Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:28:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better ICO, STO Or IEO ?  (Read 14107 times)
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:58:30 AM

It's obvious that  ICO is obsolete, STO AND IEO is recommendable now however by and by I incline toward IEO on the grounds that it kill some specific issue . Previously, it took to some time before ICO Tokens are recorded in the wake of finishing their deals yet the circumstance is diverse now . Tokens can be recorded where the IEO is led .This is truly drawing in parcels individuals to purchase IEO tokens in an excellent trade . A trade like Binance sell their IEO effectively on the grounds that everybody put stock in the Exchange .STO then again is generally excellent too . Some great ones are quick selling simply like the IEO . I like it since they are administrative consistent

Agree that ICO is getting old and starting to be replaced by IEO. If you have to choose between ICO and IEO, maybe almost all investors will choose IEO to avoid scam projects, but when compared to the two methods, in my opinion STO is safer as a long-term investment because it has an underlying

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 12:02:56 PM

People said 2019 will be STO year, but STO becomes a nightmare. STO was really a bad idea and I  haven't seen a single proper successful STO project. Every STO project becomes shit nowadays. ICO is another dead way for fundraising! This is the IEO time and IEO trending won't die until Binance and other reputed exchange holds it.
maybe the right order is
1. IEO
2. ICO
3. STO
currently IEO is still in control of good sales methods, and it has been proven by the success of several projects that carry out IEO in potential markets. while some ICOs currently still show the bright side, although not all ICOs are successful, some have achieved soft cap, or even almost reached hard cap. while for STO, there is no STO that I know is successful at this time, so maybe STO has not shown its success this year.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 12:25:19 PM

As someone above said, trends does matter, but they doesn't mean everything. Too complicated question to decide which is better. I personally would rate like this:
ICO
IEO
STO
If someone's interested - here's detailed article where all three systems are compared https://changelly.com/blog/ico-ieo-and-sto-comparison-investigating-crypto-with-eric-benz
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 12:56:33 PM

As someone above said, trends does matter, but they doesn't mean everything. Too complicated question to decide which is better. I personally would rate like this:
ICO
IEO
STO
If someone's interested - here's detailed article where all three systems are compared https://changelly.com/blog/ico-ieo-and-sto-comparison-investigating-crypto-with-eric-benz

Nice ranking but for me, I would exclude STO because it did not do anything good from the start it made a buzz and until the IEO arrived and buried it's name on the coffin. Some people would put IEO at top because it was a fast roi for investors which is a fair argument, but if we tally everything then IEO's success is only less than 5% of what ICOs made. Many ICO projects were launched to moon even it takes long to list and get pumped.
Bitcoin+Fi

Activity: 378

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 07:45:14 PM

Personally, I believe that IEO is the best place to work now, because it is now more profitable than ICO and STO, and in general there is a risk of losing money in all cases

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:54:45 PM

ieo is currently the best among ico and sto, sto is currently very difficult to get funds I know sto has a good concept, it's just that I wonder why they can be defeated by ico and ieo in raising funds, for ieo, not all are good because there are several scam projects tries to join here so you have to be on guard for those who want to join ieo.

Must be in a popular exchange if you want to invest in IEO because if IEO in a small exchange can be fraudulent or will not be successful in raising funds, the important thing is we have to know that IEO is the best for investment.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:55:28 PM

If the indicator is investor interest, I believe that IEO is better than ICO. Moreover, lately many ICOs have been a scam, not being listed on the market even though a lot of time has passed. That is why the IEO strategy is more in demand by investors today. However, it also does not guarantee that all IEOs will succeed. It depends on many things, such as exchange, market interest, project strength, marketing strategies, etc.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:49:14 AM

If the indicator is investor interest, I believe that IEO is better than ICO. Moreover, lately many ICOs have been a scam, not being listed on the market even though a lot of time has passed. That is why the IEO strategy is more in demand by investors today. However, it also does not guarantee that all IEOs will succeed. It depends on many things, such as exchange, market interest, project strength, marketing strategies, etc.
IEO has always been of particular interest to many new investors because they can know for sure which exchange will list that coin and if it is a top exchange, the project will have a high rate of success. I have observed a number of IEO projects at small exchanges and most of them are always abandoned so before investing in IEO it is necessary to consider carefully and should choose a good exchange to participation . The best advice is to choose Binance, Gate, Okex, Huobi, Zb these are the exchange you can trust.

Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 04:56:51 AM

Well, Security Token Offering (STO) has a good proposal looking at the structure and legal backings it presents. Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) is receiving lots of attention of late because it has good structures were the exchanges run checks on the projects to avoid all scam projects. The exchanges do this to keep their reputation especially with the tier one exchanges like Binance and Kucoin.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:56:47 AM

Yep they are the same, but I prefer IEO than ICO because many investors gain profit in IEOs especially they listed in big exchanges. Investing ICO is really risky nowadays many of them are scam so if you really want  to invest in ICO you should research carefully the project.

thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:42:18 AM

actually the good ones are the same between these three, only the roles or activities in the forum may not be the same at all, there must be a difference, so we must be sure of our own beliefs to choose which is appropriate for us to use.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:43:20 AM

I prefer STEOs  Grin .... No, just kidding.

IEOs have the advantage over ICOs that the tokens are listed immediately on an exchange so people can dump trade right after the sale. Otherwise I don't see many differences between ICOs and IEOs. STOs however are bringing some welcomed change to token sales and can be a answer to regulatory concerns.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:43:14 AM

ICO STO AND IEO all are fund raising but IEO is best trend in the crypot currency system .Ieos are more secured compared to other fund rasiing events
masterusd

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 01:33:36 PM

ICO become more risky these days, and STO more complicated and it is look like you buy stocks, and this crypto market.
So i prefer IEO.

With MUSD No risk any more.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5181949.0

The investors are protected.

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 02:31:47 PM

Sales with the system IEO, ICO or STO all have advantages and disadvantages of each, so the investors must certainly be more observant in choosing a sale to make an investment and currently it seems that IEO is the best choice for investors to invest apart from ICO and STO, for now it seems that ICO is becoming obsolete because of the large number of ICO fraud that occurred in 2018, while STO I think the concept of sales is too complicated so that many investors avoid it.

kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 02:40:04 PM

Yep they are the same, but I prefer IEO than ICO because many investors gain profit in IEOs especially they listed in big exchanges. Investing ICO is really risky nowadays many of them are scam so if you really want  to invest in ICO you should research carefully the project.
IEO is a good image for investing in projects right now when it is a safe and profitable trend but this hot phase is over, now everyone in the face of IEO, they are always very concerned, projects are not always profitable, sometimes we still lose a lot in the face of the dump status of projects. And with such a change, IEO, ICO and STO are probably reestablishing a balance, no one dares to guarantee which option is better, and investors should probably not continue to look at the trend, they should look at the potential and surrounding elements of the project.

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 02:48:30 PM

Having tried ICO and IEO, I will have to conclude that I prefer the IEO style better. I do not know much about STO and how successful it has been but I do hear about projects going into STO to raise funds. So for me, it is IEO

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 02:57:45 PM

I prefer STEOs  Grin .... No, just kidding.

IEOs have the advantage over ICOs that the tokens are listed immediately on an exchange so people can dump trade right after the sale. Otherwise I don't see many differences between ICOs and IEOs. STOs however are bringing some welcomed change to token sales and can be a answer to regulatory concerns.
It will be the same process as the intentions are getting funds to make the project progressive, though IEO have the edge to make things much easier for the risky investors, they can quickly trade the  token after the sale and results whether to earned or to lose investment can be decided right away.

Pick whatever you believe is profitable for your investment as it's your money to risk around.
whtchocla7e

Activity: 392
Merit: 116

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 03:03:29 PM

IEO has always been of particular interest to many new investors because they can know for sure which exchange will list that coin and if it is a top exchange, the project will have a high rate of success. I have observed a number of IEO projects at small exchanges and most of them are always abandoned so before investing in IEO it is necessary to consider carefully and should choose a good exchange to participation . The best advice is to choose Binance, Gate, Okex, Huobi, Zb these are the exchange you can trust.
It seems that only platforms like binance, okex, houbi are safe with IEO. However, I do not think joining the IEO of these platforms is easy. With Binance, you need to hold BNB for 15 days to receive a ticket, but the rate is very low from 2-10%, if the value of BNB dump after IEO and the currency you buy IEO has an ROI of less than 200%, I think there will be no profit.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 04:41:17 AM

Being an ICO, STO, or IEO does not guarantee the success of the project although each of these avenues has its unique features to facilitate the token sales. There are other important factors investors need to look out for in order to come up with the authenticity and capabilities of the project becoming successful. This may include paying much attention to the team and its expertise level, the idea and product of the project, the chosen marketing strategies etc.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: