Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:49:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why would you sell an altcoin right at the very bottom  (Read 6705 times)
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:03:01 AM

If the demand was lost and you can't see your coin on news and maybe your friends do out for the altcoin you have then do it also because by the demand, the altcoin was not like bitcoin that has a bigger chance to recover its price.
always look at other factors, many long-term altcoin projects are progressively declining, so we must choose to sell it. even I have several altcoins that have lost their value. so as long as it has a value it is better to sell even at bottom.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 02:10:52 AM

There is a price cycle in the market. This is a cruel market for novices. You buy at a high price and you sell at a low price. If you don't want to do this, you need to do some good research and improve yourself. Altcoins are subject to much speculation.
This is something that most newbies never really consider because they do not take the time to study the markets.

Most of those that bought a lot of altcoins were relatively new to this market and they did it when the whole market was in the middle of a bull run and since the day that the bull market has been over more than two years have passed and there is still no evidence that supports the idea of a recovery in the market of altcoins and as such most newbies are selling their coins in complete disappointment.
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 01:52:25 PM

It makes no logical sense to sell an altcoin right at the very bottom of a market cycle.  Look I know its very painful to see that altcoin you love some much cause you so much grief, and not to mention checking your altcoin account balance looks like a scene from a horror movie.  But I am here to tell you, to hold strong, keep the faith and ride this altcoin storm as we are about to hit a very sweet spot in the market cycle where altcoins will explode in value.  Almost every altcoin is extremely oversold when comparing it to previous altcoin ATH (all time highs) and not to mention when comparing it to the bitcoin rally of late.

ATTENTION: We are about to enter altcoin season right at the very bottom, there will be some explosive move coming....Please hold firm.

Much love to all altcoin holders (especially those that hold HST decision token)

Stay safe, and see you all at the very top of the next altcoin season.

Peace out Cheesy

I sell the altcoins that I have only because there is no coin growth. if I last longer then I will experience bigger losses, for example Sportfix (SFT) ICO is priced at $ 0.1 but now it is very far from that price and even now like priceless, so not all decisions taken to sell altcoins can result in losses. even if we continue to hold back will be more detrimental than now.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 06:29:54 AM

I have experienced both the peak and trough stages of altcoins. The current stage is considered to be a trough. Only by holding the altcoins in hand, it is possible to make a profit.

istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 06:48:06 AM

Is there really a bottom in the crypto market? Some good project price drop so much that people got frustrated and they think this project can not recover the loss. And that is the main reason people sell their token cheap. Some dare to hold that token but that's very risky you can lose remaining of your balance. So every trader should use stop loss for minimizing their losses.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: