Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:16:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better ICO, STO Or IEO ?  (Read 14107 times)
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 04:06:24 AM

Personally,  I prefer IEO, but I never invest in a new project before asking some basic questions that every investor should ask:

- Does the white paper have a clear vision?
- Does it look like the team really invested a lot of time into putting together the white paper?
Is the quality of the language in the white paper exceptional?
- Are there references in the white paper where there should be i.e. where there are mentions of exact data?
- Is the white paper written using LaTeX?
- Is the content on the website without any mistakes?
- Is the quality of the language on the website exceptional?
- Is the design of the website flawless?
- Does the color palette of the website coincide with the nature of the project?
- Is it easy to find what you are looking for on the website?
- Is the logo of the project visually concise?
- Does the project have an MVP?
- Is there are live demo of the MVP?

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 05:52:32 AM

For me, IEO is better because they come with a guaranteed exchange listing upon the completion of the IEO. And if some big exchange is hosting the IEO  the short-term profit can be huge sometimes.

keziakusayang

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 05:52:59 AM

many say IEO is better because their tokens are listed directly on the market so there is no need to wait.
but I think it's the same as ICO, even I first knew ICO.
they are just a different system.
ThursdayNinja

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 05:56:44 AM

I also think that IEO is better for security reasons, I prefer that the exchange supports the project, it is the best thing that can happen.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:10:28 AM

many say IEO is better because their tokens are listed directly on the market so there is no need to wait.
but I think it's the same as ICO, even I first knew ICO.
they are just a different system.

I agree, basically ICO and IEO there is no difference, the difference is the organizers. The current IEO is more interesting because it doesn't wait for long negotiations with exchangers for listings compared to ICOs who have to wait for the developer team to negotiate.
Shymko

Activity: 436
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:13:04 AM

For me, all are the same. No difference is too big, the biggest difference is how to deploy it. Currently ICO is dead and the IEO is becoming bustling thanks to its profitability. But not everyone can get a profit because it is very difficult to successfully participate in the IEO because the participants are limited.
old fart

Activity: 308

Bitcoin is the future

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:29:36 AM

IEO is better for me, at least the chances of getting listed is already high. STO would have been better, but the legalities sorrounding it and the complexity of the project makes it difficult for investors to invest in. IEO seems better after all.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:34:05 AM

IEO is better for me, at least the chances of getting listed is already high. STO would have been better, but the legalities sorrounding it and the complexity of the project makes it difficult for investors to invest in. IEO seems better after all.
I agree with your thoughts on IEO and i do hope that scammers won't divert their attention on doing scams on IEO. Binance had launched pretty good projects on their exchange that somehow brought back some glory of cryptocurrency in the past. ICO for now is trash and STO is complicated for ordinary supporters of crypto.
4mckinney

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:38:59 AM

they are all the same with different approach of doing it
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 09:49:10 AM

If I ask what is best for the three I will go to ICOs because ICOs is trying to prove that I am actually a bigger now here because I'm certain that I will earn more here someday.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:42:25 AM

Due to scam and some other reasons, ICOs has lost it's value to a certain degree and that's why most investors prefer IEOs to ICOs. I don't know much about STO but at this moment, I think IEO is better.

Scam? Scams are everywhere, but let us not pretend it was just because of bad people and scams,,, it was also the investors and the socalled communities, who were little more than pure bounty hunters who are only interested in making money as fast as possible without any regard for the actual investors and actual projects. Project owners and speculators, these were the people who brought down crypto.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 12:55:27 PM

Due to scam and some other reasons, ICOs has lost it's value to a certain degree and that's why most investors prefer IEOs to ICOs. I don't know much about STO but at this moment, I think IEO is better.

Scam? Scams are everywhere, but let us not pretend it was just because of bad people and scams,,, it was also the investors and the socalled communities, who were little more than pure bounty hunters who are only interested in making money as fast as possible without any regard for the actual investors and actual projects. Project owners and speculators, these were the people who brought down crypto.
Scammers are indeed everywhere but the reason why people chooses IEOs is because they believe the crypto exchange site which handle the IEO have did the require study about the legitimate of the new project but this does not guarantee an IEOs won't be scam or flop in the future. However, STO seems better cause it have to do contract and backing the project with  visible properties.

Speaking of people who brought down crypto, we all brought down crypto (and that including you) cause when was the last time do something to fix the current problem facing cryptocurrency.

kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 01:44:27 PM

after ICO experienced bad things or too many scamers, I considered the IEO to be better for us to invest in. The main reason was security, and it was proven after the success of several IEOs, especially when it happened in binary exchanges. so for now the IEO is better.
indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 02:53:59 PM

I think they have different advantages, for example ICO, they collect funding from investors before they make a sale on the market, IEO, they make funding from direct purchases in exchange, then they list in various exchanges for the public, STO, build a security token to having power in the market, I think STO tokens will dominate the market in 2020, if they really create tokens that have high security.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 02:33:23 PM

What do you think, IEO better than ICO or STO or they are just the same with only difference in system?
Yes, I think ICO, STO or IEO all method have same aim with different system. But I believe IEO is better then ICO . Many investors prefer IEO. Because IEO come with a guarantee exchange listing. Their tokens directly come on exchanger, there is no need wait. Also there is lower possibility to scam projects.

alexforneus

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 03:52:20 PM

Thats a diffent methods with one goal - collect money. Always check project and try to find red flags. It will be better than just believe in one of these type
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 03:58:26 PM

ICO is still the best way to raise funds in its time. now it may have started to be replaced by IEO or STO. but until now also has not seen the success of investment in new projects that are truly extraordinary as at the time of the ICO.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 04:12:11 PM

IEO is one of the best today from anywhere. because choosing IEO means supporting good innovation and it's very good for the continuity of a project so why should choose another.

princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 06:15:20 PM

What do you think, IEO better than ICO or STO or they are just the same with only difference in system?

Yeah same but only difference system. But at this moment IEO is more popular than ICO and STO. After lot of scam project people turn into IEO. Because there is low chance to fond in IEO. But yes it's possible to scam in IEO. Before you invest IEO must watch what is the project about, which exchange they choose to run their IEO, how much trust able exchange is that and many you can possible. Always remember scammer waiting to cheat your money everywhere. Triple check before invest your money.
bitladen

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 06:41:27 PM

IEO is one of the best today from anywhere. because choosing IEO means supporting good innovation and it's very good for the continuity of a project so why should choose another.
IEO replaced ICO and STO. IEO is much safer and more profitable nowadays, that's why it's so popular today 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: