Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:23:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation  (Read 271591 times)
Manwe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:57:59 PM

I don't understand, everybody can mine at the beginning and now, what is the problem?

And;

If annoncement of start-time is done long before = every body have a chance to mine first 5 hours = chance to get 100.000 coins  Smiley
if not = mining 1 hour = 100 coins  Sad
No, when the diff. is low, you would see many coins come in you wallet but most of them disappear.
You could not get 100.000.
salstimda

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:58:33 PM

<insert popcorn here> nethashrate 512gigs........................LOL

530GIGS NOW, LOL

where u have this number from? network hashrate is shown as 0.6 ghash not 500 ghash
salstimda

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:59:13 PM

sorry guys idk  what happened, maybe i clicked something wrong in  a rush, registrations are open now. Smiley

Fix your pool asap thanks. In the meanwhile, I would suggest no on mines there because those who exploit the low diff share bug will steal all your coins from the pool.

could you please elaborate on this?
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:00:05 PM

There are hundreds if not thousands of people constantly refreshing the alt coin ann section. When a coin is ninja launched, there will be tens of miners almost immediately. Then hundreds soon after. Devs do NOT have "thousands of blocks".
illodin

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:04:51 PM

sorry guys idk  what happened, maybe i clicked something wrong in  a rush, registrations are open now. Smiley

Fix your pool asap thanks. In the meanwhile, I would suggest no on mines there because those who exploit the low diff share bug will steal all your coins from the pool.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513382.0
salstimda

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:06:09 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513382.0

finally, thanks alot!
CremeFraiche

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:07:09 PM

pool seems to be fixed now...
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:07:43 PM

There are hundreds if not thousands of people constantly refreshing the alt coin ann section. When a coin is ninja launched, there will be tens of miners almost immediately. Then hundreds soon after. Devs do NOT have "thousands of blocks".

Lately yes, this statement is correct. If this was launched back in September then the dev's would have had a hay-day easy mining their own coin. But still, cryptohunter's argument does have some merit. If this coin was pre-ann and had a nice party to go along with it then I think the amount of miners that would have hit it immediately would have been 100 fold. Increasing the coins value. Not saying that ninja launches make a coin worthless. That is up to the traders imo..

Good luck with Hirocoin. I'm gonna mine me some because I like Godzilla.

albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:08:33 PM

Lately yes, this statement is correct. If this was launched back in September then the dev's would have had a hay-day easy mining their own coin. But still, cryptohunter's argument does have some merit. If this coin was pre-ann and had a nice party to go along with it then I think the amount of miners that would have hit it immediately would have been 100 fold. Increasing the coins value. Not saying that ninja launches make a coin worthless. That is up to the traders imo..

not rly increasing coins value. Then you would have 100s of super hashers waiting to dump their coins first opportunity they get.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:09:46 PM

not rly increasing coins value. Then you would have 100s of super hashers waiting to dump their coins first opportunity they get.

Wrong as usual. Coins in a few hands is not good. You are advocating coins not being distributed. That is not fair and is a scam.  What if those few that grabbed huge proportions of coins decide to dump...everyone fate is in a few peoples hands.

I am done with highlighting this coins scam for now, but if you want to seriously continue arguing this coin is a fair release then i will continue to present the facts that a ninja start give opportunity for devs to instamine a coin to hell on their own. Whatever you say will not nullify that FACT.

These ninja starts done at a time where most of the board are not around are the worst kind of ninja start.

I will highlight this fact on every coin in the future that tries to pull that shit. There is nothing wrong with presenting facts ....

illodin

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:15:32 PM

Wrong as usual. Coins in a few hands is not good. You are advocating coins not being distributed. That is not fair and is a scam.

Agree on the bolded part. Can't see how that could be used as an argument against this coin though. This time the distribution is just different. On pre-ann hype launches megafarmers will get most of the coins, and sell them to distribute. This time everyone can get coins (even megafarmers who "missed" by as much as 10 hours!) just by mining!
ecrazyboy

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:17:19 PM

HMgq1KFXcX9EG5N6m71MXaTXeZh6L1cyLk

May I  get some HIRO ?? thank you
albertdros

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:17:47 PM

Wrong as usual. Coins in a few hands is not good. You are advocating coins not being distributed. That is not fair and is a scam.  What if those few that grabbed huge proportions of coins decide to dump...everyone fate is in a few peoples hands.

I am done with highlighting this coins scam for now, but if you want to seriously continue arguing this coin is a fair release then i will continue to present the facts that a ninja start give opportunity for devs to instamine a coin to hell on their own. Whatever you say will not nullify that FACT.

These ninja starts done at a time where most of the board are not around are the worst kind of ninja start.

I will highlight this fact on every coin in the future that tries to pull that shit. There is nothing wrong with presenting facts ....

Fact is that you might think it is a scam but the simple fact is that it is not a scam. You might think its unfair because you missed it, but its not SCAMMING. Scamcoins are coins like GetVisaCoin and Stackcoin that steal people's IPO and run away with it. You are talking about facts, but its simple NOT a fact that this coin is a scam. This is only YOUR opinion. Again, you are saying its scam based on what? Because its launched on a shitty time? Because its a ninja launch? I have seen 100s of coins like this. I have seen more coins succeed from this than from announced launches. Elaborate the scam 'fact' here please, because to me, it looks like it's only your opinion. And yea, please come with facts. And not your stated 'facts' that are just your opinion.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:21:26 PM

why are coins disappearing on benchcryptopools.com?
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:22:59 PM

Wrong as usual. Coins in a few hands is not good. You are advocating coins not being distributed. That is not fair and is a scam.  What if those few that grabbed huge proportions of coins decide to dump...everyone fate is in a few peoples hands.

Fact is that you might thing it is a scam but the simple fact is that it is not a scam. You might think its unfair because you missed it, but its not SCAMMING. Scamcoins are coins like GetVisaCoin and Stackcoin that steal people's IPO and run away with it. You are talking about facts, but its simple NOT a fact that this coin is a scam. This is only YOUR opinion. Again, you are saying its scam based on what? Because its launched on a shitty time? Because its a ninja launch? I have seen 100s of coins like this. I have seen more coins succeed from this than from announced launches. Elaborate the scam 'fact' here please, because to me, it looks like it's only your opinion. And yea, please come with facts. And not your stated 'facts' that are just your opinion.

OKay moron one more time for you okay ---- in stages so you can try to get your head around it.

SCAM = DEV GETTING EXTREME UNFAIR ADVANTAGE OVER MINERS WITH REGARD ATTAINING COINS.

NON SCAM = DEV NOT GETTING EXTREME UNFAIR ADVANTAGE OVER MINERS WITH REGARD ATTAINING COINS.

FAIR LAUNCH =  ANNOUNCED + WIN QT IN ZIPPED PASSWORDS + EVERYONE STARTING SAME TIME = FAIR COMPETITION ON THE CHAIN TO GET COINS AT THE START WHEN DIFF IS LOW

SCAM LAUNCH = NINJA START + DEV STARTING FIRST = ONLY THE DEV MINING ON THE NEW CHAIN WITH NO COMPETITION ...OTHERS GRADUALLY FIND OUT LATER AND ONLY THEN GET A CHANCE AT HIGH DIFF

can you understand a little more now?

salstimda

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:23:12 PM

its obviously not a scam, one might argue about if ninjalaunch or pre-announced launch is more fair, personally i'm pretty sure ninjalaunch is more fair, but everyone is entitled to her/his own opinion.

what i find funny is that so many ppl fell for and feed the silly troll cryptohunter, who is spamming this thread with his insults and scam accusations without bringing one single argument why this would qualify as a scam.

i thought people who are into cryptocurrencies would have an easier time to spot a troll...but apparently even here you find people who are new to the internet.
albertdros

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:25:24 PM

Wrong as usual. Coins in a few hands is not good. You are advocating coins not being distributed. That is not fair and is a scam.  What if those few that grabbed huge proportions of coins decide to dump...everyone fate is in a few peoples hands.

Fact is that you might thing it is a scam but the simple fact is that it is not a scam. You might think its unfair because you missed it, but its not SCAMMING. Scamcoins are coins like GetVisaCoin and Stackcoin that steal people's IPO and run away with it. You are talking about facts, but its simple NOT a fact that this coin is a scam. This is only YOUR opinion. Again, you are saying its scam based on what? Because its launched on a shitty time? Because its a ninja launch? I have seen 100s of coins like this. I have seen more coins succeed from this than from announced launches. Elaborate the scam 'fact' here please, because to me, it looks like it's only your opinion. And yea, please come with facts. And not your stated 'facts' that are just your opinion.

OKay moron one more time for you okay ---- in stages so you can try to get your head around it.

SCAM = DEV GETTING EXTREME UNFAIR ADVANTAGE OVER MINERS WITH REGARD ATTAINING COINS.

NON SCAM = DEV NOT GETTING EXTREME UNFAIR ADVANTAGE OVER MINERS WITH REGARD ATTAINING COINS.

FAIR LAUNCH =  ANNOUNCED + WIN QT IN ZIPPED PASSWORDS + EVERYONE STARTING SAME TIME = FAIR COMPETITION ON THE CHAIN TO GET COINS AT THE START WHEN DIFF IS LOW

SCAM LAUNCH = NINJA START + DEV STARTING FIRST = ONLY THE DEV MINING ON THE NEW CHAIN WITH NO COMPETITION ...OTHERS GRADUALLY FIND OUT LATER AND ONLY THEN GET A CHANCE AT HIGH DIFF

Your definition of a scam is just wrong and no need to call me a moron. You make a fool out of yourself here for everyone to see.

Again, i was mining hours after this coin was announced and the difficulty was still super low. So I don't know what you're talking about. Also, as soon as the dev announced it here, others were able to join. You might think its unfair and a scam, but its simply not.
zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:26:47 PM

cryptohunter stop calling posters with insulting words.
We are not sharing your oppinion, that's right, but you shouldnt insult people.
8 out of 10 people are pro ninja launch, if you are not you're welcome but you don't have to post this hundreds of times.
I've seen many ninja launches being succesfull at the end and seen more pre announced launches failing
porcupine87

Activity: 546

hm

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:30:02 PM

Oh I missed that one? Looks promising. Are there any nodes?

If you feel generous
HMrKkVTrMycDwDi6aHESv2mmsWKLNkXiW3
thx

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:31:13 PM

cryptohunter stop calling posters with insulting words.
We are not sharing your oppinion, that's right, but you shouldnt insult people.
8 out of 10 people are pro ninja launch, if you are not you're welcome but you don't have to post this hundreds of times.
I've seen many ninja launches being succesfull at the end and seen more pre announced launches failing

8 out of 10 people are not pro ninja launches. 8 out of 10 people that catch the ninja launch early suddenly become pro ninja for that coin only.

10 out of 10 peolple that miss a coins ninja launch are not in favour

10 out of 10 greedy devs are in favour of ninja launches Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: