat at least one higher-ranked fighter. His match up with Oliveira would be on assumption that Oliveira loses to Islam (like pretty much everyone expects him to). The next title shot should definitely go to Gaethje. He earned it already and will not fight anyone lower-ranked unless it's a big money fight (i.e. Vs. Conor).

And if Oliveira loses vs Makachev, it also doesn't make a whole lot of sense to fight a loser of a title fight and give the winner the shot to the title.  I mean it could happen but it feels iffy to me.  

It's perfectly logical. If Oliveira is worth a title shot (against Makhachev) and Gamrot beats Oliveira, then Gamrot is even more worthy to fight for the belt.

I see you mention Chandler here. Does it means it is over with Conor? Cheesy Isnt it early to talk about Gamrot and title shot, as he has only two wins in a row? What about Beneil Dariush for example ? He has only 1 loss after series of 8 wins, and a lot of people seems to forget about him already. What about Tsarukyan? He is very close to Gamrot in ranking, not far from Chandler btw.

Chandler is in a tough spot. It's not clear when/if the fight Vs McGregor will happen (if ever), so he's kind of blocked by it.
As for Dariush and Tsarukyan - they're fighting each other next  Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2023, 07:31:09 PM

~

Dunno...  I feel like Oliveira could give Makhachev a tougher time this time around.  I think it comes down to if Oliveira goes to Dubai like a month before the event and allow himself to adjust to the time zone and to the climate.  I was hearing the last time he was jet lagged as he went just 5 days before the event and he didn't bring his whole camp with him.

And another thing is Volk gave him such a tough match up, I don't think the line they have him on might justify it at the day of the match.  But we'll see...  If Khabib is in his corner it could help a lot.

Charles will have no excuse this time since he has been there for 6 weeks. I wouldn't say there is no potential for upset he certainly has a shot. We'll see his game plan because in the first fight, he wasn't throwing much whereas we know he is an offensive fighter. He was attacking but not hurting Islam. He is more worried about the takedown threat on him which he will be more of a defensive fighter. And with this fight, only one bad move can terribly change the result like that flying knee.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2023, 03:11:40 AM

Yeah, my bad, 6 looses for Tony.

No problem, buddy  Grin. It was great talking to you because I think we're both pretty excited for the Chandler vs Conor fight. The drama that has been building on TUF should already be a great selling point for both of them. Chandler's students were able to achieve more on TUF because Chandler's team beat Conor's team 5-0. Very excited waiting for the fight between the two of them.
But my question is does Conor have the motivation to sign a contract to fight? I feel like the drama on TUF alone isn't enough to make this fight a reality.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 12:17:26 PM

Dunno...  It's just from a match making perspective, it doesn't really make sense.  And even if it weren't the case, should Gamrot still fight Oliveira if Oliveira won vs Makachev at 294?  I don't think Gamrot deseves a title shot after the kind of win he had vs Fiziev.  If anything Gaethje is more deserving to get a title shot after winning vs Fiz and vs Poirier.

But what prolly would happen is Gamrot is matched up with Gaethje and the winner gets a title shot.
Of course Gamrot would not get the title shot, he would need to defeat at least one higher-ranked fighter. His match up with Oliveira would be on assumption that Oliveira loses to Islam (like pretty much everyone expects him to). The next title shot should definitely go to Gaethje. He earned it already and will not fight anyone lower-ranked unless it's a big money fight (i.e. Vs. Conor).

And if Oliveira loses vs Makachev, it also doesn't make a whole lot of sense to fight a loser of a title fight and give the winner the shot to the title.  I mean it could happen but it feels iffy to me.  

It's perfectly logical. If Oliveira is worth a title shot (against Makhachev) and Gamrot beats Oliveira, then Gamrot is even more worthy to fight for the belt.

I guess thinking more about it...  If Oliveria loses to Makhachev and looking at the way how Gamrot 'won' vs Fiziev which couldn't really be considered a real W from the match makers' POV, it would make sense to match them up for a December bout.  It would also depend on how Oliveira is feeling after his match in a couple of weeks.  If he isn't that beat up or injured then he could have a contract on his way.

~

Dunno...  I feel like Oliveira could give Makhachev a tougher time this time around.  I think it comes down to if Oliveira goes to Dubai like a month before the event and allow himself to adjust to the time zone and to the climate.  I was hearing the last time he was jet lagged as he went just 5 days before the event and he didn't bring his whole camp with him.

And another thing is Volk gave him such a tough match up, I don't think the line they have him on might justify it at the day of the match.  But we'll see...  If Khabib is in his corner it could help a lot.

Charles will have no excuse this time since he has been there for 6 weeks. I wouldn't say there is no potential for upset he certainly has a shot. We'll see his game plan because in the first fight, he wasn't throwing much whereas we know he is an offensive fighter. He was attacking but not hurting Islam. He is more worried about the takedown threat on him which he will be more of a defensive fighter. And with this fight, only one bad move can terribly change the result like that flying knee.

At least Oliveira should get in there in good shape, without the jet lag amd without any physical discomfort that a fighter might feel that could affect his cardio, performance, etc, etc...

Here's the toughest match up Makhachev got in his life.

UFC Free Fight:  Makhachev vs Volk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQef0jJ_k9U

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 09:27:38 PM

I think we gonna off-top here a bit Cheesy But past fighting movies are much better than current. As the fighting scene was often shot in one take. In todays movies fighting scenes are shaking cameras, weird angles, frame gluing (dont know how it is in proper English - but it is a punch, then next punch is from different angle and so on. the whole is like a collection of camera shots). Even though the scene is choreographed by martial artists.

For sure but let us stop this topic of just entertainment action of movies for sure we are great at watching that as pure entertainment only, while the MMA and the UFC action is the real deal for sure and we can all agree that watching the pure real fights is exhilarating for sure and there is no pure thing that we can say on who's going to win or lose in some of that fights,

Dunno...  I feel like Oliveira could give Makhachev a tougher time this time around.  I think it comes down to if Oliveira goes to Dubai like a month before the event and allow himself to adjust to the time zone and to the climate.  I was hearing the last time he was jet lagged as he went just 5 days before the event and he didn't bring his whole camp with him.

And another thing is Volk gave him such a tough match up, I don't think the line they have him on might justify it at the day of the match.  But we'll see...  If Khabib is in his corner it could help a lot.

With all those feelings for sure sometimes we have to get to believe those as sometimes it will surely happen we all know that everything could surely happen, and for me because of what happened with the Charles Oliveira VS Beneil Dariush fight and the recent Islam Makhachev VS Alexander Volkanovski fight this has become a fairly hard to predict match for sure, as Volkanovski has proven that wrestling can be defended and he surely has an easy defense when he was on the ground with Makhachev while Charles Oliveira has shown some remarkable accuracy with his striking and Oliveira now has the power and even the wrestling of Dariush is nullified as well so there might be a chance for some upset,

No problem, buddy  Grin. It was great talking to you because I think we're both pretty excited for the Chandler vs Conor fight. The drama that has been building on TUF should already be a great selling point for both of them. Chandler's students were able to achieve more on TUF because Chandler's team beat Conor's team 5-0. Very excited waiting for the fight between the two of them.
But my question is does Conor have the motivation to sign a contract to fight? I feel like the drama on TUF alone isn't enough to make this fight a reality.

The problem is on Conor McGregor's side if he can fight again and get that approval from USADA as many fighters that have drugs in their system need to be tested further and if Conor McGregor does not comply with this then there is no fight for Conor McGregor and Michael Chandler but UFC have promise that the two will surely fight so let's just wait for it to happen,
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2023, 09:35:40 PM

I guess thinking more about it...  If Oliveria loses to Makhachev and looking at the way how Gamrot 'won' vs Fiziev which couldn't really be considered a real W from the match makers' POV, it would make sense to match them up for a December bout.  It would also depend on how Oliveira is feeling after his match in a couple of weeks.  If he isn't that beat up or injured then he could have a contract on his way.

Assuming Oliveira loses, there isn't too many options for his next fight. He could fight either Poirier, Gamrot, or Tsarukyan (if he beats Dariush). He already fought Poirier and Gamrot won against Tsarukyan, so Gamrot is probably the most likely one to get that fight. He knows this, that's why he called out Oliveira after defeating Fiziev.
Of course there's also Chandler, but he'll be patiently waiting for McGregor and he also already got defeated by Oliveira, and UFC can't keep re-running the same fights over and over again, they need to let some fresh blood in the top 5.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 12:13:18 PM

UFC Fight Night: Dawson vs. Green

Date: October 7, 2023
Main Card: SUN, OCT 8 / 2:00 AM GMT+3
Prelims: SAT, OCT 7 / 11:00 PM GMT+3

Venue: UFC Apex

Main card (ESPN+)
Lightweight: Grant Dawson vs. Bobby Green            
Middleweight: Joe Pyfer vs. Abdul Razak Alhassan            
Welterweight: Alex Morono vs. Joaquin Buckley            
Lightweight: Drew Dober vs. Ricky Glenn            
Light Heavyweight: Philipe Lins vs. Ion Cuțelaba            
Featherweight: Alexander Hernandez vs. Bill Algeo

Preliminary card (ESPN / ESPN+)
Women's Strawweight: Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Diana Belbiţă            
Bantamweight: Chris Gutiérrez vs. Montel Jackson            
Bantamweight: Aori Qileng vs. Johnny Muñoz Jr.            
Flyweight: Nate Maness vs. Mateus Mendonça            
Women's Strawweight: Kanako Murata vs. Vanessa Demopoulos   

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Fight_Night:_Dawson_vs._Green

Finally we have the UFC back next weekend ladies and gents...  Wink

The main event is intruiging as before seeing Dawson win vs Ismagulov, I'd say Bobby Green gets the W.  But after Ismagulov, a couple of questions...  Did Dawson really improve a whole bunch after leaving James Krause or was Ismagulov just declining as a fighter..?  :/  I guess we'll see it next weekend.  Lol.

I'm also looking at a couple of underdogs.  Will watch some of their past matches in MMACore and see how I feel about it after.  Could be value.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
strunberg

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2023, 03:34:36 PM

and UFC can't keep re-running the same fights over and over again, they need to let some fresh blood in the top 5.

If we talk about fresh blood, there are Gamrot, Fiziev, and Dawson who in my opinion have the potential to be in the top 5 of the LW division. But the problem is that currently those in the top 5 are truly monsters. Therefore I am actually really looking forward to fighting with fresh blood, Gaetjhe once beat Fiziev and Dariush won over Gamrot so I think Oliveira, The Diamond and The Iron should choose new opponents.

Honestly, I'm not that interested in Fight Night this time. What I mean is that I'll still watch the games but there aren't any games that I'm excited about. Hopefully I can enjoy this UFC card.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 07:49:08 PM

I also like Tony Ferguson to win this

I will rephrase a bit my post. It is not really that I want Tony to win (if fact I just really want him to retire already), but I want Paddy to lose Cheesy Just replace Tony with other fighter and I would cheer him to win. Maybe Paddy isnt a bad guy IRL, but I really dont like his "Im a big star" behaviour without actually having a strong opponent. Dont like that UFC tried to create a huge star from him. In general, his achievements in UFC does not match his king status Cheesy

Should we move on to next event or it is kinda a filler before real events? Cheesy

Well, I also don't want Tony Ferguson to actually win but I don't want Paddy Pimblett to win this as more than I want Ferguson to win this much, for sure winning against Ferguson was the UFC wants Paddy Pimblett to do so he can increase his rankings for sure but I really don't like that to really happen and more than I want Tony Ferguson to stop his delusion in keeping on fighting I actually don't want Paddy Pimblett Delusion that he can be rank higher than Jared Gordon for Lightweight division for sure,

-snip-

For sure no one wants this to happen and after that injury, he will surely have a long-term recovery that could also end up not returning at all but I surely want Fiziev to return for sure Islam Makhachev has to say Fiziev as he has predicted that Rafael Fiziev will not make it into Rank 5 for sure and this has happened for sure there is a reason for this and recently Rafael Fiziev have talked about his injury and it was a torn ACL for sure, and said that he will surely return stronger than ever,

It was really unfortunate for Rafael Fiziev to get injured like that and nobody wants that because there are certain fighters and having that kind of injury sometimes there are no returning from this kind of injury, so for sure this is really unfortunate but for me, I want to see Rafael Fiziev again certainly for me he won that fight against Gamrot, but for sure the fight ended in him getting injured so nobody really thinks that Rafael Fiziev really wins the 1st round because there are certainly wrestling in Gamrot's Arsenal that he still not using,

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 02:51:56 AM

Fiziev is still 30. He will comeback after all UFC will handle health care for him. Dana will spend more for him so he can comeback. Spinal made a comeback win after his knee recovery. Can't name someone who hasn't tried coming back for another try after an injury.

This kind of injury though needs a constant check up.  Fiziev's career will be short lived though. Probably 5 fight contract when he comes back and maybe UFC will not renew him. Dana will not risk his money for another injury treatment.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Hirose UK

Activity: 1274
Merit: 503

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 08:16:29 AM

and UFC can't keep re-running the same fights over and over again, they need to let some fresh blood in the top 5.

If we talk about fresh blood, there are Gamrot, Fiziev, and Dawson who in my opinion have the potential to be in the top 5 of the LW division. But the problem is that currently those in the top 5 are truly monsters. Therefore I am actually really looking forward to fighting with fresh blood, Gaetjhe once beat Fiziev and Dariush won over Gamrot so I think Oliveira, The Diamond and The Iron should choose new opponents.
I not sure whether they deserve or can enter the top 5 of the Lightweight division because look there are a number of great fighters who might be difficult to beat and in first place is Islam Makhachev and second is Oliviera.
If you want fight that is very fierce and controversial, then Islam vs Oliviera will be the most eagerly awaited main card schedule because Islam will defend his belt and Oliviera will try hard to take the belt from Islam Makhachev.

Honestly, I'm not that interested in Fight Night this time. What I mean is that I'll still watch the games but there aren't any games that I'm excited about. Hopefully I can enjoy this UFC card.
Grant Dawson vs Bobby Green can actually give you satisfaction when watching them fight and I sure one of the two will end tragically with KO defeat.
Dawson is a fighter who doesn't easily let his opponents put up more resistance and he also has a 12 fight unbeaten record but Green has also managed to become a fighter who can beat several other great fighters so this fight will be quite hot.
There is slight chance that Dawson will be able to beat Green by KO.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jeremypwr
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 5034

🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 03:39:22 PM
Merited by tokeweed (1)

Sportsbet.io - UFC Fight Night 229 - Multi Master Challenge - (Saturday)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5468915.0

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 283

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 03:48:05 PM

Grant Dawson vs Bobby Green can actually give you satisfaction when watching them fight and I sure one of the two will end tragically with KO defeat.
Dawson is a fighter who doesn't easily let his opponents put up more resistance and he also has a 12 fight unbeaten record but Green has also managed to become a fighter who can beat several other great fighters so this fight will be quite hot.

I know Dawson won't beat Green by knockout but if I were betting then I would bet Dawson would win by Unanimous Decision. Dawson, who is in his prime, is my consideration in choosing him. Green is too old to compete at the top level. I respect Green as a tough fighter with 30 wins. I also think it's time for him to retire or his report card will be tarnished with defeat.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
strunberg

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 04:44:15 PM

I not sure whether they deserve or can enter the top 5 of the Lightweight division because look there are a number of great fighters who might be difficult to beat and in first place is Islam Makhachev and second is Oliviera.
If you want fight that is very fierce and controversial, then Islam vs Oliviera will be the most eagerly awaited main card schedule because Islam will defend his belt and Oliviera will try hard to take the belt from Islam Makhachev.

Yeah as I mentioned, in the lightweight class there are Dustin, Justin, Dariush and Chandler who round out the top 5. They are all monsters. That's why I say that if new blood is needed then these monsters should fight with new faces in this class in the top 10 like Gamrot, Fiziev, Dawson and Tsarukyan. Beneil already fought Gamrot and Justin fought Fiziev. Is it possible to make Tsarukyan vs. Dustin and Chandler vs. Dawson (if he wins against Green) fights?

Islam vs Oliveira 2 can be said to be the most awaited fight this year. Although I have a hard time seeing how Oliveira will beat Makhacev. Seriously Makhacev's only defeat was 7 years ago and that too via knockout. And Makhacev now has much better striking. I don't know maybe someone can tell me how Oliveira will win this match?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 10:40:44 PM

Yeah as I mentioned, in the lightweight class there are Dustin, Justin, Dariush and Chandler who round out the top 5. They are all monsters. That's why I say that if new blood is needed then these monsters should fight with new faces in this class in the top 10 like Gamrot, Fiziev, Dawson and Tsarukyan. Beneil already fought Gamrot and Justin fought Fiziev. Is it possible to make Tsarukyan vs. Dustin and Chandler vs. Dawson (if he wins against Green) fights?

Fiziev will be out for quite some time, so I wouldn't count him for any foreseeable match ups. Dariush was rumoured to fight Tsarukyan, but it doesn't seem to be official yet.

Islam vs Oliveira 2 can be said to be the most awaited fight this year. Although I have a hard time seeing how Oliveira will beat Makhacev. Seriously Makhacev's only defeat was 7 years ago and that too via knockout. And Makhacev now has much better striking. I don't know maybe someone can tell me how Oliveira will win this match?

I don't know, but Volkanovski kind of proved that Islam's strengths can be neutralised. He lost by decision but it was a close fight. I don't see Charles being able to copy Volk's tactic or do it better though. There's always a chance of winning by a lucky punch, or an injury. I have a gut feeling that Oliveira can pull a big surprise, but, at the same time, I can't imagine how can he actually win it. He will probably focus on keeping his distance and surviving the first few rounds, to not get finished early as the last time.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 10:57:25 PM

Fiziev is still 30. He will comeback after all UFC will handle health care for him. Dana will spend more for him so he can comeback. Spinal made a comeback win after his knee recovery. Can't name someone who hasn't tried coming back for another try after an injury.

This kind of injury though needs a constant check up.  Fiziev's career will be short lived though. Probably 5 fight contract when he comes back and maybe UFC will not renew him. Dana will not risk his money for another injury treatment.

Tom Aspinall has a great come and for me, he vs Jon Jones must come to Fruition for sure I think that Tom Aspinall proved himself when he fought Marcin Tybura for sure but for sure he will be having a hard time with Sergei Pavlovich in my opinion, the power and accuracy is there so there could be a hard time for him to defeat such opponent but this is just my though and I am also wrong about this,

Well, back on Rafael Fiziev sure he will return again because Dana White is hands-on with his recovery so he will surely recover but I wish him a fast recovery for sure,

For sure both fighters are a treat when they face each other and we have Bobby Green who is eager to fight for sure but I really don't think that he is able to make it fast to a much higher ranking as he is nearing the end of his prime and father time is in his doorstep for sure, we can not be so sure as Grant Dawson is much younger than him so this could end up in Dawson's favor,

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 10:43:08 AM

Assuming Oliveira loses, there isn't too many options for his next fight. He could fight either Poirier, Gamrot, or Tsarukyan (if he beats Dariush). He already fought Poirier and Gamrot won against Tsarukyan, so Gamrot is probably the most likely one to get that fight. He knows this, that's why he called out Oliveira after defeating Fiziev.
Of course there's also Chandler, but he'll be patiently waiting for McGregor and he also already got defeated by Oliveira, and UFC can't keep re-running the same fights over and over again, they need to let some fresh blood in the top 5.

I am seeing Charles Oliveira being defeated again in this fight with Islam Makhachev, for me the level of wrestling for Islam Makhachev is that huge for Charles Oliveira to understand but I could also be wrong here as it was a dominant fight that he showcased against Beneil Dariush, but for me If Charles Oliveira got an upgrade with his initial striking, power, and ground game for sure Islam Makhachev will be on a different level as well, but for sure I am still be going with the Dagestan Fighter Islam Makhachev for sure,

The main event is intruiging as before seeing Dawson win vs Ismagulov, I'd say Bobby Green gets the W.  But after Ismagulov, a couple of questions...  Did Dawson really improve a whole bunch after leaving James Krause or was Ismagulov just declining as a fighter..?  :/  I guess we'll see it next weekend.  Lol.

I'm also looking at a couple of underdogs.  Will watch some of their past matches in MMACore and see how I feel about it after.  Could be value.

For me, the Main Event is really juicy but for sure but I enjoy the events that don't have any juicy line-ups as long as there are Fighting Kittens on that card I am pretty much excited about the weight-ins and the whole fight for certain fighting kittens and in this event, Karolina Kowalkiewicz and Diana Belbiţă in the preliminary Card is what I think the jam pack card for a kitten fight, expecting a great card for sure,

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 12:33:37 PM

^  Lol yeah, both are cute.  I like KK a tad better tho.  There's just something about her.

Sportsbet.io - UFC Fight Night 229 - Multi Master Challenge - (Saturday)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5468915.0

Made my picks and exposing my underdog picks.  Maness and Alhassan...  The other ones are just slight underdogs.  But yeah, have feeling those two guys could win their respective matches.  I didn't wanna tell everybody right away because I wanted to have a fighting chance to win some free bets.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  It's been a while.  Lmao.

Some vids to watch...

UFC Free Fight:  Dawson vs Madsen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb1uXF6WfMs

UFC Free Fight:  Green vs Ferguson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYZgNn1aaaY

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
seoincorporation
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 2931

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 02:55:03 PM

I know Dawson won't beat Green by knockout but if I were betting then I would bet Dawson would win by Unanimous Decision. Dawson, who is in his prime, is my consideration in choosing him. Green is too old to compete at the top level. I respect Green as a tough fighter with 30 wins. I also think it's time for him to retire or his report card will be tarnished with defeat.

Green has 30 wins and that's a nice record, but is important to mention that he has 14 losses, so, if we compare that with the 20 wins from Dawson and only one loss, that makes Dawson the huge favorite. And as we can see in the casinos, the odds are x1.24 vs x4.

And i agree, it will be hard to see a win by KO, I think the winning method will be by Decision because at the weight of 70kg is hard to see a powerful KO.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 283

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2023, 03:00:07 PM

I don't know, but Volkanovski kind of proved that Islam's strengths can be neutralised. He lost by decision but it was a close fight. I don't see Charles being able to copy Volk's tactic or do it better though. There's always a chance of winning by a lucky punch, or an injury. I have a gut feeling that Oliveira can pull a big surprise, but, at the same time, I can't imagine how can he actually win it. He will probably focus on keeping his distance and surviving the first few rounds, to not get finished early as the last time.

What Volkanovski did is very difficult for other fighters to imitate. Volk once weighed comparable to a heavyweight when he was a Rugby player. So you can imagine how dense Volk's body is. If you look closely, it looks like Volk doesn't have a neck because it's so short. And that makes it very difficult for wrestlers to attempt submissions. In my opinion, Volk can compete with Islam because he is indeed The Great.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 [544] 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 613 »
  Print  

Jump to: