Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:27:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better ICO, STO Or IEO ?  (Read 14107 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:22:34 AM

What do you think, IEO better than ICO or STO or they are just the same with only difference in system?
I think project is a lot more important than how it is done. If you find a good project and it is run by someone very known in the world of crypto or even someone that is just a good business person and have a staff of great developers and marketers and designers etc etc then that project could be ICO or STO or IEO and it will still be good regardless of how they do the offering.

However, if there is a coin that is offering in any way or shape and sucks, the owners are idiots, the staff are very small in numbers and not great then it doesn't matter what type of offering it is. So in the long term a coin has only one offering option yet it will continue to exist years after that stage which means the offering is really unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:30:43 AM

What do you think, IEO better than ICO or STO or they are just the same with only difference in system?

If the STO is not coming from Microsoft, Amazon or any of the fortune 500 companies, I am not interested. ICOs are now old school as IEOs are better preferred for its security, coordination and timely guarantee of exchange listing. We are here for the money!
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:37:17 AM

IEO is most best among of the two because of this I earn money,  STO is also good compared to the ICO now.
They have different system and I hope the all purposes for the people who invested to this can earn money not for their own sake only what ICO do that scammer create more ICO to scam people. The ratings of ICO now for sure is down compared to the two.
nightl

Activity: 686
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:38:35 AM

ICO at this moment - the weakest concept of all of the above.
What about IEO held by the exchanges now is hype wave will also fade away, only STO or something else will remain
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:46:30 AM

None is better from my own perspective as i had to get involved in almost the three last year 2018. The same experienced we had while ICO was in place was what we had during STO and currently having it in IEO, then none is better than each other. The commonest thing among them is SCAM, HYPE......ecetera. I am not a fan of these three and none is better than one.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:00:25 PM

If the STO is not coming from Microsoft, Amazon or any of the fortune 500 companies, I am not interested. ICOs are now old school as IEOs are better preferred for its security, coordination and timely guarantee of exchange listing. We are here for the money!
yep , i am agree with this point.investors want certainity about their money, they want to switch their money if IEO already done.by participating in IEO they will able to do this.as we know after IEO done, usually it will directly tradeable in exchanges after few days later.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:25:15 PM

In essence, they all differ little from each other, with the exception of security for the investor. In terms of security, IEO is better in my opinion.
In terms of security, I think STO really has it, because STO can be said to be regulated by government, while IEO is being regulated by exchanges. There is tendency of an exchange providing the IEO to be a scammer themselves which will still expose investors to scammers, except we stick with exchanges like Binance alone.

STO in the other hand, it is absolutely impossible for any of the companies to come out as a scammer, because government has all the necessary details to track them down and peradventure they are not able, there will be a form of compensation from the government to the investors. ICO is still very good but zero when it comes to security.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:15:58 AM

They are greatly different STO should be the best as it offered a good opportunity to its investors as share holders of the company STO guaranteed full security it very hard for STO project to dump as it legally licensed even before the token sale as a result you can never witness a scam STO project all like ICO. IEO is just an advance ICO though the exchanges almost play the role of sec for the safety of investors and their own reputation. The project are properly screened before they can be accepted by any Exchange to carry out IEO.
Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 02:02:03 AM

thats right, all methode have same purpose with different system
but i think STO and IEO just a transformations from ICO, but i think IEO is better than ICO and STO
why ? because after the IEO period a project will automatically tradeable on exchange  Wink maybe thats the main benefits from IEO
Do you really know about STO? I think STO is the safest form today. But there are things to consider when participating in STO that your capital can be held for a long time. Refer to the STO here: https://bitcoinvietnamnews.com/sto-la-gi
marks1976

Activity: 893

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:19:57 AM

thats right, all methode have same purpose with different system
but i think STO and IEO just a transformations from ICO, but i think IEO is better than ICO and STO
why ? because after the IEO period a project will automatically tradeable on exchange  Wink maybe thats the main benefits from IEO
Do you really know about STO? I think STO is the safest form today. But there are things to consider when participating in STO that your capital can be held for a long time. Refer to the STO here: https://bitcoinvietnamnews.com/sto-la-gi
Dude, is that used your local language? But in IEO your token will have distributed instantly and you don't need waiting so long to get your token and trade it in the market. STO is the same form with ICO and that just used the different name and so far both can be considered as the same thing but the different thing when both meet with a new thing that develops its product like hinellecoin.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███

JOIN

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:47:53 AM

i think, an ieo of a big exchange is very safe and offers more protection than an ico. a sto is also quite safe, but only if you can find an official confirmation of an authority for it.
without such a confirmation anyone can claim that he organizes a sto. in this regard a sto is as uncertain as an ico.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:50:33 AM

STO Most likely it will be better than the IEO and ICO. Because their permit process is better than the two that are not so clear their method of managing permits, we will later see for ourselves which investors will choose when the ICO has fallen and the current IEO Trend still like a lot.
simms089

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:56:48 AM

IEO for me. ICOs are overrated right now and it has sure a lot of scams like that. IEOs are more secured and effective. Have a more relevant information and marketing that helps the project itself, both the exchange and the project. STO, I dont know.
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:40:32 PM

It seems to me that lately we have all been convinced of the danger that the ico market bears the company.  For participants of Bounty companies fraudulent projects do not pay for their work, and investors can not return their funds that are spent on investment.  Scammers steal everything.  Based on this, only STO and IEO inspire certain hope and confidence in future prospects.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:45:50 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2019, 08:25:26 PM by sarrpora

To tell the truth, I believe that much depends on the particular project. But as for me, I really love advanced IEOs coming out these days with valuable solutions. As for an example, on 14-th of June there is the Auditchain IEO. Anyone heard of the project? Widely discussed these days Smiley
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:51:09 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2019, 08:25:36 PM by hognesaul

To tell the truth, I believe that much depends on the particular project. But as for me, I really love advanced IEOs coming out these days with valuable solutions. As for an example, on 14-th of June there is the Auditchain IEO. Anyone heard of the project? Widely discussed these days Smiley Smiley

Evening there. This is an interesting question. As from my side, I also evaluate many parameters before investing. Mostly having a look at the idea, the team, the product and the progress. Auditchain sounds pretty familiar. But can you please provide more details on what they are offering? Curious to know more
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:52:44 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2019, 08:24:57 PM by sarrpora

Evening there. This is an interesting question. As from my side, I also evaluate many parameters before investing. Mostly having a look at the idea, the team, the product and the progress. Auditchain sounds pretty familiar. But can you please provide more details on what they are offering? Curious to know more

Well, Auditchain is the world's first Decentralized Continuous Audit & Reporting Protocol Ecosystem for financial and operating disclosure assurance for enterprises, non profits and governments. Auditchain seeks to provide a single platform solution for the assembly, deployment and external validation of the state of internal system and control environments as well as the external validation of operational and financial statement reporting. And they have many partners, for example, partnered with BANKEX. I recommend you to check out more on their website. And IEO is 14-th of June Wink
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:59:01 PM

If you asking the best of course STO is the first.
STO is Secure Token Offering that is mean this token is really secure for investor, but to lauch STO is need big money and high level condition to uprove it.
That's why STO is hard to lauch but good to invest.
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:27:08 PM

If you asking the best of course STO is the first.
STO is Secure Token Offering that is mean this token is really secure for investor, but to lauch STO is need big money and high level condition to uprove it.
That's why STO is hard to lauch but good to invest.

Apart from this the main handicap at the moment for security tokens is the lack of liquidity. There are only a bunch of countries where an STO can be launched, very few regulated exchanges for STOs, even less security-law compliant blockchains and hardly any users familiar with these and registered in the aforementioned exchanges. Of course this will change with time but at the moment this is lagging the market.

And in general how good an investment is doesn't depend so much on whether the company is launching an ICO, STO or IEO, but the strength of the idea, the team behind it and the tokenomics (this last part is way too often disregarded and it plays a key role).
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:59:16 PM

No, they are not the same, but all are token sale. IEO which stands for Initial Exchange Offering when done on a reputable exchange gives investors guarantee of listing and legitimacy of team. ICO gives no guarantee, most times scam. STO is always legit, since it entails company selling equity shares via security token offering.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: