Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:01:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85689 times)
atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 09:45:50 AM

It appears that the MMA news media is speculating that Conor will fight Pacman in a boxing match. I speculate that it might not be true. Pacman and Conor are under the same management company. What this might be is a Floyd Mayweather rematch for Conor and Pacman will train him hehehehe.

The rumors got started when McGregor posted a tweet saying, “I accept.” While some thought this was aimed at Khamzat Chimaev, McGregor denied this to ESPN’s Ariel Helwani. The “Notorious” one later made the same post but this time in Tagalog, which is the second language used in the Philippines.

Source https://www.mmanews.com/dana-white-wont-entertain-conor-mcgregor-vs-manny-pacquiao-rumors/

Its in Tagalog, its got to be aimed to Pacquiao. Crossing is a money-making for Mcgregor. Nothing is retired when there is tons of money to make. Wouln't it be easy for them to arrange the fight because they are under same management?  If both of them are up for money, they could really make it.
Its just a rumors, also Manny Pacquiao will not fight for just money. He is not like Floyd Mayweather. Manny accept when he lose, Floyd is obsessed with his money. The difference of the 2 boxer is really far. Floyd doesn’t accept defeat. His fight is always cooking show. We all knew that. Mcgregor’s tweeted “tinatanggap ko” we still don’t know whats behind that. Let’s see what’s going to happen and then we will get answers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 10:54:03 AM

It appears that the MMA news media is speculating that Conor will fight Pacman in a boxing match. I speculate that it might not be true. Pacman and Conor are under the same management company. What this might be is a Floyd Mayweather rematch for Conor and Pacman will train him hehehehe.
It is possible that Conor McGregor will pursue these mega fights and Manny Pacquiao is a viable opponent as Pacman has welcomed that fight in the past and now they are under the same management and it is a good opportunity for the UFC to cash in again with Conor McGregor fighting another legend of boxing and i would like to watch that match rather than a rematch between Floyd Mayweather.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 05:27:42 PM

^  Another dog and pony show..?  Lol.  Anyway new event.  Let's keep the discussion UFC only.  You guys can start a new thread for McGregor vs Pacquaio.

Date:  Saturday, August 8
Main Card (ESPN+):  9pm EST
Preliminary Card (ESPN+):  6pm EST
Live Streams:  http://crackedstreams.com/mma/2/

Main Card (ESPN+)

Heavyweight:  Derrick Lewis vs Aleksei Oleinik            
Middleweight:  Chris Weidman vs Omari Akhmedov            
Middleweight:  Darren Stewart vs Maki Pitolo            
Women's Bantamweight:  Yana Kunitskaya vs Julija Stoliarenko            
Lightweight:  Beneil Dariush vs Scott Holtzman

Preliminary Card (ESPN+)

Welterweight:  Tim Means vs Laureano Staropoli            
Lightweight:  Nasrat Haqparast vs Alexander Muñoz            
Middleweight:  Andrew Sanchez vs Wellington Turman            
Featherweight:  Gavin Tucker vs Justin Jaynes            
Featherweight:  Youssef Zalal vs Peter Barrett            
Bantamweight:  Irwin Rivera vs Ali Al Qaisi

At first glance I like Holtzman at 2.41 and Akhmedov at 1.80.  The former is tough and could edge out Dariush.  The latter...  What can I say, Weidman's chin is like Overeem's now.  Lol.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 07:33:51 PM

You guys can start a new thread for McGregor vs Pacquaio.
Is that even official, they are just teasing the fans to understand the level of interest and if the promoters think that they can earn a fortune they will proceed with it

What can I say, Weidman's chin is like Overeem's now.  Lol.
Chris Weidman is getting clean hits on his face often that breaks him and he has not recovered from the Yoel Romero knee that shattered his confidence, have to watch Omari Akhmedov to see whether Weidman will sleep or he will go back to wrestling.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 02:44:04 PM

Is Alexander Muñoz somehow related to the retired MMA fighter Mark Muñoz?
The guy looks pretty well-rounded from the highlights I've watched.

Is this Weidman's first fight at MW after getting humiliated by Reyes in his debut at LHW Grin
Wise move for him coming back.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 08:09:28 PM

Is Alexander Muñoz somehow related to the retired MMA fighter Mark Muñoz?
The guy looks pretty well-rounded from the highlights I've watched.
Are you talking about Alex Muñoz who was supposed to debut in February but had to pull out due to injury, even though he is not related to Mark Muñoz his fighting style will be wrestling based but he is fighting a tough opponent in Nasrat Haqparast who looks like Kelvin Gastelum in appearance  Cheesy.

Is this Weidman's first fight at MW after getting humiliated by Reyes in his debut at LHW Grin
Wise move for him coming back.
Chris Weidman is in a really tough spot, after loosing his belt as an undefeated fighter he lost 5 fights in his last 6 fights and that win was against Kelvin Gastelum. If he losses this fight then he should retire as there is no point in still fighting without having a chin.

What can I say, Weidman's chin is like Overeem's now.  Lol.
May be it is the curse of Anderson Silva who got knocked down by Chris Weidman when he was clowning around and then lost the rematch after breaking his leg and now Chris Weidman gets knocked out every fight Cheesy.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 12:15:11 PM

My bets for the weekend's event:  Lewis vs Oleinik over 1.5 rounds at 1.94.  Tucker ML to win at 1.76.  Sanchez ML to win at 2.28.  Dariush vs Hotzman over 2.5 rounds at 1.88.  Akhmedov ML to win at 1.91.  Weidman vs Akhmedov under 2.5 rounds at 2.13.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 06:57:29 AM

Pretty sad two of the fighters that I think may win would end up in a lost, but no hard feelings that are how betting seems to be, and I never expected the hype for them was all just hype, Derek Brunson was a beast on the ground, well both fighters were fighting smartly at first but Brunson has taken the fight on the ground that Shahbazyan had no qualms in fighting back
It was a crazy card, 12 fights from the card were pulled due to many reasons including fainting back stage and positive corona virus situation and the main and co main event was crazy on its own, first time i am seeing Derek Brunson fighting according to his strengths rather than having a street mentality of taking one punch to give one and most of his losses were to elite fighters and the first test for Edmen Shahbazyan and he crumbled. 

The plan for Edmen Shahbazyan was to become the youngest champion and he failed his first test and hopefully he will learn from his mistakes.

We can not blame them in feeling that way, the situation right now is getting worse and the chance to get a virus even though you are wearing face mask and face shield was taken to a different level,

And Derek Brunson was doing his best and I think all his lost was really all due to some elite fighters that is why he really had the experience he needed in taking Shahbazyan that is only just starting his career.

The rumors got started when McGregor posted a tweet saying, “I accept.” While some thought this was aimed at Khamzat Chimaev, McGregor denied this to ESPN’s Ariel Helwani. The “Notorious” one later made the same post but this time in Tagalog, which is the second language used in the Philippines.

Source https://www.mmanews.com/dana-white-wont-entertain-conor-mcgregor-vs-manny-pacquiao-rumors/

It was on the news here in the Phillipines and after seeing that I was shocked that McGregor is not done yet in fighting professional boxers and fighting them in their forte like the last time he fights with Mayweather, I am thinking that Conor McGregor is only aiming for the money because of the fight. 
BetBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2014
Merit: 1028

BetBTC.co | Sports Betting | Instant Payments

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2020, 11:17:16 AM

UFC Fight Night 8th August

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 11:46:10 AM

We can not blame them in feeling that way, the situation right now is getting worse and the chance to get a virus even though you are wearing face mask and face shield was taken to a different level
I was expecting some fights to be cancelled in this card too but till now every thing is safe. Hats off to UFC for conducting these events in these harsh situations with many fights been cancelled at the last moment and still they are somehow finding replacements.

And Derek Brunson was doing his best and I think all his lost was really all due to some elite fighters that is why he really had the experience he needed in taking Shahbazyan that is only just starting his career.
True, the losses Derek Brunson had were against championship level fighters and he was seen as a stepping stone to reach the title fight as Robert Whittaker and Israel Adesanya fought him a defeated and then went on to win the titles in a couple of fights and Edmen Shahbazyan was also in that path but Brunson showed why he is a top level fighter.

Zabit Magomedsharipov  and Yair Rodríguez was one of the most anticipated fight i was waiting to see this month after Daniel Cormier  and Stipe Miocic trilogy unfortunately Yair Rodríguez pulled out of the event citing injury and there is no top opponent to replace.   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 12:23:52 PM

Dropped a little something something on Means vs Staropoli under 2.5 rounds at 1.91.  And I'm thinking of taking some action on Stoliarenko after watching some tapes of her fights.  She is def a solid live dog.

Here are the weigh ins.

UFC Las Vegas 6:  Weigh in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBhB8I_Apdo

UFC Las Vegas 6:  Face off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp-SjrC8JWE

Derrick Lewis (265) vs Aleksei Oleinik (227)
Omari Akhmedov (185.75) vs Chris Weidman (186)
Maki Pitolo (186) vs Darren Stewart (186)
Yana Kunitskaya (135.5) vs Julija Stoliarenko (136)
Beneil Dariush (158)* vs Scott Holtzman (156)
Tim Means (171) vs Laureano Staropoli (174.5)*
Joaquin Buckley (185) vs  Kevin Holland (183.5)
Nasrat Haqparast (156) vs Alexander Munoz (156)
Andrew Sanchez (185.5) vs Wellington Turman (185.5)
Justin Jaynes (146) vs Gavin Tucker (146)
Peter Barrett (145.5) vs Youssef Zalal (146)
Ali Al Qaisi (136) vs Irwin Rivera (136)

*Dariush and Staropoli both missed weight

Edit:  Judging from the weigh ins, Staropoli to win could be a good spot here.  Means really tried to lose the weight as he was 172.5 lbs and he did.  So he could be somewhat weaker.  Staropoli seemed like he gave up and just went with it.  Lol.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 12:48:18 PM

What a huge weight difference between Lewis and Oleinik.

Saw yesterday on instagram video. Both Oleinik and Lewis had premade food delivered at home (contract or nutritionist). Delivery guy by mistake delivered Oleiniks food to Lewis. Lewis, looking on camera, told that Oleiniks food lacks few important ingredients and spited in it... I understand this was done for a hype, but spitting in other person food. That is so mean.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/au.sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/ufc-derrick-lewis-spits-rival-aleksei-oleinik-food-015727519.html

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 03:49:57 PM

I was expecting some fights to be cancelled in this card too but till now every thing is safe. Hats off to UFC for conducting these events in these harsh situations with many fights been cancelled at the last moment and still they are somehow finding replacements.

It's funny that they are finding replacements in just a short time, and by this, it is more complicated to now choose a pick between those fighter and the random fighter that is replace if they would likely to get the best performance for that fighter, but I think the excitement are still there because both that fighters are pretty sure needs to drop everything from their training and accumulate perseverance on their own.

What a huge weight difference between Lewis and Oleinik.

Saw yesterday on instagram video. Both Oleinik and Lewis had premade food delivered at home (contract or nutritionist). Delivery guy by mistake delivered Oleiniks food to Lewis. Lewis, looking on camera, told that Oleiniks food lacks few important ingredients and spited in it... I understand this was done for a hype, but spitting in other person food. That is so mean.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/au.sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/ufc-derrick-lewis-spits-rival-aleksei-oleinik-food-015727519.html

That was very disgusting! and inappropriate, at first seeing both fighters stats and records that Derrick Lewis might win this but after seeing this video and in my opinion disrespecting of other peoples food I hope that Aleksei Oleinik would beat the crap out on Lewis for a revenge, and a karma for what he done.
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2020, 06:56:28 PM

UFC is back with nice main event and classic USA vs Russia fight Derrick Lewis vs Aleksei Oleinik.
Clear favorite here is D.Lewis who is now fully recovered from his health issues.
He is eight years younger, in good shape and much heavier than Aleksei and I consider him a clear favorite here.
Aleksei will use his submissions and ground game here, so he will not gave up so easy Smiley

Apart from main event it is maybe good to bet against some replacement fighters.

Beneil Dariush vs. Scott Holtzman
Dariush win here, as class better fighter here.

Few more hours left for start.
Countdown here:
https://www.countdownmma.com/

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 08:38:16 AM

Derrick Lewis (265) vs Aleksei Oleinik (227)
Omari Akhmedov (185.75) vs Chris Weidman (186)
Maki Pitolo (186) vs Darren Stewart (186)
Yana Kunitskaya (135.5) vs Julija Stoliarenko (136)
Beneil Dariush (158)* vs Scott Holtzman (156)
Tim Means (171) vs Laureano Staropoli (174.5)*
Joaquin Buckley (185) vs  Kevin Holland (183.5)
Nasrat Haqparast (156) vs Alexander Munoz (156)
Andrew Sanchez (185.5) vs Wellington Turman (185.5)
Justin Jaynes (146) vs Gavin Tucker (146)
Peter Barrett (145.5) vs Youssef Zalal (146)
Ali Al Qaisi (136) vs Irwin Rivera (136)

RESULTS:
Derrick Lewis def. Aleksei Oleinik via second-round TKO (punches)
Chris Weidman def. Omari Akhmedov via unanimous decision (29-27, 29-27, 29-28)
Darren Stewart def. Maki Pitolo via first-round submission (guillotine)
Yana Kunitskaya def. Julija Stoliarenko via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-27, 30-27)
Beneil Dariush def. Scott Holtzman via first-round knockout (punch)
Tim Means def. Laureano Staropoli via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
Kevin Holland def. Joaquin Buckley via third-round knockout (punch)
Nasrat Haqparast def. Alexander Munoz via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
Andrew Sanchez def. Wellington Turman via first-round TKO (punches)
Gavin Tucker def. Justin Jaynes via third-round submission (rear naked choke)
Youssef Zalal def. Peter Barrett via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-27)
Irwin Rivera def. Ali Al Qaisi via split decision (29-28, 29-28, 28-29)
(source)

With his TKO win, Derrick Lewis now holds the UFC record for most KO in heavyweight (11). He was a bit lucky to have survived the submission attempts by Aleksei Oleinik late in round 1.

Criticisms were once again thrown at referee Herb Dean for allegedly stopping the fight a little to late. What's your view on that? I thought it was a fair stoppage.

Good on Weidman to snap out of his losing record. Need to work on gas tank though.
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2020, 09:36:21 AM

Good betting day in UFC for me.
Derrick Lewis won against Aleksei Oleinik in secong round by TKO and it was well deserved victory.
Beneil Dariush also won easy in first round.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 12:38:57 PM

Ugh...  Bad card for me.  And the bad thing is the next event looks chalky.  I think I should revert back to doing just a couple of picks but higher bets per card than going for volume.  Oh well...  On to the next.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 03:54:14 PM

Derrick Lewis def. Aleksei Oleinik via second-round TKO (punches)

As expected for Derrick Lewis that he would sure win this fight but I am still pissed for what he did on Aleksei Oleinik's food, and still wish that Oleinik can give him a beating but as expected for Lewis, anyway I wish there would be a rematch but I think that Derrick Lewis will keep on forwarding and looking for his next opponent to settle another win.

UFC 252: Miocic vs. Cormier 3 is next that will be on Aug. 15 and held at UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States.

Main Card

Heavyweight   Stipe Miocic VS.   Daniel Cormier
Bantamweight   Sean O’Malley   VS.   Marlon Vera
Heavyweight   Junior dos Santos   VS.   Jairzinho Rozenstruik   
Bantamweight   John Dodson   VS.   Merab Dvalishvili
Light Heavyweight   Magomed Ankalaev   VS.   Ion Cuțelaba

Preliminary Card

Lightweight   Jim Miller   VS.   Vinc Pichel
Women's Strawweight   Ashley Yoder   VS.   Livia Renata Souza
Heavyweight   Chris Daukaus   VS.   Parker Porter
Women's Strawweight   Felice Herrig   VS.   Virna Jandiroba

Early Preliminary Card

Featherweight   Herbert Burns   VS.   Daniel Pineda
Featherweight   T.J Brown   VS.   Daniel Chavez

Provided link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_252
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 02:14:21 PM

Havent seen such an interesting main card for a long time.

My predictions are. Miocic wins by decisions and we see again tears in DC eyes. This is going to be last fight in DC career, right?
O'Malley submits Vera. And Rozenstruik TKO dos Santos.

Btw, can someone explain why Sean O'Malley is already top14 Bantamweight with only 3 fights in UFC against not higher than his rank fighters and with not extraordinary record ? It is like he fighting guys that are weaker than he, but advances in ranking.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 04:11:13 PM

It was on the news here in the Phillipines and after seeing that I was shocked that McGregor is not done yet in fighting professional boxers and fighting them in their forte like the last time he fights with Mayweather, I am thinking that Conor McGregor is only aiming for the money because of the fight. 
[/quote]

I thought this was just a fan made days ago I saw it on my FB news feed. I never though McGregor would gonna try his luck with our national fist. I just can't see this fight is going to happen though. since money is not gonna aim for huge threshold when he is fighting. He only fight those kids who's career are rising who dreamed to beat him someday like Thurman did. I mean they're fight with McGregor is meaningless since Manny is not a trash talker like Floyd.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: