Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:19:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Livecoin.net Scam  (Read 13622 times)
izooomrud (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 150

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:42:20 AM

What an interesting person you are. What is it, double standards? How did you determine who should do what? There are rules, they are everywhere. They are on the stock exchange, in our offline life (a set of laws) and they are on the forum. If I registered on the forum, then I agree with the rules. If I violated - I think they will punish me in some way, maybe they will ban me, lower the trust or do something else.
So why the forum can have rules   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0#post_rules  and the stock exchange does not? And if we take into account that the wording of the forum rules is sometimes so blurry that it covers almost all possible scenarios, the forum rules can be read as "If necessary, we will do what we want."
23. When deciding if a user has broken the rules, the staff have the right to follow their interpretation of the rules.
If the agreement with the exchange does not mean anything, then what about the forum rules?

I think the rules are needed, they must be observed - chaos will be without rules.

As long as there are people with the same opinion as yours, we will have exchanges, such as livecoin. They treat the customer badly because you let them do it. But the next time they deceive you, who will help you, if you had such an opinion before? I'm sorry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The0ldl_lser
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1256

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:50:49 AM
Merited by Vadi2323 (1)

English is not my first language. I apologize in advance for Google translate. I believe that OP - scammer and not livecoin. Because it's more likely that he took advantage of the vulnerability of the exchange when updating the wallet with a decimal fraction of a shit coin. It sends 100 coins. due to an error on the account displaying 10000. Then exchange. Remove. Rinse, repeat. And now he's engaged in reputational blackmail extortion

malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:03:07 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2019, 10:34:05 AM by malevolent

That's quite an accusation, why didn't Livecoin mention it anywhere, surely they would have had this been true? OP asks for his money back, Livecoin is only unhappy about the hit to their reputation (and rightfully so, they should take TECSHARE's and others' comments to heart).

e: see below

Signature space available for rent.
izooomrud (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:27:52 AM

English is not my first language. I apologize in advance for Google translate. I believe that OP - scammer and not livecoin. Because it's more likely that he took advantage of the vulnerability of the exchange when updating the wallet with a decimal fraction of a shit coin. It sends 100 coins. due to an error on the account displaying 10000. Then exchange. Remove. Rinse, repeat. And now he's engaged in reputational blackmail extortion
This person confuses the MONA problem with the MONERO problem. I already explained it to him, but for some reason he ignores.

Also in the russian local branch of livecoin there are many inadequate people who maintain their position, relying on the fact that they like their design, etc., They do not hear the obvious facts of fraud.  Sad
CVD

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:27:32 AM

What an interesting person you are. What is it, double standards? How did you determine who should do what? There are rules, they are everywhere. They are on the stock exchange, in our offline life (a set of laws) and they are on the forum. If I registered on the forum, then I agree with the rules. If I violated - I think they will punish me in some way, maybe they will ban me, lower the trust or do something else.
So why the forum can have rules   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0#post_rules  and the stock exchange does not? And if we take into account that the wording of the forum rules is sometimes so blurry that it covers almost all possible scenarios, the forum rules can be read as "If necessary, we will do what we want."
23. When deciding if a user has broken the rules, the staff have the right to follow their interpretation of the rules.
If the agreement with the exchange does not mean anything, then what about the forum rules?

I think the rules are needed, they must be observed - chaos will be without rules.

As long as there are people with the same opinion as yours, we will have exchanges, such as livecoin. They treat the customer badly because you let them do it. But the next time they deceive you, who will help you, if you had such an opinion before? I'm sorry

How interesting, who exactly is "WE"? Are you a group of people who carry out a planned action? If so, that explains a lot.
Why do you write about exchanges in the plural? Are there any other exchanges in the plans?
At first I decided that this is just a slightly upset user, but the behavior is very strange, along with the fact that he describes, I think we need a serious check of all forum accounts involved in this action.
In addition, the manner of your communication becomes clear why there were problems with your account. I never allow myself this and it’s not a matter of agreements or fears of blocking, but of elementary rules of decency, and this coincides with the exchange's comment that the user deliberately goes into conflict. If you address people like this, how should they react? I am sure that I will not have similar problems with the exchanges, but if so, I can calmly agree with support, as it was once on one of the exchanges.

And about the fact that you "will have exchanges", go try to do it with a blacksmith anvil, the effect will be about the same.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 11:42:46 AM

Livecoin can ban the user and they can even keep user's money but they will be rightfully labeled as scammers if they do. Absurd or even illegal rules can and should be challenged. Unfortunately all those scammy exchanges have become very crafty at stealing small enough amounts so that it's not viable for users to sue.

This has nothing to do with forum rules. Forum is not confiscating your money.
izooomrud (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:49:15 AM

So why the forum can have rules   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0#post_rules  and the stock exchange does not? And if we take into account that the wording of the forum rules is sometimes so blurry that it covers almost all possible scenarios, the forum rules can be read as "If necessary, we will do what we want."

How interesting, who exactly is "WE"? Are you a group of people who carry out a planned action? If so, that explains a lot.
Why do you write about exchanges in the plural? Are there any other exchanges in the plans?
At first I decided that this is just a slightly upset user, but the behavior is very strange, along with the fact that he describes, I think we need a serious check of all forum accounts involved in this action.
In addition, the manner of your communication becomes clear why there were problems with your account. I never allow myself this and it’s not a matter of agreements or fears of blocking, but of elementary rules of decency, and this coincides with the exchange's comment that the user deliberately goes into conflict. If you address people like this, how should they react? I am sure that I will not have similar problems with the exchanges, but if so, I can calmly agree with support, as it was once on one of the exchanges.

And about the fact that you "will have exchanges", go try to do it with a blacksmith anvil, the effect will be about the same.

I hope you will not lose anything on this exchange! I am sorry that you do not allow yourself to assert your rights. You can do as many checks as you like, but there are serious facts, and you cannot refute them.
Exchange lost my MONA coins because of their fault - yes
Exchange blocked me for no reason - yes
The exchange has justified the reason for blocking - no
Exchange keeps my money - yes
How could we plan this ?! We started cooking this in 2018? This is absurd
CVD

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:07:01 PM

Livecoin can ban the user and they can even keep user's money but they will be rightfully labeled as scammers if they do. Absurd or even illegal rules can and should be challenged. Unfortunately all those scammy exchanges have become very crafty at stealing small enough amounts so that it's not viable for users to sue.

The exchange did not take the money. Where is it written that they stole something from him? Show exactly where it is written that the exchange stole his money. We are talking about blocking his account and while it is a temporary blocking, until all the consequences are eliminated. Read this topic, read the posts of this user, look at his behavior. Nothing strange?
izooomrud (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:16:52 PM

So why the forum can have rules   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0#post_rules  and the stock exchange does not? And if we take into account that the wording of the forum rules is sometimes so blurry that it covers almost all possible scenarios, the forum rules can be read as "If necessary, we will do what we want."

The exchange did not take the money. Where is it written that they stole something from him? Show exactly where it is written that the exchange stole his money. We are talking about blocking his account and while it is a temporary blocking, until all the consequences are eliminated. Read this topic, read the posts of this user, look at his behavior.
Let find out the reason I do not mind. But while they do it - can I use my money? Not! What right do they have to not give me access to them? If someone took my money without my permission, then what is this if not stealing? Nothing strange?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 12:21:16 PM

The exchange did not take the money. Where is it written that they stole something from him? Show exactly where it is written that the exchange stole his money.

Here:

We are talking about blocking his account and while it is a temporary blocking, until all the consequences are eliminated.

It doesn't matter what you call it. The user cannot withdraw or otherwise take control of their money. If a person in a ski mask comes into a bank and says "put all your money into my duffel bag and I will temporarily block your access to it" - that's still a robbery.

Read this topic, read the posts of this user, look at his behavior. Nothing strange?

I don't care. I'm basing my opinion on LiveCoin response in this thread.
CVD

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:30:47 PM

The exchange did not take the money. Where is it written that they stole something from him? Show exactly where it is written that the exchange stole his money.

Here:

We are talking about blocking his account and while it is a temporary blocking, until all the consequences are eliminated.

It doesn't matter what you call it. The user cannot withdraw or otherwise take control of their money. If a person in a ski mask comes into a bank and says "put all your money into my duffel bag and I will temporarily block your access to it" - that's still a robbery.

Read this topic, read the posts of this user, look at his behavior. Nothing strange?

I don't care. I'm basing my opinion on LiveCoin response in this thread.

Well, if you do not care, then there is nothing to talk about.  I also do not care, the user has a violation means should be responsible for their actions. Moreover, the Exchange made it clear that it needs to be done to simplify the process.
izooomrud (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:37:36 PM

Well, if you do not care, then there is nothing to talk about.  I also do not care, the user has a violation means should be responsible for their actions. Moreover, the Exchange made it clear that it needs to be done to simplify the process.
The violation issued to him illegally! If you are an employee of the exchange, do not carry this nonsense, just give me back my money!
CVD

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:44:11 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2019, 12:58:41 PM by CVD

Well, if you do not care, then there is nothing to talk about.  I also do not care, the user has a violation means should be responsible for their actions. Moreover, the Exchange made it clear that it needs to be done to simplify the process.
The violation issued to him illegally! If you are an employee of the exchange, do not carry this nonsense, just give me back my money!

On the street, come up to everyone and say - are you an employee of the exchange? Give me my money .. Are you an employee of the exchange? And you, too, give me .. my.
By the way, if we are talking about money, what amount are we talking about? How much money was left on the account?
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 01:39:23 PM

Well, if you do not care, then there is nothing to talk about.  I also do not care, the user has a violation means should be responsible for their actions. Moreover, the Exchange made it clear that it needs to be done to simplify the process.

On the street, come up to everyone and say - are you an employee of the exchange? Give me my money .. Are you an employee of the exchange? And you, too, give me .. my.
By the way, if we are talking about money, what amount are we talking about? How much money was left on the account?

What is the shitcoin even worth? Surely sometimes as a business it’s worth taking a small hit to make things right.  Your T&S is horseshit, people can’t moan about issues? Wtf is that shit about ?

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Vadi2323
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1231

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:06:52 PM

What is the shitcoin even worth? Surely sometimes as a business it’s worth taking a small hit to make things right.  Your T&S is horseshit, people can’t moan about issues? Wtf is that shit about ?

People cannot blackmail and hang their issues on others. If you buy horse-shit-coins as MONA don't lie "I was scammed!!!1" in bad future
LiveCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 02:09:07 PM
Merited by Vadi2323 (1)

I warned you before that they are incompetent, and I am also shocked by the way they are communicating with their customers. Why should I delete all my posts, if I haven't lied about anything? Moreover, everything I said is supported by the evidence! So, let's assume that I'm lying (which of course is not true), then based on which section of the rules I am not allowed to do so?! And if there is no such section, then why the hell they blocked my account?!

Client makes wrongful accusations toward our Exchange. The status of the mentioned asset is indicated as the lowest and not recommended for purchase. The client has knowingly bought the trash asset. The fact that the asset is not available for withdrawal at the moment, is not a scam. The acquired funds is still in the client’s account, he can sell this asset after the purchase, and withdraw BTC for example.

We gave all explanations to the client as well, we suggested a few ways to solve this situation, but he refused. He threatens, abuses our staff and publish slander that has nothing to do with reality. Such behavior is illegal itself, it broke User Agreement as well local legislation too, this is a true SCAM. We also consider connivance of the bitcointalk administration in such questions - inappropriate.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 02:23:50 PM

he can sell this asset after the purchase, and withdraw BTC for example.

Can he? I thought you were demanding to remove their public complaints. Is that no longer the case?
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 02:25:51 PM

Client makes wrongful accusations toward our Exchange. The status of the mentioned asset is indicated as the lowest and not recommended for purchase. The client has knowingly bought the trash asset. The fact that the asset is not available for withdrawal at the moment, is not a scam. The acquired funds is still in the client’s account, he can sell this asset after the purchase, and withdraw BTC for example.

We gave all explanations to the client as well, we suggested a few ways to solve this situation, but he refused. He threatens, abuses our staff and publish slander that has nothing to do with reality. Such behavior is illegal itself, it broke User Agreement as well local legislation too, this is a true SCAM. We also consider connivance of the bitcointalk administration in such questions - inappropriate.

Your TOS is inappropriate, telling the user to delete the thread before resolving the issue is inappropriate. I get that OP is a twat for buying the shitcoin and totally understand that he can sell on the market, but that does not retract from the TOS

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:43:04 PM

If it is such a "trash asset," why have you continued to allow people to trade it on your exchange, making fees on every trade? It's been over a year since this problem with Monacoin happened. Today alone, this "trash asset" has done almost 1 BTC worth of volume on your exchange. Also, the bitcoin "administration" is not involved in this. Furthermore, it is not "inappropriate" for community members to support what appears to be a legitimate complaint against you.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 02:55:45 PM

If it is such a "trash asset," why have you continued to allow people to trade it on your exchange, making fees on every trade? It's been over a year since this problem with Monacoin happened. Today alone, this "trash asset" has done almost 1 BTC worth of volume on your exchange. Also, the bitcoin "administration" is not involved in this. Furthermore, it is not "inappropriate" for community members to support what appears to be a legitimate complaint against you.

If the user knowingly bought the coin while the wallet/withdrawal was disabled then I'd say LiveCoin might have a point but they need to unblock the account. Idiots buying worthless shitcoins is not something an exchange should be responsible for. Still it's a shitty move to allow trading in these circumstances. MONA is trading 75% lower on LiveCoin than it is elsewhere.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: