Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 623 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 87700 times)
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 03:42:02 PM

Made a couple more bets...  Ngannou vs Rosensteuik, under 1.5 rounds at 1.90 and putting some action on Cerrone at 2.20 vs Pettis.  Both have been declining lately but I think a declining Cerrone beats a declining Pettis.  IMHO.

UFC 249:  Free Fight - Cerrone vs Pettis 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBuQLYsOAdQ

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 08:55:35 PM

Made a couple more bets...  Ngannou vs Rosensteuik, under 1.5 rounds at 1.90 and putting some action on Cerrone at 2.20 vs Pettis.  Both have been declining lately but I think a declining Cerrone beats a declining Pettis.  IMHO.
Francis Ngannouis the first real competition for Jairzinho Rozenstruik in MMA even though Alistair Overeem was a worthy opponent but he was getting outscored by Overeem but he was able to knock him out in the final round and i have seen the recent pictures of Francis Ngannouis and he looked really ripped. My pick is Francis Ngannouis but i wont be surprised if they go to the third round.

Pettis and Cerrone are at the tail end of their careers and it is good to see the UFC is not putting both these fighters against new upcoming talents to get a huge push.

ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 10:58:27 PM

But in my opinion, there will still be a risk for doing this we can not see the enemy and it is airborne I don't like to be a skeptic and a killjoy for many that would like to watch UFC but for me, life is still more important all people should cooperate in this kind of times and set one mindset in not letting the virus spread.
The fighters and the promoter is taking a huge risk carrying on with the event and the only reason is because there is no sporting event right now globally and if the UFC is able to come up with a card and impress the dying sporting fans, they might get new fans for the sport of MMA and i think that is the plan for Dana White
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 07:08:48 AM

~snip
Well, they can always try what WWE had done and made it an online pay per view kind of thing or Dana White can always make money on Gambling as well
From What i understand the promoters cannot wage a bet, PPV is what they will be looking for and there is a guaranteed pay from ESPN for every show and hence they will not mind conducting the fights in empty stadiums because there is not much sporting events going on and people will be dying to see some sporting events and it might break some PPV records or atleast illegal streaming records  Grin.

Well, you are right promoters cannot wage in a bet but maybe in secrets? Roll Eyes anyway PPV will surely be off the records because right now just like you have said people just like myself are dying to see sports events like UFC, NBA, MMA, and much more we could ask, but at least they are doing something for some fights in the UFC to still continue.

But in my opinion, there will still be a risk for doing this we can not see the enemy and it is airborne I don't like to be a skeptic and a killjoy for many that would like to watch UFC but for me, life is still more important all people should cooperate in this kind of times and set one mindset in not letting the virus spread.

The fighters and the promoter is taking a huge risk carrying on with the event and the only reason is because there is no sporting event right now globally and if the UFC is able to come up with a card and impress the dying sporting fans, they might get new fans for the sport of MMA and i think that is the plan for Dana White

@ene1980 as other users have correctly pointed out that they’re not doing it for the fans, or even looking out to add any new fans they’re only doing it to add more money to their bank accounts, and it’s a very greedy move in my personal opinion. While I do condemn their motives I’ll yet be watching the event, and may even wager on it as it’s been really long since I saw some proper sporting event.

Source:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/mar/15/ufc-coronavirus-pandemic-dana-white-trump

https://www.espn.in/mma/ufc/story/_/id/29124725/dana-white-announces-ufc-fight-night-lineups-may
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1451

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 10:02:21 AM

Francis Ngannou form is scary. He seems to have lost some weight, gained speed, but his strikes are as deadly as always. True machine, I dont know what Rozenstruik could show against him, as he seems slower. I predict a KO in first round.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 11:17:09 AM

Francis Ngannou form is scary. He seems to have lost some weight, gained speed, but his strikes are as deadly as always. True machine, I dont know what Rozenstruik could show against him, as he seems slower. I predict a KO in first round.

I'm not really in-to UFC sports but is that allowed that both of these fighters will be fighting even with with different heights? I think it is quite hard for the white one to reach the opponent as it is evident in the picture that he can grab him easily because of his long hands. Well, If it is allowed then the faith of the match will depend on the skill of both of these fighters, and how the will cope with the physical characteristics of their opponent.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 02:17:25 PM

Yup.  And at 1.90, it looks like a bargain.  IMHO.

Anyway, here it is guys!  I miss these vids before every huge UFC event.

UFC 249:  Count Down - Full Episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srfaYh0Cht4

And here's a couple more tapes for you to watch before getting your BTC's in.  I'm still mixed with Ferguson and Gaethje.  Gut feeling, Gaethje.  The more I think about it, Ferguson...

UFC 249:  Free Fight - Gaethje vs Johnson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-SycSZJPHQ

UFC 249:  Free Fight - Ferguson vs Pettis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8uLVcFiqH8

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 03:52:46 PM

I'm not really in-to UFC sports but is that allowed that both of these fighters will be fighting even with with different heights?

As long as fighters are in the same weight category, they are allowed to fight. And difference height - this is just someone advantage (or disadvantage, google Hong ManChoi and watch his fights Smiley)

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 04:24:43 PM

I'm not really in-to UFC sports but is that allowed that both of these fighters will be fighting even with with different heights? I think it is quite hard for the white one to reach the opponent as it is evident in the picture that he can grab him easily because of his long hands. Well, If it is allowed then the faith of the match will depend on the skill of both of these fighters, and how the will cope with the physical characteristics of their opponent.
Looks like you are confused with the image i posted, Francis Ngannouis is the big guy and the person next to him is not his opponent  Wink.

Every contact sports has weight divisions, UFC has 8 weight divisions for men and 4 weight division for women. UFC started with one division as it was open weight class then they introduced weight division to make MMA a sporting event rather than a spectacle.
Boxing has 17 weight divisions and so does other sports.

We might see a fight between Conor McGregor and Jorge Masvidal for the BMF belt, i was expecting a trilogy with Nate Diaz but uncle Dana has other plans  Cheesy.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 06:25:11 PM

We might see a fight between Conor McGregor and Jorge Masvidal for the BMF belt, i was expecting a trilogy with Nate Diaz but uncle Dana has other plans  Cheesy.
These are speculation by the media when UFC president announced that he has other plans for Masvidal other than Kamaru Usman, even if we assume that they are going to put together that fight how McGregor is able to fly to US and even if they could fly in a private plane with permission from both the countries when can we expect the fight to happen.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 12:16:14 PM

Just dropping by to post this vid.  And somebody told me that Gaethje is practicing hard on his upper cut.  Rofl.  So he's prolly going for an upper cut vs Ferguson's step in elbows...?

UFC 249 Free Fight:  Cerrone vs Iaquinta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=048YJ2jlhIA

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1452

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 02:51:27 AM

We might see a fight between Conor McGregor and Jorge Masvidal for the BMF belt, i was expecting a trilogy with Nate Diaz but uncle Dana has other plans  Cheesy.
These are speculation by the media when UFC president announced that he has other plans for Masvidal other than Kamaru Usman, even if we assume that they are going to put together that fight how McGregor is able to fly to US and even if they could fly in a private plane with permission from both the countries when can we expect the fight to happen.

The promotion for the BMF belt is finished. However, what we might witness is Jorge Masvidal fight in the boxing ring. Is Canelo Alvarez under the origanization of Oscar dela Hoya?

Oscar De La Hoya and Dana White haven’t seen eye to eye lately but that seems to have changed.

During the COVID-19 pandemic, the combat sports world, like the rest of the world, has been forced to shut down. Yet, White and the UFC plan on returning on May 9 which De La Hoya respects.

“I commend and respect Dana,” De La Hoya said on CBS Sports’ “State of Combat” podcast (via MMAJunkie). “We did have our differences. When I wanted to get involved with the MMA, I did Chuck Liddell (vs.) Tito Ortiz. It was a huge success. I dipped my toes into the water, and I experienced it. It was actually wonderful. I love the MMA.

Read in full https://www.mmanews.com/oscar-de-la-hoya-praises-dana-white-for-doing-a-phenomenal-job-during-covid-19-pandemic/

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 04:20:43 AM

~ And somebody told me that Gaethje is practicing hard on his upper cut.  Rofl.  So he's prolly going for an upper cut vs Ferguson's step in elbows...?
You got insider info or something? It's hard to pull off since he'll need to block the elbow first before he can throw and uppercut but it makes perfect sense.

~
However, what we might witness is Jorge Masvidal fight in the boxing ring.
Jorge looks great but I don't think he has that "stardom" for boxing fans yet. Canelo-McGregor would still be a bigger fight. 

Is Canelo Alvarez under the origanization of Oscar dela Hoya?
I think so.

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 05:52:20 AM

The physique of a fighter can intimidate his opponent but this is not scale of higher winning rate. MMA is not a body building contest after all Cheesy. I give you few examples. Frank Mir defeted Lesnar by submission, Dc knocked out Miocic and many more. See? Fighting IQ can beat Muscles.

For me both Predator and Rozenstruik are considerably slow and that's normal in the HW division Grin. What matters the most here is the cardio and punching power. Ngannou is definitely strong, no questions about it. However I cannot underestimate the underdog since he made Overeem's lips tear apart lol. That was insane!
7788bitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 10:35:04 AM

The promotion for the BMF belt is finished. However, what we might witness is Jorge Masvidal fight in the boxing ring. Is Canelo Alvarez under the origanization of Oscar dela Hoya?
Oscar De La Hoya is still the promoter of Canelo Alvarez even thought they had some disputes last year regarding loosing one of his belts but to see a boxing match between Canelo Alvarez and Masvidal, i am blindly betting on Canelo Alvarez as i do not think anyone in MMA could pose a challenge to a top level boxer and Alvarez is technical a very high caliber boxer and Masvidal is no way in his level but if it is a MMA bout the fight will finish within a round.
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 10:36:16 AM

The physique of a fighter can intimidate his opponent but this is not scale of higher winning rate. MMA is not a body building contest after all Cheesy. I give you few examples. Frank Mir defeted Lesnar by submission, Dc knocked out Miocic and many more. See? Fighting IQ can beat Muscles.

Mir won by kneebar, because Lesnar is not a wrestler (He is a WWE wrestler Cheesy). They met again where Lesnar proved that mass and muscles can do the job (he went side mount and ground and pound Mir till half dead).

Ngannou can hold Rozenstruik punch, but counter punch from Ngannou will rip Rozenstruik head off.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
7788bitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 11:24:28 AM

Mir won by kneebar, because Lesnar is not a wrestler (He is a WWE wrestler Cheesy). They met again where Lesnar proved that mass and muscles can do the job (he went side mount and ground and pound Mir till half dead).
Brock Lesnar is a decorated WWE wrestler but before that he is a wrestling icon and he has won many amateur wrestling championship during his school and college days including NCAA Division I heavyweight championship which is not a small feat, if you compare the amateur wrestling pedigree of Brock lesnar you cannot compare that to Frank Mir or anyone else in recent times other than Daniel Comier who is an Olympian.

Ngannou can hold Rozenstruik punch, but counter punch from Ngannou will rip Rozenstruik head off.
I am also expecting Ngannou to win by knockout.
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 12:02:23 PM

Brock Lesnar is a decorated WWE wrestler but before that he is a wrestling icon and he has won many amateur wrestling championship during his school and college days including NCAA Division

Strange that if he wrestles, he sure knows or at least heard what submissions are. And still lost in 1:30 of first round Smiley

Btw, does anyone knows if ufc fighters, that gonna compete during lockdown period, will receive any special kind of insurance or bonuses? Because fighting these days are a bit more dangerous than it was 2-3 months ago.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
7788bitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 02:34:43 PM

~snip
Strange that if he wrestles, he sure knows or at least heard what submissions are. And still lost in 1:30 of first round Smiley
Wrestler knows grappling and take down techniques and they are not used to submissions, to be a submission specialist you need to learn Jiu Jitsu and Brock Lesner when he came to the UFC was not having extensive experience in submission as he thought he would win by his brute force and wrestling skills and so was the reason he was defeated in the first fight in the UFC but he avenged the loss later.

Btw, does anyone knows if ufc fighters, that gonna compete during lockdown period, will receive any special kind of insurance or bonuses? Because fighting these days are a bit more dangerous than it was 2-3 months ago.
The UFC might be giving them compensation than usual, they will have insurance for the fight and if anything happens they will take care but that is not the case if you are not fighting.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 03:39:36 PM

For me both Predator and Rozenstruik are considerably slow and that's normal in the HW division Grin. What matters the most here is the cardio and punching power. Ngannou is definitely strong, no questions about it. However I cannot underestimate the underdog since he made Overeem's lips tear apart lol. That was insane!

You quoted the wrong guy btw...  I didn't say that.  Grin

Here's Inside the Octagon for 249.  It doesn't feel the same with Hardy and Gooden doing it over video chat...  Enjoy.

UFC 249:  Inside the Octagon - Ferguson vs Gaethje
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvgfXK4nTYKudb0rFR6noLA

UFC 249:  Embedded - Episode 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iiOXf4KNiw

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 623 »
  Print  

Jump to: