Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:46:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better ICO, STO Or IEO ?  (Read 14107 times)
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:44:28 PM

To begin with, STOs are yet to get the "hype" which will cause investors to channel their strength to it. ICO is no where to be found as investors no longer have the mind to associate with it. IEO keeps growing tremendously as investors are now fully involved. Also, owing to the level of security of investors funds, IEO to me is better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:05:18 PM

IEO is chosen by many people today because of the fast profits when listing on the market. this is a big advantage offered. if indeed we are interested in being able to get profits quickly

Actually I don't care too much about the project right now, because I think I'm just a small investor. I will sell if it is profitable, so the IEO is one of the best ways to do it
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:22:47 PM

At the moment IO allows people to earn very good money and be safe. IEO is a very promising system for promoting projects. But it won't be that long.
attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:39:46 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 12:19:08 PM by attech21

All goods but depends in the quality and how good the project is and that is the main thing that investors will look for towards the investments they will choose,but this project Dencoin tokens offers ico but i know this project is good enough to  bring us good benefits and rewards.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:43:43 PM

What do you think, IEO better than ICO or STO or they are just the same with only difference in system?

thats right, all methode have same purpose with different system
but i think STO and IEO just a transformations from ICO, but i think IEO is better than ICO and STO
why ? because after the IEO period a project will automatically tradeable on exchange  Wink maybe thats the main benefits from IEO
i am not a gree with that, the best of all of it is STO.
i know IEO is trendy now and became popular for now, but IEO still have a fail and scam IEO you can look IEO in bittrex.
STO is have a security sytem so good and have a hard selection to lauch it.
thats why STO is real and no scam on it.
Unfunnybtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:49:22 PM

IEO is chosen by many people today because of the fast profits when listing on the market. this is a big advantage offered. if indeed we are interested in being able to get profits quickly
I agree with you but this principle is guided only by Amateurs. In fact, everything remains as before, the project releases tokens to the exchange and it will grow in price only if there are reasons for this, and not because the project chose IEO.
buzcarn

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:36:58 PM

Good afternoon everyone! And do you have many projects you follow these days? How do you usually find them? As for me, I believe that having a real practical use is a must have component, so I always evaluate how project may be used in real life. By the way, do you have any IEOs you are participating these days? Can you recommend any?
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:42:45 PM

Good afternoon everyone! And do you have many projects you follow these days? How do you usually find them? As for me, I believe that having a real practical use is a must have component, so I always evaluate how project may be used in real life. By the way, do you have any IEOs you are participating these days? Can you recommend any?

I share your views. Well, there are advanced solutions today. The one I am following these days is Hiway. I believe you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto. The Hiway platform is a blockchain tailored marketplace for work. It builds on a few of the most innovative and progressive technologies emerging from the Fourth Industrial Revolution: big data, blockchain and artificial intelligence. But I recommend you to check out more about what they are bringing on their website Smiley
xephireusMMX

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:42:51 PM

Personally, I would prefer to invest in ICO or IEO projects because I have never participated in STO projects. 

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:24:27 AM

What do you think, IEO better than ICO or STO or they are just the same with only difference in system?

We know IEO is more reliable because it is running on the exchange platform.
But better or not, i think it is back to the project, team, and the development of the project itself.
At least we can avoid scammy project that usually gone after raising funds.

Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:04:52 AM

This is the era of IEO's, I think it is the best thing that have happened to the crypto space and will make sure that at least only serious projects will make an attempt at launching via IEO, ICO's were used to scam a lot of persons being that they collect their funds directly but currently it will no longer be business as usual for them

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:57:35 AM

We know IEO is more reliable because it is running on the exchange platform.
But better or not, i think it is back to the project, team, and the development of the project itself.
At least we can avoid scammy project that usually gone after raising funds.
agree with this. however, the best system now is the IEO, and there is a lot of evidence about that. in addition, projects that have good management will also support the development of the IEO itself. well, we might need to pay attention to this in a moment.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 07:27:56 AM

In the other side IEO which good because it will run through the exchange platform specially the exchange is very popular and having high reputation from many investors it is good for the project to gain more funds and it would be successful.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
thehulkk

Activity: 442

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:46:51 PM

In essence, I think that both the IEO and the ICO or STO are similar. But the IEO is much better because the IEO will be traded on exchanges, ICO and STO are hard to do. And I also think that the heyday of ICO has passed, it is very difficult to find a successful ICO at this time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Activity: 438

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:51:55 PM

In my opinion, STO and IEO are similar in nature to ICO, but IEO is much better than ICO. Because after the IEO sales will be listed on the exchange, ICO can hardly do this. There are quite a lot of ICO coins in my wallet, but many of them are not listed on any exchange.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:57:11 PM

I totally agree. Based on the reputation and ability to pump prices of large exchanges, and sell tokens in a limited amount, it will be a great way to attract new players to enter the market, and to bring Many new users for exchanges.
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:03:47 PM

In essence, I think that both the IEO and the ICO or STO are similar. But the IEO is much better because the IEO will be traded on exchanges, ICO and STO are hard to do. And I also think that the heyday of ICO has passed, it is very difficult to find a successful ICO at this time.

To list the tokens on exchanges are nowadays not a easy job and we people are just looking on the investors and participants aspects but this will not be useful for the future of any form of usage with that tokens.
Such ICO getting listed on exchanges are not worthy for the investment after next day it has been listed.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:26:39 PM

What I think is the same as what you say here. That IEO, ICO and STO are all the same and it's true that the IEO is now better. But the ICO has indeed passed its time but for now there is still a good ICO, Bcnex. Their ICO is going well now. Of course there are still many good ICO that can be found out there.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:31:21 PM

What I think is the same as what you say here. That IEO, ICO and STO are all the same and it's true that the IEO is now better. But the ICO has indeed passed its time but for now there is still a good ICO, Bcnex. Their ICO is going well now. Of course there are still many good ICO that can be found out there.
Well, we cant really conclude or do take it generally that ICO is already dead.There are still some various projects which
can potentially succeed in ICO but now we are currently seeing on what the trend which is on IEO.Investors do much prefer
this one.Why? because it is already traded on exchangers once its being launched.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:42:20 PM

As for me, I mainly pay attention to the project itself: idea, team, Whitepaper, partners. The way they are raising funds is not as important as the possibility of the future development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: