Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:23:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation  (Read 271591 times)
OmarGsPools

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:19:58 PM

As a member of the development team I've been listening to the comments and have been looking at ways to improve HIRO and bring it the value that everyone wants. I have primarily been working on the multipool and am now working on a dedicated frontend with the ability to see stats. I've also opened up the Scrypt HIRO port at stratum+tcp://omargpools.ca:3333

The multipool was a feature that the community wanted so I will continue to work on it and give it a bit of an edge to separate it from other coin's multipools.

To keep up to date with any development check out www.hirocoin.org or the newsletters Joeri has been posting.

Feel free to voice your opinions or provide constructive criticism as they are being listened to by the development team and will be kept in mind when brainstorming for the implementation of new features.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
rudius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:42:24 PM

As a member of the development team I've been listening to the comments and have been looking at ways to improve HIRO and bring it the value that everyone wants. I have primarily been working on the multipool and am now working on a dedicated frontend with the ability to see stats. I've also opened up the Scrypt HIRO port at stratum+tcp://omargpools.ca:3333

The multipool was a feature that the community wanted so I will continue to work on it and give it a bit of an edge to separate it from other coin's multipools.

To keep up to date with any development check out www.hirocoin.org or the newsletters Joeri has been posting.

Feel free to voice your opinions or provide constructive criticism as they are being listened to by the development team and will be kept in mind when brainstorming for the implementation of new features.

That s the point Omar. Since the beginning we ve been told that the dev team is workgin really hard to improve the coin. There was a huge comunity at the time, huge hashrate, but instead of using it, nothing had been done.

Someone reads the newsletter. What does he think?
1) great a multipool, but a lot of coin have one, plus it s great when you have a lot of miners, but we are not here anymore.
2) there is a challenge, ok but what about the comunity? How does it go?
3) the news letter is a post in the thread of HIRO? ( i can see the reaction of the newcomer "WTF??" ). At least, put some smoke, do it the proper way. A well formated pdf document. Something that differentiate from others.

And there is nothing more. Where is all the hard work the devs have put in the coin? Putting some security patches, don t take long. And i know that our devs are skilled so, no BS, don t say you are working hard when we have seen nothing yet.

And we ve been told that there is transparency and communication? For sure, we want to know what you guys are doing? I knwo Omar that you ve been a pool operator and that you are now working on the MP, but what about the other growing skilled team? What about them?

The truth as i see it ( my opinion of course ) is that a coin is a comunity. The coin takes value as it works to grow this comunity. The key value is to target adoption. We have to look how we can increase adoption. Why someone will want to invest in hirocoin right know? It has the value of a junk coin, people look pissed, etc... What differenciate us with all the other coins around? Do the team work on merchant adoption? Do we have something that we are proud of? Are we a brand? ( that was the angle with the X11 bs)

If we want to be successfull, it s not by telling people we are great and doing as if everybody is totaly pleased to see the coin loose 70% of the value in a month.

Again for all the newcomers, i m not a troll, i m here since the beginning and i m pissed
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:52:16 PM

That s the point Omar. Since the beginning we ve been told that the dev team is workgin really hard to improve the coin. There was a huge comunity at the time, huge hashrate, but instead of using it, nothing had been done.

Someone reads the newsletter. What does he think?
1) great a multipool, but a lot of coin have one, plus it s great when you have a lot of miners, but we are not here anymore.
2) there is a challenge, ok but what about the comunity? How does it go?
3) the news letter is a post in the thread of HIRO? ( i can see the reaction of the newcomer "WTF??" ). At least, put some smoke, do it the proper way. A well formated pdf document. Something that differentiate from others.

And there is nothing more. Where is all the hard work the devs have put in the coin? Putting some security patches, don t take long. And i know that our devs are skilled so, no BS, don t say you are working hard when we have seen nothing yet.

And we ve been told that there is transparency and communication? For sure, we want to know what you guys are doing? I knwo Omar that you ve been a pool operator and that you are now working on the MP, but what about the other growing skilled team? What about them?

The truth as i see it ( my opinion of course ) is that a coin is a comunity. The coin takes value as it works to grow this comunity. The key value is to target adoption. We have to look how we can increase adoption. Why someone will want to invest in hirocoin right know? It has the value of a junk coin, people look pissed, etc... What differenciate us with all the other coins around? Do the team work on merchant adoption? Do we have something that we are proud of? Are we a brand? ( that was the angle with the X11 bs)

If we want to be successfull, it s not by telling people we are great and doing as if everybody is totaly pleased to see the coin loose 70% of the value in a month.

Again for all the newcomers, i m not a troll, i m here since the beginning and i m pissed

wow, i want to add something

look at PND. they are adapting to new situation!

all someone can call them greedy.

their multipool attracts more attention than "ours"

don't we deserve some improvement? or we are doomed to disappear in tons of junk coins?
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:02:00 PM

I think many people miss the point here. Coins take time. This stuff never happens over night. People blew smoke up MEGACOIN when it first came out, guess what... I made tons of money holding it for almost a year. I was one of the few that mined it, on 3 Nvidia cards no less while everyone was busy laughing can calling it a crap coin. I laughed all the way to the bank with 16 BTC.

Yes I do agree that the community has some to do with the price, but then I ask those crying about it... What are YOU doing to help further the coin? Or is it just better for you to whine about it? If you really want the coin to take off, and are looking at it for more than a quick pump and dump, toss your hat in the ring and offer some help.

Really, you can either get lucky or you dont. Many of us miners more or less have NOT picked right, but then there are a few that we make big. Without risk you can not get a good reward at times... thats life.

People that are chapped, well hate to break it to you, your in for many more of those. Welcome to cryptos. For those that are chapped and do still want to see the coin go somewhere... I am sure Devs can use some help.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
ntz

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:15:33 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 10:13:45 AM by ntz

Betahash.com - Hirocoin pool
http://betahash.com/getting_started

- Anonymous pool, no registration required

- Autopayouts from 0.01 Hirocoin once an hour

- Powerful Dedicated servers with SSD

- 10 Gbit/s network

- Stratum,  PROP Payouts , 1% fee

- Live stats

- Stratum port: 5555

stratum+tcp://betahash.com:5555 -u YOUR_OWN_WALLET_ADDRESS -p anything

rudius

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:15:43 PM

I think many people miss the point here. Coins take time. This stuff never happens over night. People blew smoke up MEGACOIN when it first came out, guess what... I made tons of money holding it for almost a year. I was one of the few that mined it, on 3 Nvidia cards no less while everyone was busy laughing can calling it a crap coin. I laughed all the way to the bank with 16 BTC.

Yes I do agree that the community has some to do with the price, but then I ask those crying about it... What are YOU doing to help further the coin? Or is it just better for you to whine about it? If you really want the coin to take off, and are looking at it for more than a quick pump and dump, toss your hat in the ring and offer some help.

Really, you can either get lucky or you dont. Many of us miners more or less have NOT picked right, but then there are a few that we make big. Without risk you can not get a good reward at times... thats life.

People that are chapped, well hate to break it to you, your in for many more of those. Welcome to cryptos. For those that are chapped and do still want to see the coin go somewhere... I am sure Devs can use some help.

Did you see what happened to HIRO? It was not that nobody believed in it. It became huge at the time. It was pumped to more than 5000 sat, had a huge hashrate. People are laughing now because everything had disappeared.

Sorry to point it to you, but the team is like a steering comity. We help where they need help. But they said along the way that every thing is taken care of and that they are working very hard. That was pure BS.

The comunity have to invest to support the coin value for the long run, and help when the team has planned. The thing is we don t know shit about what they have planned. Do they wait for BitCoin to get pumped again and gain value like Megacoin did, profiting of bitcoin adoption? Sure i m waiting for the next bitcoin pump but meanwhile i would liek the growing skilled comity to do their hard work, make a plan, start things, get coherent and stop telling that everything is fine.

I m not the guy who wtahc the price every day, but look at it and the long trend. This kind of trend is only seen in stocks that has bad management or bad economic environment. So which one is it for HIRO?
I just want to add that in crypto we have this fantastic thing that is adoption. I think that i haven t seen it in the entire thread. That a shame, because altcoin is all about it.
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:57:50 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 06:29:45 AM by sammy007

I just started a lottery with 3 prizes: 3K, 1.5K and 500 Hiro.

RT https://twitter.com/cryptorush/status/462484389650509824

Please follow this link and vote for Hirocoin with your Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr account (or all three).

1 DAYS LEFT! WE NEED YOU!

>>> https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/11196-hirocoin-next-gen-currency <<<

63 of 100 left, keep it up! Don't forget to tweet "Invite friends".

What is Thunderclap?
Thunderclap is the first crowd-speaking platform that helps people be heard by saying something together.

How does it work?
If you reach your supporter goal, Thunderclap will blast out a timed Twitter, Facebook, or Tumblr post from all your supporters, creating a wave of attention.
Scriptiee

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:01:24 PM

Did you see what happened to HIRO? It was not that nobody believed in it. It became huge at the time. It was pumped to more than 5000 sat, had a huge hashrate. People are laughing now because everything had disappeared.

Sorry to point it to you, but the team is like a steering comity. We help where they need help. But they said along the way that every thing is taken care of and that they are working very hard. That was pure BS.

The comunity have to invest to support the coin value for the long run, and help when the team has planned. The thing is we don t know shit about what they have planned. Do they wait for BitCoin to get pumped again and gain value like Megacoin did, profiting of bitcoin adoption? Sure i m waiting for the next bitcoin pump but meanwhile i would liek the growing skilled comity to do their hard work, make a plan, start things, get coherent and stop telling that everything is fine.

I m not the guy who wtahc the price every day, but look at it and the long trend. This kind of trend is only seen in stocks that has bad management or bad economic environment. So which one is it for HIRO?
I just want to add that in crypto we have this fantastic thing that is adoption. I think that i haven t seen it in the entire thread. That a shame, because altcoin is all about it.

This is exactly the thing I am trying to raise awareness of. +1
MinerP

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:23:59 AM

just dumped all my hiros... price should hit below 400 in few days
OmarGsPools

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:24:29 AM

Update: The 2nd HIRO multipool payout is complete! We have paid out 35% more HIRO than if it were mined directly!

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 04:52:13 AM

Update: The 2nd HIRO multipool payout is complete! We have paid out 35% more HIRO than if it were mined directly!

Way to kick the early adopters in the ass ! WTF..

Fuck multipools... not the miners..

rudius

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:39:31 AM

Way to kick the early adopters in the ass ! WTF..

Fuck multipools... not the miners..

Wrong, actually a coin multipool is a great thing for miners.
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:48:24 AM

WOW, ppl get tired of this great coin.

all pissed off
dotnetmin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:14:33 AM

all pissed off

its always the same. some people try to hold it down and during this time they buy buy and buy.
After a lot of owners are pissed off they pump and all sellers are again pissed off

don´t sell any before a price is around 3000
jfnail

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:24:33 AM

yeah to long for wait hiro to the moon

tired with hirocoin ..1month and price stil around 500
Scriptiee

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:33:21 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2014, 11:44:43 AM by Scriptiee

all pissed off

tired? Yes. Great coin, well that is the debate I am trying to start. What is so great about this coin? What makes it different from other X11 coins out there? What is the feature that will make the widespread adoption happen?

Initially a lot of people thought this will be a very active development team, but all we are getting from them are newsletters about nothing really. Not stuff that will make miners go for this coin rather then limecoin/badgercoin/darkcoin. The only reason you would mine this coin at the moment is to sell it straight away and buy other coins that actually have a plan of where they want to be in a year time. This coin, however, feels like it does not. It seems that the coin is as is and the dev team is counting mostly on the "summer is coming" slogan rather then "we will/have implemented this awesome feature".

the coin is pretty much as is, there will be nothing new added to it, all that will be done from now on is features/services build around the coin. The thing is, for this you need active community, for active community you need active developers that communicate with users directly not via a shitty newsletters that are not even formatted properly and look totally amateurish (just like the initial coin logo).

Basically the devs need to get their shit together and brain storm on how to make this coin stand out so a community grows around it. If this is not done this coin will be dead by summer.
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:08:42 PM

all pissed off

tired? Yes. Great coin, well that is the debate I am trying to start. What is so great about this coin? What makes it different from other X11 coins out there? What is the feature that will make the widespread adoption happen?

Initially a lot of people thought this will be a very active development team, but all we are getting from them are newsletters about nothing really. Not stuff that will make miners go for this coin rather then limecoin/badgercoin/darkcoin. The only reason you would mine this coin at the moment is to sell it straight away and buy other coins that actually have a plan of where they want to be in a year time. This coin, however, feels like it does not. It seems that the coin is as is and the dev team is counting mostly on the "summer is coming" slogan rather then "we will/have implemented this awesome feature".

the coin is pretty much as is, there will be nothing new added to it, all that will be done from now on is features/services build around the coin. The thing is, for this you need active community, for active community you need active developers that communicate with users directly not via a shitty newsletters that are not even formatted properly and look totally amateurish (just like the initial coin logo).

Basically the devs need to get their shit together and brain storm on how to make this coin stand out so a community grows around it. If this is not done this coin will be dead by summer.

maybe you can smell sarcasm from my thread.

thanks
Scriptiee

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:19:42 PM

maybe you can smell sarcasm from my thread.

thanks

this is how it feels

bonesoul

Activity: 389

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 01:22:32 PM

Activity: 313

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:26:28 PM

Looks more attractive than before

Dsb6Mc9TgGV1i3rzcbQeuWMni6Ve2sbXP2G
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: