Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:13:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better ICO, STO Or IEO ?  (Read 14107 times)
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 07:46:10 PM

IEO is the best, STO is better and I have no comment for the ICO! Because ICO lost its reputation, faith, and investors! The crypto people are fed up with the most ICO projects, a very few ICO are doing well, otherwise, all are failed or dead! This year, the number of scam project has been decreased significantly. It is because people stop investing in ICO!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 07:50:26 PM

I do not care where or how I buy tokens.
But these tokens should have a real value, value that doesn´t depend on market situation.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:09:55 PM

INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING or IEO all the way for me.
In this view we have the back of the exchange which the IEO will take place.
The team of exchange will do the background check before launching it and the project team should pay the exchange first. this is way better of security from scam.
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:13:11 PM

They are all the same. What makes fundraising unique is: Who are the progenitors? Who are the backers? An IEO is no use if it is held in an unknown shitty exchange, the same goes for an STO from an unknown team.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:07:56 PM

What do you think, IEO better than ICO or STO or they are just the same with only difference in system?

IEO is better than ICO and STO from a token purchase system. The IEO can buy direct tokens from exchange so that it can be relied on compared to ICO. ICO waits for distribution of tokens from the team.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:11:15 PM

What do you think, IEO better than ICO or STO or they are just the same with only difference in system?

They all have the same task, to sell their tokens/coins to public.
But it is better to do IEO now on a good exchange to get more investors.
The trust on ICO is gone due to many scam issue and STO followed.
wattcrypto

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:21:44 PM

Why isn't anyone mentioning SCO? https://cryptobriefing.com/nuls-successfully-trials-alternative-crowdfunding-method/
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:23:50 PM

That are just different system or technical of marketing their new token. They have same quality to selling token in early of product launching. Thing that make them are different each other is about their product. Im not looking for the way they will sell token, but i always learn about their project first.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:52:49 PM

Well i see them the same and for that matter what is important is the real project and what they are into and the returns you could gain from. As for the form of token I don't really look out for since success is all about development of project.

seanskie18

Activity: 369

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:44:11 PM

All of them, has the same purpose/task with different system and the used of ICO, STO and IEO is to fund support to the project that needed on development. I think, IEO is better because it has already on exchanges.

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 10:46:38 PM

All of them, has the same purpose/task with different system and the used of ICO, STO and IEO is to fund support to the project that needed on development. I think, IEO is better because it has already on exchanges.
I agree. IEO increases investor confidence in the project. Especially if the IEO works with global exchanges such as Binance, Kucoin, Okex, etc. The popularity of the IEO has a big impact on the success of the IEO, especially if it is supported by a good project concept, the wider market network, the price will easily rise as market demand increases. Investor confidence is very difficult to obtain after many failed token sales in this saturated market.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 11:49:18 PM

~snip~ I think, IEO is better because it has already on exchanges.

It is the advantage of IEO. However, don't think it is 100% safe and trusted enough. There are many exchanges that are careless with the quality of the new coins/tokens. They may be faster to list on that exchange, but then they probably delisted if they turn to have too cheap prices. So, be more selective to choose coins/tokens that can have potential future.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 11:59:13 AM

IEOs dont guarantee you the quality of the project, they just provide the much needed liquidity for the asset, but that asset could very well be a complete train-wreck. Its basically the same poop as the ICO concept with a bonus factor of liquidity, so investors should not abandon doing their due diligence. STOs are for now more or less an enigma for the crypto space, so I am interested to see how they will perform in the near future.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 12:38:53 PM

~snip~ I think, IEO is better because it has already on exchanges.

It is the advantage of IEO. However, don't think it is 100% safe and trusted enough. There are many exchanges that are careless with the quality of the new coins/tokens. They may be faster to list on that exchange, but then they probably delisted if they turn to have too cheap prices. So, be more selective to choose coins/tokens that can have potential future.

Usually every project will always be fast related to listing on the exchange after completing an IEO. As you said that I am not sure the quality of the project is good or not.

And the point is IEO, ICO or STO has advantages and disadvantages.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 12:59:11 PM

You better avoid everything because right now no one can be trusted. Many IEOs have been manipulated and are also detrimental due to the hype that has begun to decline due to not providing a large enough ROI,let alone ico which only contains a project scam and is also unclear
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:31:29 PM

I agree. IEO increases investor confidence in the project. Especially if the IEO works with global exchanges such as Binance, Kucoin, Okex, etc. The popularity of the IEO has a big impact on the success of the IEO, especially if it is supported by a good project concept, the wider market network, the price will easily rise as market demand increases. Investor confidence is very difficult to obtain after many failed token sales in this saturated market.
The IEO indeed gave a very good impression this year compared to ICO. whereas STO has not shown satisfactory results to date. for now, IEO and ICO are quite popular among new projects. several ICOs have had success this year, only IEO has shown greater results than the ICO this year.

because of this, many people prioritize IEO even more so when the sale enters the mentioned top market.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:38:19 PM

I believe that at the moment IEO is better than ICO and STO. The fact is that IEO conducts fees on crypto exchanges and after the sale, tokens will be traded on these exchanges. Of course, the price may be different, but still tokens will be traded. As for the ICO and STO, even if the fundraising is successful, this does not mean that tokens will go to exchanges at all.
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:50:24 PM

for me, ICO is still the best. because at that time the ICO could make a growth of crypto adoption that is extraordinary. things may be different now, people are more interested in IEO than ICO. but IEO has not shown how market adoption can increase due to new projects that use this system.

while STO, we do not see great success ever succeeded in getting a new project with the STO sales system. some projects that use the STO system only get minimal funding, but we don't know how it will develop.

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:06:38 PM

For the IEO, this might be better than the ICO. and also STO is actually recommended because they are not careless in funding. but I still don't have the STO system and I have never invested. but I observed that some projects have used STO.
The rare occurrence of STO may make it difficult to evaluate but looking at the form of asset sold and regulations involved i will want to consider it with this present market and people. We need to try something different that will bring investors confidence without exchanges. It could be compare to ICO but a regulated one with asset. I find IEO not to be transparent enough and the long term of the process could be detrimental.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:07:05 PM

IEO - The most secure form of investment today. The main security condition is the reputation of the exchange. ISO is no longer profitable for investors and 90% switched to a new form of investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: