Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:03:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85688 times)
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 11:59:18 PM

I'm not exactly a fan of Whittaker but I'm interested to see how he will bounce back after losing the belt. Former champs don't usually have a good comeback fights. Darren Till is one cocky fighter but he has the skills to back it up. Coming off a win against Gastelum after back-to-back losses against Woodley and Masvidal, he must have gotten his confidence back. I bet they'll stay true to their fighting style and slug it out and this will most likely end in a KO/TKO.
I am not a big fan myself but he is a gentleman who just goes his way and does not talk trash and so is the reason he is not attracting the fans but skill wise he is a really talented fighter. I am expecting Robert Whittaker to bounce back in style and Darren Till will be under pressure to perform as this fight can determine the path to the title for both these fighters.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:07:50 AM

^ Looks like a decent card with a good mix of veterans and upcoming fighters.
Aside from the main event and Werdum vs Gustafsson, what interests me is that new guy from the Welterweight division ~ Khamzat Chimaev. This young man is very hungry for victory, he already got a 7 - 0 wins streak. 4 of them by knockout and 3 of them by submission, Shocked. What a well rounded guy. I will surely look forward in his upcoming match and see if he really got the champion caliber in his blood.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 03:06:18 AM

Jack Hermansson was invincible by applying heel hook to Kelvin Gastelum in the first round, it is a painful defeat, there are already three to his credit in the UFC.
He wrote a tweet apologizing sorry for his defeat. Some think that he should lose weight and work harder in his training. He needs to gain a strong muscles that is achieved with a good diet and training.

https://twitter.com/KelvinGastelum/status/1284680146927202305?s=19

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 03:45:59 AM

Ali's hate for Conor causes him to not accept that Dana's new lightweight storyboard might be Conor vs Justin Gaethje for the interim championship. If Conor wins this, Khabib or Ali cannot refuse Conor's challenge.

I speculate that Khabib will only rest this year.

TMZ Sports interviewed Ali Abdelaziz, who said that McGregor must get past Islam Makhachev if he wants another crack at Khabib

Source https://www.mmanews.com/ali-abdelaziz-says-conor-mcgregor-must-fight-islam-makhachev-to-get-khabib-rematch/

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 12:48:51 PM

TMZ Sports interviewed Ali Abdelaziz, who said that McGregor must get past Islam Makhachev if he wants another crack at Khabib

Source https://www.mmanews.com/ali-abdelaziz-says-conor-mcgregor-must-fight-islam-makhachev-to-get-khabib-rematch/

Ali is just playing games and talk things that might prick Conor. With all respect to Makhachev, he is on different level with Conor. All he could do against Conor is wrestling. In stance Conor would outplay Makhachev. Ali could have also say that Conor should fight Zubaira Tukhugov first. Same person from Khabibs circle of friends.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:34:38 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2020, 03:34:47 PM by Bttzed03

~
Aside from the main event and Werdum vs Gustafsson, what interests me is that new guy from the Welterweight division ~ Khamzat Chimaev. This young man is very hungry for victory, he already got a 7 - 0 wins streak. 4 of them by knockout and 3 of them by submission, Shocked. What a well rounded guy. I will surely look forward in his upcoming match and see if he really got the champion caliber in his blood.
I haven't watched this guy but all fights ending up with finishes sounds interesting. He'll be a title challenger soon if he keeps winning impressively. Most casual & regular fight fans loves 'exciting to watch' fighters (finishers) and Dana knows that pretty well.

Ali is just playing games and talk things that might prick Conor.
If this was done in a press conference with Conor in it, his response would probably be "who the foookt is that?".
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 03:23:06 PM

^  I don't think so. He def knows who Ali is and has talked a lot of trash about him during the promotion of his bout vs Khabib.

Now that the Deiveson Figueiredo VS Joseph Benavidez was over and pretty much it is obvious who's really going to win, here comes a new fight which will be on Sunday.

UFC on ESPN 14: Whittaker vs. Till
July 26, 2020
Flash Forum

Main Event

Middleweight   Robert Whittaker   vs.   Darren Till
Light Heavyweight   Maurício Rua   vs.   Antônio Rogério Nogueira   
Heavyweight   Fabrício Werdum   vs.   Alexander Gustafsson
Women's Strawweight   Carla Esparza   vs.   Marina Rodriguez
Light Heavyweight   Paul Craig   vs.   Gadzhimurad Antigulov
Welterweight   Alex Oliveira   vs.   Peter Sobotta
Welterweight   Khamzat Chimaev   vs.   Rhys McKee

Preliminary Card

Lightweight   Francisco Trinaldo   vs.   Jai Herbert
Welterweight   Nicolas Dalby   vs.   Jesse Ronson
Heavyweight   Tom Aspinall   vs.   Jake Collier
Featherweight   Movsar Evloev   vs.   Mike Grundy
Heavyweight   Tanner Boser   vs.   Raphael Pessoa
Women's Bantamweight   Bethe Correia   vs.   Pannie Kianzad
Welterweight   Ramazan Emeev   vs.   Niklas Stolze
Bantamweight   Nathaniel Wood   vs.   John Castaneda

Here's the Wiki link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_on_ESPN:_Whittaker_vs._Till

Leaning Whitaker.  And prolly under 4.5.  Wink

Edit:  And it was leaked that it's Adesanya vs Costa at UFC 253.  There's a bookie that had Costa as the underdog.  Def going all over that the minute it's available at FJ.

https://www.bestfightodds.com

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 12:10:25 PM

Light Heavyweight   Maurício Rua   vs.   Antônio Rogério Nogueira   

Quite unexpected to see these two in octagon. Would be great if they show peace of "Vale Tudo" from their homeland. I thought these two had already retired long time ago. And I hope they will retire soon. They have already done too much for this sport and had too many fight in career. Chances of getting injury at their age are doubled.

Rua would win via TKO.

Heavyweight   Fabrício Werdum   vs.   Alexander Gustafsson

Did not Gustafsson retired last year? If he wins, Werdum will probably be fired from UFC as he already have 2 losses in a row. Not an easy opponent for Gustafsson for a comeback.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 11:16:15 PM

Ali's hate for Conor causes him to not accept that Dana's new lightweight storyboard might be Conor vs Justin Gaethje for the interim championship. If Conor wins this, Khabib or Ali cannot refuse Conor's challenge.

I speculate that Khabib will only rest this year.
What Ali Abdelaziz  said was that Khabib Nurmagomedov suggested to carry on with a match up with Conor McGregor and Justin Gaethje because it will be a huge pay rise for Justin Gaethje and if he wins he will go into another big fight with Khabib and now the Russian manager of Khabib announced that he will not fight in UFC 253 but he might return by the end of this year.

Islam Makhachev is a tough opponent for McGregor as they have the same wrestling style like Khabib.

Did not Gustafsson retired last year? If he wins, Werdum will probably be fired from UFC as he already have 2 losses in a row. Not an easy opponent for Gustafsson for a comeback.
Alexander Gustafsson is just 33 years and he retired because it was hard for him to be back to title contention after getting so close to the title in the light heavyweight division which includes two close fights against Daniel Cormier and that too a split decision loss and then the first fight against Jon Jones and that will frustrate anyone, the situation with Werdum is that he might be a couple of fights away from retirement as he is 42 years old and at the back end of his career and a loss here will not make much sense for his career and health.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 11:45:42 PM

Edit:  And it was leaked that it's Adesanya vs Costa at UFC 253.  There's a bookie that had Costa as the underdog.  Def going all over that the minute it's available at FJ.
I am also leaning towards Robert Whittaker to win the fight and under 4.5 rounds is a good pick considering the losses Darren Till had were by stoppages by Tyron Woodley and Jorge Masvidal in the second round.

With Khabib pulling out of UFC 253 Adesanya and Costa will be the main event and it will be one hell of a fight and Adesanya already went through wars in his UFC career and how long his chin will last is my doubt coming into this fight as Costa hits really hard.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 01:30:30 PM

My picks for the weekend's event:  Whitaker at 1.87,  Esparza at 2.45 and Sobotta at 2.43.

I also got overs and unders all over the place:  Whitaker vs Till under 4.5 rounds at 1.82, Craig vs Antigulov under 1.5 rounds at 1.75, Rua vs Noguiera over 1.5 rounds at 1.80.  I'm pretty sure I also got the over for Gustafsson vs Werdum at 2.05ish or something.  I forgot to list it in my phone's note pad.  Lol.  I'll log in at FJ later.

Feel free to ask about the picks...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 09:30:25 PM

The only fight i do not understand in this fight card is the trilogy between Maurício Rua and Antônio Rogério Nogueira as Maurício Rua won both of their previous encounters and i cannot foresee a different result this time too. The rest of the fighters i need to see their weigh ins before making a prediction.

Anyone placing a bet look out for Khamzat Chimaev who is an upcoming talent who i think is a future champion in the Welterweight division and he fought recently on July 16 card and won by second round submission and now he is fighting again this week. The reason for my prediction is that he dominates all his opponents and he is a chain wrestler with submission skills and heavy ground and pound and hopefully he will be fast tracking his status pretty soon in the UFC.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 10:24:14 PM

My picks for the weekend's event:  Whitaker at 1.87,  Esparza at 2.45 and Sobotta at 2.43.
I might be picking Whitaker but when it comes to Carla Esparza i am not too confident as i noticed Marina Rodriguez when she first drew with Randa Markos and then giving a hard fight to Cynthia Calvillo and yet another draw and she is basically undefeated in her career, the only issue is she does a hard weight cut to get to the division and have to see her on the day of weigh ins but over 2.5 rounds would be fair.

@eaLiTy did you check the odds for Khamzat Chimaev, 1.08  Tongue.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 11:28:32 AM

I am also leaning towards Robert Whittaker to win the fight and under 4.5 rounds is a good pick considering the losses Darren Till had were by stoppages by Tyron Woodley and Jorge Masvidal in the second round.

With Khabib pulling out of UFC 253 Adesanya and Costa will be the main event and it will be one hell of a fight and Adesanya already went through wars in his UFC career and how long his chin will last is my doubt coming into this fight as Costa hits really hard.
I got surprised when I saw that the Khabib pulls out at UFC 253. My excitement goes down immediately when I heard it from the news because Khabib father which is coach died from the covid19 but Khabib said that we will comeback whenever he is ready. If the main event will be Adesanya nd Costa, I will make a bet in Adesanya becuase he is too good in octagon and he proved it in his past battles.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 02:37:49 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2020, 02:56:47 PM by tokeweed

^  Adesanya vs Costa's still great tho.

I might be picking Whitaker but when it comes to Carla Esparza i am not too confident as i noticed Marina Rodriguez when she first drew with Randa Markos and then giving a hard fight to Cynthia Calvillo and yet another draw and she is basically undefeated in her career, the only issue is she does a hard weight cut to get to the division and have to see her on the day of weigh ins but over 2.5 rounds would be fair.

@eaLiTy did you check the odds for Khamzat Chimaev, 1.08  Tongue.

Rodriguez is good standing up and striking but I think Esparza's take downs will make her think twice about moving forward as the fight progresses tho.  I think Esparza has one of the best take downs...  Right up there with Tatiana Suarez.

And Chimaev's opponent, Rhys McKee, took the bout on short notice and he's kinda small for the division...  Basically throwing him to the wolves.  He should get a another manager imho.

Edit:  Btw, this is the last event at Abu Dhabi.  It's back to Las Vegas for the next few events..  Prolly with the smaller cage.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
-CryptoViking-

Activity: 378
Merit: 335

https://t.me/CRYPTOVlKING

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 03:47:04 PM

I won't be picking any picks as I don't have time to watch weigh-ins and check more info beforehand, as i consider that an important information, but I will watch this one for sure. Lots of interesting fight and I would personally go for Whitaker based on my impressions so far.

Till looks to loose in his fights and Whitaker is non forgiving type of fighter.
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 06:51:10 PM

https://www.bestfightodds.com

If this true, then I cant wait for their fight. They must have fought long time, but due to Costa caught on steroids their fight was postponed all the time. Cost doesnt even look like a middleweight. Natural heavyweight, or as Adesanya said “inflated animal baloon / Ricky Martin wanna be”  Grin

Dont remeber Costa saying bad about anybody, only as a reply on an insult. While Adesanya talks a lot. Hope Costa will shut his mouth. Dont like people that talk shit about others for no reason.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
7788bitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 10:39:37 PM

Rodriguez is good standing up and striking but I think Esparza's take downs will make her think twice about moving forward as the fight progresses tho.  I think Esparza has one of the best take downs...  Right up there with Tatiana Suarez.
I am going with over 2.5 rounds as i think it is the best option considering the wrestling skills of Esparza but the confusion is that Esparza always have a hard time against good clean strikers.

And Chimaev's opponent, Rhys McKee, took the bout on short notice and he's kinda small for the division...  Basically throwing him to the wolves.  He should get a another manager imho.
No wonder the odds are this loop sided in favor of Khamzat Chimaev.

Edit:  Btw, this is the last event at Abu Dhabi.  It's back to Las Vegas for the next few events..  Prolly with the smaller cage.
Dana White recently said that if Las Vagas closes again he might shift the fight back to Abu Dhabi.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2020, 05:08:21 AM

I won't be picking any picks as I don't have time to watch weigh-ins and check more info beforehand, as i consider that an important information, but I will watch this one for sure. Lots of interesting fight and I would personally go for Whitaker based on my impressions so far.

Till looks to loose in his fights and Whitaker is non forgiving type of fighter.
My bet will also goes to whittaker for it seems Till has done no good in the last few fights. He has been taking more losses and I guess there is a problem with him physically though news stated that he is determine to fight and get on in his career. But, determination is not the only key to success in this match. It does need talent, skills and strategy in fighting whom Whittaker has it. Greater chances for whittaker in this. I will going to watch it for sure.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 04:18:38 PM

Here are the official weigh ins for the event.  I like this format with Dan Hardy and co talking to get an outside look of what they think as it happens.  

Tense face off between Till and Whitaker.  Trinaldo missed weight...  Thinking about dropping some on Herbert now.  Grin

UFC Fight Island 3:  Weigh ins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoR-Ba3CO70

UFC Fight Island 3:  Face off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8EeYymJFTs

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: