Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better ICO, STO Or IEO ?  (Read 14107 times)
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:03:30 PM

Depends what you mean better ? Better in ROI ? I preffer IEO , but never participated in any currently , depends where project do IEO on Binance or other exchanges . If they do on binance then most of them got pretty good ROI from IEO price currently . Other projects that did IEO on smaller exchanges lost value by half already Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:04:09 PM

All has it's flaws, ICO is full of scam and fake projects. Many has lost money on ICOs and STO is nothing different from it. IEO is much better but has it's bad side as some exchanges IEOs fail and some that claims to be real, are not

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Pithaxz

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

https://gptverse.art/

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:14:07 PM

actually I don't want to compare which is the most appropriate between ICO, STO and IEO. because everything has the same goal but in a different way. so we as ordinary people can only follow what we think is appropriate and leave if we feel any doubt.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:27:50 PM

The IEO is a trend of calling for projects' capital. IEO is always an advantage to help the project attract investors and substantial investment through exchanges. I realize that the IEO implementation projects have a high success rate, and most investors are profitable.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:45:26 PM

The IEO is a trend of calling for projects' capital. IEO is always an advantage to help the project attract investors and substantial investment through exchanges. I realize that the IEO implementation projects have a high success rate, and most investors are profitable.
well, the IEO immediately trades on an exchanger. of course in this case, people will choose this. however it depends on the project, but now, the IEO takes precedence, because it can be said that among the three systems, IEO has a small risk.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 05:00:21 PM

I think many investors will be smarter while choosing right decision for now. Each way (ICO, IEO, and STO) have an pros and cons each other. But from now IEO was choosed because this way is more interested by many people from than ICO.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:55:07 PM

What do you think, IEO better than ICO or STO or they are just the same with only difference in the system?
I think STO is better because it has revenue share, investing in real STO is less risky. All IEO % ICO that has launched end up being dumped by few opportune investors.

Yeah I agree, STO is less risky than ICO or IEO, but IEO is most hyped by crypto citizen right now and IEO is one of the fastest ways for the project to raising the funds to run their project and investor can gain their profit faster too...
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 05:59:57 PM

What do you think, IEO better than ICO or STO or they are just the same with only difference in system?
Yes they are same just collecting money on different systems. I can't see much success on IEO also. After listed exchange for trading IEO coins dumped hardly. So most of investor's in lose even they hold it. I can't see much project about STO, not sure if I am missing something. But likely all are same.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:02:39 PM

I can see many people around us say IEO is the better option among this but fact if you power to handle the investment. That will be not the better suggestion and it may clear the scam issues but complete power may be exchange side. No one can work independently then.

This crypto space is here to give space for everyone and allow us to stay anonymous. We should not give such power to exchange, so I always love the ICO investment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 06:06:52 PM

Initial exchange offering i.e. IEO is an another way to raise funds. Why I said another way? Because we know that ICO has been banned by many countries. So total funds to be raised, projects can not achieve their goals.
Initial Exchange Offering, means a project gets listed on an exchange directly without going through an ICO. We see more of these types of token issuing in countries where ICOs are restricted. Also now a days we are seeing projects coming up with new model called security token offering i.e. STO and seems it's becoming more popular now a days.
To mention here, I came across a project called VELIC, and it has another new fund raising model which is IAO i.e. initial auctions offering. Isnt it interesting?
Regarding which is better from ICO and IEO, from my point of view, IEOs are far better than ICOs. There are many things. First, with IEO, investors are sure about the exchange the coin is listing because this is the first step to start the IEO. With ICOs, even though it's completed, most of the projects lists coin after a certain period, which few investors are not happy with.
With ICO, there is lack of transparency. It is the team who updates the fund raised bar on there website. It is very difficult to know the exact amount of funds raised.
With IEO, responsibility is also with exchanges launching that IEO to build the confidence in existing and new users.

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:53:06 PM

As per info on the internet I heard STO are better because they are more secured than the rest but the most trending one is IEO ,its better version of ICO and it works and we still have good ICO projects as well ,its all in the investors hand ,choose wisely

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 07:18:02 PM

As per info on the internet I heard STO are better because they are more secured than the rest but the most trending one is IEO ,its better version of ICO and it works and we still have good ICO projects as well ,its all in the investors hand ,choose wisely
i agree STO have lower risk than ICO or IEO because before they start the offering they already have platform or company that have purpose that only want to expand their business

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:23:31 PM

i agree STO have lower risk than ICO or IEO because before they start the offering they already have platform or company that have purpose that only want to expand their business
but the benefits that can be obtained if you invest in STO will not be as high as the profits that you will get at ICO because ICO is a new project with cheap coin prices and potentially up to 100x if the project goes well.

in contrast to projects that only spread their wings surely the increase would not be so significant.
so you have to choose between big risks but big profits or small risks with small profits

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:29:53 PM

as for now IEO looks the most successful way of raising money. ICOs have a lack of trust and STO is a rare event with only few examples.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:56:06 PM

What do you think, IEO better than ICO or STO or they are just the same with only difference in system?

In my own opinion, I prefer IEO because of the exchange involved in it. There is no more issue about years of delay before listing on exchanges . Initial exchange offering makes things easy because projects get listed on exchange immediately after the IEO on their launchpad.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:04:08 PM

In my own opinion I think they are all the same thing (that is fundraising campaign). The best amongst depends on the quality of the project that is using it and not merely because of the name. I have seen projects that did IEO, fail and same goes for ICOs and STO too, so the quality of the project they are offering matters a lot too.

aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:06:45 PM

To begin with, all offers or instead have same motive and that is to create a medium where the team can raise funds to start development. But they have their similarities, ICO tends to be a better and easy way to generate funds but was plagued with scams, STO makes investors to have a share in the project they are investing while IEO is a better form of ICO but more secure in terms of investors funds. Out of the three, in my own opinion IEO is better.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:11:01 AM

Yes they are same just collecting money on different systems. I can't see much success on IEO also. After listed exchange for trading IEO coins dumped hardly. So most of investor's in lose even they hold it. I can't see much project about STO, not sure if I am missing something. But likely all are same.
You should explore about STOs because these offerings are far better especially the newly launched CTOs are better than all of the offerings. CTOs are better than both IEOs and ICOs no doubt because the Consumer Token Offerings have more benefits than those of the Initial Exchange Offerings (IEOs), Security Token Offerings (STOs) and definitely the unsecure Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs).
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:21:06 AM

In my own opinion, I prefer IEO because of the exchange involved in it. There is no more issue about years of delay before listing on exchanges . Initial exchange offering makes things easy because projects get listed on exchange immediately after the IEO on their launchpad.

Previously many ICO companies failed to list in the exchanges but now with the IEO once after completion of their IEO exchange are listing the coin for trading. Previously ICO's will take many months for listing the coin in the exchanges.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:06:47 AM

For me IEO is better, but for huge whales STo is better , they need regulation and so on. As for ICO it is not for me anymore, the only way for me to gain tokens on ico is participating in bounties
All aspects should require regulation or permission to issue their project for funding, but the fact is that there are many ico who do not do this and make investors also not very interested in investing.
There is no ICO that will willingly submit itself to regulation except it is being imposed on them, that is why we need a system very similar to that of STO, where and STO project to be registered has no choice than to be under regulation.

All these ICO you see, not all of them are sure of the success of their projects like they lie to us in their whitepaper, the fear of failure sometimes makes them eventually decide to scam, that is why those who fell they have nothing to hide and are very sure of the success of their product are beginning to all get on board of IEO platform now, and the best to get a reliable project is simply on IEO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: