Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:07:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] ipoMiner - Profitable multipool targeting new coins + merged mining!  (Read 366058 times)
leomedina01

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:13:12 PM

Hi,

Does ipoMiner have a JSON API? I'm a coder and I'd like to create an application where I could work with my data in real time. For rexample I would like to import each coin's balance.

Thanks.

There's no API currently available -- possibly in the future.

Thanks for the fast reply.

Btw, may I suggest something that would be very helpful for me? Can you pls add here (https://www.ipominer.com/accountdetails) unconfirmed balance in BTC for each coin, and an unconfirmed BTC total in the summary? Currently we just have this but for confirmed balances.

Thanks.

Take a look at the 24 hour snapshot page, that may suit your needs.

Humm...Not so much. I was expecting something different, like this same report but only for my current balance. But that's ok. Np.

Also:

* could you pls add a direct port to FLO?
* WBB direct port seems not to be working well, when I test it in Nicehash's Pool verificator. This is the test response:

Pool host: pool.ipominer.com
Pool port: 3452
Pool user: xxxxxx
Pool pass: x
Algorithm: Scrypt

Resolving pool host pool.ipominer.com... OK
Establishing connection with proxy... OK
Establishing connection with pool 192.99.2.139:3452... OK
Sending mining.subscribe... OK
Sending mining.authorize... OK
Error: Received no data.

Can you pls fix it?

Thanks.

ipominer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 05:30:07 PM

Humm...Not so much. I was expecting something different, like this same report but only for my current balance. But that's ok. Np.

Also:

* WBB direct port seems not to be working well, when I test it in Nicehash's Pool verificator. This is the test response:

I'm not sure how adding a BTC value for unconfirmed coins helps because 1) the value at time of confirmation would different from while they are unconfirmed, and 2) they may never become confirmed in some cases so it would fluctuate considerably.

FLO direct port added on port 3453.

It looks like the WBB port was blocked - should be fixed now.

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com!
99.9% uptime, low fees, custom high performance stratum servers, DDoS-resistant
Support by email at support@ipominer.com or ##ipoMiner on Freenode IRC
leomedina01

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 02:40:07 AM

Also:

I'm not sure how adding a BTC value for unconfirmed coins helps because 1) the value at time of confirmation would different from while they are unconfirmed, and 2) they may never become confirmed in some cases so it would fluctuate considerably.

Thanks.
ipominer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 06:46:57 AM

Also:

Thanks.

FLO seems to have updated their wallet and the blockchain is currently forked. It's been disabled for withdrawals and mining now; I'll have to sort out the fork before bringing it back online. It has been removed from the multiport and the direct port has been disabled until it can be resolved.

leomedina01

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:09:44 AM

Also:

Thanks.

FLO seems to have updated their wallet and the blockchain is currently forked. It's been disabled for withdrawals and mining now; I'll have to sort out the fork before bringing it back online. It has been removed from the multiport and the direct port has been disabled until it can be resolved.

Any good news about this? I'm really in need of those funds.

Cheers.
ipominer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 05:28:56 AM

Also:

Thanks.

Cheers.

Unfortunately there is no "good news" possible about FLO, because of the sudden unannounced hard fork they did on March 25. It wasn't communicated well to pools apparently, and there was zero notice given about the update... which leads us to the bad result of uselessly mining on the "old" version for over a week.

So, any FLO mined on the forked blockchain will inevitably be lost as a result -- this means any FLO from March 25 through when we disabled it on April 3. The issue now is to do a full audit on FLO balances vs. mined coins, to ensure all of the coins that were mined on the new blockchain are included in balances while the old blockchain transactions (mining and withdrawals) are removed. That's not a simple process, however, and will take time to do.

leomedina01

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:25:14 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2016, 02:51:35 PM by leomedina01

Also:

Thanks.

Cheers.

Unfortunately there is no "good news" possible about FLO, because of the sudden unannounced hard fork they did on March 25. It wasn't communicated well to pools apparently, and there was zero notice given about the update... which leads us to the bad result of uselessly mining on the "old" version for over a week.

So, any FLO mined on the forked blockchain will inevitably be lost as a result -- this means any FLO from March 25 through when we disabled it on April 3. The issue now is to do a full audit on FLO balances vs. mined coins, to ensure all of the coins that were mined on the new blockchain are included in balances while the old blockchain transactions (mining and withdrawals) are removed. That's not a simple process, however, and will take time to do.

What does that exactly mean? will I loose all my FLO earned anyway or not? It's not very clear for me. The audit you will do is for trying to recover the lost FLO coins?
ipominer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 07:19:30 PM

What does that exactly mean? will I loose all my FLO earned anyway or not? It's not very clear for me. The audit you will do is for trying to recover the lost FLO coins?

All the FLO that was mined or transferred from March 25-April 3 is on an invalid blockchain, which means it is lost on the new blockchain. The process of auditing FLO is to correct both: crediting back withdrawals that did not reach the valid blockchain, and debiting mined coins that were not on the valid blockchain.

Stein

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:49:13 PM

Well I'm trying it out! Seems pretty nice. Anyway to set the algorithm in ccminer to switch to whatever is most profitable?
3% is steep but I'll see how it goes Smiley
ipominer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 10:11:21 PM

Well I'm trying it out! Seems pretty nice. Anyway to set the algorithm in ccminer to switch to whatever is most profitable?
3% is steep but I'll see how it goes Smiley

Great, thanks! I'm not sure that ccminer is capable of that; sgminer can do multi-algorithm switching, but you need support for it from the pool side. Basically it works by using failover switching between ports (shutting down all the ports that aren't the most profitable, forcing your miner onto the one that is). I've done some testing of it for pool support in the past, but for GPU mining algorithm profitability doesn't tend to change that much so it hasn't been a pressing issue.

Stein

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:23:52 AM

I use this on another site,

Code:
:start

ccminer -r 0 -a x11   -o stratum+tcp://mine.**:3533 -u joe -p x11,x13,x14,x15,quark,lyra2
ccminer -r 0 -a x13   -o stratum+tcp://mine.**:3633 -u joe -p x11,x13,x14,x15,quark,lyra2
ccminer -r 0 -a x15   -o stratum+tcp://mine.**:3733 -u joe -p x11,x13,x14,x15,quark,lyra2
ccminer -r 0 -a lyra2 -o stratum+tcp://mine.**:4433 -u joe -p x11,x13,x14,x15,quark,lyra2
ccminer -r 0 -a quark -o stratum+tcp://mine.**:4033 -u joe -p x11,x13,x14,x15,quark,lyra2

sleep 5000
goto start

Was wondering if I could do something like this...
Code:
:sleep
ccminer -a x11 -i 12 -o stratum+tcp://pool.ipominer.com:3335 -u Sharp.** -p x11,neoscyrpt,scrypt
ccminer -a neoscrypt -i 12 -o stratum+tcp://pool.ipominer.com:3342  -u Sharp.** -p x11,neoscrypt,scrypt
ccminer -a scrypt -i 12 -o stratum+tcp://pool.ipominer.com:3333  -u Sharp.** -p x11,neoscrypt,scrypt
sleep 5000
goto start
ipominer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 05:11:39 AM

I use this on another site,

Code:
:start

ccminer -r 0 -a x11   -o stratum+tcp://mine.**:3533 -u joe -p x11,x13,x14,x15,quark,lyra2
ccminer -r 0 -a x13   -o stratum+tcp://mine.**:3633 -u joe -p x11,x13,x14,x15,quark,lyra2
ccminer -r 0 -a x15   -o stratum+tcp://mine.**:3733 -u joe -p x11,x13,x14,x15,quark,lyra2
ccminer -r 0 -a lyra2 -o stratum+tcp://mine.**:4433 -u joe -p x11,x13,x14,x15,quark,lyra2
ccminer -r 0 -a quark -o stratum+tcp://mine.**:4033 -u joe -p x11,x13,x14,x15,quark,lyra2

sleep 5000
goto start

Was wondering if I could do something like this...
Code:
:sleep
ccminer -a x11 -i 12 -o stratum+tcp://pool.ipominer.com:3335 -u Sharp.** -p x11,neoscyrpt,scrypt
ccminer -a neoscrypt -i 12 -o stratum+tcp://pool.ipominer.com:3342  -u Sharp.** -p x11,neoscrypt,scrypt
ccminer -a scrypt -i 12 -o stratum+tcp://pool.ipominer.com:3333  -u Sharp.** -p x11,neoscrypt,scrypt
sleep 5000
goto start

At the moment it's not possible; if we add support for multi-algorithm switching in the future it would function that way. Do you find much need for switching algorithms often? For my own mining, it seems profitability for GPUs on one algorithm tends to be (and stay) much higher than others for long periods.

Stein

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:17:58 AM

Well not really but anomolies do happen when you are not around. Like right now feather is real high compared to any of the x11 ones..
It's not too important, as I am using your multipool over the one that lets me switch automatically lol. So not really a big deal.
Run some giveaways.. hype it! lol
ipominer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 11:56:39 PM

FLO should be working again now. I removed transactions that were only on the forked blockchain, which affected both withdrawals and mined blocks which occurred after block 1678894. Withdrawals that were never confirmed on the current blockchain were added back into balances, and mined blocks that were orphaned on the current blockchain were removed.

leomedina01

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:01:38 AM

FLO should be working again now. I removed transactions that were only on the forked blockchain, which affected both withdrawals and mined blocks which occurred after block 1678894. Withdrawals that were never confirmed on the current blockchain were added back into balances, and mined blocks that were orphaned on the current blockchain were removed.

All my FLO coins simply disappeared, there was an withdrawal request since some days ago, but they are not in the withdrawal history, neither in the coin recent payouts list.
ipominer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 12:03:17 AM

All my FLO coins simply disappeared, there was an withdrawal request since some days ago, but they are not in the withdraw history, neither in the coin recent payouts list.

That's true -- as indicated, all FLO mined or withdrawn from March 25-April 3 is not present on the current blockchain. Therefore, withdrawals during that time were removed and added back to balances. Mined blocks from that time which are now orphaned on the current blockchain were also removed.

leomedina01

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:10:34 AM

All my FLO coins simply disappeared, there was an withdrawal request since some days ago, but they are not in the withdraw history, neither in the coin recent payouts list.

That's true -- as indicated, all FLO mined or withdrawn from March 25-April 3 is not present on the current blockchain. Therefore, withdrawals during that time were removed and added back to balances. Mined blocks from that time which are now orphaned on the current blockchain were also removed.

So, this means exactly what? that I lost my FLO coins? Because they are not in my balance....

Btw, there was an announcement regarding this hard fork since March, 25th at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236742.msg14314984#msg14314984
Stein

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:12:23 AM

Hey just wanted to let you know that I have been mining the last week on ipo and enjoying it alot.
I would like to know however how you arrived at 3% ? It's easy enough to look at your website, see what you are mining and mine it elsewhere at a pool with 1%.
I am about to scale up very largely in a few months and am weighing my options.

Also I don't understand for the life of me what that https://www.ipominer.com/hashx is...
It's terribly unclear. You guys are in the US right ? Where at ? Just curious about that is all.

Also when mining scypt why am I getting coins like ULTC ?
I can't even figure out what that is.. It's Umbrella right ? A defunct coin ?

I think you guys ought to drop down to 2% and you would gain alot more people.. Just my opinion is all..
Otherwise the site works great and the mining is good!
ipominer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 12:15:46 AM

So, this means exactly what? that I lost my FLO coins? Because they are not in my balance....

Btw, there was an announcement regarding this hard fork since March, 25th at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236742.msg14314984#msg14314984

Yes, any coins from March 25-April 3 are not on the current blockchain, as I said.

There was an announcement, sure -- but no communication to us about it though. It's impossible to constantly monitor every thread for the >34 coins we mine.

The simple fact is that it was very irresponsible of Florincoin to force a hard forking update with <12 hours notice, and not notify pools/exchanges anyway. The proper way to do a hard fork is to provide a minimum of several days notice AND contact pools + exchanges, which is how most coins do this type of update.

ipominer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 12:33:53 AM

Hey just wanted to let you know that I have been mining the last week on ipo and enjoying it alot.
I would like to know however how you arrived at 3% ? It's easy enough to look at your website, see what you are mining and mine it elsewhere at a pool with 1%.
I am about to scale up very largely in a few months and am weighing my options.

Also I don't understand for the life of me what that https://www.ipominer.com/hashx is...
It's terribly unclear. You guys are in the US right ? Where at ? Just curious about that is all.

Also when mining scypt why am I getting coins like ULTC ?
I can't even figure out what that is.. It's Umbrella right ? A defunct coin ?

I think you guys ought to drop down to 2% and you would gain alot more people.. Just my opinion is all..
Otherwise the site works great and the mining is good!

That's great, thanks!

The 3% fee is due to the active management of mining new coins that ipoMiner does. There are no other multipools that operate the way we do. You may be able to replicate it on your own, with a lot of time and effort, by using multiple pools and copying our selections of new coins to mine... but only you can decide if that's worth saving 1-2% in fees.

That said, one critical thing to note is that the timing of starting to mine on new coins is crucial to success. The biggest advantage you get at ipoMiner is that we do profit-based switching most of the time, and then when a new coin seems promising we enable an override to move the multiport to mine it. If you mine a coin early, the difficulty can be extremely low -- resulting in the potential for much larger than average earnings. So, could you do the same thing on your own? Of course. You just have to be good at 1) researching and choosing new coins to mine; 2) very, very fast at switching your miners onto them. It's not as easy as it might seem Smiley

HashX has been discontinued - it's simply there for historical information currently. It was an initiative we started to manage cloud mining on LTCGear; unfortunately they stopped providing mining.

Some Scrypt coins work based on "merged mining", which means you find blocks of them when you are mining another coin with higher difficulty. So when you mine any Scrypt coin at ipoMiner, you're also effectively freely gaining several other Scrypt coins which are able to be merged mined: DogeCoin (DOGE), ViaCoin (VIA), SysCoin (SYS), PesetaCoin (PTC), and UmbrellaCoin (ULTC).

If you're interested in scaling up significantly, feel free to get in touch by email and we can discuss options.

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: