Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:21:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85762 times)
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 12:31:43 PM

My bets for the event:  Parlayed Todorovic and De Castro, parlayed not to go the distance on Phillips vs Else and Jourdain vs Culibao bouts.  Got Imavov to win, Alateng to win and a lottery parlay on Culibao via KO and Else via sub at 192, 10 bucks wins 1920 USD.  Cheesy

Here are the weigh ins.

Holly Holm (136) vs Irene Aldana (136)
Yorgan de Castro (261) vs Carlos Felipe (263)
Germaine de Randamie (136) vs Julianna Pena (135.5)
Kyler Phillips (136) vs Cameron Else (136)
Dequan Townsend (186) vs Dusko Todorovic (186)
Carlos Condit (171) vs Court McGee (170.5)
Charles Jourdain (145) vs Joshua Culibao (145.5)
Jordan Williams (182) vs Nassourdine Imavov (185.5)
Loma Lookboonmee (116) vs Jinh Yu Frey (116)
Casey Kenney (136) vs Alateng Heili (136)
Luigi Vendramimi (156) vs Jessin Ayari (156)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 07:21:25 PM

Women's Bantamweight: Holly Holm vs. Irene Aldana

I don't know how to feature who's gonna win in this fight but I think Irene Aldana has a slightly higher stat than Aldana in the striking department and in the defense department in my opinion but we can not say that she is a better fighter than Aldana, and this frustrates me more is not seeing who's really gonna win because both fighters can match evenly Holm Defeated Raquel Pennington, While Aldana lost to her both by unanimous decisions but even though Aldana lose to Pennington that doesn't mean Holm will walk out the winning, There is still a gray area for me if who's really going to win and I haven't got any decision yet on who's to bet on.
Holly Holm is a superior technical striker in the entire UFC, Amanda Nunes have knockout power and so is the case with Cyborg but when you look at total accomplishment in the stand up game you cannot challenge Holly Holm in that aspect but the only problem i see is her advanced age but still i am picking Holly Holm in this fight because of her experience and her striking game.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2020, 10:03:46 PM

I don't know how to feature who's gonna win in this fight but I think Irene Aldana has a slightly higher stat than Aldana in the striking department and in the defense department in my opinion but we can not say that she is a better fighter than Aldana, and this frustrates me more is not seeing who's really gonna win because both fighters can match evenly Holm Defeated Raquel Pennington, While Aldana lost to her both by unanimous decisions but even though Aldana lose to Pennington that doesn't mean Holm will walk out the winning, There is still a gray area for me if who's really going to win and I haven't got any decision yet on who's to bet on.
Holly Holm is a superior technical striker in the entire UFC, Amanda Nunes have knockout power and so is the case with Cyborg but when you look at total accomplishment in the stand up game you cannot challenge Holly Holm in that aspect but the only problem i see is her advanced age but still i am picking Holly Holm in this fight because of her experience and her striking game.

she is has outstanding professional boxing career til she moves to MMA. looks like they both have fair record.  both of them have not fight for months so this is going to be challenging for the two. if holm only use his boxing skills wisely she could really beatup top rank fighters. this one might just be a quick win for her if there isn't a ground fight.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 10:31:13 PM

~
she is has outstanding professional boxing career til she moves to MMA. looks like they both have fair record.  both of them have not fight for months so this is going to be challenging for the two. if holm only use his boxing skills wisely she could really beatup top rank fighters. this one might just be a quick win for her if there isn't a ground fight.
I am picking Irene Aldana in this fight as i was not impressed with the performance of Holy Holmes in the past few fight and Irene Aldana can hit hard and she is aggressive, if Holmes can overcome those then she might win the fight, either way i am picking Irene Aldana in this fight.

My other picks are Germaine de Randamie, Court McGee and Charles Jourdain.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 09:49:54 AM

Thanks for saying that Holly Holm might have an edge over these I am seeing her boxing potential and it is really oustsanding, But looking out Aldana's potential really clouded my judgement, I have a feeling in my gut that she might win this one against Holly Holm, So I would go with my intuition I will bet for Irene Aldana now for sure.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 11:28:27 AM

Total domination by Holm.  But here's the thing...  Are they giving her another title shotvs Nunes ?  Ugh..  Boring.  I was kinda hoping Aldana would win.  We need new faces to rise up the ranks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 01:43:52 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2020, 02:02:10 PM by Bttzed03

Total domination by Holm.  But here's the thing...  Are they giving her another title shotvs Nunes ?  Ugh..  Boring.  I was kinda hoping Aldana would win.  We need new faces to rise up the ranks.
I feel you but Dana won't have a choice if these so called gatekeepers are still good enough to thwart new names. It's these new faces job to "retire" these veterans and take the belt.

About the fight, it was more entertaining than what I expected. Mixing striking (incl. counter-striking) and wrestling surprised me and probably even her opponent. I thought Holm would have finished Aldana when she had the full mount.

Overall, good game plan and adjustments from Holm. She was able to lure Aldana into her own game just like how a Matador lures a Bull.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 04:16:27 PM

Total domination by Holm.  But here's the thing...  Are they giving her another title shotvs Nunes ?  Ugh..  Boring.  I was kinda hoping Aldana would win.  We need new faces to rise up the ranks.
I feel you but Dana won't have a choice if these so called gatekeepers are still good enough to thwart new names. It's these new faces job to "retire" these veterans and take the belt.

About the fight, it was more entertaining than what I expected. Mixing striking (incl. counter-striking) and wrestling surprised me and probably even her opponent. I thought Holm would have finished Aldana when she had the full mount.

Overall, good game plan and adjustments from Holm. She was able to lure Aldana into her own game just like how a Matador lures a Bull.

I really hate my intuitions sometimes, but that was a very entertaining fight regarding Holly Holm fight right now I have seen her old performance and looks great to me that is why I think it is OK for Aldana to lose given that I don't really know who's going to win in this fight I feel ok about it,

And I think Holly Holm will not going to retire so soon after that great performance I think a rematch with Germaine de Randamie is an option Because a rematch with Amanda Nunes will have to wait this year because Nunes will be depending his tittle against Megan Anderson on December 2020.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 05:26:57 PM

I was really surprised by the change in approach by Holly Holm where she took down Irene Aldana every round and i was surprised because Irene Aldana had a good take down defense before this fight and i am seeing a rejuvenated Holly Holm going for another title challenge and she was aggressive and controlling the fight, the complaint i had in her past fights were that she was too predictable for the opponent in terms of her combination but in this fight she threw more combination and the kicks were used beautifully to negate the advancement of Irene Aldana.

Next i would like to see her face Germaine de Randamie because when they fought for the 145 pound title, Germaine got away with many illegal blows after the bell and i actually scored the fight for Holly Holm even though it was a really close fight and it is about time for the rematch for the title eliminator.

I really hate my intuitions sometimes, but that was a very entertaining fight regarding Holly Holm fight right now I have seen her old performance and looks great to me that is why I think it is OK for Aldana to lose given that I don't really know who's going to win in this fight I feel ok about it,
This was the best performance by Holly Holm and if she displayed this kind of all round attack she would have won the fights she lost in the past especially against Amanda Nunes as no one tested her endurance apart from Cat Zingano who defeated her and Valentina Shevchenko who took her to deep water even though she is a much smaller fighter.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 08:36:49 PM

~
Holly Holm took Aldana down and completely dominated her every round in the stand up as well as in the ground and she deserves a second title shot and i hope one more win will take her to the title and she is the only strong contender if she performs like this along with Germaine de Randamie who can give Amanda Nunes a challenge or we need to see a super fight with Valentina Shevchenko.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 02:37:26 PM

Results of last weekend UFC on ESPN: Holm vs. Aldana:

Main card (ESPN / ESPN+)

Women's Bantamweight: Holly Holm def. Irene Aldana Decision (unanimous)
Heavyweight: Carlos Felipe def. Yorgan De Castro Decision (unanimous)
Women’s Bantamweight: Germaine de Randamie def. Julianna Peña Technical Submission (guillotine choke)
Bantamweight: Kyler Phillips def. Cameron Else TKO (punches and elbows)
Middleweight: Duško Todorović def. Dequan Townsend TKO (punches)

Preliminary card (ESPN+)

Welterweight: Carlos Condit def. Court McGee Decision (unanimous)
Featherweight: Charles Jourdain vs. Josh Culibao Draw (split) (30–27, 28–29, 28–28)
Middleweight: Nassourdine Imavov def. Jordan Williams Decision (unanimous)
Women’s Strawweight: Loma Lookboonmee def. Jinh Yu Frey Decision (unanimous)
Bantamweight: Casey Kenney def. Heili Alateng Decision (unanimous)
Lightweight: Luigi Vendramini def. Jessin Ayari TKO (head kick and punches)

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_on_ESPN:_Holm_vs._Aldana

I havent watched this event fully, just saw fight review on youtube and I can say that I havent lost much.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 03:40:18 PM

This was the best performance by Holly Holm and if she displayed this kind of all round attack she would have won the fights she lost in the past especially against Amanda Nunes as no one tested her endurance apart from Cat Zingano who defeated her and Valentina Shevchenko who took her to deep water even though she is a much smaller fighter.

Holly Holm is 100% have control on this fight she have come prepared for Irene Aldana, I can see that Aldana is just into offense and just moving forward on Holm but Holm are on both offense and defense at the same time, every round is just a repeating loop and Holm is Dominating it all, Holm is just moving backwards while Aldana is chasing aimlessly towards her.

I can't deny how surprise I am with the fight but I guess Holm has fight cleverly the entire match while Aldana just keeps on following her demise.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 05:30:58 PM

I had a mixed card and Carlos Condit surprised me as he was coming into this fight after loosing five straight fights and winning just two fights in his last ten fights, i picked Irene Aldana because she was a pressure fight and i have seen Holly Holm unable to find the rythm against them and this one was refreshing as she dominated the fight at 38 years of age.
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1264

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2020, 06:00:15 PM

That was one boring UFC event for me, maybe because I was not interested in most of the fighters except maybe we found a new prospect in D.Todorovic who defeated Townsend Tarantula, but we need to see few more fights from him.
Next main event is Marlon Moraes vs. Cory Sandhagen and I am again not very interested in all card but I hope to see few surprises again

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 02:49:40 PM
Merited by tokeweed (3)

UFC Fight Night: Moraes vs. Sandhagen

Date: October 11, 2020
Main Card: Sun, Oct 11 / 3:00 AM EEST
Prelims: Sun, Oct 11 / 1:00 AM EEST
Venue: UFC Fight Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates

Main card (ESPN)
Bantamweight: Marlon Moraes vs. Cory Sandhagen            
Featherweight: Edson Barboza vs. Makwan Amirkhani            
Heavyweight: Ben Rothwell   vs. Marcin Tybura            
Middleweight: Markus Perez vs. Dricus du Plessis            
Heavyweight: Tom Aspinall vs. Alan Baudot            
Featherweight: Youssef Zalal vs. llia Topuria

Preliminary card (ESPN+)
Middleweight: Tom Breese vs. K.B. Bhullar            
Heavyweight: Chris Daukaus vs. Rodrigo Nascimento            
Middleweight: Impa Kasanganay vs. Joaquin Buckley            
Bantamweight: Ali AlQaisi vs. Tony Kelley            
Featherweight: Giga Chikadze vs. Omar Morales            
Women's Bantamweight: Tracy Cortez vs. Stephanie Egger            
Flyweight: Bruno Silva vs. Tagir Ulanbekov   

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Fight_Night:_Moraes_vs._Sandhagen

This one of definitely interesting than previous event. Would like to advice to watch first three fight from main card.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 02:57:21 PM

^  Leaning Moraes, I think the UFC made a mistake matching Sandhagen up vs a tougher guy right after a loss vs Sterling.  

I also like Tybura.  He could tuen it into a boooring match and just push Rothwell against the cage for the whole bout.

And Alquaisi.  I was more impressed with his UFC debut than Kelley's.  And I think the line shouldn't be that far apart.

UFC Free Fight:  Moraes vs Assuncao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVHSWJ4JNF4

UFC Free Fight:  Sandhagen vs Alcantara
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LYOTLbPBrY

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 04:10:03 PM

^  Leaning Moraes, I think the UFC made a mistake matching Sandhagen up vs a tougher guy right after a loss vs Sterling.  

I also like Tybura.  He could tuen it into a boooring match and just push Rothwell against the cage for the whole bout.

And Alquaisi.  I was more impressed with his UFC debut than Kelley's.  And I think the line shouldn't be that far apart.

UFC Free Fight:  Moraes vs Assuncao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVHSWJ4JNF4

UFC Free Fight:  Sandhagen vs Alcantara
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LYOTLbPBrY

I think there is a reason why they go with this matchup they are really pushing Sandhagen into the top I know that Aljamain Sterling fight was a tough one for him and back in 2017 Moraes beat Sterling and they just want Cory Sandhagen fight Moraes, but let's not be judgmental over it because Moraes almost got 10 Months hiatus and never had a fight since he won against Jose Aldo, But we can not be sure for sure.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3007

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 04:53:30 PM

I don't know about all you guys but isn't it kinda depressing how huge/fun the UFC used to be and how awesome the fighters were back when Chuck Liddell, Rampage Jackson, etc were doing their things and UFC was just massive.  Now I just kinda feel like the same thing happened to it that happened to the WWE, the entertainers just aren't what they once were.

I went to high school with Matt Mitrione, so I try and stay up to date with his fights but he's certainly reaching the end if he hasn't already. Just miss the old days!

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 05:12:02 PM

I don't know about all you guys but isn't it kinda depressing how huge/fun the UFC used to be and how awesome the fighters were back when Chuck Liddell, Rampage Jackson, etc were doing their things and UFC was just massive.  Now I just kinda feel like the same thing happened to it that happened to the WWE, the entertainers just aren't what they once were.

I went to high school with Matt Mitrione, so I try and stay up to date with his fights but he's certainly reaching the end if he hasn't already. Just miss the old days!
I like these guys and how they fight but during their time, there were so many rules that were already in placed. If you're going to talk about awesome fighters were, you can go further back from Royce Gracie's time. There were no rules and no weight division. The set up was a tournament for each event where each fight has to compete and win 3x, IIRC, to be hailed as UFC champion. There was no running away or dodging opponents like what you see many fighters do today.

As time passes by and as more sponsors and partnerships come in, it was inevitable for changes to happen. There are times when I think some rivalries are just fake and all their confrontations are scripted. Back then, you could easily see when two fighters don't really like each other.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 02:53:36 AM

It appears Conor McGregor will fight Dustin Poirier on December 19. Also yes it will be this year, 2020 hehehe. I speculate that Conor only agreed on this fight to be on welterweight for his advantage.

Hello Dustin! I accepted the @ufc offer to fight you, but told them it must happen in 2020. I’m ready for Nov 21st, given that cards recent injury issues, as well as any of the December dates, the 12th and the 19th. I’ll also still donate the $500k to The Good Fight Foundation

Source https://twitter.com/thenotoriousmma/status/1314237969436475393?s=12

This image was tweeted by Conor's trainer.

Source https://twitter.com/john_kavanagh/status/1314298501308788737?s=12

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: