Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 12:45:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation  (Read 271597 times)
junkozane

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:32:01 PM

insane, ppls still abusing the bug, there's some odd number about share submitted no1,2 vs no3,4 and the rest
hammerbrain

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:32:09 PM

albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:32:44 PM

There are hundreds if not thousands of people constantly refreshing the alt coin ann section. When a coin is ninja launched, there will be tens of miners almost immediately. Then hundreds soon after. Devs do NOT have "thousands of blocks".

Lately yes, this statement is correct. If this was launched back in September then the dev's would have had a hay-day easy mining their own coin. But still, cryptohunter's argument does have some merit. If this coin was pre-ann and had a nice party to go along with it then I think the amount of miners that would have hit it immediately would have been 100 fold. Increasing the coins value. Not saying that ninja launches make a coin worthless. That is up to the traders imo..

Good luck with Hirocoin. I'm gonna mine me some because I like Godzilla.

not rly increasing coins value. Then you would have 100s of super hashers waiting to dump their coins first opportunity they get.

Wrong as usual. Coins in a few hands is not good. You are advocating coins not being distributed. That is not fair and is a scam.  What if those few that grabbed huge proportions of coins decide to dump...everyone fate is in a few peoples hands.

I am done with highlighting this coins scam for now, but if you want to seriously continue arguing this coin is a fair release then i will continue to present the facts that a ninja start give opportunity for devs to instamine a coin to hell on their own. Whatever you say will not nullify that FACT.

These ninja starts done at a time where most of the board are not around are the worst kind of ninja start.

I will highlight this fact on every coin in the future that tries to pull that shit. There is nothing wrong with presenting facts ....

Fact is that you might thing it is a scam but the simple fact is that it is not a scam. You might think its unfair because you missed it, but its not SCAMMING. Scamcoins are coins like GetVisaCoin and Stackcoin that steal people's IPO and run away with it. You are talking about facts, but its simple NOT a fact that this coin is a scam. This is only YOUR opinion. Again, you are saying its scam based on what? Because its launched on a shitty time? Because its a ninja launch? I have seen 100s of coins like this. I have seen more coins succeed from this than from announced launches. Elaborate the scam 'fact' here please, because to me, it looks like it's only your opinion. And yea, please come with facts. And not your stated 'facts' that are just your opinion.

OKay moron one more time for you okay ---- in stages so you can try to get your head around it.

SCAM = DEV GETTING EXTREME UNFAIR ADVANTAGE OVER MINERS WITH REGARD ATTAINING COINS.

NON SCAM = DEV NOT GETTING EXTREME UNFAIR ADVANTAGE OVER MINERS WITH REGARD ATTAINING COINS.

FAIR LAUNCH =  ANNOUNCED + WIN QT IN ZIPPED PASSWORDS + EVERYONE STARTING SAME TIME = FAIR COMPETITION ON THE CHAIN TO GET COINS AT THE START WHEN DIFF IS LOW

SCAM LAUNCH = NINJA START + DEV STARTING FIRST = ONLY THE DEV MINING ON THE NEW CHAIN WITH NO COMPETITION ...OTHERS GRADUALLY FIND OUT LATER AND ONLY THEN GET A CHANCE AT HIGH DIFF

can you understand a little more now?

cryptohunter stop calling posters with insulting words.
We are not sharing your oppinion, that's right, but you shouldnt insult people.
8 out of 10 people are pro ninja launch, if you are not you're welcome but you don't have to post this hundreds of times.
I've seen many ninja launches being succesfull at the end and seen more pre announced launches failing

8 out of 10 people are not pro ninja launches. 8 out of 10 people that catch the ninja launch early suddenly become pro ninja for that coin only.

10 out of 10 peolple that miss a coins ninja launch are not in favour

10 out of 10 greedy devs are in favour of ninja launches Smiley

well you catch most ninja launches here because you're here 24/7. You missed this one, try the next one and stop insulting people here alright? Oh and i'm sure your 8 out of 10 is pretty wrong. Most people don't even care. Certainly not as much as you do.

And to remind you, 1.5 month ago NO ONE pre announced their coins. Every coin was a ninja launch. I honestly hate pre announced coins because 75% of that launches fail at launch and get rescheduled over and over again.
zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:33:04 PM

There are hundreds if not thousands of people constantly refreshing the alt coin ann section. When a coin is ninja launched, there will be tens of miners almost immediately. Then hundreds soon after. Devs do NOT have "thousands of blocks".

Lately yes, this statement is correct. If this was launched back in September then the dev's would have had a hay-day easy mining their own coin. But still, cryptohunter's argument does have some merit. If this coin was pre-ann and had a nice party to go along with it then I think the amount of miners that would have hit it immediately would have been 100 fold. Increasing the coins value. Not saying that ninja launches make a coin worthless. That is up to the traders imo..

not rly increasing coins value. Then you would have 100s of super hashers waiting to dump their coins first opportunity they get.

Wrong as usual. Coins in a few hands is not good. You are advocating coins not being distributed. That is not fair and is a scam.  What if those few that grabbed huge proportions of coins decide to dump...everyone fate is in a few peoples hands.

I am done with highlighting this coins scam for now, but if you want to seriously continue arguing this coin is a fair release then i will continue to present the facts that a ninja start give opportunity for devs to instamine a coin to hell on their own. Whatever you say will not nullify that FACT.

These ninja starts done at a time where most of the board are not around are the worst kind of ninja start.

I will highlight this fact on every coin in the future that tries to pull that shit. There is nothing wrong with presenting facts ....

Fact is that you might thing it is a scam but the simple fact is that it is not a scam. You might think its unfair because you missed it, but its not SCAMMING. Scamcoins are coins like GetVisaCoin and Stackcoin that steal people's IPO and run away with it. You are talking about facts, but its simple NOT a fact that this coin is a scam. This is only YOUR opinion. Again, you are saying its scam based on what? Because its launched on a shitty time? Because its a ninja launch? I have seen 100s of coins like this. I have seen more coins succeed from this than from announced launches. Elaborate the scam 'fact' here please, because to me, it looks like it's only your opinion. And yea, please come with facts. And not your stated 'facts' that are just your opinion.

OKay moron one more time for you okay ---- in stages so you can try to get your head around it.

SCAM = DEV GETTING EXTREME UNFAIR ADVANTAGE OVER MINERS WITH REGARD ATTAINING COINS.

NON SCAM = DEV NOT GETTING EXTREME UNFAIR ADVANTAGE OVER MINERS WITH REGARD ATTAINING COINS.

FAIR LAUNCH =  ANNOUNCED + WIN QT IN ZIPPED PASSWORDS + EVERYONE STARTING SAME TIME = FAIR COMPETITION ON THE CHAIN TO GET COINS AT THE START WHEN DIFF IS LOW

SCAM LAUNCH = NINJA START + DEV STARTING FIRST = ONLY THE DEV MINING ON THE NEW CHAIN WITH NO COMPETITION ...OTHERS GRADUALLY FIND OUT LATER AND ONLY THEN GET A CHANCE AT HIGH DIFF

8 out of 10 people are pro ninja launch, if you are not you're welcome but you don't have to post this hundreds of times.
I've seen many ninja launches being succesfull at the end and seen more pre announced launches failing

8 out of 10 people are not pro ninja launches. 8 out of 10 people that catch the ninja launch early suddenly become pro ninja for that coin only.

Again i don't share your opinion but see i don't insult you, nor i am writing with capitals.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:35:07 PM

Again i don't share your opinion but see i don't insult you, nor i am writing with capitals.

I'm not insulting you nor writing in capitals.... i am stating facts nothing more....

ninja = bad since it allows dev to have instamining super powers.

ninja + offline hours for the US and EU = very bad.

nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:38:20 PM

Relax Hunter, you not doing anything good blaming Devs. Don't dump quick, sell for reasonable price. Look on blackcoin thread, almost anyone that was blaming BC missed train, coin was mined in one week, price fall from 3000 to 400 at some point, now rebound to 3400 after 2 weeks or so.

Even devs take advantage and mined some coins at beggining, no one want to sellquick and cheap.
I've seen BC posts, all warning about quick dumpers, and look now how good is catching momentum.
We have 20+ pages since launch, thats good! Thanks  Devs!, better say thank you for great work,
not keep blaming, diff it's not broken like one coin launched yesterday. Launch was smooth like butter, maybe Ninja but fair not likea maxcoin or many others.
Keep faith, support devs, setup FB page, spread good word stop complain guys.

Darkcoin sourcecode is in fact one of best! Fast and 50% cooler than script.

When script ASICs arrive to mainstream (cheap)  ALL OF YOU WILL THANK DEV FOR GREAT JOB.

cryptonent

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:42:37 PM

Diff. 4.0

HPvuxPbwsH5PMzQ74uRPRFc5xWRGUYbb1B
Thanks
nexus2k14

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:44:41 PM

Diff. 4.0

HPvuxPbwsH5PMzQ74uRPRFc5xWRGUYbb1B
Thanks

Diff 100+ is hard
50+ not bad
4+ piece of cake ;-)
HiroS (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 03:44:59 PM

Thank you nexus2k14 for your kind words. They mean a lot right now.

I am embarrassed right now, when you go to encrypt your wallet it says LITECOIN. This has now been fixed on GitHub and I am compiling the software to redistribute.

Hirocoin - New unique feature just added. We will be the new home for GPU miners when those Scrypt ASICs hit.
miningcrew

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:50:49 PM

I get your point, but on the other hand it is IMHO pointless: I know, that most miners are from Europe/USA, but the WHOLE idea of cryptocurrencies is, that they are decentralized - and the Western egocentric view of the world should stop - BTW you can never find a time, that suits everybody - and professional mining company should work 24/365...

Ninja here is, that the source link (github) did not work a launch (and many minutes after it) - IMHO the community defined cryptocurrencies in such a way, that SOURCE is a requirement.

PS: BTW I am from Europe (UTC + 1).
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:50:55 PM

One problem when solo mining that _every_ coin I know has (at least the windows version), is that when you close the qt-wallet, the process still stays alive (hirocoin-qt.exe) in this case. While you're fixing things, and assuming a lot of people will use your code base as their starting point, could you take a look why that happens and maybe fix it? Smiley
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:52:58 PM

I'm not insulting you nor writing in capitals.... i am stating facts nothing more....

ninja = bad since it allows dev to have instamining super powers.

ninja + offline hours for the US and EU = very bad.

preann = bad allows for megarigs to be ready at start jumping diff to 10+ in first 30 mins especially bad now with the chinese gredseeds also ddosers take out all the pools so only they get coins, and sometimes fail launches due to forks

it goes both ways
zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:54:04 PM

One problem when solo mining that _every_ coin I know has (at least the windows version), is that when you close the qt-wallet, the process still stays alive (hirocoin-qt.exe) in this case. While you're fixing things, and assuming a lot of people will use your code base as their starting point, could you take a look why that happens and maybe fix it? Smiley

It is because your miner is still connected to the wallet. Try to close your miner first then the wallet.
junkozane

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:54:17 PM

no more pool coming? that first one sux
nexus2k14

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:54:57 PM

Thank you nexus2k14 for your kind words. They mean a lot right now.

I am embarrassed right now, when you go to encrypt your wallet it says LITECOIN. This has now been fixed on GitHub and I am compiling the software to redistribute.

Don't worry, DOGEcoin had broken wallet too. Use trucrypt (free, osx, windows)
Create volume 100mb-1GB and copy wallet.dat from appdata/roaming/hirocoin
and leave in encrypted volume. You can also install new wallet on another PC
send 1 coin to check, if ok all coins and disconnect from internet (offline)
sunjar2013

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:55:38 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 04:09:35 PM by sunjar2013

Why difficulty in sgminer and wallet not same? the sgminer now is 262k, but in wallet console only 4.

wallet ADD: HHqLMR3SqHSGfH4bKYzDNyS3XCuTPHP77A

tks.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:58:07 PM

It is because your miner is still connected to the wallet. Try to close your miner first then the wallet.

Yes that is probably the reason. Just hoping it would get fixed at some point.
lulutis2000

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:58:15 PM

Why difficulty in cgminer and wallet not same? the cgminer now is 262k, but in wallet console only 4.

use sgminer...
powerfull

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:00:02 PM

always show "pool 0 not providing work fast enough" during mining

who can tell me why?

thanks
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:00:54 PM

any pools to mine this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: