Real Madrid - 81 (67.5%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 120

Pages: « 1 ... 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 [823] 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 ... 3760 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 418268 times)
Magicalking

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 07:31:21 PM

As Barça fan I am impressed and happy with the performance of Barcelona players specially Aubameyang he scored two goals today this is the player that club needs, the only thing that bothers me is the defense i feel like it's weak but it's getting better, i wish good luck for thursday match against Napoli.
3 goals from Aubameyang and 1 goal from De Jong led Barcelona to win their away match against Valencia. Yes, Aubameyang has started to show his quality as one of the attackers from Barcelona.
This result brought them back to take 4th place in the standings from Atletico Madrid. Yes, the competition is interesting here, they (Barcelona and Atletico Madrid) shift each other every week.
Aubameyang stole the show with three fantastic goals against Valencia. Abamenyang great finishing gave Barcelona the momentum they need to win the game. Valencia scored a goal trying to make the equalizer but it was Barcelona day. Abamenyang scored the third goal at that instant I was sure Barcelona would win the game. It was a very important game for Barcelona. They are fourth now in the League Barcelona has not been their best this season.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 976

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 07:32:36 PM

Although they still have the possibility of catching Real Madrid in points, I do not think it possible. Sevilla lost quite a lot of points in not difficult matches. Of course, every match to be played in La Liga will be difficult. However, Sevilla had to win the matches in which it was shown as the favourite. To win, they must play at their strongest.
Sevilla just need to wait for Real Madrid to drop points because I think that is still to be expected. 6 points is not much to chase but Sevilla have to win all the match which is the most difficult thing to do.

Real Madrid can indeed be seeded but there are still some tough matches still waiting for them like the matches against Atletico Madrid, Sevilla and Barcelona so there is still a possibility that they will drop some points. The league is still quite long so I think there is still hope the tables will change and some teams will change positions. Real Madrid, Sevilla, Real Betis and Barcelona are not safe at the moment even though their chances are big enough to qualify for the Champions League or win the title.

Of course, Sevilla has hopes. However, when we look at Real Madrid, they also experienced unexpected loss of points. Moreover, these losses were not point losses against big teams. However, Sevilla failed to seize these opportunities. That's why I think their chances of winning the championship are low, even if they have a chance. Even if Real Madrid lose points, Sevilla will not be able to win all their matches.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
1kodumtek7

Activity: 1400
Merit: 161

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 07:39:33 PM

I see a very low chance for Sevilla to reach the title at the end of this season. It is because they are not a consistent team lately. And this must be really frustrating for them and the supporters. Sevilla just need to have a lasting winning streak to really have a chance. Real Madrid are a very strong team now and they are playing fascinatingly. While there is a scenario like this, I don't see Sevilla winning the title in some way. But I still appreciate their high effort a lot. They are better than the previous season at least.
RaltcoinsB
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 07:50:17 PM

I see a very low chance for Sevilla to reach the title at the end of this season. It is because they are not a consistent team lately. And this must be really frustrating for them and the supporters. Sevilla just need to have a lasting winning streak to really have a chance. Real Madrid are a very strong team now and they are playing fascinatingly. While there is a scenario like this, I don't see Sevilla winning the title in some way. But I still appreciate their high effort a lot. They are better than the previous season at least.
There is a big difference compared to last year. They finished the League in fourth place last year, but already the biggest contender for second place is Sevilla. This year, they have performed quite well compared to last year. Of course, last year Barcelona finished the League ahead of Sevilla because it was better than this year. They was also at the top of Atlético Madrid. These two teams are quite far from last year's image. There is only Real Madrid that looks stable and they are my favorites for the championship.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 07:55:54 PM

Sevilla did drop a lot of points, but with the gap still far from Betis, maybe Sevilla's players will make more evaluations for a while. Focusing on La Liga and will not make them easily displaced by the clubs below him. We certainly see Sevilla's downward movement. The position of Madrid is still the strongest, even though they at UCL have not been able to do much. With the current portion, Madrid will be much more competitive in both La Liga and increase their ambitions in the UCL.

Sevilla have a big lead over the pursuers, and most importantly, the pursuers do not show very good results, so they feel comfortable in second place. Although Real Madrid is moving further and further away, it is unlikely that Sevilla seriously counted on the championship, so this state of affairs should not upset the team. As for the prospects of Madrid in the Champions League, if we talk about Real Madrid, they are quite difficult, since the first match was lost. And if we talk about Atlético, the day after tomorrow we will find out who is in a bigger crisis, Atlético or Manchester United.
coderben

Activity: 854
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 08:00:02 PM

Barcelona are really promising for the next season for now. Because they have improved their performance a lot recently and this is helping them about getting satisfying results in the league matches. They are my number one contender for the fourth spot right now. I don't think that Atletico Madrid are better than them to finish the season there. And it looks like we can see something changing for Atletico Madrid this summer. Diego Simeone could leave and they might make some other important changes for the benefit of the team.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 08:04:11 PM

Real Madrid are getting close to the title in the league week by week. Sevilla are still unable to get closer to them and this will cost them the title for sure if this continues like that. Sevilla must put their best effort into each one of their games to have a chance for the title for real. But honestly, I'm very confident that Real Madrid would win the title this season and they really deserve it now. Their performance has been just fascinating and it is time for them to make it. By the way, Betis also are doing very good and they got another win against Mallorca this time. They are following Sevilla and looking for their mistakes.

Yes, real Madrid performance has changed positively base on some strategies their coach has introduced to the team, to take the team to another higher level that will make them to achieve this season title and to give their fans a great joy. Real Madrid players are fully ready to win any team that they are going to meet through out this tournament to ensure their point never drop again. Now that real Madrid has gotten to this position, it will be difficult for any team to defeat real Madrid with those strategies their coach has impacted to tme because they are well prepared to win any team to make their fans keep believing that this year title will not pass them.

Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2022, 08:11:12 PM

Compared to Sevilla, of course, I'm also more sure that Madrid will be the champion until this season ends

Vigo vs Levante match has already started, the head-to-head of the two is quite interesting because Celta Vigo won more than Levante. I bet for Vigo

Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2022, 08:22:36 PM

There is a big difference compared to last year. They finished the League in fourth place last year, but already the biggest contender for second place is Sevilla. This year, they have performed quite well compared to last year. Of course, last year Barcelona finished the League ahead of Sevilla because it was better than this year. They was also at the top of Atlético Madrid. These two teams are quite far from last year's image. There is only Real Madrid that looks stable and they are my favorites for the championship.
But Sevilla still have a chance to fight for the Trophy, 13 games remaining and we don't know what happens in the next match. Real madrid must build up stamina in good performance to keep winning meanwhile Barcelona can still catch up for second place performance on getting better, so Real madrid must continue to be wary of sevilla it will continue fight to win.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 08:25:49 PM

Barcelona are really promising for the next season for now. Because they have improved their performance a lot recently and this is helping them about getting satisfying results in the league matches. They are my number one contender for the fourth spot right now. I don't think that Atletico Madrid are better than them to finish the season there. And it looks like we can see something changing for Atletico Madrid this summer. Diego Simeone could leave and they might make some other important changes for the benefit of the team.
After having the worst start of this season and poor performance in Champions League now they have something to cheer as their few new signing working for them and giving some good and positive end of this season which was really just dream after very poor start.

Auba is having dream entry and done hat trick which means great for Barcelona fans because now they can feel very good for end of this season and very good start of next season currently they are at fourth with having great chance to achieve third spot because their performance is on top and Betis facing some problems now in next round Barcelona facing Athletic Bilbao which is very crucial for them if they want to achieve some good in this season and Sevilla is going to face Betis which will surely going to help Barcelona.
RaltcoinsB
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 08:28:30 PM

But Sevilla still have a chance to fight for the Trophy, 13 games remaining and we don't know what happens in the next match. Real madrid must build up stamina in good performance to keep winning meanwhile Barcelona can still catch up for second place performance on getting better, so Real madrid must continue to be wary of sevilla it will continue fight to win.

I don't think Real Madrid underestimates any team. It is clear that Sevilla is their rival, with a difference of 6 points. The difference of 6 points is not an insurmountable difference. If Real Madrid lose a few points and Sevilla wins, this gap will of course close. Real Madrid, who is aware of this, will try to play every match like a final. That's why I see low Sevilla catching them.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 08:46:48 PM

Sevilla finally end up losing points is a big deal for the other teams as well as Real Madrid as well. Now they are at 51 points with a game missing for Barcelona at 42 points. Which means that if Barcelona wins that extra game they are at 45, and that's 6 point difference, we have Sevilla Barcelona game as well and we will have Sevilla playing against Real Madrid and ATM as well, so they could lose those 3 games very easily. I do not really think that Sevilla could keep that second position.

I cannot believe that just with an addition of Xavi and few players that they were already capable of getting, they just became a team from 9th to having a chance at 2nd position.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Anguwa

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 08:58:39 PM

Sevilla finally end up losing points is a big deal for the other teams as well as Real Madrid as well. Now they are at 51 points with a game missing for Barcelona at 42 points. Which means that if Barcelona wins that extra game they are at 45, and that's 6 point difference, we have Sevilla Barcelona game as well and we will have Sevilla playing against Real Madrid and ATM as well, so they could lose those 3 games very easily. I do not really think that Sevilla could keep that second position.

I cannot believe that just with an addition of Xavi and few players that they were already capable of getting, they just became a team from 9th to having a chance at 2nd position.
Yes they lose point by playing draw last match against Espanyol, they really tried but the red card they have makes it difficult to secure a win. But they still have chances to maintain their second position as they are five points away from Betis, although Real Betis is their next opponent, so they have to do everything possible to win against them in order to give them more gap.
Also they have like five matches before facing Barcelona, I think by then they would have accumulated more points to keep the position because they really deserve it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Desmong

Activity: 812
Merit: 13

Crypto bookmaker and casino

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 08:58:51 PM

It's finally the first half ending and the score remaining 0--0.
CELTA Vigo have 🐝 pressing good in this first half, having more ball possession but not much threat.
I wouldn't be surprised to see them lossing to Levante, the best teams always loss at the end of the game.
Levante won last week against Athletico Madrid.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
darxiaomi

Activity: 1316
Merit: 953

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 09:08:04 PM

I need Celta to win and also they need to wi. If they win they can catch the upper batch and can competee for the next season make his way to europe tournaments.
Also i support Coudet because he was DT of my team in the past. And he is a really good guy and good DT

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 09:52:08 PM

I don't think Real Madrid underestimates any team. It is clear that Sevilla is their rival, with a difference of 6 points. The difference of 6 points is not an insurmountable difference. If Real Madrid lose a few points and Sevilla wins, this gap will of course close. Real Madrid, who is aware of this, will try to play every match like a final. That's why I see low Sevilla catching them.

Although in the last match Sevilla failed to win against Espanyol, but this will not make Real Madrid calm. Because the difference of 6 points with
Sevilla is still not safe, because there are 13 more games to play, so there is still the possibility of Sevilla chasing points owned by Real Madrid.
Real Madrid are very aware of this, so as you said, Real Madrid will fight to win every remaining game. But the problem is football is often a surprise,
there is a possibility of Real Madrid dropping points in some games. As in the last 5 matches Real Madrid failed to win twice, meaning Real Madrid
will not always win. So La Liga is still fun to follow until the end of the season, there is still the possibility of Sevilla chasing Real Madrid's points.
Although I'm actually optimistic that Real Madrid will win the trophy this season.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 09:57:12 PM

Levante are very determined to run away from the relagation zone. Celta Vigo needs to be very careful so that what happened to Atletico Madrid will not happen to them. Celta Vigo is not even fighr for anything. They are just in the middle of the table. But Levante is fighting relegation and if they win tonight or draw there is chances they will not be relegated. Let us watch how it will end, about 10mins into the second half.
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2022, 10:07:29 PM

Levante are very determined to run away from the relagation zone. Celta Vigo needs to be very careful so that what happened to Atletico Madrid will not happen to them. Celta Vigo is not even fighr for anything. They are just in the middle of the table. But Levante is fighting relegation and if they win tonight or draw there is chances they will not be relegated. Let us watch how it will end, about 10mins into the second half.
didn't satisfy me, really bad result for my bet today Embarrassed

At first I was very excited when Cervi scored the first goal for Celta in the 67th minute but somehow Celtic's defense was so bad in the '80s which made Marti score 1 goal for Levante

Talking about the relegation zone, looks like Levante can't run away from it anymore

Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2022, 10:27:09 PM

After having the worst start of this season and poor performance in Champions League now they have something to cheer as their few new signing working for them and giving some good and positive end of this season which was really just dream after very poor start.

Auba is having dream entry and done hat trick which means great for Barcelona fans because now they can feel very good for end of this season and very good start of next season currently they are at fourth with having great chance to achieve third spot because their performance is on top and Betis facing some problems now in next round Barcelona facing Athletic Bilbao which is very crucial for them if they want to achieve some good in this season and Sevilla is going to face Betis which will surely going to help Barcelona.
Aubameyang's performance is a good one to start with.He is a very good player,but England is a very complicated league to play in.No doubt about his abilities to score goals,he will do well at Barcelonal because their pattern of football is quite different from that of Arsenal,and secondly,he will want to prove his doubters wrong by scoring and playing well.So this season will definitely be a good one for him.
Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 10:48:04 PM

I need Celta to win and also they need to wi. If they win they can catch the upper batch and can competee for the next season make his way to europe tournaments.

Dominant ball possesion and they even scored first but they could not contain Levante's attack after that. The draw was probably a bad result for them since they were facing a soon to be relegated team.

Also i support Coudet because he was DT of my team in the past. And he is a really good guy and good DT
DT as in defensive team? How is that related to the match.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 [823] 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 ... 3760 »
  Print  

Jump to: