Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:27:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IEO by the Marshal Lion Group Coin - Tokenizing the non-bank loan market  (Read 7208 times)
Arsenty

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 05:22:17 PM

Marketing is needed, but that’s not all. The token exchange rate should be relatively stable. Otherwise, I do not know how to use the services of such a lender.
Of course, everyone should benefit, both the lender and the borrower.

There is information about the credit rate??? I would like to get a favorable loan for me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pelageind

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 06:35:38 PM

There is information about the credit rate??? I would like to get a favorable loan for me.

The exact rate is unknown, only one thing is clear that the B2B model will be used .
bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 10:36:41 PM

Marshal Lion Group

The consulting company that uses blockchain to eliminate intermediaries and other bureaucratic structures. Removing any intermediate barrier is essential to protect information from leakage. Thus, personal information of lenders and investors remains under protection.
So your company is a private bank on the blockchain? I understand correctly?
lagemond

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 05:52:27 AM

Marshal Lion Group

The consulting company that uses blockchain to eliminate intermediaries and other bureaucratic structures. Removing any intermediate barrier is essential to protect information from leakage. Thus, personal information of lenders and investors remains under protection.
Can be called anything, I am personally interested in this project as a resource for income. I can not find only information on 1 question, will token holders receive any dividends or bonuses?
Gopienk

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 07:05:15 AM

Is the credit market safe at all? This must be a risky business.
WhiteCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:53:10 AM

Marshal Lion Group

Can be called anything, I am personally interested in this project as a resource for income. I can not find only information on 1 question, will token holders receive any dividends or bonuses?

Just like that, no profit is given to you, if you invest on the platform, then you are distributed a profit of 50% in ethereum
DjonSnou1

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:21:53 AM

Just like that, no profit is given to you, if you invest on the platform, then you are distributed a profit of 50% in ethereum

Monthly or weekly, daily? As there will be charges?
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:39:30 AM

For whom? For those who give credit or for those who receive credit? Probably all depends on the interest rate of the loan.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WhiteCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 12:08:49 PM

Monthly or weekly, daily? As there will be charges?

On the individual loan's maturity date, profits shall be settled in the following proportion: 50% for Marshal Lion, 50% for the tokenholders who invested in the particular product on the platform. Prioritizing investors and long-term relationships is vital for Marshal Lion. Therefore, development of the token purchasing platform is of key importance. It is impossible to precisely determine the return rate. This is due to the fact that each loan granted by Marshal Lion is individually matched with the financial standing and abilities of the client. This is why the products offered on the platform will be very diverse (with various maturity – from 1 month up to 6 months). Therefore, we cannot make a precise declaration as to the return rate. However, in previous years the return rate for the company's loans amounted to approximately 10%. On the other hand, the token buyer does not have to use the dedicated platform – they may achieve potential profits also by trading the token in cryptocurrency exchanges.
MajorGreg

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 01:10:23 PM

An article about our project telling everything you need to know about Lion Group Marshal Coin🧐

https://nulltx.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-marshal-lion-group-coin/
I think that this article will be extremely useful for beginners. You're on the right track.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 01:16:01 PM

For whom? For those who give credit or for those who receive credit? Probably all depends on the interest rate of the loan.
In cryptocurrency, everything is more difficult than in the conventional banking sector. You cannot apply a normal interest rate calculation here. The approximate distribution of percentages is given above.

Gregor73

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 05:07:01 PM

An article about our project telling everything you need to know about Lion Group Marshal Coin🧐

https://nulltx.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-marshal-lion-group-coin/
Even after reading the article I have a couple of questions, I hope that the study of white paper will help me.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 06:04:22 PM

Marketing is needed, but that’s not all. The token exchange rate should be relatively stable. Otherwise, I do not know how to use the services of such a lender.

Yes, only on mutually beneficial conditions can you build a business on the basis of the blockchain. The good thing is that the blockchain will provide honesty and transparency. And this is the most important thing.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rikaxeds

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 06:34:16 PM

Yes, only on mutually beneficial conditions can you build a business on the basis of the blockchain. The good thing is that the blockchain will provide honesty and transparency. And this is the most important thing.
Blockchain certainly has many advantages, but I am most satisfied with the level of security, it is important when working with money.
Genrih40

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 07:00:34 PM

Blockchain certainly has many advantages, but I am most satisfied with the level of security, it is important when working with money.

It's hard to disagree with you, but even the blockchain does not give 100% security guarantees.
bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 07:38:44 PM

Marshal Lion Group

It would also be interesting for me to act as an investor for profit later. But as I understand it, this is not provided for in the project plans.
Pidoplech

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:28:52 AM

It would also be interesting for me to act as an investor for profit later. But as I understand it, this is not provided for in the project plans.
if I understand correctly, the dividends are provided.
WhiteCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:30:57 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2019, 08:03:42 PM by mprep

It's hard to disagree with you, but even the blockchain does not give 100% security guarantees.

However, blockchain technology reduces risks almost to a minimum

Through the use of IEO, Marshal Lion utilizes the best aspects of the traditional stock exchange model while at the same time improving transparency thanks to the revolutionary blockchain technology.

What results is an innovative and reliable new model of handling company-client relations.

The IEO model affords one an easier and more transparent way to raise funds for one's project.

https://marshalliongroup.com
https://mlgc.io
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:45:13 AM

if I understand correctly, the dividends are provided.

Roughly 50:50 between the company and the tokenholders. Here above are the possible distributions of profits on individual loans. If I understand correctly and you mean it.

Vandalinh

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:58:36 AM

However, blockchain technology reduces risks almost to a minimum

blockchain is a very secure network, it is appreciated by both investors and ordinary users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: