Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:12:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 [679] 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 ... 1103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread -- 2021/22 winner - Real Madrid!  (Read 129356 times)
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 06:21:55 PM

I don't know who will win, but I don't think the score will be that small. Inter score an average of two goals per game and concede one goal. Liverpool score almost three goals per game on average and concede just under one. Inter will try to gain an advantage before going to England so I think it will be aggressive football from both clubs. I would expect a score of 3-2 or 4-2 in favor of one of the teams.
I don't think the score will be that much, even though they have a goalscoring average of over 2, but they also have an equally good defense. After all, this is a Champions League game. I hope both teams will both play aggressively throughout the match, not just waiting and looking for the opposing team's mistakes to take advantage of. I see buying and selling attacks will occur in this match.

In the end, Liverpool won 2-0. This is not at all what I expected as Inter played too passively and hoped either for an accidental goal or for a draw (which is very strange because the next game will be in Liverpool). Now in this confrontation, everything is clear. I don't see how Inter can win away with a two-goal lead (to go to extra halves at least), rather I believe that Inter will lose the second match as well.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 06:35:39 PM

Actually, Inter Milan were just better yesterday in the game against Liverpool. They had the best chances and also hit the bar it was a small miracle that indeed did not get to Lead. If you forget to score then you have to wait until you get the lid on the nose, which eventually happens. I don't think Liverpool really deserved to win but it was class. If Inter play like yesterday they have a chance in Liverpool. But in the end, the 0-2 is the only thing that matters.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 06:38:49 PM

I hope the upcoming matches will not weaken the mentality of the Inter Milan players. This result clearly makes inter have to go through a steep road to advance to the quarterfinals. Inter must win by more than two goals in the second leg at Anfield!!! Liverpool did more than the expected from them last night, It was an exciting game. Liverpool is stronger than Inter Milan. But everybody was expecting Inter Milan to win an easy match. They made it a battle though and showed their strength. But in the end, Liverpool was the better team. As a result, Sportsbet paid out my bet.   Grin
I don't know if Inter were favorites yesterday because even before the game started I said Liverpool are still the best, even though Liverpool play away @2.xx and of course those are good odds. But apart from that, in the first half Inter had some good chances, especially for Hakan Calhanoglu whose shot still hit the crossbar. Also, even though Liverpool won, Liverpool's defensive line was basically not good enough and once Inter made a counter-attack, it was a dangerous attack. For the 2nd leg, I think it's clear, there is no longer any chance for Inter to win or win by way of a comeback, I believe that is something impossible.

I don't think Inter Milan as favorite team but giving bigger odds for Liverpool look as big mistake and most lucky with your choose betting for Liverpool, I see first half Inter Milan as dominance but not any success goal scored. Liverpool as perfect team played on group stage looks surprise with bigger odds giving and I don't see with bigger odds maybe will lucky with you  Grin Grin. Maybe second leg Liverpool will have less odds after dominance and success win first leg 0-2 and under 1.4 odds will give for Liverpool.

I think Inter played very well versus Liverpool but some of their goals were not made in the literal sense, and it is Hakan Calhanoglu whose shot hit the crossbar.

Liverpool's defensive line was basically not good enough and once Inter counter-attacked a dangerous attack ensued.

However, Mohamed Salah and midfielder Roberto Firmino are playing well for Liverpool and have scored one goal each. In this remarkable feat, they have beaten Inter Milan by 2 goals.
It's clear, there is less chance for Inter to come back.

Retro Harmony
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 06:49:01 PM

Liverpool surely going to beat Inter in the 2nd leg also in my opinion. Liverpool already has a lead of two goals and they also got that in the away match. So, I think it will be really hard and quite impossible for Inter to beat Liverpool in their(Inter) away match.

About Liverpool, I think they are going to win the second leg easily because they already have the lead of two goals from their away match and the second leg is going to be played in their home ground. So, I wouldn't stress about it if I were Liverpool.
If you are already 2 points ahead, it is possible that Liverpool's defense will be strengthened and you don't want to miss out on the hard-earned points. That too became a comeback point when Liverpool received pressure from the first half. So in Leg 2, Liverpool will have a more ambitious target so as not to concede a single goal. Inter have heavy demands to be able to catch up with 2 points from yesterday's match.

Another chance for Inter is that the away goal will no longer matter.  If it was the old rule, England should have scored at least 3 goals and not conceded, but now the game goes to overtime with 2 differences.  Even if he wins 3-1, 4-2, he can go to overtime.  Inter should prepare very hard for the rematch.  Currently, we see the success of English clubs in world football.  Even if the chances are low, they have to try.

Now Inter has nothing to lose, therefore the second match will be more interesting and we may three or more goals. On the other hand I think Liverpool will use their advantages (0-2) and even try to score more and more goals instead of choose locked game.

I think so too.  Inter will take a lot of risks.  A lot of risks means a lot of goals.  But this can also happen to their own castles.  They can play too much on defense.  They have no other choice.  If they can take a 2-0 lead, maybe they will return to controlled play.  However, that possibility is highly unlikely.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 06:51:05 PM

this is going to be a pretty easy match and bet I guess.
In this context, it does not mean that we exclude and underestimate RB Sarzburg because indeed they are also a good team because being in the UCL, especially in the knockout stages like this, is certainly a pretty good achievement.
But on the other hand the comparison is very far and it is certain that Bayern do not want to make the same mistakes as they did in the Bundesliga some time ago.

I also think that this will be a pretty easy win for Bayern, I expect them two win both games, not just to win, I think they will run over Salzburg! Yes, they lost the last match against Bochum, but that will just make them crazier I guess, it's Bayern... one of the rare clubs that gives maximum when nobody expects them to do that! Of course, they have a bad game here and there, but they are a top team and in this case, they are much better!
Unfortunately in football anything can happen in 90 minutes.
Who would have thought that Sarzburg could steal a goal from Bayern in this match, and who would have thought that Bayern were so difficult to get the ball in that it even took until the last minute to create a goal.
This is really beyond the expectations of almost everyone and even I'm pretty sure in this case many people lose their bets including me Cheesy
It's a pity, but this is football where there are always surprises in it

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
coderben

Activity: 854
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 06:54:57 PM

Liverpool were the favourite team against Inter for certain. But as the match was in Giuseppe Meazza, I still expected a nice fight from Inter and I didn't expect them to give up early on this matchup. And that was the case too. Inter made big difficulties for Liverpool and they made Liverpool's job much harder. And Inter got some crucial goal chances too which would have changed the way the match was going to. But Inter couldn't take advantage of any of them and this cost them really highly. Liverpool defeated them by scoring two goals in the last fifteen-minute period and got a huge advantage already now.
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 07:07:05 PM

Inter Milan don't have good record against Liverpool. I remember Inter Milan with Ibrahimovic lost in Giuseppe Meaza against Liverpool with Torres and Gerrad. It's a 0-2 defeat just like the one yesterday. In that season, Inter Milan can not make surprise flippening in Anfield.
With what 2 teams shown yesterday, the chance for Inter Milan is very low. Liverpool will have both big advantage result and home stadium in the next match. Klopp made a humble speech in press conference but he just wants to keep his players on the ground. The advantage for Liverpool is not small and it won't be easy for Inter Milan to win against Liverpool more than 2 goals. The game is almost over for Inter Milan.
Just as I thought before, both Inter Milan and Liverpool took the initiative to play attacking football, so it makes a spectacle that is quite interesting to watch. I think both teams are evenly matched, but Liverpool has a better finishing touch than Inter Milan. Inter Milan does still have hope in the 2nd Leg, it's just that it's going to be a tough struggle because the 2nd Leg will be held at Anfield, and to be able to win by a goal difference of more than 2 at Liverpool's lair is not an easy task.

It looks like both teams have matched equally, but Liverpool has given a better finish than last year's Inter Milan so they have won the match.

The advantage is not small for Liverpool and it was not easy for Liverpool to win 2 goals against Inter. Both Inter Milan and Liverpool took the initiative to play offensive football, so it created an attitude that seemed quite interesting to me, but Liverpool scored two goals at the last minute. Good luck to Liverpool, one step ahead in the Champions League.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 07:34:00 PM

The advantage is not small for Liverpool and it was not easy for Liverpool to win 2 goals against Inter. Both Inter Milan and Liverpool took the initiative to play offensive football, so it created an attitude that seemed quite interesting to me, but Liverpool scored two goals at the last minute. Good luck to Liverpool, one step ahead in the Champions League.
Well, it wasn't easy for Liverpool but they did it anyway. At some point, I felt it was going to be a draw but then, the first goal came by R.firmino in the 75th minute and shortly after, M. Salah did net the second goal in the 83rd minute to make it all look easy. Bayern Munich was the only team that I expected to have had it easy. Perhaps I underrated RB. Salzburg and they did surprise me to have even scored the first goal and left Bayern Munich looking for an equalizer. Fortunately for them, it came at the 90th minute by K. Coman.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 07:59:22 PM

It looks like both teams have matched equally, but Liverpool has given a better finish than last year's Inter Milan so they have won the match.

From the start of the match they actually played quite well but that changed after Firmino scored a goal that disrupted their focus and even became very unstable and that was maximized by Liverpool.
Look at the second goal that Salah scored through the chaos in the penalty box.
Actually, the Liverpool players there are only 2-3 players and there are lots of players from Inter but because their focus is messed up, it makes things that shouldn't be necessary turn into a disaster through Salah's 2nd goal.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2022, 08:07:51 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2022, 10:11:57 PM by borovichok

From the start of the match they actually played quite well but that changed after Firmino scored a goal that disrupted their focus and even became very unstable and that was maximized by Liverpool.
Look at the second goal that Salah scored through the chaos in the penalty box.
Actually, the Liverpool players there are only 2-3 players and there are lots of players from Inter but because their focus is messed up, it makes things that shouldn't be necessary turn into a disaster through Salah's 2nd goal.
Bringing in Luis Diaz from Porto in the January transfer was a awesome business,he add more quality in the Liverpool attack, him and famirno combined well for the first goal and that changes the density of the game for Liverpool against inter,I think he will be a direct rival for Sadio Mane in that Liverpool attack.

Stake VIP wager
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 08:09:30 PM

Bayern Munich were the most surprising team yesterday. I was one hundred percent sure that they would be able to defeat Salzburg very easily. Salzburg would score but Bayern Munich would still destroy them. But this didn't happen. Salzburg got ahead first and Bayern Munich tried their best to equalize it. While they were doing it, Salzburg were nearly scoring the finisher but they missed a huge opportunity. Adamu didn't pass the ball to his friends and Pavard cut the ball very well. This selfishness was the turning point of the match. Bayern Munich found the equalizer and at least saved a draw.
It is clear that we are talking about one of the most shocking results in the recent memory since Sheriff beat Real Madrid. This was even bigger considering how Bayern may actually get eliminated because of this whereas Real only lost 3 points. I do not think that the result will be like this when we go back to Munich.

I am sure that they will have a dominating game and they will defeat Salzburg very easily and get to next stage. However, even the fact that it took more than one game to decide that is a marvelous thing, I assumed it would mainly be Bayern playing on-side game and scoring 4-5 goals, that much domination was expected from them (at least by me) and that did not happen at all.

judas

Activity: 1064
Merit: 350

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 08:20:08 PM

Liverpool were not having their best day maybe but the result was the most important point in the end. And the result was in favour of them clearly. Inter had their biggest chance in their home game and couldn't benefit from it. They should be ready for being eliminated already now. But I hope that they still give their best in the rematch too and we can watch at least a competitive game again. And as for Bayern Munich, they surprised everyone by struggling to even draw with Salzburg. It still seems to be obvious that they will be the qualifiers. But I really appreciated Salzburg's fearless play.

▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▄▄
▄▄  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ ▄▀     ▄▄   ▀▄  ▄
████ ▄▄▄▄ ▐██▄    █ ▐▌
█ ▐▌  ▀▀███████▄▄ ▐▌ █
▐▌ █    ▀██████▀▀ ████
███
▀▄     ██▄  ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀ ▄▀▀
▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄██
x

▄█▀▀▀▄█▀                                ▀▀██▀▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀▄▄▄
██▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██   ▀██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄  ██▀  ▄▀
▄▄███▄▄ ▄ ▐██▄  ▌ █▌  █▄  █▌  █▄ ██  ██   ▄██    ██  █▌  █▄ ▄█▀  █  ███ ▄    ▄
██▄▄▄▀▀███ ▐███▄ ▌▐█▌  ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██  ██  ▀▀██    ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██ ▄▄▄ ▀███▐█▀███▀
▄▀  ▀█▄ ▀██▐█ ██▄▌▐█▌ ▀ █ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██▄▄▀     ██    ██ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██ ▄▀█▀ ███ ▀  ██
█    █▀  █▀▐█  ██▌ █▌  ▄▀  █▌  ▄▀ ██        ██   ▄█▀  █▌  ▄▀ ▀█▄  █   ██    ██
▀▄ ▀  ▄█▀ ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀█▄     ▄▄██▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀     ██▄▄█▀
▀▀▀▀      ▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄█▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄       ▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀▀                     ▀▀▄▀▀                     ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▀▀▀▄▄▄
               ▄▀██▄
                ▄▄▄██▄
                ▄██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀█▄
▀████▀▀█████████████ ▀██▌
  ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█▀ ▀ ███
 ▀▄▀▄▄▀▀▄   ▄  ▀ ▄█  ▀████
  ▐█████▄▄▄▌  ▄███████▀██▄▄
   █▀█▄▄  ▀██▄█████ ██▌▄███
   ▐█▀  ▄ ███████▀ ▐██▌▀███▄
    ▀▄█████████▀  ▄▀▀█▄ ▄███▌
      ▐██████▀     ▄▄███ ▀███
                       ▄██▄
     ▄ ▄            ██▄████▄██▄
  ▄▄▐███▌▄▄         ▀▀██   █▀▀▀
 ████▀▀▀████         ████████
  ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ███     ▀▀▄▀▀▀
  ▐██▀▀██▌    █      ▄▀
      █       ▄▀   ▄█▀
     █  ▄▄▄████████▀
    ▄█▄█████████▀▀▀▄
    ▄▄
  ▄███████▀         ▀▄▄████ ▄▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀▄▄       ███▌  ▐███▀
██████▀     ███      ▄██████▄
████▀                ▀██▀▀██▀
CRYPTO'S IIIFASTEST
GROWING CASINO
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2022, 08:34:23 PM

Bringing in Luis Diaz from Porto in the January transfer was a awesome business,he add more quality in the Liverpool attack, him and famirno combined well for the first goal and that changes the density of the game for Liverpool against inter,I think he will be a direct rival for Sadio Mane in that Liverpool attack.
Have many option for Jurgen Klopp after bringing Luiz Diaz from FC Porto on forward position, I think he was give best debut when Liverpool success defeated Inter Milan on first leg UEFA Champion League. I think he will be good option for 2nd leg as starting eleven for replace Mane position or keep give him on central forward position, I think Jurgen Klopp looks happy with have completed team in this season and success win from Inter Milan with 2 goals margin make easy way for 2nd leg on Anfield.

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 08:35:17 PM

At least with the inclusion of Diaz in the Liverpool Squad at this time, it makes them more complex and Klopp can mix squads with various kinds I think because Diaz is now making their attack lines more varied.
Now with Diaz, Elliott's recovery and Jota's good performance, I think Liverpool's front line is currently the most dangerous of all.
But on the other hand it will be very bad for Porto

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2022, 08:40:39 PM

Liverpool were not having their best day maybe but the result was the most important point in the end. And the result was in favour of them clearly. Inter had their biggest chance in their home game and couldn't benefit from it. They should be ready for being eliminated already now. But I hope that they still give their best in the rematch too and we can watch at least a competitive game again. And as for Bayern Munich, they surprised everyone by struggling to even draw with Salzburg. It still seems to be obvious that they will be the qualifiers. But I really appreciated Salzburg's fearless play.

Inter Milan could not take advantage of the home. Their performance was not good. Although several attacks were made, none of them were on target. Moreover, their goal was to share the points while playing defensively. Liverpool's defense is very strong. It is not possible to win against Liverpool without a good attack. Liverpool won the away match. Hopefully they will win the home match too. And will qualify quite well for the next round.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 565

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2022, 10:11:09 PM

-snip-  And as for Bayern Munich, they surprised everyone by struggling to even draw with Salzburg. It still seems to be obvious that they will be the qualifiers. But I really appreciated Salzburg's fearless play.
The match was really difficult for Bayern Munich even though it ended in a draw too, to be honest I'm a little annoyed why a draw result what I predict Bayern would have won more easily but this is surprising because the game in the Champions League never predicts anything can change including the big losers.
Bayern Munich's opportunity is still great, against Salzburg later in the second leg will be an important moment for Lewandowski and his friends, this must be a victory for him later.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2022, 10:46:03 PM

Bayern Munich were the most surprising team yesterday. I was one hundred percent sure that they would be able to defeat Salzburg very easily. Salzburg would score but Bayern Munich would still destroy them. But this didn't happen. Salzburg got ahead first and Bayern Munich tried their best to equalize it. While they were doing it, Salzburg were nearly scoring the finisher but they missed a huge opportunity. Adamu didn't pass the ball to his friends and Pavard cut the ball very well. This selfishness was the turning point of the match. Bayern Munich found the equalizer and at least saved a draw.
It is clear that we are talking about one of the most shocking results in the recent memory since Sheriff beat Real Madrid. This was even bigger considering how Bayern may actually get eliminated because of this whereas Real only lost 3 points. I do not think that the result will be like this when we go back to Munich.

I am sure that they will have a dominating game and they will defeat Salzburg very easily and get to next stage. However, even the fact that it took more than one game to decide that is a marvelous thing, I assumed it would mainly be Bayern playing on-side game and scoring 4-5 goals, that much domination was expected from them (at least by me) and that did not happen at all.
I was very proud of this Salzburg team they dominant Bayern Munich in every area of the pitch and they are very young and energetic just like their very young manager,he did not rest right from the first whistle he was very busy on the touchline inspiring his team, I think he will go places in the future and those young guys at Salzburg are the future of football.

Stake VIP wager
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1250

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 10:50:42 PM

Liverpool had a great day as they obtained a huge advantage by winning 2-0. But it was not easy for them. Inter did their best and had critical goal chances too. They scored also but it was disallowed due to offside. If Dzeko was a little behind, they would have been 1-0 ahead. And Liverpool were the scoring side finally in the 75th minute. And they scored again in only eight minutes before Inter even reacted to it. We can already consider this draw as finished. Because I see no chance for Inter in Anfield to perform a miracle.

I see about 3 pages of this thread is just talking about the Liverpool vs Inter match. But in general I agree with this opinion, beating liverpool at home would be almost unrealistic, with the crazy support of liverpool fans... The match was beautiful, but heavy, the tension was transmitted right through the screen... I don't even know what Inter will have to do to at least equalize the final score

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 10:57:34 PM

Liverpool had a great day as they obtained a huge advantage by winning 2-0. But it was not easy for them. Inter did their best and had critical goal chances too. They scored also but it was disallowed due to offside. If Dzeko was a little behind, they would have been 1-0 ahead. And Liverpool were the scoring side finally in the 75th minute. And they scored again in only eight minutes before Inter even reacted to it. We can already consider this draw as finished. Because I see no chance for Inter in Anfield to perform a miracle.

I see about 3 pages of this thread is just talking about the Liverpool vs Inter match. But in general I agree with this opinion, beating liverpool at home would be almost unrealistic, with the crazy support of liverpool fans... The match was beautiful, but heavy, the tension was transmitted right through the screen... I don't even know what Inter will have to do to at least equalize the final score

Inter should just do what they did yesterday and try to play the same football. They've had plenty of chances to open the scoring against Liverpool. It should also be possible in Liverpool, but in Liverpool it is something different than in Milan. If we were to see yesterday's game and make a copy of it at Liverpool it could just be emailed twice, but I expect Liverpool to come out better yesterday and punish it effortlessly. Anyway, crazier things have happened in football. Just think of Liverpool against AC Milan in the Champions League final. That crazy 3-3 match.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 11:01:11 PM

I was very proud of this Salzburg team they dominant Bayern Munich in every area of the pitch and they are very young and energetic just like their very young manager,he did not rest right from the first whistle he was very busy on the touchline inspiring his team, I think he will go places in the future and those young guys at Salzburg are the future of football.

It would have been close if it had been 2-0 for Salzburg at halftime Bayern Munich has actually played a very disappointing game and is still lucky that it does not have an advantage. Bayern is of course much, much better, at least on paper, but Salzburg will not give up easily and who knows, there may be a stunt in the making. The defensive side of Bayern Munich is also far from solid and there are opportunities for Salzburg. If they come up quickly with 0-1 and also I will give them a chance in Munich. Too bad they couldn't get that 1-0 across the finish line. It is a semi home game for Salzburg, because it is not very far from Munich.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pages: « 1 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 [679] 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 ... 1103 »
  Print  

Jump to: