Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 04:50:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 [622] 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 89034 times)
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1436

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 12:34:21 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2024, 01:05:33 PM by tokeweed
Merited by TopTort777 (1)

^  It was Cannonier who was putting in more volume and was winning the match...  Until he got caught with a left hand then the ref kinda stopped it early.  But oh well.  We could only hope that Imavov gets mispriced in his next match vs a top 5 guy as I don't think he could win vs any of them judging from what I've seen from the match.

...  Oh and it's the same for Ferreira.  Stoltzfus was bringing it to him and he was starting to gas out.  In his post match interview he's asking for Bo Nickal?  Cheesy  Oof...  I hope the books misprice him too after the win.

Here are the results...

Nassourdine Imavov def Jared Cannonier  TKO R4
Dominick Reyes def Dustin Jacoby  KO R1
Raul Rosas Jr def Ricky Turcios  SUB R2
Brunno Ferreira def Dustin Stoltzfus  KO R1
Zachary Reese def Julian Marquez  TKO R1
Punahele Soriano def Miguel Baeza  UD
Ludovít Klein def Thiago Moises  UD
Carlos Prates def Charles Radtke  KO R1
Brad Katona def Jesse Butler  UD
Montana De La Rosa def Andrea Lee  SD
Daniel Marcos def John Castañeda  UD
Denise Gomes def Eduarda Moura  SD
Taylor Lapilus def Cody Stamann  UD
Puja Tomar def Rayanne dos Santos  SD

UFC Fight Night:  Cannonier vs Imavov Post Fight Press Conference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwgRef5ubp8

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cabron

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2024, 03:13:39 PM

^  It was Cannonier who was putting in more volume and was winning the match...  Until he got caught with a left hand then the ref kinda stopped it early.  But oh well.  We could only hope that Imavov gets mispriced in his next match vs a top 5 guy as I don't think he could win vs any of them judging from what I've seen from the match.

...  Oh and it's the same for Ferreira.  Stoltzfus was bringing it to him and he was starting to gas out.  In his post match interview he's asking for Bo Nickal?  Cheesy  Oof...  I hope the books misprice him too after the win.

Ferreira hasn't ranked yet but wanted an early retirement by asking Nickal. That spinning elbow though is like a signature move, perfect timing.

Surprisingly Jared tried his best to come up with the volume, even leg kicks but also received counter until he gassed out while Imavov found his range. He was out of balance too when struck behind his ear. A lot of fans think it was an early stoppage. The rules certainly have changed a lot in UFC, but sure Jared would receive more damage if it weren't stopped early.

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1604

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2024, 04:18:41 PM

I do understand the logic behind referees caring about fighters and stopping fights when they see they're just about to get badly KO'd but announcing Cannonier's loss was pre-mature. Yes, he got rocked, but he was successfully defending himself (including escaping) and looked like he was recovering and the worst was behind him when the ref waived his arms to stop it.

Big win by Reyes. He was an underdog, due to his 4-losses streak and over 1.5 year inactivity caused by health problems, but he managed to surprise Jacoby with a left knee and finished the job with punches. He's not yet that old at 34, so might still be able to climb back at the top of the light heavyweight.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Synchronice

Activity: 910
Merit: 836

You'll find me in EURO 2024 Stadiums :D

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 07:59:05 PM

Anyone wants here wants to discuss Poirier vs Makhachev fight? I've seen some stats: Makhachev tried 16 takedowns and only 5 of them were successful. That is around 30% of success. People say that this is the worst result in Makhachevs career. Does it means that Poirier TD defence has improved, or he was focused on them to much (as he has landed quite a few strikes in this fight imho). Anyway, people compare Islam and Khabib, and say that Islam is a copy or follower of Khabib. But Khabib was better. I never saw any damage on Khabibs face.
Wants to discuss? I flew from EU to the USA just to see this fight, alone and yes, I almost cried that Poirier lost against him Cheesy Dustin had to fight against two opponent, Islam and his shorts Cheesy All the money that I paid to watch this fight, was really worthy. Money isn't a big issue but flight takes lots of time. It was definitely amazing fight! Dustin Poirier is my favorite fighter, I wanted him to beat Islam and retire, that would be mine and probably his dream too but still, outcome doesn't matter, it was amazing!

Poirier's TD defense has definitely improved a lot, his defense in the first 3 rounds really shocked me. By the way, I personally prefer Islam over Khabib because Islam sometimes strikes and isn't only focused on wrestling. Otherwise, Khabib is really the goat if we talk about results and not about fight style.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1461

View Profile
June 10, 2024, 07:46:24 AM

Anyone wants here wants to discuss Poirier vs Makhachev fight? I've seen some stats: Makhachev tried 16 takedowns and only 5 of them were successful. That is around 30% of success. People say that this is the worst result in Makhachevs career. Does it means that Poirier TD defence has improved, or he was focused on them to much (as he has landed quite a few strikes in this fight imho). Anyway, people compare Islam and Khabib, and say that Islam is a copy or follower of Khabib. But Khabib was better. I never saw any damage on Khabibs face.
Wants to discuss? I flew from EU to the USA just to see this fight, alone and yes, I almost cried that Poirier lost against him Cheesy Dustin had to fight against two opponent, Islam and his shorts Cheesy All the money that I paid to watch this fight, was really worthy. Money isn't a big issue but flight takes lots of time. It was definitely amazing fight! Dustin Poirier is my favorite fighter, I wanted him to beat Islam and retire, that would be mine and probably his dream too but still, outcome doesn't matter, it was amazing!

Poirier's TD defense has definitely improved a lot, his defense in the first 3 rounds really shocked me. By the way, I personally prefer Islam over Khabib because Islam sometimes strikes and isn't only focused on wrestling. Otherwise, Khabib is really the goat if we talk about results and not about fight style.

God how I love such stories. A true fan. That journey must have cost you a lot of money, from tickets (as you havent bought them in advance probably), UFC even ticket, hotel. I have never been on UFC even life. Tell us your experience. How long does the whole event last? With all that announcements, entrances, interviews. Is there a pause between prelims and main card. In local events we have huge pauses some times. As main fights are aired on TV at exact time, and if the fights before ends early, spectators might get 30-60min pause before main card starts. And that is awful. Sometimes we dont know what to do for those 30-60min. Sitting in half filled or empty venue is stupid. Drinking in bars, there are always queues. Local event organization is on low level.

Brunno Ferreira def Dustin Stoltzfus  KO R1

Nice fight actually. Glad that you have pointed on those two, as on weekend, on purpose I have saved my beer and snacks until that fight Cheesy First I though that Stoltzfus lack experience. The moment when he jumped and pushed on Ferreira, thinking he is winning and Ferreira is dazed. Than boom a spinning elbow, and Stoltzfus havent learned nothing from it, boom second spinning elbow Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2024, 12:16:02 PM

^  Yup, but you did see how Stoltzfus was bringing it vs Ferreira until he got wobbled right?  And keep in mind Stoltzfus isn't really that good.  The real reason why he won vs Soriano in his last fight was cos Soriano gassed out for some weird reason.  But if you watch Soriano vs Baeza in the same event, Soriano owned Baeza's ass for three rounds...

Anyway here's the next event.  I fear for the Japanese guy in the main event.  Alex Perez is a huge test for him.

Some match ups I iike are the main event, Asu Almabayev vs Jose Johnson, Brady Hiestand vs Garrett Armfield, Tagir Ulanbekov vs Joshua Van, Melquizael Costa vs Shayilan Nuerdanbieke and Jimmy Flick vs Nate Maness is gonna he hilarious.

Date:  Saturday, June 15
Main Card (ESPN/ESPN+):  6:00pm EST
Preliminary Card (ESPN/ESPN+):  4:00pm EST
Venue:  UFC Apex, Las Vegas, Nevada
Live Streams:

Main Card (ESPN/ESPN+)
Flyweight:  Alex Perez vs Tatsuro Taira            
Middleweight:  Ikram Aliskerov vs Antonio Trocoli            
Featherweight:  Timothy Cuamba vs Lucas Almeida         
Bantamweight:  Douglas Silva De Andrade vs Miles Johns            
Flyweight:  Asu Almabayev vs Jose Johnson         
Bantamweight:  Brady Hiestand vs Garrett Armfield

Preliminary Card (ESPN/ESPN+)
Flyweight:  Tagir Ulanbekov vs Joshua Van            
Flyweight:  Jimmy Flick vs Nate Maness            
Welterweight:  Josh Quinlan vs Adam Fugitt            
Women's Flyweight:  Carli Judice vs Gabriella Fernandes            
Featherweight:  Jeka Saragih vs Westin Wilson            
Women's Strawweight:  Josefine Lindgren Knutsson vs Julia Polastri            
Featherweight:  Melquizael Costa vs Shayilan Nuerdanbieke   

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pumared

Activity: 1344
Merit: 426

View Profile
June 10, 2024, 12:54:56 PM

This kind of opportunity to watch something you like and have someone you admire there is incredible. Even though it's hard to find UFC near my city/country, I can only imagine how rewarding it is.

Even though he lost, it was an incredible fight to watch!

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
cabron

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2024, 07:03:44 PM

This kind of opportunity to watch something you like and have someone you admire there is incredible. Even though it's hard to find UFC near my city/country, I can only imagine how rewarding it is.

It's the first time they made someone wear that kind of shorts by the way.
I think if I was there in the ringside, I would be enjoying the fight especially since they gave their all in 5 rounds. I hardly breathe when Dustin is about to be choked over and over.

Dustin I think will be gone for a long time until or maybe this is already his retirement fight. The UFC is having problems in matching fighters including his next fight.
There are lots of badly matched fighters in FN such as Usman/Shavkat and there's Tony Ferguson vs Michael Chiesa.

TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 09:45:47 AM

I do understand the logic behind referees caring about fighters and stopping fights when they see they're just about to get badly KO'd but announcing Cannonier's loss was pre-mature. Yes, he got rocked, but he was successfully defending himself (including escaping) and looked like he was recovering and the worst was behind him when the ref waived his arms to stop it.

I think one of the refs goals is to not let fighter get serious health problems during the fight. With the situation in Cannonier vs Imavov, Cannonier got like 20 or 25 strikes. Some of them he has defended, some of them have connected, but he hasnt thrown anything in counter. That is why ref could have though that it was a standing knockout and Cannonier was acting only on reflexes.

Btw, on judges score cards, it was 2-1 on two cards in Cannonier favor and 1-1 by that time. Anyway they have a soil for a rematch now. Imavov and Cannonier are #4 and #5 and have switched places. I dont that Cannonier has lost much from that loss (except money and record). He was not on series of wins. So it would be good if UFC match makers make them meet again.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Synchronice

Activity: 910
Merit: 836

You'll find me in EURO 2024 Stadiums :D

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 10:51:33 AM

God how I love such stories. A true fan. That journey must have cost you a lot of money, from tickets (as you havent bought them in advance probably), UFC even ticket, hotel. I have never been on UFC even life. Tell us your experience. How long does the whole event last? With all that announcements, entrances, interviews. Is there a pause between prelims and main card. In local events we have huge pauses some times. As main fights are aired on TV at exact time, and if the fights before ends early, spectators might get 30-60min pause before main card starts. And that is awful. Sometimes we dont know what to do for those 30-60min. Sitting in half filled or empty venue is stupid. Drinking in bars, there are always queues. Local event organization is on low level.
No, it didn't really cost me a lot of money, round-way flight costed me 600 Euro but tickets are crazy expensive, I don't think I'll waste money on it again if my wealth won't significantly increase. Ticket can cost thousands of dollars, hotel for me - 200 Euro. My experience is that event lasted lots of hours but it wasn't boring because besides Octagon fights, there were fights in the crowd.
Besides main event, this fight was worth watching: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/mma/article-13488835/fight-ufc-302-fans-new-jersey-arena.html

I hardly breathe when Dustin is about to be choked over and over.
I hold my breath and hope that I won't blackout Cheesy
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 11:32:30 AM

Is there a direct flight from Europe to New Jersey? Were you able to buy event tickets on the spot, or you got your in advance? Have you ever been on a fighting event in Europe? Boxing or MMA event? If yes, is it close to what you got during UFC event, or UFC event is way cooler? I was only once in US, but never experienced watching any sport life. I was only near Kaseya Center (NBA team Miami Heat home stadium) and that building was amazing.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 12:34:42 PM

Some vids to watch...

This one is one of Tatsuro Taira.  He's a grappler and a very good one vs guys who are outside the top 10.  But to fight somebody like Alex Perez who has a lot of experience in the UFC, I would be very impressed if he could finish him in under 2.5 rounds.  A lot of guys also thought Mokaev could finish Perez early.  But no...  The match went the distance.

And keep in mind this is a 5 rounder.  If ever Perez takes Taira in deep waters, it would very may well be Perez finishing Taira in R4 or R5.

UFC Free Fight:  Taira vs Hernandez
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paJ5fXwR0Mw

And here's a couple with McGregor and Chandler that you guys might like.  Cheesy

UFC Free Fight:  McGregor vs Diaz 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jckqS-KomY

UFC Free Fight:  Chandler vs Hooker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuAems5An_c

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pumared

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 02:50:31 PM

I think if I was there in the ringside, I would be enjoying the fight especially since they gave their all in 5 rounds. I hardly breathe when Dustin is about to be choked over and over.

Dustin I think will be gone for a long time until or maybe this is already his retirement fight. The UFC is having problems in matching fighters including his next fight.
There are lots of badly matched fighters in FN such as Usman/Shavkat and there's Tony Ferguson vs Michael Chiesa.

That's literally what the public wants in every fight, for both fighters to give their all to get the win. That's why the great fighters who do that always come out on top.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BitList
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
cabron

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2024, 04:40:22 PM
Merited by tokeweed (1)

Some vids to watch...

This one is one of Tatsuro Taira.  He's a grappler and a very good one vs guys who are outside the top 10.  But to fight somebody like Alex Perez who has a lot of experience in the UFC, I would be very impressed if he could finish him in under 2.5 rounds.  A lot of guys also thought Mokaev could finish Perez early.  But no...  The match went the distance.

And keep in mind this is a 5 rounder.  If ever Perez takes Taira in deep waters, it would very may well be Perez finishing Taira in R4 or R5.

He looks like a young man who can finish Perez. Perez took the short notice but this fight may just be for Tatsuro, he'd be ranking up already for a title shot if he isn't matched up against Mokaev which is more likely. I think this is when the younger fighters are going to take the place of the ones that are going up to BW. Perez will have to move up too, I don't think he ever get a 2nd chance for the TS.

Tatsuro will be the ones to mess up the records of the guys that won't move to Bantamweight. Tatsuro still young, and even if he loses he is still going to get a title shot and there is Mokaev probably the gatekeeper in the division.

Tatsuro by Sub.

jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 09:14:51 PM

Quote from: cabron link=topic=5139347.msg64196452#msg64196452

But for sure many didn't expect Dustin Poirier to have a great performance against Islam Makhachev and that fight was really a maybe close one Dustin showed that he can still really pressure a top fighter while Dustin was not really the same Dustin Poirier when he fought Khabib Nurmagomedov back then but I can tell that Khabib Nurmagomedov is a better fighter than Islam Makhachev there are still openings with Islam and not like Khabib that can surely finish Poirier in the 3rd round Islam Makhachev sense that there is still a danger when fighting a near retiring Dustin Poirier.

For sure that was really a brutal fight even Islam Makhachev will need to take a break after that bloodied cut while Dustin will really need a long vacation for sure.

He looks like a young man who can finish Perez. Perez took the short notice but this fight may just be for Tatsuro, he'd be ranking up already for a title shot if he isn't matched up against Mokaev which is more likely. I think this is when the younger fighters are going to take the place of the ones that are going up to BW. Perez will have to move up too, I don't think he ever get a 2nd chance for the TS.

Tatsuro will be the ones to mess up the records of the guys that won't move to Bantamweight. Tatsuro still young, and even if he loses he is still going to get a title shot and there is Mokaev probably the gatekeeper in the division.

Tatsuro by Sub.

Tatsuro Taira looks really like a kid but this kid is about to fly high while Alex Perez looks like he is about to destroy an undefeatable kid but this kid is going to bite and looks can be very deceiving as Taira can drown his opponent with some sick submission moves so this is going to be a great one to watch as Perez once was book against Tagir Ulanbekov but the fight was Rebooked and right now we had Tatsuro Taira for sure this kid will need all the fight the UFC will give him.

While Ikram Aliskerov is fighting aswell the Dagestani that is about to fight by Paolo Costa is having another fight and his opponent is Antonio Trócoli, it should be André Muniz but Muniz withdrew and the reasons are still unknown.
Pumared

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 12:25:08 AM

Some vids to watch...

Tatsuro by Sub.

Yes, I agree with you. Tatsuro is young and will give a lot of work. He will make the category move more and will generate entertainment. I think that if in all categories we have fighters committed, giving their all, we will always have good fights.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BitList
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
List #kycfree Websites
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 09:25:15 AM
Merited by tokeweed (1)

I feel like that young blood will finish Perez early. Probably read naked choke. I just dont like that series of 3 straight losses in Perez record. I mean he has beaten all non-top guys, and lost to mostly every top guy. And we have a young 15-0 prospect against him.

But I am more focused on Aliskerov vs Trócoli fight. Aliskerov has only 1 loss, to Chimaev. And this Trocoli only on the paper looks like a no-name, when in fact he is a 12-3 Brazilian that chokes people Cheesy I remember people in media saying give Aliskerov someone from top, and he will submit him (for example it was said that Costa would be an easy win for him). Here is Trocoli, a mini Costa from Brazil for a test for him Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 12:08:47 PM
Merited by cabron (1)

Some vids to watch...

Tatsuro by Sub.

Yeah Perez could may well be finished early but a lot of guys thought he'd be finished early vs Mokaev too.  But Perez went the distance and had some good moments in there too.  He went on to fight Nicolau just over a month later...  A match which almost everyone thought Nicolau was gonna win.  But no, Perez got him at R2.  And here we are just over a month since knocking out Nicolau.  The only worry for the guys backing Perez is he might not given himself enough time to recover.

Oh and a nice little stat for Perez vs Mokaev is Mokaev attempted 20 TD's and got only three...  Not sure what Taira's gas tank would be like at R4 if Perez could defend most of his TD's.

http://ufcstats.com/fight-details/5a82757b553c40fc

UFC Free Fight:  Perez vs Nicolau
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeaUkN38AcA

Edit:  And yes...  Taira vs Mokaev would really be a good match up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cabron

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2024, 05:21:23 PM

Some vids to watch...

Tatsuro by Sub.

Yeah Perez could may well be finished early but a lot of guys thought he'd be finished early vs Mokaev too.  But Perez went the distance and had some good moments in there too.  He went on to fight Nicolau just over a month later...  A match which almost everyone thought Nicolau was gonna win.  But no, Perez got him at R2.  And here we are just over a month since knocking out Nicolau.  The only worry for the guys backing Perez is he might not given himself enough time to recover.

Oh and a nice little stat for Perez vs Mokaev is Mokaev attempted 20 TD's and got only three...  Not sure what Taira's gas tank would be like at R4 if Perez could defend most of his TD's.

http://ufcstats.com/fight-details/5a82757b553c40fc

UFC Free Fight:  Perez vs Nicolau
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeaUkN38AcA

Edit:  And yes...  Taira vs Mokaev would really be a good match up.

Gives a doubt when you think of the TD stat?  That's gotta be the strongest TD considering Mokaev is a very experienced fighter. And to think Tatsuro hasn't fought 25 mins constant ramble. The kid has the firepower to KO though, there is a chance that he could stun Perez and then TD to make it effective.

There is more to gain for Tatsuro to win this match which I think will give him enough motivation. He been shafted for awhile already, it should be his time to shine.

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1604

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2024, 08:58:21 AM

I think one of the refs goals is to not let fighter get serious health problems during the fight. With the situation in Cannonier vs Imavov, Cannonier got like 20 or 25 strikes. Some of them he has defended, some of them have connected, but he hasnt thrown anything in counter. That is why ref could have though that it was a standing knockout and Cannonier was acting only on reflexes.

But that's the thing, Canonnier was in trouble but clearly wasn't acting on reflexes alone, he wasn't throwing many punches because it would be a reckless thing to do, instead he was keeping his guard up and was looking for a clinch.
He actually did throw a right hook, got countered with a left that didn't really land and then the referee stopped it.

Btw, on judges score cards, it was 2-1 on two cards in Cannonier favor and 1-1 by that time. Anyway they have a soil for a rematch now. Imavov and Cannonier are #4 and #5 and have switched places. I dont that Cannonier has lost much from that loss (except money and record). He was not on series of wins. So it would be good if UFC match makers make them meet again.

That loss might not have had much impact on his ranking position, but Jared is 40 years old, if he was hoping for another title shot in his career, he couldn't afford any stepbacks.
Sure, a rematch would make a lot of sense, but it's not really going to be a dream fight for either of them.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 [622] 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 »
  Print  

Jump to: