Real Madrid - 82 (67.8%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 121

Pages: « 1 ... 3207 3208 3209 3210 3211 3212 3213 3214 3215 3216 3217 3218 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 [3257] 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 3267 3268 3269 3270 3271 3272 3273 3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3285 3286 3287 3288 3289 3290 3291 3292 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 ... 3847 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 430016 times)
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1188

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 08:30:49 PM

I don't expect Real Madrid to lose this match, they have to qualify for the final because I think the El Clasico final is much greater for the Spanish Super Cup title this season. Rudiger scored a goal which meant the temporary score had changed to 1-1, then Mendy doubled Real Madrid's lead to 2-1.

Real Madrid is the favorite team to win this match. I know Atletico Madrid has a chance to win, but Real Madrid is like playing at home even though this is not their home. Real Madrid fans in Arabia came to support their team, they filled every seat in every corner of the stadium. So I wouldn't expect Atletico Madrid to win this match.
The Madrid derby score is currently all squared, Real Madrid had always won the game Antonio Rudiger scored. I'm banking on them to also win this game. Antonio Griezmann with the equalizer so they could both leave the first half leveled up.

We can't judge who wins this way but how they keep possession and also tries to defend and attack will be the most likely to win the game.
The chances will not come till the game get to an end. Either of the players from the both sides would want that.
Barcelona will most definitely win the game tommorow, stop with all of the whining about.

Basically, Real Madrid really had difficulty beating Atletico Madrid in their last 2 matches. Real Madrid lost 3-1 and drew 1-1 in their previous two La Liga games, so this should be a tough game for them too. Of course, it is still difficult to determine who is the winner in this match, but so far Atletico Madrid has appeared impressive with several dangerous opportunities. Samuel Lino fired 2 shots which almost became goals, but so far his efforts have failed.

Currently, the odds offered for Atletico Madrid's win are very tempting, it's around @4.80, Real Madrid is the same at @3.10. One of the two will win this match within 90 minutes, meaning I'm not considering extra time. The score 2-2 hasn't changed, but Atletico Madrid was really dangerous in the second half.
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 546
Merit: 169

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 08:37:35 PM

In fact, Real Madrid had to trail 0-1 to Atletico Madrid through Mario Hermoso's header in the 7th minute. Maybe, this is a little surprising to most fans, but Atletico Madrid is a team that has always been a problem for Real Madrid so far. I know the match has just started and it's only about 15 minutes of the first half, meaning there's still plenty of time to see how the first half ends.

Diego Simeone's plan for this match was perfect, I mean he really wanted his team to get ahead and score first instead of letting Real Madrid take the lead. Of course, Real Madrid can still rise because they also fielded their best squad in this match. However, Atletico Madrid has a chance to win this match too.
The score is 2-1 at half time and there are still 15 minutes left, I think Real Madrid will win this match even though this opponent will be a little troublesome at Real Madrid's home.

It looks like this match will be more interesting because I want Real Madrid to win with pretty good odds of 2.05 I also hope Atletico Madrid doesn't get another goal back although I know in the second half anything can happen because both teams are very likely to win but the favorite is still Real Madrid.

Will this Spanish Super Cup final be another El Clasico match? Given that Barcelona are only up against Osasuna.
For Real Madrid to have found their way back into this game by scoring those two against athletico Madrid is a sign that Real Madrid can win this match, though the athletic club are causing so much havoc against the Real Madrid defenders causing them to run helter skelter but Real Madrid have shown some character here tonight despite twice in the first half they still pulled two back and levelled up the score line, i think they can still win this match if they mount more pressure on the athletic side and make them feel uncomfortable then they might get the winner before the 90th minutes elapse.

SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 686
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 08:44:27 PM

Athletico Madrid had the chance of winning this match when they took on the lead with the first goal in the early minutes of the game but Real Madrid kept on responding stalling every attempt by ATM in holding a lead on putting the scores  from 1:1 to  2:2 scores now.  It's no doubt an intensive game for both sides however in the advent of real Madrid taking a leading ahead in this game ATM wouldn't have the tenacity to catch up as Madrid had done with them twice.  I believe Madrid won't want to disappoint their fans as a home team and will want to make sure they by all means grab a win in this game.

Both teams are playing really well, but I agree with you that Atletico Madrid seems more likely to win. The reason is that right now, Atletico Madrid is the team that has the ball more and has the best chances to score. They're in control of the game. However, I still think Real Madrid can change the situation and end up winning. I have faith that Real Madrid won't let their fans down. So, I'm hoping for a win or at least a draw for Real Madrid. Despite Atletico Madrid doing well at the moment, I believe Real Madrid can turn things around and show their strength. Let's see if they can make great thing this night and make their supporters proud.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1023

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 08:45:09 PM

I can say that the Madrid derby has been enjoyable for the audience so far. The first half ended 2-2.
He started well in the second half.
If Ancelotti is brave and includes Arda Güler in the match, Real Madrid will win the match very easily.
Arda Güler, who stayed in the game for 60 minutes in Real Madrid's King's Cup match, left his mark on the match.
Real Madrid urgently needs a striker. The match is 2-2, yes, but the defenders are the ones who score the goals for Real.
It is necessary to pay attention to this situation.

Atletico Madrid just took the lead with an own goal by Rudiger and now leads 2-3. Really big result for Atletico Madrid due to only a couple of minutes left plus additional time. Things are looking bright for Atletico Madrid and i think they will now park the bus and just close this match as soon as possible.
Zanab247

Activity: 1218
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 08:45:47 PM

Quote from: rendravolt
Congratulations to anyone who bet on the result of over 3 goals because the Supercopa semi-final match between Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid in the first half ended in a 2-2 draw. I didn't expect that the two teams would score goals against each other and the numbers wouldn't be small either. Still wondering who will win in the second half and this will be an exciting match when neither team wants to give up.
I think Real Madrid still have the strength to make something good happen in the remaining 35 minutes because, their players is trying to use the extra minutes to ensure the game end up 3:2 for the favour of Real Madrid because if Atletico Madrid use the second half to take advantage of this game will give hope to other teams like Girona and Barcelona in their remaining games.

At least each team must be ahead by a difference of 2 goals in the second half because if they only lead by 1 goal there is still a possibility that the position will be equalized. It's quite difficult to guess who will qualify for the Supercopa final and I think whoever wins this match really deserves to be in the final regardless of how the result ends. Let's wait for the second half because the match is not over yet.
It was a surprised first half seen Atletico Madrid draw the first half 2:2 with Real Madrid but the second half will tell who will achieve the 3 points but Real Madrid still look like the team that will achieve the luck to achieve the victory.

baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1300

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 08:54:45 PM

In fact, Real Madrid had to trail 0-1 to Atletico Madrid through Mario Hermoso's header in the 7th minute. Maybe, this is a little surprising to most fans, but Atletico Madrid is a team that has always been a problem for Real Madrid so far. I know the match has just started and it's only about 15 minutes of the first half, meaning there's still plenty of time to see how the first half ends.

Diego Simeone's plan for this match was perfect, I mean he really wanted his team to get ahead and score first instead of letting Real Madrid take the lead. Of course, Real Madrid can still rise because they also fielded their best squad in this match. However, Atletico Madrid has a chance to win this match too.
The score is 2-1 at half time and there are still 15 minutes left, I think Real Madrid will win this match even though this opponent will be a little troublesome at Real Madrid's home.

It looks like this match will be more interesting because I want Real Madrid to win with pretty good odds of 2.05 I also hope Atletico Madrid doesn't get another goal back although I know in the second half anything can happen because both teams are very likely to win but the favorite is still Real Madrid.

Will this Spanish Super Cup final be another El Clasico match? Given that Barcelona are only up against Osasuna.

A couple of minutes to the end of the match and the score is still tied, only now 3-3, I think it's a great match, a real Madrid derby, they played about the same even if you look at the statistics. I wonder who will go through in the end, as I think both teams deserve it

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
GiftedMAN

Activity: 826
Merit: 553

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2024, 08:58:04 PM

I can say that the Madrid derby has been enjoyable for the audience so far. The first half ended 2-2.
If Ancelotti is brave and includes Arda Güler in the match, Real Madrid will win the match very easily.
Arda Güler, who stayed in the game for 60 minutes in Real Madrid's King's Cup match, left his mark on the match.
Real Madrid urgently needs a striker. The match is 2-2, yes, but the defenders are the ones who score the goals for Real.

Atletico Madrid just took the lead with an own goal by Rudiger and now leads 2-3. Really big result for Atletico Madrid due to only a couple of minutes left plus additional time. Things are looking bright for Atletico Madrid and i think they will now park the bus and just close this match as soon as possible.

Edit: Dani Carvajal brought Real Madrid back to the game in the 86th minutes so the score line has been leveled back to 3:3, looking at the pressure been given to ATM right now I think Real Madrid may win the game if ATM defenders fails to hold them down before the final whistle will be blown. It's been a good game between the two big teams and being a derby match ATM has really improved in their performance because Real Madrid has always dominated them but tonight if the game ends in a 3:3 draw it's a good score for ATM.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Richbased

Activity: 322
Merit: 176

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2024, 09:09:52 PM

Edit: Dani Carvajal brought Real Madrid back to the game in the 86th minutes so the score line has been leveled back to 3:3, looking at the pressure been given to ATM right now I think Real Madrid may win the game if ATM defenders fails to hold them down before the final whistle will be blown. It's been a good game between the two big teams and being a derby match ATM has really improved in their performance because Real Madrid has always dominated them but tonight if the game ends in a 3:3 draw it's a good score for ATM.

It was really a tensed match between the both clubs in this 6 goals thriller as Real Madrid tried all their possible best to win this game in full time but unfortunately they were unable to win Atletico Madrid who were also determined not to lose out in this game so after full time score of 3:3, the both teams have proceeded to the extra time and we look forward to see who will seal the win in this match at last as there will actually be a winner of tonight's game.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1106

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 09:28:18 PM

The score is still the same (Real Madrid 3 vs 3 Atletico Madrid). The first extra time is over, there is no change in the score. If there is no more goal in the second extra time, we will have a penalty shootout. However, I'm still optimistic that Real Madrid will score another goal in the next extra time. They are very dominating the match, there are 20 shot attempts. But they must need to be calmer to succeed in scoring goals.

Well, if the winner must determine by a penalty shootout, I think Real Madrid is still superior. They have better players to be the penalty kickers. Real Madrid players are also more experienced in the crucial time like this. We must remember that Real Madrid often win the match in injury time or penalty shootout.

Sim_card

Activity: 462
Merit: 414

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2024, 10:06:48 PM

The score is still the same (Real Madrid 3 vs 3 Atletico Madrid). The first extra time is over, there is no change in the score. If there is no more goal in the second extra time, we will have a penalty shootout. However, I'm still optimistic that Real Madrid will score another goal in the next extra time. They are very dominating the match, there are 20 shot attempts. But they must need to be calmer to succeed in scoring goals.

Well, if the winner must determine by a penalty shootout, I think Real Madrid is still superior. They have better players to be the penalty kickers. Real Madrid players are also more experienced in the crucial time like this. We must remember that Real Madrid often win the match in injury time or penalty shootout
The game is over and Real Madrid won 5-3. Two goals was scored under 7 minutes which was within 115mins-122mins. Athletico goalie was the cause of the last goal as he went down to Real Madrid box to see if he can be lucky to score or assist in a goal, but unfortunately he was not smart enough, as Joselu was fast enough to give Diaz Brahim a through pass, in which Oblak was in front running towards the ball but Diaz had the intention of making gest of Oblak, and he ran with speed passed him, and got the ball which Diaz played into an empty net. The 4th goal was an own goal and Joselu claimed the celebration. The match that was tough enough to the extra time, finally finished with 2 goals ahead of ATH. The winner between Barca and Osasuna will meet Real Madrid in the finals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ndabagi01

Activity: 602
Merit: 288

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 10:23:21 PM

It was really a tensed match between the both clubs in this 6 goals thriller as Real Madrid tried all their possible best to win this game in full time but unfortunately they were unable to win Atletico Madrid who were also determined not to lose out in this game so after full time score of 3:3, the both teams have proceeded to the extra time and we look forward to see who will seal the win in this match at last as there will actually be a winner of tonight's game.

The match ended in Real Madrid's favour, and it was a very tense match to watch tonight. The two teams were in top form, scoring six goals in total in the match's full-time score, with each team scoring three goals. Real Madrid were fortunate to have scored two goals early in the extra minute and were able to keep Atletico Madrid from equalising until the final minutes. Unfortunately for Atletico Madrid, but they gave it their all in today's game and deserve to be acknowledged for their efforts.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2024, 10:25:15 PM

The game is over and Real Madrid won 5-3. 

Just as the quote, make sure to win Real Madrid in 90 minutes, or give up doing so!!!.A big win for the galaciticos against their nnoisy neighbiors, and now they wait for either Barcelona or Osasuna  in the super cup final!!!

DO YOU THINK ANCELOTTI MEN CAN EDGE IT?

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2024, 10:31:18 PM

The game is over and Real Madrid won 5-3. Two goals was scored under 7 minutes which was within 115mins-122mins,

Atletico Madrid started the goal fiesta since the first minutes of the game, then they were surprised by Real Madrid two goals before they get the draw then take the lead again but only for few minutes then another draw.
Atletico Madrid ruined its chance to beat Real Madrid and they are out of the final game..

The match that was tough enough to the extra time, finally finished with 2 goals ahead of ATH. The winner between Barca and Osasuna will meet Real Madrid in the finals.
The winner in that match will be Barcelona most likely and they will join Real Madrid in the final game. I am aware that Barcelona is weaker than previous year but I still think they are favourite in their match against Osasuna.

Docnaster

Activity: 1638
Merit: 576

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 10:32:11 PM

Just as the quote, make sure to win Real Madrid in 90 minutes, or give up doing so!!!.A big win for the galaciticos against their nnoisy neighbiors, and now they wait for either Barcelona or Osasuna  in the super cup final!!!

Real Madrid have once again proven that they're just the best Spanish club this season and I'm very happy they won the game in the extra time of play. Atletico Madrid proved to be a worthy opponent tonight by putting up a good fight against Real Madrid but unfortunately for them, they were facing a Real Madrid side that was on their prime.

One thing about Real Madrid this season is that they're making sure that they reach the final of each club competition they're involved in and if they should continue with their current performance, Real Madrid I think will finish this season with a least two trophies.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1157

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 10:43:40 PM

Real Madrid have once again proven that they're just the best Spanish club this season and I'm very happy they won the game in the extra time of play. Atletico Madrid proved to be a worthy opponent tonight by putting up a good fight against Real Madrid but unfortunately for them, they were facing a Real Madrid side that was on their prime.

One thing about Real Madrid this season is that they're making sure that they reach the final of each club competition they're involved in and if they should continue with their current performance, Real Madrid I think will finish this season with a least two trophies.

it would be extraordinary if Real Madrid could win two trophies this season. The victory against Atletico Madrid put Real Madrid at the top of the standings with 48 points, which is the same number of points as Girona. Real Madrid achieved their best performance of the season. This is the first time that Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid have each scored 3+ goals in one match in all competitions since April 1990 (3-3 at the Vicente Calderon in LaLiga). final and will wait for the winner of the Barcelona vs Osasuna match. The final party is planned to be held on Sunday (14/1).

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
arimamib

Activity: 1792
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2024, 10:44:02 PM

It seems Real Madrid is a really strong balanced team. Despite having injuries, they has been showcasing their dominance this season, and their victory in the recent game, especially in extra time, emphasizes their resilience and quality. Facing a strong opponent like Atletico Madrid and coming out on top in a tough battle speaks volumes about the team's determination and skill.

I dont think anyone can stop them in La Liga this season considering other teams have their own struglling issues. Real Madrid's consistent presence in the latter stages of club competitions is a testament to their overall strength and depth. If they maintain their current level of performance, it's plausible to believe that they have a strong chance of securing multiple trophies this season. Ancelotti's strategic approach and the players' collective efforts seem to be paying off that creates an optimistic outlook for Real Madrid fans.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bbigtart

Activity: 420
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 10:51:59 PM

The match was very tight, this match almost ended in a penalty shootout but Carlo Ancelotti was very clever in making substitutions so he was able to change the course of the match. It is natural for Real Madrid to extend Ancelotti's contract because he is very good at creating surprises at the end of matches.

I think Real Madrid's game changed when Brahim Diaz came in. His playing style is similar to Isco when he was in his prime, and of course my players, Fede and Bellingham, their defense was up and down and the duels were okay, especially. As for Rudiger and Carvajal were very good, especially Rudiger's key passes and defense were very good in this match, and Carvajal was a pure miracle of miracles. For me, the Real Madrid players whose performance is below are Nacho and Kepa. Overall, Real Madrid's game tonight was extraordinary and they deserved to win this match with a score of 5-3.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Jaycoinz

Activity: 336
Merit: 170

God is All

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2024, 10:56:36 PM

It seems Real Madrid is a really strong balanced team. Despite having injuries, they has been showcasing their dominance this season, and their victory in the recent game, especially in extra time, emphasizes their resilience and quality. Facing a strong opponent like Atletico Madrid and coming out on top in a tough battle speaks volumes about the team's determination and skill.

I dont think anyone can stop them in La Liga this season considering other teams have their own struglling issues. Real Madrid's consistent presence in the latter stages of club competitions is a testament to their overall strength and depth. If they maintain their current level of performance, it's plausible to believe that they have a strong chance of securing multiple trophies this season. Ancelotti's strategic approach and the players' collective efforts seem to be paying off that creates an optimistic outlook for Real Madrid fans.
Ancelotti and his boys are really playing and putting all efforts in their game. I guess this season might be a good one for them and I agree with you, they do tend to stand out from the other teams in the La liga Santander most especially their arch rivals Barcelona. With the season is going for them I see them winning the champions league and even the la Liga although it's still early but with the showdown I watch this night with their game with against athletic Madrid it's okay to say real Madrid are building back that their winning drive that has helped them win lots of league titles.

Leviathan.007

Activity: 1610
Merit: 722

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2024, 11:36:30 PM

I don't expect Real Madrid to lose this match, they have to qualify for the final because I think the El Clasico final is much greater for the Spanish Super Cup title this season. Rudiger scored a goal which meant the temporary score had changed to 1-1, then Mendy doubled Real Madrid's lead to 2-1.

Real Madrid is the favorite team to win this match. I know Atletico Madrid has a chance to win, but Real Madrid is like playing at home even though this is not their home. Real Madrid fans in Arabia came to support their team, they filled every seat in every corner of the stadium. So I wouldn't expect Atletico Madrid to win this match.
The Madrid derby score is currently all squared, Real Madrid had always won the game Antonio Rudiger scored. I'm banking on them to also win this game. Antonio Griezmann with the equalizer so they could both leave the first half leveled up.

We can't judge who wins this way but how they keep possession and also tries to defend and attack will be the most likely to win the game.
The chances will not come till the game get to an end. Either of the players from the both sides would want that.
Barcelona will most definitely win the game tommorow, stop with all of the whining about.

Basically, Real Madrid really had difficulty beating Atletico Madrid in their last 2 matches. Real Madrid lost 3-1 and drew 1-1 in their previous two La Liga games, so this should be a tough game for them too. Of course, it is still difficult to determine who is the winner in this match, but so far Atletico Madrid has appeared impressive with several dangerous opportunities. Samuel Lino fired 2 shots which almost became goals, but so far his efforts have failed.

Currently, the odds offered for Atletico Madrid's win are very tempting, it's around @4.80, Real Madrid is the same at @3.10. One of the two will win this match within 90 minutes, meaning I'm not considering extra time. The score 2-2 hasn't changed, but Atletico Madrid was really dangerous in the second half.

Talking about this match but we can't forget about the good news about the player of Real Madrid, Éder Militão.
Éder Militão, was injured in the first weeks of the season and he couldn't help the team as we were expecting from him, but now it seems Éder Militão is finishing his recovery and he will be able to play for Real Madrid soon.
But, still, I don't think if Ancelotti will take the risk of using this player in the next few days.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 11:40:44 PM

Just as the quote, make sure to win Real Madrid in 90 minutes, or give up doing so!!!.A big win for the galaciticos against their nnoisy neighbiors, and now they wait for either Barcelona or Osasuna  in the super cup final!!!

it would be extraordinary if Real Madrid could win two trophies this season. The victory against Atletico Madrid put Real Madrid at the top of the standings with 48 points, which is the same number of points as Girona. Real Madrid achieved their best performance of the season. This is the first time that Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid have each scored 3+ goals in one match in all competitions since April 1990 (3-3 at the Vicente Calderon in LaLiga). final and will wait for the winner of the Barcelona vs Osasuna match. The final party is planned to be held on Sunday (14/1).

That's amazing performances from both of clubs. Atletico was leading the game but real madrid was able equalizing it shortly after the goal from atletico madrid. Carvajal has become the MVP in this game and he has been helping real madrid to block so many chances owned by atletico madrid.
Real madrid may be winning the game with more goal if rudiger was not making blunder by creating own goal that helped atletico madrid to add more goal to be 3 goals. Glad to see that real madrid was increasing the pressure during the additional time.

Brahim diaz and atletico madrid's own goal has been destroying the dream of atletico madrid to get one trophy and real madrid will be facing barcelona in the final. I hope madrid will not be showing boring game like the el classico in the la liga.
It was so pathetic to see that el classico played like it was not elclassico. The game was very boring in the la liga and barcelona shall not play defensively against real madrid or it will be losing it.
The winner will be getting the trophy this season and it was a chance for real madrid to get the trophy again after the last one a few months ago.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 3207 3208 3209 3210 3211 3212 3213 3214 3215 3216 3217 3218 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 [3257] 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 3267 3268 3269 3270 3271 3272 3273 3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3285 3286 3287 3288 3289 3290 3291 3292 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 ... 3847 »
  Print  

Jump to: