Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:10:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 02:12:29 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2019, 02:27:06 PM by garyn

Multiple Comments and Responses
cancer treatment for dogs? This is an industry not so popular and it really doesn't need to use blockchain technology. Why don't you call for cooperation with other large businesses to get the best marketing and chain support?

Maybe in the country you are from cancer treatment in dogs in not popular but in the U.S. where we are putting these it is huge.  89 million dogs, 25% will get cancer and 6 million new cases of cancer in dogs each year.  Americans spent $17.07 billion in vet care in 2017, more than double the $7.1 billion in 2001.

If you take the time to read just a few pages of this thread you will see we have a very strong marketing plan and great relationship with company, groups and clubs involved in the dog and pet worlds.

And in Europe our next target there are 85 million dogs.

Major market for treating cancer in dogs.

Gary

I think people should add monthly dividends to the holders. Because for this industry, you will not pay attention to the value of the token and it can be drastically dropped because it is not a technology business.
or you should call more capital in other large businesses to help the project become more successful. I want to see more partners in your website in the future.
SANA is Security token with vote right and dividends. It is a question how often devidends will be payed out, but the price of this token will raise, when clinics will start to work.

I believe you are correct LoraKalash,  OUr security tokens will be treated like stock in brick and mortar companies.  Revenue, Proifts, Supply and Demand will affect the price.  It will be treated like any other company on the stock market.  We are NOT a company that is a tech company in a ICO that may still only have a MVP.  And they still do not even have a way yet to produce revenues.

Gary

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 02:20:47 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2019, 03:00:37 PM by kaltun

i would say:

weed oil Wink  Cool

its cheap to make, its has almost no side effects, but honestly also not 100% curing the cancer, but i read as one of th highest cures for cancer....

but hey which medicine can say its working 100%
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 02:28:06 PM

cancer treatment for dogs? This is an industry not so popular and it really doesn't need to use blockchain technology. Why don't you call for cooperation with other large businesses to get the best marketing and chain support?

They want to start clinics for dogs, right, but they also will open clinics for people, when they will have money for that. At the moment, 26 clinics for humans are working in China.
what is the role of the project in these clinics? Does the team build new clinics or just help and provide new ones?

The 26 hospitals in China, Dr. Tsang trained the doctors to give the treatment and he travels around to make sure they do it properly.

The clinics for dogs and the ones outside of China will be built and wonder by AdSana.

Gary
Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 02:47:44 PM

They want to start clinics for dogs, right, but they also will open clinics for people, when they will have money for that. At the moment, 26 clinics for humans are working in China.
what is the role of the project in these clinics? Does the team build new clinics or just help and provide new ones?

The 26 hospitals in China, Dr. Tsang trained the doctors to give the treatment and he travels around to make sure they do it properly.

The clinics for dogs and the ones outside of China will be built and wonder by AdSana.

Gary

How many clinics do you think you need to satisfy market's demand in China? I mean only Veterenarian clinics.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 03:00:07 PM

Gary

How many clinics do you think you need to satisfy market's demand in China? I mean only Veterenarian clinics.

We have no plans at this time to open any Canine Cancer Center to treat dogs in China.  We will first concentrate in the US, then Europe.  People clinics we wil start in the Caribbean, then move to other countries from there.  Our main revenue model right now is treating cancer in dogs.  With 89 million dogs in the U.S. and 85 million in Europe we will have a very large market.

Gary
Piastr

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:28:30 PM

Gary

We have no plans at this time to open any Canine Cancer Center to treat dogs in China.  We will first concentrate in the US, then Europe.  People clinics we wil start in the Caribbean, then move to other countries from there.  Our main revenue model right now is treating cancer in dogs.  With 89 million dogs in the U.S. and 85 million in Europe we will have a very large market.

Gary

You know, in USSR there was a period of time when citizens overcame vast distances to get the only clinic in USSR, that could treat a disease. I think we will see something like that with your clinics. )

FiuMr697

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 03:29:16 PM

Do you plan to make some support for researches of fruit guanabana and his medical propeteries ?

★⚫️★🔵★⚫️★ ( VIBS ) (https://vibs.me) ★⚫️★🔵★⚫️★
FiuMr697

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 03:55:35 PM

Do you plan to make some support for researches of fruit guanabana and his medical propeteries ?
What is that? Something like a fruit with speacial mydical property? Where have you learnt this information?

https://www.elespectador.com/cromos/estilo-de-vida-salud-y-belleza/la-guanabana-la-cura-milagrosa-del-cancer-14823

https://www.learnreligions.com/healing-miracles-of-soursop-guanabana-fruit-124419

Some amateur researches show very good results but governments do not want to spend money on it. This topic should be continue with researches and experiments.

★⚫️★🔵★⚫️★ ( VIBS ) (https://vibs.me) ★⚫️★🔵★⚫️★
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:36:37 PM

How is that related to this project? Offtop is not allowed on this forum. This is the project with a product, that works for 13 years.

ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 05:11:49 PM

Gary, are you planning on distributing airdrops? It would be very useful for attracting potential investors.

Usually, airdrops are used to increase the number of follovers in project's social networks. I don't think there are any investors amoung airdrop participants. Usually, 90% of them are bots.
Perhaps there are bots too. But this method works in terms of marketing and project development. If it didn't work, hardly the airdrops were so popular.

I think that airdrop would be good for this project as well. It will help to build numerous community and will help to promote the project while sale is running.

Yanina

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 05:26:45 PM

People clinics we will start in the Caribbean

Isn't it too expensive to travel to Caribbean to try your treatment? Or this clinic will be focused on clients from both North and South Americas?
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 05:58:47 PM

Isn't it too expensive to travel to Caribbean to try your treatment? Or this clinic will be focused on clients from both North and South Americas?
Didn't they say that if they would concentrate in the United States and Europe for a center for treating cancer in dogs and the Caribia would be the initial clinic for treatment of human cancer and maybe they would continue to develop human cancer treatment clinics in countries such as Europe or Asia. to get a cure from cancer of course distance and money is not a problem, because we know the dangers of this cancer disease and is very difficult to cure

LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 05:59:07 PM

Well, when you can be cured from Cancer only on Caribbean, I think you will find money for a trip. Moreover, there will be a credit offer from the clinic.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Yanina

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:14:34 PM

Didn't they say that if they would concentrate in the United States and Europe for a center for treating cancer in dogs and the Caribia would be the initial clinic for treatment of human cancer and maybe they would continue to develop human cancer treatment clinics in countries such as Europe or Asia. to get a cure from cancer of course distance and money is not a problem, because we know the dangers of this cancer disease and is very difficult to cure

I understand that, but there will be many people, who will not be able to get money for that. But, I understand, that there is no way to solve this problem, if there will be only 1 clinic. I think this project need to raise it's hardcap.
bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:17:09 PM

As far as I understood there are discussions about Cancar treatment
So what about competitors? what are advantages of Cancar treatment STO?

The main feature of this treatment method is that they can use only 10% of common doses. And it has 90% efficiency. There is no another method, that has at least same parameters.
I understand the effectiveness of this technique is confirmed by clinical studies? I am opposed to testing drugs on dogs (

This treatment is confirmed since 2009. People are treated with this method for 10 year. Now, they understood, that dogs need this treatment too.
It's great. I think in the future people will be able to defeat cancer. In the future, treating cancer will be as easy as flu.

I hope for it too, but I don't think it is possible. People need to have immunity to cancer, otherwise, people will always suffer from this disease.
Immunity does not protect health from all diseases. Doctors understand me better. But if they invent a medicine, it will be a breakthrough of the century in medicine.

A medicine that can reprogram DNA? It is impossible at this stage of mankind's evolution. How do you see that?
Is the cause of cancer in DNA? I always thought that this was due to lifestyle, ecological situation, junk food and drinks.

Everything in our world has influence in humans' DNA. Cancer cells are "broken" cells of our body with wrong DNA.
Yanina will not argue with you. I seem to have very modest knowledge in medicine and diseases, especially in those as severe as cancer. I have one desire for people to learn how to effectively deal with this disease. I have a lot of acquaintance experienced this.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 06:30:12 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2019, 07:04:57 PM by garyn

Actually medical tourism is very big in the US.  People to to Costra Rica for dental work and plastic surgery because the treatment is so less expensive that in the U.S.  We are looking to do the same, the labor costs and everything will be cheaper plus we will handle the travel part as additional income.

Gary

I understand that, but there will be many people, who will not be able to get money for that. But, I understand, that there is no way to solve this problem, if there will be only 1 clinic. I think this project need to raise it's hardcap.

We are starting with dogs in the U.S. and then move to Europe.  FOR PEOPLE, we are going to go where ever we can.  Some countries like the U.S., it will take time until doctors are comfortable.  I have explained all about this is this thread. Long term goal is to start in the Caribbean, we are going to try and put more clinics in China, Japan and Australia because we have a process patent in those countries.  We are also looking in Costa Rica and Mexico on border towns with the U.S..  We will try and get into Europe and all of Asia as soon as we can afford to. We are at beginning talks with Dubai about putting a human clinic in Dubai.  

NOTE:  Depending on how much we raise in the pre sale and main sale will dictate how many dogs clinics we open and how many people clinics we can open. And then we will use part of the profits from these clinics to open new ones.  We will be in a growth mode for awhile and the more clinics we open and show profitability in dog and people clinics will help the token price to grow.

Yanina

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:47:12 PM

Actually medical tourism is very big in the US.  People to to Costra Rica for dental work and plastic surgery because the treatment is so less expensive that in the U.S.  We are looking to do the same, the labor costs and everything will be cheaper plus we will handle the travel part as additional income.

Gary

So, it will be focused on Americans for the first time as I said. It's ok, I understand that you've learned this question and decided that it would be better for the project.
Piastr

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:04:56 PM

Actually medical tourism is very big in the US.  People to to Costra Rica for dental work and plastic surgery because the treatment is so less expensive that in the U.S.  We are looking to do the same, the labor costs and everything will be cheaper plus we will handle the travel part as additional income.

Gary

We are starting with dogs in the U.S. and then move to Europe.  FOR PEOPLE, we are going to go where ever we can.  Some countries like the U.S., it will take time until doctors are comfortable.  I have explained all about this is this thread. Long term goal is to start in the Caribbean, we are going to try and put more clinics in China, Japan and Australia because we have a process patent in those countries.  We are also looking in Costa Rica and Mexico on border towns with the U.S..  We will try and get into Europe and all of Asia as soon as we can afford to. We are at beginning talks with Dubai about putting a human clinic in Dubai. 

NOTE:  Depending on how much we raise in the pre sale and main sale will dictate how many dogs clinics we open and how many people clinics we can open. And then we will use part of the profits from these clinics to open new ones.  We will be in a growth mode for awhile and the more clinics we open and show profitability in dog and people clinics will help the token price to grow.

[/quote]

Funds reinvestment is one of the most important factors of business development. I'm glad that such high qualified manager as you, Garyn, is leading this project to it's success!

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:58:24 PM

You are saying that you have proccess patents in China, Japan and Australia. What about USA, where you want to build your 1st clinic?

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 09:55:49 PM

You are saying that you have proccess patents in China, Japan and Australia. What about USA, where you want to build your 1st clinic?

The patent we have in Australia, China and Japan is a process patent NOT a product patents.  A product patent is when you build or create something unique such as a new drug.  We did not create a new drug we are using FDA approved and already patented drugs.

In those countries, we only have a process patent.  Here is a good example of a process patent.  You want to build a new car for a new company.  Lets call it the Fast Car Company.  So to build this you buy a Ferrari engine, a Ford transmission and a Volvo rear end.  And you take these other car company parts and you put them together in such a unique way that you have this awesome fast car. Fastest street car out there.

You could not get a product patent for this fast car because you have used other companies parts BUT... you can get a process patent that states you combined these other company parts in a very unique way that makes the process to build your fast car unique.

The problem is process patents are very expensive to defend and protect because someone could use every part you used and in the same process as you used them but all they had to do was to add just one more part that your fast car did not use.  That said, legally they have NOT infringed on your process patent.  So we did not want to spend a lot of money to get a process patent in the US. Very expensive to constantly defend in court.

But what we do have is a propriety trade secret.  And the trade secret laws in the US are stronger than most patents.

A long answer but hope it explains everything.

Gary
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: