Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:34:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 07:55:56 PM

Multiple Comment and Responses

I see several top exchanges in this list, but I doubt, that they will negotiate listing with those exchanges - it's too expensive.

We know it is going to be expensive. It could be as high as $250,000 to $500,000 for some of the top one.  

It is all part of the business of giving full liquidity to investors.

And we are prepared to pay that with a successful STO which means at least raising $10 Million USD.

And it is well worth it to spend that to be on the top tier security exchanges.

Gary

User 'garyn' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.
Hello, thank you very much for your reply. I need the contact information of Dr. Zeng in China. I have a lung cancer patient here who needs proper treatment. My contact information is 200837722@qq.com

Sorry I forgot about that.  I have change it to received PM's from Newbies.  You can all send the info to sto@adsana.io.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bbc2008

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:05:25 PM

I see several top exchanges in this list, but I doubt, that they will negotiate listing with those exchanges - it's too expensive.

We know it is going to be expensive. It could be as high as $250,000 to $500,000 for some of the top one.  

And we are prepared to pay that with a successful STO which means at least raising $10 Million USD.

Gary

User 'garyn' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.
Hello, thank you very much for your reply. I need the contact information of Dr. Zeng in China. I have a lung cancer patient here who needs proper treatment. My contact information is 200837722@qq.com
Thank you. The mail has already happened and I look forward to your reply.

Sorry I forgot about that.  I have change it to received PM's from Newbies.  You can all send the info to sto@adsana.io.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 08:11:57 PM

Thank you. The mail has already happened and I look forward to your reply.

Thank you. I received it and have responded back.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:35:59 PM

I like the way you answer to all of the questions of supporters. Also your policy regarding exchanges and liquidity is attractive for me.

Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 07:36:11 AM

Multiple Comments and Response

So, the dog that is treated, will be in the clinic all the time of the treatment's period? How low is that? May owners visit their pets?

The time per treatment is only 90 minutes. So the owner will wait in waiting room.  This is very common with cancer treatments.

So, after those 90 minutes the owner can take the dog to another clinic to do tests in order to find out, what exact drugs was used, right?

That would be a very expensive test and they would find traces of the chemo drugs and that is about it.  The other drug would most likely be completely out of the dogs system.  It is fast acting and has a half life of about 30 to 45 minutes.

But why would the owner do this?  Would they be wanting to steal the treatment?  And do what with it?  Are they going to go to another Vet or Dr and tell them that their dog had a treatment, they took their dog afterward to figure out what the treatment is and now they want to what sell it to them or start a clinic themselves.  

I think they would have a tough time with no background on the drug that they the stole.  Plus we have the inventor.  So if there are other companies with the treatment, who do you think they are going to go to? The clinic that if something needs to be changes or adjusted they have the inventor making that decision or the other one with no history or background on the treatment.

NOTE: And finally with 25% of 89 million dogs in the US getting cancer, even if AdSana had 100 clinics in the US we could not make a dent in that many cases of cancer.  Bottom line is we will always have enough patients because we have the inventor on our team no matter who else finds out the treatment and starts their own clinic.

Like I said we are going to give our investors a chance to get a good ROI on their money and then we are going to start licensing out the treatment to other Veterinarians.  So they get to help the dogs and we get a ongoing licensing fee.  The advantage for them instead of just doing it themselves is if they are licensed through us they will be listed on our website and mobile app.  Patients will be able use the prepaid treatment credits, 20% discount and we will certify them as a registered licensed user of our treatment.

People will go to them before they go to any other clinic that is using the treatment but not licensed.

Gary

There are so many theives in this world. Do you really think there won't be any person, who won't want to steal your treatment in order to say, that they had founded it first, for example.

Piastr

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:33:55 AM

Gary

The price for listing on top exchanges can be much more higher, especially, when we are talking about security token, that can be listed only on valid exchanges.

Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 09:49:56 AM

Gary

The price for listing on top exchanges can be much more higher, especially, when we are talking about security token, that can be listed only on valid exchanges.

I've heard about $2,000,000 for listing on Binance, but CEO of Binance told, that it wasn't true, and they don't take money for listing at all. Grin

ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:18:32 AM

Gary

I've heard about $2,000,000 for listing on Binance, but CEO of Binance told, that it wasn't true, and they don't take money for listing at all. Grin

That's interesting. How do you think, how much are developers of Adsana ready to spend on listing in case they will raise a hard cap?

Yanina

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:51:58 AM

I like the way you answer to all of the questions of supporters. Also your policy regarding exchanges and liquidity is attractive for me.

It is really very important when the team speak with project's community, but I want to say, that this team answers very professional. This is important too.
RealPrMax

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 11:01:17 AM

I never thought that the problem of cancer in dogs is so acute. Are there any bonuses for investors?
There is such a problem. My favorite bulldog died from cancer. I hope these medical developments will help not only animals. I think the project is worth supporting.

This will probably seem strange, but I have not heard at all that dogs are dying of cancer, for me this is news. I live in Russia and with us they mostly die of old age. But apparently in America this problem is really relevant. We have a lot of people who are susceptible to disease, or already get it, it sometimes becomes scary when you find out that so many people die of cancer every year. That is why I immediately drew attention to this project and realized its benefits.

There are no so many people in Russia and other post soviet countires, who will spend about $10k for the treatment for their dogs. Moreover, there are so many homeless dogs, so noone can tell from what they are dying.

Yes, you’re right, we have a lot of homeless dogs and, unfortunately, we don’t even want to treat people, and nobody cares about dogs.
LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:14:34 AM

I never thought that the problem of cancer in dogs is so acute. Are there any bonuses for investors?
There is such a problem. My favorite bulldog died from cancer. I hope these medical developments will help not only animals. I think the project is worth supporting.

This will probably seem strange, but I have not heard at all that dogs are dying of cancer, for me this is news. I live in Russia and with us they mostly die of old age. But apparently in America this problem is really relevant. We have a lot of people who are susceptible to disease, or already get it, it sometimes becomes scary when you find out that so many people die of cancer every year. That is why I immediately drew attention to this project and realized its benefits.

There are no so many people in Russia and other post soviet countires, who will spend about $10k for the treatment for their dogs. Moreover, there are so many homeless dogs, so noone can tell from what they are dying.

Yes, you’re right, we have a lot of homeless dogs and, unfortunately, we don’t even want to treat people, and nobody cares about dogs.

Adsana is a great project, which purpose is to help dogs. This is the reason why I like this project, and why I'm thinking how I can support it.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:37:23 AM

Listing is very important part of business development for sure. But, before listing you need to ensure token holders, they they will get more if they will not sell tokens.

Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 12:11:11 PM

As far as I understood there are discussions about Cancar treatment
So what about competitors? what are advantages of Cancar treatment STO?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Piastr

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 12:15:36 PM

This STO is about new cancer treatment method, that uses combination of drugs, that wasn't used before. This treatment can kill any kind of cancer cell at any stage of cancer.

bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 12:46:54 PM

Multiple Questions and Answers

So sorry to hear about your bulldog dying from cancer.  Yes it will help more that animals.  And actually it has been helping people since 2009.  In 2017, I was introduced to Dr. Tsang and that is when I realized this would also work on dogs so we started in 2018 treating dogs for free to establish the proper dose and frequency.

There is more detailed information about the discount sale of tokens in the form of a 20% discount?
Here you go:

Very generous bonuses. I think I have time to get into this hundred. I just hold 1k dollars for investment.
Great. Here is a direct link to start the investment process https://adsana.io/homepage/registration/

Will you have a referral system and a system of referral accumulative bonuses in the future in your platform?

Yes, once you make a investment please post it onto the ANN thread.  Then PM me with your Legal Name you made the investment under and I will find it on the Prime Trust Escrow Account.  Once confirmed that the investment is completed I will send the purchase SANA tokens and bonus SANA tokens to you ECR-20 wallet.  Our SANA tokens are minted through Polymath.

Gary

Yes, I loved my dog as a family member. I could not survive this loss for a long time. I would very much like your scientific developments to help other animals.
Vesna

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 12:48:11 PM

The main feature of this treatment method is that they can use only 10% of common doses. And it has 90% efficiency. There is no another method, that has at least same parameters.
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 01:22:34 PM

The main advantage is that this is STO, so by investing you receive security tokens, but not utility. It means that you will have a right of vore as well, as the right for dividends.

Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 01:44:24 PM

So sorry to hear about your bulldog dying from cancer.  Yes it will help more that animals.  And actually it has been helping people since 2009.  In 2017, I was introduced to Dr. Tsang and that is when I realized this would also work on dogs so we started in 2018 treating dogs for free to establish the proper dose and frequency.

There is more detailed information about the discount sale of tokens in the form of a 20% discount?
Here you go:

Very generous bonuses. I think I have time to get into this hundred. I just hold 1k dollars for investment.
Great. Here is a direct link to start the investment process https://adsana.io/homepage/registration/

Will you have a referral system and a system of referral accumulative bonuses in the future in your platform?

Yes, once you make a investment please post it onto the ANN thread.  Then PM me with your Legal Name you made the investment under and I will find it on the Prime Trust Escrow Account.  Once confirmed that the investment is completed I will send the purchase SANA tokens and bonus SANA tokens to you ECR-20 wallet.  Our SANA tokens are minted through Polymath.

Gary

I would also like to support your commitment in the fight against cancer. It is a pity there is currently no free money. To get a 20% bonus, I need at least 1k dollars? Thanks Gary.

There are several ways to support the project, but I think that it would be better to add affiliate program in this list. So, people, who can't invests at the moment can invite their friends and be rewarded.
The idea is super. I also think it will not be superfluous to conduct a bounty program for forum participants and the crypto community, because it is quite large.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Piastr

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:02:12 PM

Here you go:

Gary

I would also like to support your commitment in the fight against cancer. It is a pity there is currently no free money. To get a 20% bonus, I need at least 1k dollars? Thanks Gary.

There are several ways to support the project, but I think that it would be better to add affiliate program in this list. So, people, who can't invests at the moment can invite their friends and be rewarded.
The idea is super. I also think it will not be superfluous to conduct a bounty program for forum participants and the crypto community, because it is quite large.

Did you see my signature?  Wink Affiliate program will be good thing for sure. But, developers shouldn't stop only on it. They need to use as many PR ways as possible to get the project above the radar .

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 02:50:27 PM

I never said we don't want to treat people.  We are starting with dogs into the US because of the large need and must easier entry point into the market.  But if we raise enough we will open a few human clinics is other countries that will be accessible to as many people as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: