Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:48:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better ICO, STO Or IEO ?  (Read 14107 times)
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:14:53 PM

What do you think, IEO better than ICO or STO or they are just the same with only difference in system?
I think STO is better because it has revenue share, investing in real STO is less risky. All IEO % ICO that has launched end up being dumped by few opportuned investors.
not all ICO or IEO that have a STO base can become successful and can avoid dumping prices, if they don't want to experience a dump then at least the coin development must be good and can have benefits for many people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:41:17 PM

now, in my opinion, IEO is better than ICO, because they have a real concept, which is having a future in exchange, if a token is posted in an exchange as the IEO system, then the possibility of tokens to fall will be very unlikely, STO also has advantages, by prioritizing security tokens, but STO is closer to the ICO concept, which is now being abandoned.

aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:50:40 PM

in my opinion everything is good and all three contribute to the development of cryptocurrency. but now I am more interested in STO, because it has different and unique things from ICO or IEO.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:52:55 PM

I don't think IEO is better than ICO and STO, they are the same to me. They have their own advantages that cannot be equated, the IEO may be safer because it is supported by exchange, maybe that's just me.
But I am very supportive of the existence of this IEO, because investors are again interested in crypto after the scammers attack in 2018.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:53:35 PM

We can see IEO as the best for the current time. So, we all know that IEOs spread wider at the time of all available. The place of sale is another important issue, but this subject belongs to all of them.
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 06:00:57 PM

As we can see right now, Initial exchange offerings is the best option right now while the initial coin offering and the security token offerings are struggling to stand after a rough ride back in 2018. So many energies are on initial exchange offerings.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:13:42 PM

As exchange users are potential investors in case of IEO, it reduces marketing costs. Unlike ICOs, investors dont have to wait for exchange listing and tokens are tradable immediately there after. Also IEO enhances liquidity. IEO will clearly kill ICO concept. Thereby, IEOs seems better and relatively safe to me
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:57:23 PM

I just want to pause a while and give my respect to ICO which really give everyone a chance to make their dreams come true. Though some really took advantage of it, it is undeniably great in terms of launching a token or a coin. But among the three (3), ICO, IEO and STO, I prefer to chose IEO as of this time because the token will be listed immediately to a certain exchange which give assurance to those who invested on the project.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:02:10 PM

What do you think, IEO better than ICO or STO or they are just the same with only difference in system?
I think we are just trying to nickname them and ico was the beginning on how funds were raised for cryptocurrencies projects but it failed the investors because of scam projects then I now see the new ways of raising funds that is a bit safe but almost the same process and that is thro ieo.
Payme21

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 07:10:26 PM

I think most of them are basically the same but i will prefer ieo for obvious reasons which includes the fact that they are more likely to be traded afterwards as they might not need immediate external listing

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:20:02 PM

STO is better than ieo and ico in investment perspective. Crypto projects should be designed as a profit making business, so investors should be able to earn returns from them. Not just take money from investors in exchange for your tokens that may be worth little to nothing.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Toraynt

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 07:24:35 PM

At the moment, IEO is better in all respects than ICO or STO, maybe one disadvantage for IEO is that it is very popular and not always possible to take part in it

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Bohdan Rabeha
Copper Member

Activity: 377
Merit: 0

I'm from #GenerationB

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 09:59:45 PM

looking at the present market trend i would prefer IEO are more popular we may seen more secured and furtistic development tokens get launched in new IEO format
Today, it is so far the most advantageous option for the project. And this needs to be used. In addition, the market began to get used this trend. What new trend will come up in the coming months? Very interesting!

It doesn't matter. Neither is better than the others. You have to be capable to investigate the project itself, not the way they gather money or investors. So I think you have to concentrate on the team, whitepaper, development prospects, social impact and other factors. Whether it is a IEO, STO or ICO, is less important. I think you can get scammed with either of these forms of crowdfunding if the project is scummy.
Few people know about it. Few people know about it. Your words need to be put on the banner of this forum and this rule will see more people and then they will make less mistakes with projects. But in my opinion only a small part of people will seriously perceive these rules.

CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:28:22 AM

In essence, they all differ little from each other, with the exception of security for the investor. In terms of security, IEO is better in my opinion.

jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:02:57 AM

Now, the biggest problem for the project is to list on the stock exchanges of its tokens, so IEO is a priority today. In general, ICO is no longer worth paying attention to, investors are not at all interested in them.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:09:07 AM

We can see IEO as the best for the current time. So, we all know that IEOs spread wider at the time of all available. The place of sale is another important issue, but this subject belongs to all of them.
The place where the IEO's will be held is really important, having a big exchange like binance gives the project an advantage to collect more fundings out from interested participants, this types of investment right now is really getting more and  more  real investors to ride in, unlike with ICO and STO where interest got lesser from time to time.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:21:42 AM

It is true that IEO is better than any other method of crowdfunding for now, it is very difficult for scammers to come into the IEO space since it's being regulated by the exchanges themselves and the investors don't need to keep hoping that one company somewhere that no one knows will be able to deliver after funds have been giving to them. The only ways scammers can come into the IEO space is to create their own exchange and make a lot of promises that will make people want to invest in their exchange.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 06:28:17 AM

Man, it's already crystal clear that the IEO is becoming stronger than the the STO or ICO. There is no argument about that. ICO has failed they lost the investors trust. I really don't know how to explain the STO because we hardly hear about the, but still suffers in times of raising funds because of the ICO effects.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:31:42 AM

IEO is better than ICO in the sense that the sales are conducted by a exchange promoting the project. This practically means the project is sure to list in that exchabge. ICO projects sometimes struggle to get listed in an exchange which is not good for investors. STO is also good but not hyped like IEO now.
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:38:01 AM

In this situation. i will say IEO is the better than ico and sto because IEO has more successful than ICO and STO. I think IEO is very good for fight the scammers and build investor confidence about their investment.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: