Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:35:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 [554] 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 613 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85871 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 12:18:01 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2023, 01:04:19 PM by YuginKadoya

The UFC 294 was a blast and for sure many are just galloping with excitement seeing the fight I was at the edge of my seat seeing Bruno Silva and Sharabutdin Magomedov fight it was really that good to watch the striking and mostly the kicks of Sharabutdin Magomedov was really accurate but not seeing him take the fight to the ground how I really wish he can be mixed things up or perhaps bring some new receipt to the table, but anyway here is the result for my bet and prediction the only one that didn't make a win was the Magomed Ankalaev VS Johnny Walker if my bet would be parlay I would lose this all,

Islam Makhachev VS Alexander Volkanovski ROUND 1 KO/TKO - WIN

For sure the camp of Islam Makhachev knows Volkanovski's weakness and that was the head kicks and it was seen in the past Alexander Volkanovski has some serious weakness from head kicks, and this is what Makhachev has done, and for sure Alexander Volkanovski doesn't have any answer to that head kick and he is blocking that with just 1 hand for sure we see a much stronger Islam Makhachev right now maybe because Volk doesn't have much training going into this fight,

Kamaru Usman VS Khamzat Chimaev ROUND 3 DECISION - WIN

This was truly a close match and for sure my though was Khamzat Chimaev will be in an advantage for this fight because Kamaru Usman was a short notice fighter for sure if Paulo Costa will fight Khamzat Chimaev maybe he can destroy Costa but this is Kamaru Usman he is fighting and for sure it was a close match, well Brett Okamoto have said Khamzat Chimaev told him that he broke his wrist in the 1st round which is for me he is only making excusses,

Magomed Ankalaev VS Johnny Walker ROUND 1 ILLEGAL KNEE - NO CONTEST

Dissapointing for sure that is why Johnny Walker was upset and wants to fight and for sure the Doctor and the referee was the one that needs to be blame for sure and I really don't want what Dana White have said that he wil fixed this they should restart the fight and the fight was just on the round 1 and both fighters doesn't have any damage so they can surely continue, or they could bring in translator because for sure both fighters is in the heat of the fight and the fight was called off because Walker didn't answer the doctor for sure he doesn't understand or maybe hear what he was trying to say, and for sure if the fight continue Magomed Ankalaev could win this but Johnny Walker was looking good aswell so maybe a rematch would be great,

Ikram Aliskerov VS Warlley Alves ROUND 1 KO/TKO - WIN

For sure Ikram Aliskelrov is winning the standing aswell and for sure Warlley Alves know how dangerous Aliskerov on the ground that is why Alves was cautious in getting this on the ground but Ikram Aliskerov doesn't really needed to bring the fight to the ground and make a submission hold into him because Aliskerov with a flying knockout Warlley Alves

Said Nurmagomedov VS Muin Gafurov ROUND 1 SUBMISSION - WIN

For sure from start to finish Said Nurmagomedov is the majority winning the fight from the stand-up and going on the ground Said Nurmagomedov looked crisp in this fight but for sure Muin Gafurov is not really looking good with his recent fight so this is really to improve Said Nurmagomedov's confidence,

Tim Elliott VS Muhammad Mokaev ROUND 3 SUBMISSION - WIN

That was Nasty Muhammad Mokaev who pulled a head and arm choke at the end of the round, Mokaev got 6 takedowns and 3 were successful but he only had 1 submission attempt that was successful for sure and Mokaev also got a great stand-up going with the fight so for sure he majority won the fight,

Jinh Yu Frey VS Victoria Dudakova ROUND 3 DECISION - WIN

Dang! Just as I thought Victoria Dudakova was really awesome in getting many shots at Jinh Yu Frey I really feel bad for Jinh Yu Frey  but fighting an undefeated woman much younger than her means that she will be having a hard time for both shot 3 takedowns but Jinh Yu Frey have gotten 1 successful takedown but even though Victoria Dudakova output in her striking was was really amazing,

Bruno Silva VS Sharabutdin Magomedov ROUND 3 DECISION -WIN

I was on the edge of my seat while watching this and Bruno Silva was also great in this fight shooting 7 takedowns but 3 were successful because Shara has a decent takedown defense, and he also has great wrestling defense, but the thing that I was amazed was his accurate kicks Sharabutdin Magomedov was great at kicking and if he enhanced his power for sure he can knockout anyone with it,

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 12:42:27 PM

^  If it was a 5 rounder I think short notice Usman could've edged it out and could've won the match.  The first round was really good for Chimaev tho.  It was a 10 - 8 which sealed the deal for him...  Now that Chim is at the top 5 in 185, it's going to be a lot harder for him.  Hope the books keep giving him chalky lines. 

Here's the post fight conference and the results.  Enjoy!  

UFC 294:  Post Fight Press Conference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-NMEApeXXs

UFC 294:  Results

Islam Makhachev def Alexander Volkanovski  TKO
Khamzat Chimaev def Kamaru Usman  Majority Decision
Magomed Ankalaev vs Johnny Walker  No Contest
Ikram Aliskerov   def Warlley Alves  TKO
Said Nurmagomedov def Muin Gafurov  Submission
Muhammad Mokaev def Tim Elliott  Submission
Trevor Peek def Mohammad Yahya  Unanimous Decision
Javid Basharat vs Victor Henry  No Contest
Sedriques Dumas def Abu Azaitar  Unanimous Decision
Mike Breeden def Anshul Jubli  KO
Muhammad Naimov def Nathaniel Wood  Unanimous Decision
Victoria Dudakova def Jinh Yu Frey  Unanimous Decision
Shara Magomedov def Bruno Silva  Unanimous Decision

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 02:26:03 PM

~
So true mate, it was a hard day for Volkanovski, KO in the first round was just brutal for a guy like him, but I totally understand why Islam attacked that way, he just wanted to avoid what happened in the past fight, so, this time he has to go all in.
It was a great game plan by Islam Makhachev, looking for body shots from the start and landed some and when Alexander Volkanovski was expecting another body shot he went high and that caught him flush and made the statement.

And my prediction about the Russian guy on his debut was right, it was an easy x1.4 as I mentioned before, too bad I missed the fight, it was too early morning for me, but I will search for the replay. For sure it was a crazy one.
Shara Magomedov was taken down 3 times in his UFC debut, striking wise he is the best, as Dana White said after the fight he needs to improve his take down defense from a guy from Dagestan as the rest of the roster will focus on his weakness.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1562

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 09:29:24 PM

UFC 294 used to be a great event with near 50/50 match-ups until replacements happened in the main and co-main event. Unexpected injuries ruined the exciting match-ups where Volk and Usman came in as substitutes for Olivera and Costa. There's no way someone can be at his best in a week of training. It is not even enough for them to have the usual safe way of losing weight which should happen gradually.

To be fair, on paper, both replacements looked stronger than the originally scheduled fighters. So UFC did a pretty good job of keeping the event interesting.
Very short notice took its toll for sure, but both Islam and Khamzat ar at the top of the foodchain.
Usman managed to survive 3 rounds against one of the top guys from a higher weight class, which is not bad really. Volk didn't do that great this time, but a lot of that is due to Islam adjusting his tactic, and instead of just relying on wrestling, he capitalised on size/reach advantage - something that many commentators said he should've done in the first fight.

Nonetheless, Ankalaev-Walker is a great match-up but I thought I could just watch it in a replay so I just canceled my alarm and had a good sleep. It turned out disappointing as the fight was called off in the very first round. Not blaming the doctor though as he was there for a reason and Walker answered he was in the desert when asked which country he was fighting.

To me it looked like Walker didn't really want to continue, perhaps hoping he would be granted a win by disqualification (Not really sure why was it declared as no contest). It seemed like he intentionally was giving weird answers to the doctor's questions, and pulled out a show after the decision was made.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 10:50:20 PM

It was a great game plan by Islam Makhachev, looking for body shots from the start and landed some and when Alexander Volkanovski was expecting another body shot he went high and that caught him flush and made the statement.

Islam knows he cannot easily take Volkanovski to the ground that's why he just works on him with those brutal kicks which surprise him and he doesn't know what to do. He was the best defender to fight Islam so far but the wide gap after Islam improved is just another level and he can keep up anymore that's why he just got another loss from him. Well, this is just a bad time to fight those guy because they have high aspirations to win and to beat their opponent.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 11:30:21 PM

Here is the result for my picks and prediction for this fight

Islam Makhachev (1.43) VS Alexander Volkanovski (3.10) - WIN

In this fight Islam Makhachev really did the unthinkable and many have believed that Alexander Volkanovski will still showcase the same as with their 1st fight but for sure I think this is because Volk's lack of training and preparation for this fight that surely cost him, this lost and watching the fight it is clear that Volkonovski really got a weakness with head kicks and it was really shown in this fight and because Makhachev was really precise with that kick, that it is it knocks out Volonovski,

Kamaru Usman (3.70) VS Khamzat Chimaev (1.33) - WIN

Now this is really unusual with Chimaev it seems really odd for him to struggle against Kamaru Usman but I think this happens even though he won this fight it seems that he lost this fight and Kamaru Usman has shown him that he can still do it but for sure Khamzat Chimaev's wrist injury might be showing effect on him on this fight but I surely had a doubt on that, but still Chimaev have won this fight even though it was a close one,

Ikram Aliskerov (1.18) VS Warlley Alves (5.80) - WIN

Now in this fight, this should have happened with the Khamzat Chimaev fight because Kamaru was on short notice so yeah this is a fast fight finish for Aliskerov and the 3rd losing streak for Alves, it was amazing that it ended with a flying knee and followed by a barrage of punches on the ground that the fight was finished it was a fast fight for sure and Ikram Aliskerov still have the wrestling if the stand-up failed him so for sure Warlley Alves is just that and nothing more,

YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 11:56:30 PM

^  If it was a 5 rounder I think short notice Usman could've edged it out and could've won the match.  The first round was really good for Chimaev tho.  It was a 10 - 8 which sealed the deal for him...  Now that Chim is at the top 5 in 185, it's going to be a lot harder for him.  Hope the books keep giving him chalky lines.  

Here's the post fight conference and the results.  Enjoy!  

UFC 294:  Post Fight Press Conference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-NMEApeXXs

For sure because Khamzat Chimaev for some reason was really gassed out from the fight it seemed something happened to him and could not last the rounds so if the fight was a round 5 which I think it should be, then Kamaru Usman would surely have the edge in dealing damage and might get a win over Khamzat Chimaev, well as you can see I have bet for Chimaev but I was really disappointed with his performance, it was like I was watching a different person, or maybe the wrist injury was real, but for sure a win is still a win but in the Press conference Dana White also have agreed that it could be different when the fight was on 5 rounds,

And speaking of the press conference, for sure the great stoppage because of the doctor was revealed by Dana White, and Johnny Walker was then asked by the doctor and he said that he was on the dessert which Dana White was said not wrong because they are in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates so he is not really wrong for sure it was a language barrier or a misunderstanding, that have gotten Johnny Walker, and another think that happen inside the arena was a fan jump on Paulo Costa and wants to fight him it was insane but the UFC security have managed to subdue the fight for sure,

BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 11:58:25 PM

~
It's going to be hard for both of them, Islam also has short notice to come up with a tactic against Volk. But I don't think neither of them is satisfied with the last fight, so they'll likely to come up with something new. I expect Volk to push hard from the start and look for a knockout.
Islam put an end to the rivalry with a head kick knockout, bet no one would have expected that coming. Was expecting some wrestling and a good fight but Islam Makhachev once again reminded everyone that he is not a one trick pony and that he is dangerous on the feet as well which is terrifying for his opponents as he will be reigning the division for a long time since he is keeping on improving with every fight.

Khamzat Chimaev had a good fight and he showcased his wrestling against an elite wrestler, wonder what would happen if it was a 5 round fight because he gassed out badly after the first round and anyone with good cardio could handle and will be able to defeat him.

~
And speaking of the press conference, for sure the great stoppage because of the doctor was revealed by Dana White, and Johnny Walker was then asked by the doctor and he said that he was on the dessert which Dana White was said not wrong because they are in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates so he is not really wrong for sure it was a language barrier or a misunderstanding, that have gotten Johnny Walker, and another think that happen inside the arena was a fan jump on Paulo Costa and wants to fight him it was insane but the UFC security have managed to subdue the fight for sure,
If that is the case for the doctor to call off the fight, then it is ridiculous. They should provide the translator before making these decisions. UFC should run this fight again as it would have been an entertaining fight.
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 284

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2023, 04:09:39 AM

Islam put an end to the rivalry with a head kick knockout, bet no one would have expected that coming. Was expecting some wrestling and a good fight but Islam Makhachev once again reminded everyone that he is not a one trick pony and that he is dangerous on the feet as well which is terrifying for his opponents as he will be reigning the division for a long time since he is keeping on improving with every fight.

Congratulations to Makhachev who has successfully defended his lightweight title and replaced Volk in 2nd place in P4P. I think one of the most iconic moments of the night was when Cormier asked who he wanted to challenge and Islam said "it doesn't matter who it is. Dana gives me an opponent and I'll do my job". That is a very extraordinary answer.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2023, 08:07:50 AM

Yup, he sure did make a statement with that win. There's no way we'll be seeing part 3, at least not anytime soon. Fights rarely go how we expect them to, but many pointed out, after the first fight, that Islam should utilise the left kick much more - and so he did.
It was sad to watch Volk in the post-fight conference. I hope that loss won't affect his mentality. He has a pretty challenging fight against Topuria coming in Jan.

Khamzat Chimaev had a good fight and he showcased his wrestling against an elite wrestler, wonder what would happen if it was a 5 round fight because he gassed out badly after the first round and anyone with good cardio could handle and will be able to defeat him.

I wouldn't be putting too much weight on Khamzat gassing out. If the fight was scheduled for 5 rounds, he'd most likely choose a different tactic. If anything, Usman was the one admitting he didn't adjust his tactic well enough to account for the fight being only 3 rounds. He should've pressed harder.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1438

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 08:55:11 AM

In general, whole UFC 294 event was great, but I am disappointed with Magomed Ankalaev vs Johnny Walker fight. I wont focus much on that illegal knee, as during the fight it is so easy to make such mistake. I just feel bad for Ankalaev. He seems to be unlucky guy. He has huge potential. But this fight ended with no contest, last fight (year ago) ended with draw against Blachowicz, and for me it looked that Ankalaev was winning. He must have been a champion already, but his record now is spoiled, and I doubt he would be any close to title fight.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 11:11:44 AM

-SNIP-
If that is the case for the doctor to call off the fight, then it is ridiculous. They should provide the translator before making these decisions. UFC should run this fight again as it would have been an entertaining fight.

I agree for sure the UFC needs to provide a translator for certain fighters if things like this happen again they will be ready but surely the doctors have certain procedures and that is if a fighter is not responsive or have certain answers that are unnecessary then the doctors can stop the fight but what if a fighter did not understand what the Doctor was questioning then for sure what happens is surely a language barrier,

Congratulations to Makhachev who has successfully defended his lightweight title and replaced Volk in 2nd place in P4P. I think one of the most iconic moments of the night was when Cormier asked who he wanted to challenge and Islam said "it doesn't matter who it is. Dana gives me an opponent and I'll do my job". That is a very extraordinary answer.

For sure Islam Makhachev deserves this win because of his hard work and even though Alex Volkanovski did well back then it is not enough it was short notice but Volk has revealed that he is not training well, so I am sure this is his consequence for not training and bringing his team with him, for sure I thought that Volk will still give a good fight in their rematch but Makhachev have shown that if you did not train hard and just here fighting for the money then for sure Islam Makhachev was right,

In general, whole UFC 294 event was great, but I am disappointed with Magomed Ankalaev vs Johnny Walker fight. I wont focus much on that illegal knee, as during the fight it is so easy to make such mistake. I just feel bad for Ankalaev. He seems to be unlucky guy. He has huge potential. But this fight ended with no contest, last fight (year ago) ended with draw against Blachowicz, and for me it looked that Ankalaev was winning. He must have been a champion already, but his record now is spoiled, and I doubt he would be any close to title fight.

You are not the only one I was really frustrated with the results and this is the 2nd time that happened to Ankalaev Jan Błachowicz, was a draw and then a No Contest for Johnny Walker, for sure Ankalaev is not really lucky right now for sure Magomed Ankalaev needs a win in his next fight,

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 12:32:05 PM

Damn...  I was about to make the next event's roster and just saw that it's not gonna be this weekend.  :/  But this could be a good opportunity to introduce something new to you guys...  And tbh, I haven't watched a full event of any of any of these.  Lmaooo.  I don't really like it much but I'll give it a chance just this once.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Introducing...

Date:  Wednesday, Oct 5
Main Card:  9:00pm EST
Venue:  UFC Apex Center, Las Vegas, Nevada
Live Streams:  https://rumble.com/v3qzhzr-power-slap-5-viernes-vs-vakameilalo-october-25-2023-at-9pm-et-6pm-pt.html

Main Card
Da Crazy Hawaiian vs Kalani “Toko” Vakameilalo
Damien “The Bell” Dibbell  vs Nate “The Buffalo Soldier” Burnard
Ron “Wolverine” Bata vs Austin “Turp Daddy Slim” Turpin
John “The Machine” Davis vs Azael “El Perro” Rodriguez
Vern “The Mechanic” Cathey vs Bear Bennett
Wesley “All the Smoke” Drain vs Travis “Tenacious” Aragon
Waylon “Ice Cold” Frost vs Andrew Provost
Ryan “The King of Kings” Phillips vs Darius “The Destroyer” Mata-Varona

I checked a couple of books and I only saw a Slap betting market in Rollbit.  No shill, just saying.

https://rollbit.com/sports?bt-path=%2Fmma%2Fslapping%2Fpower-slap-5-2327105590456885278

Enjoy.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 12:47:08 PM

Btw, I saw some vids and guys in social media talked that Usman was robbed in UFC294. I totally disagree with that. Chimaev took first round, that is 100%. In the second round there were more control by Chimaev, but third round took Usman, because he connected some really good punches. That is 2-1 for me. But, with all respect, Usman is really good. If only he had more time to prepare, there will be a completely different fight.

P.S. Usman has lost 3 last fights. That is the first warning for being ready to get fired Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
owengtam09

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 03:49:08 PM

For sure Khabib Nurmagomedov will also say the same the Dagestan fighters will mostly be saying something like this except for Belal Muhhamand sure but yeah Islam Makhachev for sure will fight whoever Dana White gave him, but I think It is now time for Islam Makhachev to move on with a new division and maybe get another belt in the Division for sure maybe going up a division to the Welterweight or maybe going down the Featherweight division,

Yup, he sure did make a statement with that win. There's no way we'll be seeing part 3, at least not anytime soon. Fights rarely go how we expect them to, but many pointed out, after the first fight, that Islam should utilise the left kick much more - and so he did.
It was sad to watch Volk in the post-fight conference. I hope that loss won't affect his mentality. He has a pretty challenging fight against Topuria coming in Jan.

For sure I think I have said that Alexander Volkanovski has a weakness for high kicks and for sure Islam Makhachev exposed Volk to this, with just 1 kick for sure it is because Alexander Volkanovski doesn't have any training as well he was caught like that for sure Volks is surely had some rest because he doesn't have any training but Makhachev was really focus indeed,

Btw, I saw some vids and guys in social media talked that Usman was robbed in UFC294. I totally disagree with that. Chimaev took first round, that is 100%. In the second round there were more control by Chimaev, but third round took Usman, because he connected some really good punches. That is 2-1 for me. But, with all respect, Usman is really good. If only he had more time to prepare, there will be a completely different fight.

P.S. Usman has lost 3 last fights. That is the first warning for being ready to get fired Cheesy

For me, It was clear that Khamzat Chimaev had won that fight, even though Kamaru Usman showed some good performance in that fight it was still for Khamzat Chimaev so for me this is just me a rematch is needed,
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2023, 04:56:49 PM

For sure Khabib Nurmagomedov will also say the same the Dagestan fighters will mostly be saying something like this except for Belal Muhhamand sure but yeah Islam Makhachev for sure will fight whoever Dana White gave him, but I think It is now time for Islam Makhachev to move on with a new division and maybe get another belt in the Division for sure maybe going up a division to the Welterweight or maybe going down the Featherweight division,

Belal might refuse to do it. But why not challenge the Baddest Mother fucker title holder Gaethje. They haven't fought yet and he is also in the same division.
I was drawn to Islam screaming Stand for Palestine and then it was censored. They are putting Dana on the spot by doing all this and I think he might not promoting those fighters yet unless the issues die down quickly. People cheered for standing for Palestine but Dave Chappelle was booed.

Damn...  I was about to make the next event's roster and just saw that it's not gonna be this weekend.  :/  But this could be a good opportunity to introduce something new to you guys...  And tbh, I haven't watched a full event of any of any of these.  Lmaooo.  I don't really like it much but I'll give it a chance just this once.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Introducing...

Date:  Wednesday, Oct 5
Main Card:  9:00pm EST
Venue:  UFC Apex Center, Las Vegas, Nevada
Live Streams:  https://rumble.com/v3qzhzr-power-slap-5-viernes-vs-vakameilalo-october-25-2023-at-9pm-et-6pm-pt.html

Main Card
Da Crazy Hawaiian vs Kalani “Toko” Vakameilalo
Damien “The Bell” Dibbell  vs Nate “The Buffalo Soldier” Burnard
Ron “Wolverine” Bata vs Austin “Turp Daddy Slim” Turpin
John “The Machine” Davis vs Azael “El Perro” Rodriguez
Vern “The Mechanic” Cathey vs Bear Bennett
Wesley “All the Smoke” Drain vs Travis “Tenacious” Aragon
Waylon “Ice Cold” Frost vs Andrew Provost
Ryan “The King of Kings” Phillips vs Darius “The Destroyer” Mata-Varona

I checked a couple of books and I only saw a Slap betting market in Rollbit.  No shill, just saying.

https://rollbit.com/sports?bt-path=%2Fmma%2Fslapping%2Fpower-slap-5-2327105590456885278

Enjoy.  Grin

MMA was opposed back in its early days as it was a brutal contact sport but now it has a worldwide audience. Curious to know how they prepare for slapping competition though.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2023, 05:06:48 PM

There's no way UFC will hold his last loss against him given the 11 days notice and the fact he was fighting a top guy in a higher weight class (and did quite OK).

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
owengtam09

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 11:12:05 PM

Belal might refuse to do it. But why not challenge the Baddest Mother fucker title holder Gaethje. They haven't fought yet and he is also in the same division.
I was drawn to Islam screaming Stand for Palestine and then it was censored. They are putting Dana on the spot by doing all this and I think he might not promoting those fighters yet unless the issues die down quickly. People cheered for standing for Palestine but Dave Chappelle was booed.

Many want that belt so for sure many want to fight Justin Gaethje because of this belt, but for sure for  Belal Muhamad to want a fight with Garthje for sure it is because of that belt,

Now the issue with the Palestine situation many already know what has happened

There's no way UFC will hold his last loss against him given the 11 days notice and the fact he was fighting a top guy in a higher weight class (and did quite OK).

For sure he is a well-known veteran and Kamaru Usman is now a staple name for the UFC surely he is not Tony Ferguson, so yeah he will likely stay, and I really think a good decision is really needed here for me Kamaru Usman will need to get a money fight 1st just to get winnings again, for sure not getting a rematch against Khamzat Chimaev

For sure there are talks that Khamzat Chimaev's next opponent will be Sean Strickland and many are saying that Chimaev can do this because of his wrestling in the standing I think that Sean Strickland's defense is real for sure Khamzat Chimaev would have a hard time against Strickland for sure Abus Magomedov surely got a hard time against Strickland and he got him and gas out Abus, for sure Khamzat will not last 5 rounds against Strickland so at the beginning of the fight Khamzat Chimaev need to finish the fight in the 1st rounds, because if the fight would last on the 4th round then Sean Strickland can surely get this because Strickland can win this if Khamzat Chimaev will not be aggressive with his takedown just like what he did with Holland he can not win against Strickland,

TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 08:07:01 AM

I just wonder what is next for Usman. The guy still has champions ambitions, but he is rather old already. 37 and already 8 years in UFC. He wont get a title fight as a next fight. Imho he wont have a title fight in the fight that comes after his next (if he wins). 2 fights that is like a year in fighters career.

Btw, why despite Covington, everyone gained 1 position in welterweight ranking, while there were not a single welterweight fight that weekend? Because Chimaev is not in middleweight?

P.S. Islam must advance to welterweights now Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 284

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2023, 09:11:27 AM

Usman agreed to fight Chimaev because of the huge payout. This is natural because Usman has won in negotiations. This defeat was also beneficial for Usman because it could be assumed that Usman lost this fight due to lack of preparation. Chimaev has been training for months at the training camp, while Usman has only started preparing for the Training Camp in just 11 days. And one more thing, Usman has received a very large fee from the UFC (I don't know how much) to fill this fight.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 [554] 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 613 »
  Print  

Jump to: