Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:25:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation  (Read 271591 times)
Misono

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:26:46 PM

Someone reads the newsletter. What does he think?
1) great a multipool, but a lot of coin have one, plus it s great when you have a lot of miners, but we are not here anymore.
2) there is a challenge, ok but what about the comunity? How does it go?
3) the news letter is a post in the thread of HIRO? ( i can see the reaction of the newcomer "WTF??" ). At least, put some smoke, do it the proper way. A well formated pdf document. Something that differentiate from others.
n00bnoxious

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bitnation Development Team Member

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:28:29 PM

For those of you worried that we've abandoned the coin this is simply not true. Hiro is working his ass off, Joerii is working his ass off, Omar is working his ass off (have none of you seen the new multipool he's released and is still working hard on?) and I've been moving house for the last week along with holding down a 40 hour a week IRL job and looking after a seriously sick partner. Yet I've still made some time spare to come on here.

I'm sorry if this sounds patronising or condescending, but sometimes in life you just have to have some patience. Not 24 hours, not 7 days, just continual patience. People saying they're sick of the coin not flying up in value in one month must be looking for a pump/dump. We have been very clear about the fact we are NOT leading any pumps or dumps from the start, and that this is not our aim. We've all invested a lot in this coin and aren't giving up any time soon. We've got a big project on the horizon, but bear in mind BIG PROJECTS require time, planning and care in order to ensure they are done properly and don't end up causing problems for either ourselves or our loyal fans. Feel free to stick around or leave, it's your own choice, but we are honestly working tirelessly to try and make sure we can support you guys.

Does anybody have any suggestions for new features or improvements to the coin that don't have anything to do with PoS *or* decreasing the coin supply? We keep asking and all we get are those two buzz words. They will NOT work long term, and are not in the interests of anybody but early adopters. Please suggest away. If you don't want to go public then PM one of us... We'll answer honestly and if you've got a great idea we'll look at it!

Thanks to everyone who's still supporting us - you're the guys who get it :-)

n00b
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 01:32:57 PM

Update: The 2nd HIRO multipool payout is complete! We have paid out 35% more HIRO than if it were mined directly!

Way to kick the early adopters in the ass ! WTF..

Fuck multipools... not the miners..

Wrong, actually a coin multipool is a great thing for miners.

Explain.

You will be proven wrong.

Scriptiee

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:50:06 PM

{..}Hiro is working his ass off, Joerii is working his ass off, Omar is working his ass off {...}

Yeah, well this is not being in anyway seen by the community and the dropping net hash as well as value confirm that.

Quote from: n00bnoxious
We've got a big project on the horizon, but bear in mind BIG PROJECTS require time, planning and care in order to ensure they are done properly and don't end up causing problems for either ourselves or our loyal fans.

What is the project? Why your "loyal fans" have no idea what this is? Why is it, and progress on it, not communicated to the community?

So to not cause problems to your local fans you keep the project behind close doors and not look for any feedback on it? See if community thinks it is a good idea? So the decisions are somewhat decentralised?

And seriously multipool? Although is a good idea, it's not the best one currently. Currently you need to make the coin look inviting, interesting, and make it stand out and not count that other coins might die out and you will be the "solution" they will turn to. Coins will die out there is no question about it, but there will be new ones, with features that will make em more desirable then HIRO. It's you, devs with the help of community that should help to steer the coin somewhere. But community is unable to do anything if we have no idea what direction the devs are going.

You regard us as a bunch of stoopid sheep that will be drawn by buzz words: "next gen", "best security", "multipool", "big project". You have to be more specific what is on the cards or else there will be no support, if there is not support there will be no adoption. No adoption will make the coin vanish in the avalanche of all the new coins.

Think about it...
OmarGsPools

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:50:59 PM

Update: The 2nd HIRO multipool payout is complete! We have paid out 35% more HIRO than if it were mined directly!

Explain.

While mining HIRO directly supports the network, mining other coins on the multipool and exchanging for HIRO supports the coin's price. It's a domino effect. When the price of HIRO goes up, miners are more likely to mine HIRO which this pool will do if that happens.

In the end it will create an equilibrium where any time it is not profitable to mine HIRO because of a high difficulty, mining on the multipool is the most efficient choice. This will increase the price of HIRO which would make a higher difficulty profitable when it wasn't before.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
trunzo

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:57:49 PM

Any news about Hiro? Will there be a new marketing campaign and will the amount of coins get reduced?
rudius

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:02:13 PM

For those of you worried that we've abandoned the coin this is simply not true. Hiro is working his ass off, Joerii is working his ass off, Omar is working his ass off (have none of you seen the new multipool he's released and is still working hard on?) and I've been moving house for the last week along with holding down a 40 hour a week IRL job and looking after a seriously sick partner. Yet I've still made some time spare to come on here.

Obviously, nobody here thinks that you are a full time dev for Hiro.

I'm sorry if this sounds patronising or condescending, but sometimes in life you just have to have some patience. Not 24 hours, not 7 days, just continual patience. People saying they're sick of the coin not flying up in value in one month must be looking for a pump/dump. We have been very clear about the fact we are NOT leading any pumps or dumps from the start, and that this is not our aim.

I don t know who you are fooling. Or are you fooling yourself? If you look at the price history of HIRO, it has ALL aspects of a PnD. I know that wasn t your goal, but after the pump, you let it die like you are sure it will have great value in the future. It s time to wake up. Just a number 75000$. It s the market cap. I don t know if you still think that your coin is the best, but it looks like you are the only one. I don t want a PnD, maybe i wasn t clear about that. I havent sold a chip during the pump. I could have, i didn t. I want to know what is going on.

We've all invested a lot in this coin and aren't giving up any time soon. We've got a big project on the horizon, but bear in mind BIG PROJECTS require time, planning and care in order to ensure they are done properly and don't end up causing problems for either ourselves or our loyal fans. Feel free to stick around or leave, it's your own choice, but we are honestly working tirelessly to try and make sure we can support you guys.

I feel like you don t care about what the comunity have to say. I feel like you say the channel between the dev and the investors are open but that s not the case. I hope i feel wrong.
I have personnaly asked you 2 things and i feel like i m not the only one that want answers to that before continuing the support:

1)  I want to believe that you have worked tirelessly but now i want to know on what? I think that we are entitled to know as investors?
 What did the team during last two months for the coin? As long as i see it, there was 2 security patches, presented on the web site. What did you do? (Obviously omar is not included, because at the moment, everybody know very well that he just entered the team and that he s working his ass off)
I want to believe that you have worked tirelessly but now i want to know on what? I think that we are entitled to know as investors?

2) What are the big projects? what are the plannings? What is your point with the coin? Now is the time to be transparent, i think everyone want to know what they are a part of. I know that i want. No more, "big things will happen". Again, as investors i think we are entitled to know what is going on.

Does anybody have any suggestions for new features or improvements to the coin that don't have anything to do with PoS *or* decreasing the coin supply? We keep asking and all we get are those two buzz words. They will NOT work long term, and are not in the interests of anybody but early adopters. Please suggest away. If you don't want to go public then PM one of us... We'll answer honestly and if you've got a great idea we'll look at it!

n00b

It seems to me that you feel free to let investors reject  your coin. Of course that s their decisions, but what about the awful lot of investors who have paid the coins 2 times its present value. DO you think of them? Do you think of the people who trust you and bought at 5 time the price? even 10 time? I feel bad for them, especially that you like to stay in the dark saying that we have to trust you on your hard work.

I get that you don t care of the people around the coins. You don t care about telling them what you are doing, what you have done. The only thing we hear since the beginning is that you are working really hard and tirelessly. Dont fool yourself, from our point of view, it doesn t seem like it.

@investors : When i wrote my last post, i understood that i shouldn t support HIRO anymore, but for the rest of us that want to go on and still believe it has a great future, you should let them hear your voice.
If i am the only one who feel that, that s ok, i won t be around for long, but if a lot of you feel the same you should make them hear you. Support me by adding +1. That way they will know where stands the comunity.
multioptions

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:07:57 PM

I am with decreasing the coin supply

is the Dev active in this thread? when was his last present?
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:10:08 PM

@investors : When i wrote my last post, i understood that i shouldn t support HIRO anymore, but for the rest of us that want to go on and still believe it has a great future, you should let them hear your voice.
If i am the only one who feel that, that s ok, i won t be around for long, but if a lot of you feel the same you should make them hear you. Support me by adding +1. That way they will know where stands the comunity.

man!

they simply closed the door.

we are too greedy to them!
rudius

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:13:34 PM

Explain.

While mining HIRO directly supports the network, mining other coins on the multipool and exchanging for HIRO supports the coin's price. It's a domino effect. When the price of HIRO goes up, miners are more likely to mine HIRO which this pool will do if that happens.

In the end it will create an equilibrium where any time it is not profitable to mine HIRO because of a high difficulty, mining on the multipool is the most efficient choice. This will increase the price of HIRO which would make a higher difficulty profitable when it wasn't before.

I agree with Omar. I just wanted to add someting for the large picture.

In any POW coin, there is a part of the miners who sell the coin to make a revenue. Those miners litterally takes the value of the coin. There is nothing that we can do about that. That was the way it was designed by Satoshi. If you add a multipool, that s all the opposit that happen. Miners can mine with great profitability, buy their favorite coins and therefore increase the value of the coin. If you have a lot of miners on one coin, you can take value on other coins and add it to the Hiro coin. That s very different. Before, you have an environment where the investors have to support the coin by paying the miners with coin value and now, that is the miners who supports the coin.

The best stat whe should regularly have is the buy pressure of the multi pool. How many BTC does it buy each days. Looking at the 24H volume of HIRO, it doesn t need much to increase, but there is not a lot of miners left.

my english is very bad, so if i m still unclear, please let me know.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 02:14:38 PM

Explain.

You and everyone that is in agreement with this are in a conflict of interest.

These parasitic pools are only there to serve the power hungry/ greedy pool OP and the traders/exchanges.

FUCK HIRO.. I'm out.

rudius

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:17:05 PM

That will not happen. This is childish and shows that you misunderstand what is trust.
I m with them on that.

What about they increase the coin supply to get more miners? More miners mean that they will be more buy pressure for the coin with the multipool.
rudius

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:18:31 PM

Explain.

You and everyone that is in agreement with this are in a conflict of interest.

These parasitic pools are only there to serve the power hungry/ greedy pool OP and the traders/exchanges.

FUCK HIRO.. I'm out.

Explain.

multioptions

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:23:41 PM

That will not happen. This is childish and shows that you misunderstand what is trust.
I m with them on that.

What about they increase the coin supply to get more miners? More miners mean that they will be more buy pressure for the coin with the multipool.

the solution to increase the price can be one of two:
1- Multipool + More miners
2- decreasing the coin supply

i believe HiroCoin will have great future, that why i invested recently here
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:24:22 PM

I'm sorry if this sounds patronising or condescending, but sometimes in life you just have to have some patience. Not 24 hours, not 7 days, just continual patience. People saying they're sick of the coin not flying up in value in one month must be looking for a pump/dump. We have been very clear about the fact we are NOT leading any pumps or dumps from the start, and that this is not our aim. We've all invested a lot in this coin and aren't giving up any time soon. We've got a big project on the horizon, but bear in mind BIG PROJECTS require time, planning and care in order to ensure they are done properly and don't end up causing problems for either ourselves or our loyal fans. Feel free to stick around or leave, it's your own choice, but we are honestly working tirelessly to try and make sure we can support you guys.

n00b

+1 and thank you. Dont let the hate get you down, in fact, should provide motivation to prove them wrong... and those that stuck with this can go to the bank laughing. Ive done that myself on a few coins already... plan on doing it again.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
rudius

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:38:44 PM

n00b

+1 and thank you. Dont let the hate get you down, in fact, should provide motivation to prove them wrong... and those that stuck with this can go to the bank laughing. Ive done that myself on a few coins already... plan on doing it again.

Nice. Could you expain briefly to me at what price you did buy? when? and the most important what made you choose HIRO?
Scriptiee

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:42:43 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2014, 02:56:48 PM by Scriptiee

Hate? What hate? I don't think this word means what you think it means. There is no one hating here. We are raising valid points which are dismissed with half assed responses, bunch of buzzwords and fanboys like you.

We are looking for some engagement from the dev team, we dont want to be kept in dark on what is going on with the coin. We as a community can help raise awareness of the coin but we need something that will show us that our time will not be wasted in the end.

You should go to the darkcoin thread and see what happens there, entire community is engaged in the developement, the *only* dev is open and upfront and communicates/looks for feedback on a daily basis.

This is what is needed to make this coin remotely successful.
OmarGsPools

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:12:05 PM

I will have a frontend for the Multipool up tonight. Stats will be implemented soon. For now the page will explain everything you need to know on how to use the multipool.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:14:01 PM

Hate? What hate? I don't think this word means what you think it means. There is no one hating here. We are raising valid points which are dismissed with half assed responses, bunch of buzzwords and fanboys like you.

We are looking for some engagement from the dev team, we dont want to be kept in dark on what is going on with the coin. We as a community can help raise awareness of the coin but we need something that will show us that our time will not be wasted in the end.

You should go to the darkcoin thread and see what happens there, entire community is engaged in the developement, the *only* dev is open and upfront and communicates/looks for feedback on a daily basis.

Then go mine something else. How hard is that to understand? All this time bi%ching about this coin you do, could be spent elsewhere then. Never invest more than you can afford to lose.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
rudius

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:16:46 PM

Then go mine something else. How hard is that to understand? All this time bi%ching about this coin you do, could be spent elsewhere then. Never invest more than you can afford to lose.

Are you for real?
Man come down from the moon. We have invested in this coin.

Anyway, what do you see in this coin that you want to be part of it?
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: