Real Madrid - 82 (67.8%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 121

Pages: « 1 ... 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 [1858] 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 ... 3771 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 422404 times)
Queentoshi

Activity: 742
Merit: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2023, 09:01:15 PM

Real Madrid badly need this win over Athletic Bilbao... But it's not exactly an underdog, and Real are having a bad time right now... I think we're in for an interesting match... I hope Real Madrid can win, but I would not be surprised if there is a draw... The last time Bilbao beat Real Madrid at home 1-0... Especially as Bilbao have not been playing badly lately...
The first half ended the way it was expected to end with Real Madrid In front. The goal from Benzema was the exact goal people who play his position and carry that much responsibility in front need to be conversant with scoring. He knew where the goal was even without looking and know that he quickly needed to take a shot to beat the Goal Keeper and defenders. Real Madrid will play better in the second half and win this game to keep the pressure on Barcelona.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
January 22, 2023, 09:06:01 PM

Villarreal was a success make a goal 1-0 in extra time, and they earned three points so hard this match.
Earning points in this match became very difficult for Villarreal. Villarreal's performance was not weak. They performed very well. But Villarreal's players could not score due to Girona's completely defensive play. Villarreal scored a goal in extra time 90 + 11 minutes of the match. And Villarreal scored from the penalty spot. I would say Villarreal were very lucky to secure 3 points in this match.
What an end for this match we have no goal in 90 minutes game even in last 12 minutes Girona were playing with ten men but sadly Villarreal were not able to score a goal, and then we have missed penalty by them, but good thing happen they have another penalty which give them good encouragement, and they were able to score goals which helps them for having full three points from this match and now have fifth spot in league table but still they need to improve their performance because now Atlético Madrid is also doing good job and if they want to stay at the top then surely improvement is must and after break things are going into their favour specially now change of coach effect is also going down because their results are coming good.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 22, 2023, 09:07:32 PM

Madrid's second half begins. The score is still 1-0 for Madrid's advantage so far.
The target is clearly victory because regardless of anything if they don't achieve full results in this match then indirectly they will have a very difficult time in the end especially Barcelona are narrowly ahead and bring 3 points earlier.
Now Madrid have to try harder with this condition they can still reduce the distance with Barcelona.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2023, 09:09:41 PM

Real Madrid badly need this win over Athletic Bilbao... But it's not exactly an underdog, and Real are having a bad time right now... I think we're in for an interesting match... I hope Real Madrid can win, but I would not be surprised if there is a draw... The last time Bilbao beat Real Madrid at home 1-0... Especially as Bilbao have not been playing badly lately...
Madrid is having a half-time lead, with Benzema finding the back of the net within the first 24' of play. Bilbao were also active in the first half, although they didn't create many interesting chances. The second half is up and running we hope Madrid  secure the lead, so they can close up on the gap. Madrid is certain to get a win in this game with the way the possess the game.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 22, 2023, 09:10:32 PM

The first half ended the way it was expected to end with Real Madrid In front. The goal from Benzema was the exact goal people who play his position and carry that much responsibility in front need to be conversant with scoring. He knew where the goal was even without looking and know that he quickly needed to take a shot to beat the Goal Keeper and defenders. Real Madrid will play better in the second half and win this game to keep the pressure on Barcelona.
After losing against Villarreal they are fighting back for their best performance and need to do things with the positive mindset because right now we are in 18th round of this season and long way to go so with the better performance they can give challenging chase to leaders Barcelona which is currently leading by 3 points and having good chance to stay at the top for some more weeks but if Real Madrid able to give their best then surely things can change for them, and they can take back their spot at the top which could be amazing from them.

Now in this match they are leading by one goal, and now we are in second half of the match hopefully things could be under control and Karim Benzema will be able to do some more impressive performance for his club in this match now with this goal he is at the third spot for this season.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2023, 09:12:55 PM

I think it wasn't the right move for Barcelona to let go of Memphis Depay this easy. I didn't see any reason for them to give up on him as well. They needed a substitute striker in absence of Lewandowski in the end. Today can be a good example for that. Lewandowski couldn't play due to being suspended. Fati was playing in his place. He is mainly a winger you know. Their opponent was a comfortable one of course and they still defeated Getafe in Camp Nou. But they could have scored more goals if they had Depay or Lewandowski.

Atletico Madrid have made a good signing by the way. It was for replacing Felix I assume and Depay was one of the best alternatives available. I hope to see him making a good contribution during the rest of the season.
I also wonder why Barcelona let Depay go when they don't have a striker (CF) apart from Lewandowski. Indeed, so far Depay has not gotten the main place in the team, but Barcelona should have kept him because of a shortage of strikers.

Barcelona has finally managed to maintain its positive trend without losing in the last 8 matches after losing to Real Madrid in El Clasico. Barcelona really did what they should have done, even if today they only scored 1 goal. I really regret Lewandowski's absence, but it has made it difficult for Barcelona to score more than 1 goal. But for whatever, the most important thing is that they win because the 3 points are really important to stay in first place.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
January 22, 2023, 09:14:00 PM

Barcelona team managed to win the first half thanks to pedri goal they dominated the first half and this outcome was expected, so far barcelona are without a doubt the strongest team in laliga right now and they are the huge favourite to win laliga if real madrid lose points today then it will be likely over.

I think that the fact they dominated and only managed to score one goal is usually a dangerous approach because there is the unwritten law in football which says if you don't score you will concede and if Barcelona keeps missing chances they risk a equalizer goal from Getafe,also the fact that they are dominating means that they can start underestimating their opponent and this is another dangerous approach.However I think that Barcelona will get the three points tonight in order to consolidate their lead in the La Liga and leave all the pressure to Real Madrid in tonight game.
But looking at the actual results, it's like this when they face an easier team and of course this isn't the first time, isn't it.
Seeing from any angle they dominate but of course for a team whose level is lower than them actually 1 point is very important so they continue to survive and survive to maximize the draw. Getafe's defense in this match was pretty good but they conceded 1 goal from Pedri which made it a bit of a waste.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
RILWAN

Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
January 22, 2023, 09:21:04 PM

Barcelona played an incredible football in this game and i am not surprise at their winning and infact i did not think twice before betting on them since I was confident that there will win the Match so taking Barcelona for straight winnings was easy for me to do.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
January 22, 2023, 09:23:40 PM

Barcelona are not having much difficulty now against Getafe. The score is still 1-0 maybe but they are way better than their opponent in game. I think Lewandowski's being suspended of a red card is also a factor that they don't score many goals. He is a big game changer for sure. But Barcelona don't need him much in this match to get a win anyway.

There is an hour left for Athletic Bilbao - Real Madrid to start. I think Real Madrid will win here but it won't be a huge win. I expect a win by one or two goals for Real Madrid. I guess that Athletic Bilbao wouldn't give up very easily.
Even they have no difficulty to win this match against a weaker side like Getafe but still they need to work on their attack because in every game they can't win after doing just one goal it's never been ideal situation for any big club specially while you are struggling and have to keep things in better position Robert Lewandowski suspension is surely having big impact on their performance and their attack as well which was completely not doing proper work in this match but thanks to Rodri goal in first half which give them full three points, and they are able to stay at the top of the league table.

Mostly feeling Deepay exit is also having impact on their attack, but look like this is not the case because they are still having very good strikers which can cover the absence of Lewandowski and can win the games for the Barcelona.

SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 658
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 22, 2023, 09:24:59 PM

Yes Real Madrid really need the match to keep the point gasp close with Barcelona, if the team want to fight for this laliga trophy for season because Barcelona is leading them with like six points now but if Real Madrid can able to win this match the point will just be three, which can also make them getting hope for  the laliga trophy.from match statistics I see that Real Madrid is playing well than athletico Bilbao, from  their ball possession and others things I may still say that Real Madrid have chance of winning this game.i am looking up to second half to see how  will the both teams will perform and see the end of the game.

Barcelona manage to won three point from Getafe by winning the game with 1-0 from first half, Barcelona did not perform well as I expected from them or is it because Lewandowski did not play that is why they did not score more goals? But it is was a good idea by have that three point that matter most.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
January 22, 2023, 09:34:50 PM

Barcelona are not having much difficulty now against Getafe. The score is still 1-0 maybe but they are way better than their opponent in game. I think Lewandowski's being suspended of a red card is also a factor that they don't score many goals. He is a big game changer for sure. But Barcelona don't need him much in this match to get a win anyway.
Barcelona only won the match with 1 goal, I assume it is not an easy match for Barcelona. You can say Barcelona won the match easily if they can score many goals. But in this match, they seem a bit difficult to score without Lewandowski. Also, they didn't make so many goal attempts as usual, they only made 4 shot on target during the match. It is very different when Lewandowski can play, they often make more than 10 shot on target. This simply prove that missing Lewandowski is a big thing for Barcelona.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kotwica666
Legendary

Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 22, 2023, 09:40:30 PM

I think it wasn't the right move for Barcelona to let go of Memphis Depay this easy. I didn't see any reason for them to give up on him as well. They needed a substitute striker in absence of Lewandowski in the end. Today can be a good example for that. Lewandowski couldn't play due to being suspended. Fati was playing in his place. He is mainly a winger you know. Their opponent was a comfortable one of course and they still defeated Getafe in Camp Nou. But they could have scored more goals if they had Depay or Lewandowski.

Atletico Madrid have made a good signing by the way. It was for replacing Felix I assume and Depay was one of the best alternatives available. I hope to see him making a good contribution during the rest of the season.
I also wonder why Barcelona let Depay go when they don't have a striker (CF) apart from Lewandowski. Indeed, so far Depay has not gotten the main place in the team, but Barcelona should have kept him because of a shortage of strikers.

Barcelona has finally managed to maintain its positive trend without losing in the last 8 matches after losing to Real Madrid in El Clasico. Barcelona really did what they should have done, even if today they only scored 1 goal. I really regret Lewandowski's absence, but it has made it difficult for Barcelona to score more than 1 goal. But for whatever, the most important thing is that they win because the 3 points are really important to stay in first place.
Barcelona finally managed to continue their winning streak. But I wanted them to score more goals, but they didn't. But Getafe played well, they also created some great chances.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

mendace

Activity: 462
Merit: 616

Pizza Maker 2023 | Bitcoinbeer.events

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2023, 09:44:05 PM

This match between Atletico Bilbao and Real Madrid seems to have come to an end with RM's advantage but Bilbao are playing a very good game and they just disallowed a goal.  Too bad I really thought it was good but it looks like it was Inaki Williams was offside.  In any case, it's not over yet.
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 22, 2023, 09:45:20 PM

Mostly feeling Deepay exit is also having impact on their attack, but look like this is not the case because they are still having very good strikers which can cover the absence of Lewandowski and can win the games for the Barcelona.
How could the back-up striker impact their current attack? it doesn't make sense.
They are still very strong with Depay or not because this is not holding anything back. Their striker is Lewandowski and he is unwavering in his position.
As for this match, as usual, domination destroys everything, even though it is indeed very difficult when the opponents you face always use 11 of their players to defend.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
kotwica666
Legendary

Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 22, 2023, 09:46:14 PM

Yes Real Madrid really need the match to keep the point gasp close with Barcelona, if the team want to fight for this laliga trophy for season because Barcelona is leading them with like six points now but if Real Madrid can able to win this match the point will just be three, which can also make them getting hope for  the laliga trophy.from match statistics I see that Real Madrid is playing well than athletico Bilbao, from  their ball possession and others things I may still say that Real Madrid have chance of winning this game.i am looking up to second half to see how  will the both teams will perform and see the end of the game.

Barcelona manage to won three point from Getafe by winning the game with 1-0 from first half, Barcelona did not perform well as I expected from them or is it because Lewandowski did not play that is why they did not score more goals? But it is was a good idea by have that three point that matter most.
The game is almost over. Real Madrid lead by 1 goal, Karim Benzema manages to score that goal. However, Real Madrid's form of play has deteriorated somewhat, unless they turn around, they will not do well this season.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Queentoshi

Merit: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2023, 09:49:41 PM

This match between Atletico Bilbao and Real Madrid seems to have come to an end with RM's advantage but Bilbao are playing a very good game and they just disallowed a goal.  Too bad I really thought it was good but it looks like it was Inaki Williams was offside.  In any case, it's not over yet.
That decision by the referee is to quickly rule out that goal as an offside looked too quick for me and hasty. It needed a better check. The player that was rumoured to be linked for a move out of Real Madrid has been very good today, I do not think that even if they was some truth to the rumour that the coach will want him out now because from his performance, the commentators in the game have said he will be the Man of the match and I agree. Real Madrid scores again to secure their lead and take away any possibility of  Atletico Bilbao equalising.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 22, 2023, 09:51:40 PM

Real Madrid are about to win the Athletic Bilbao game by 2-0 now. The relieving goal by Kroos came quite late in the game actually and it was really risky for Real Madrid. Because their opponent wasn't playing badly at the same time. Athletic Bilbao also had so many goal attempts but they were terrible about finding the target at the same time.

They couldn't make as big difficulties as Villarreal made for Real Madrid. This win will be really helpful for Real Madrid to play more focused in the La Liga after losing their previous game.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
January 22, 2023, 09:54:48 PM

The game is almost over. Real Madrid lead by 1 goal, Karim Benzema manages to score that goal. However, Real Madrid's form of play has deteriorated somewhat, unless they turn around, they will not do well this season.
Real Madrid already lead with 2 goals, Kroos scored 1 goal more in minute 90'. No doubt Real Madrid will win this match, they got 3 important points away today. I think it is a good sign that Real Madrid already turned to its good form again, Ancelotti finds a proper combination of 3 midfielders. Lately, they are decreasing a bit in performance because of missing Casemiro, it gives a significant impact. But now, Ancelotti seems to have no difficulty replacing the role of Casemiro with other midfielders. However, it is true that we still can see the difference.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 22, 2023, 10:16:08 PM

That decision by the referee is to quickly rule out that goal as an offside looked too quick for me and hasty. It needed a better check. The player that was rumoured to be linked for a move out of Real Madrid has been very good today, I do not think that even if they was some truth to the rumour that the coach will want him out now because from his performance, the commentators in the game have said he will be the Man of the match and I agree. Real Madrid scores again to secure their lead and take away any possibility of  Atletico Bilbao equalising.

Real Madrid going head to head with Barcelona
Lewandoski not around is a distraction for Barcelona scoring but he will be back sooner than expected
Real Madrid won today after a surprising comeback during mid week

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2023, 10:36:22 PM

Barcelona will ensure victory in this match. Because currently Barcelona is doing great performance which has to be praised. They have been able to beat teams like Real Madrid in a big way. I see great potential in La Liga as well.
Barcelona will need to get a win in La Liga to stay established as one of the club's strongholds, with a game against Getafe leading by just one goal enough to add points at the top of the table and still keep Barcelona in first place.

Pages: « 1 ... 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 [1858] 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 ... 3771 »
  Print  

Jump to: