Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:24:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better ICO, STO Or IEO ?  (Read 14107 times)
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:58:15 PM

What do you think, IEO better than ICO or STO or they are just the same with only difference in system?

Honestly, these 3 really give opportunity to anyone here in the forum. But as of the moment, the trending so far was IEO and the thinking of most community in the forum right now about it is that IEO was more trusted than ICO and STO, but in the end all of them are just the same only where all of them can use by the scammer to have a victim here, and not all exchange are good too, in short not all IEO are good in terms of exchange platform.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buleidada

Activity: 520
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:03:32 PM

What do you think, IEO better than ICO or STO or they are just the same with only difference in system?
what I know about ICO and IEO is that they sell a coin or token but that is the ICO divider selling coins or tokens but it is unclear they will roar coins or tokens in which markets and investors' money is held for a long time, while the IEO when the market is directly held  The IEO and of course the investor's money was not held for too long while for the STO I didn't understand
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:04:21 PM

Conducting IEO is much safer than ICO, there is a lot of fraud in the ICO market, therefore, IEO is much safer

Yes, you are right many people are showing interest towards the IEO, compared to ICO and STO. Once after completion of their IEO, the coin automatically started trading in the exchanges, whereas previously many ICO companies failed to list the coin in exchange after the crowd sales.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 01:15:55 PM

Yes, you are right many people are showing interest towards the IEO, compared to ICO and STO. Once after completion of their IEO, the coin automatically started trading in the exchanges, whereas previously many ICO companies failed to list the coin in exchange after the crowd sales.
they did not fail but indeed those who did not register to the exchange project were very bad to follow. because to register with IEO in a large exchange also has strict conditions. not all projects will be able to fulfill it. sometimes teams that are not very competent must choose new exchanges that may have easier conditions.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:07:42 PM

Tomorrow is to start dialing the right to buy an IEO on Binance, I find that it can make many people x8 the money they buy token as soon as it is listed. However, in this IEO, the price of BNB begins to show signs of decline
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 03:40:35 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2019, 12:17:55 PM by g.m.tyshenk

thats right, all methode have same purpose with different system
but i think STO and IEO just a transformations from ICO, but i think IEO is better than ICO and STO
why ? because after the IEO period a project will automatically tradeable on exchange  Wink maybe thats the main benefits from IEO

I think STO security tokens are better. The crypto prospectus and financials of STOs are more rigorously reviewed by financial authorities. That gives investors more confidence that the project and company are fiscally sound. Look at Germany's first STO called Bitbond.  A crypto bond backed by real ssets and approved by German regulators.  There are many shady ICOs but the approved STOs are all much better choices. Bitbond provides  a quarterly coupon (dividend) for the 10 year cryptobond duration.
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:15:51 AM

All the three ways of fund raising in crypto space arent bad ,its just that one is better than the other but that is the least to worry about,what's more important is what the new project is all about ,if its good enough investors won't bother with the project way of raising fund

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:25:03 AM

Coins offer new ICO and IEO both aim to collect funds from investors, but ICO is better for getting large community members, more IEO investors because coins are registered in crypto exchanges, but we have to look at projects by doing research before make an investment

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:46:40 AM

I have long decided that the best way to invest is to buy on the exchange. There is always the opportunity to see liquidity and dynamics. Maybe I’m missing something, but there’s no such feeling. There are so many assets on the market that you can choose, and there is simply not enough money. Grin

Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:57:44 AM

from the proposed choice I did not come across the 2nd one.
And from ICO/IEO  I can say that this ICO is fair enough! Because IEO sales occur on centralized exchanges, And there is no way to check whether Tokens are honestly sold, while selling by blockchain allows you to track everything qualitatively
rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:03:17 AM

ICO , STO and IEO is same system for crowdfunding or sale their crypto products and we pay it using crypto or with USD/EUR.
ICO is not safe anymore because as we can see 1 or 2 years ago as ICO is popular at that time , so much ICO which is scam ICO , ICO team not verified & almost of them are didn't reach their soft cap and then they close their crypto projects.
STO is good for me because they need something process to legal their sale on their country.. but for safety , maybe you must research first which good for you and your funds investment.
IEO is most recommended right now because there are many successfully IEO on this years , for example BitTorrent. No any doubt for joining IEO , this is safety system to participate on crypto projects sale.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:03:42 AM

from the proposed choice I did not come across the 2nd one.
And from ICO/IEO  I can say that this ICO is fair enough! Because IEO sales occur on centralized exchanges, And there is no way to check whether Tokens are honestly sold, while selling by blockchain allows you to track everything qualitatively
maybe you're right, unfortunately at this time so many irresponsible parties are using ICO to gain their own benefit. therefore, there is an IEO system, which requires the tokens they make to be traded in a market. it also shows that the project is serious or not.
The3max

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

https://leasehold.io/

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:03:52 AM

sto is the net of profit sharingm, Of course the purpose of all is to mobilize investment capital. But now, I think that ieo is better than all, because it is linked to the exchanges

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:54:15 AM

this discussion has been very much, I think there are many opinions from many members in this forum. and the latest now like the IEO does not guarantee anything. this is what many investors must know.
so in my opinion, learn first before investing or buying tokens. because anything is always risky
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:03:23 AM

IEO is the newer version and an improvement on ICO and STO, so it is better as it protects the interest of investors more than ICO and STO. At least one is has some level of assurance of a project listing on exchange after sales unlike ICO that most do not eventually list or pass ass outright scam. In IEO it is no longer the individual that is involved in the research but the exchanges themselves and any exchange that values its reputation will try to list projects that have passed through the rudimentary veracity test.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 11:15:26 AM

What only matters is PR and popularity. Platform is just a choice and both three were pretty much established in terms of usability and accessibility. Project have little project to expose themselves on target investors - ads, trader platform are effective but determining short term success or not to trip on the start is liquidity and security, much of the projects lacking these days

azimeert

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:36:33 AM

In my personal opinion, much depends on the particular project and its idea. Cause basically there are many solutions on the market these days, however only some of them are having truly valuable ideas. Thus, every single solution must be evaluated
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:39:14 AM

In my personal opinion, much depends on the particular project and its idea. Cause basically there are many solutions on the market these days, however only some of them are having truly valuable ideas. Thus, every single solution must be evaluated

This is very true. And to my mind, we should also examine the progress, the product team is building, the technological part and innovations. So pretty many parameters. And I also usually having a look at the roadmap. How does it work for you?
azimeert

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:40:06 AM

This is very true. And to my mind, we should also examine the progress, the product team is building, the technological part and innovations. So pretty many parameters. And I also usually having a look at the roadmap. How does it work for you?

Very similarly. And this is what helps to get more about how advanced the project is. By the way, are there any advanced solutions you are following these days?
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:41:08 AM

Very similarly. And this is what helps to get more about how advanced the project is. By the way, are there any advanced solutions you are following these days?

Not many. The most advanced project I do follow is pukkamex - have you heard of them? The guys are very widely discussed these days Wink  And they are having very high marks on leading rating platforms and many experts' reviews
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: