Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:26:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:53:11 AM

Token sale STEO will start from 1st October and it will last for a month? What will be the token price for STEO? Will there be any bonus available for early investors?

Price per token will be 0.25 USD with a minimum investment of 50 USD. Softcap are 100.000 USD, hardcap 1.750.000 USD. All information according to an admin in their Telegram group.

.25 USD seem like a good price, the team should ensure they implement strategies that will help keep the value of the token, they can probably implement token burning of the buy back policy. investors would really want to get positive returns for their investment

The price seems fair along with the minimum investment. They are giving everyone a chance of getting their share of the tokens.

Yes, I agree with you. The team is interested in having every one invest in the project. Am pleased with the minimum amount of $50 which is quite handy even for a first time investor. I personally believe that the tokensales would be a huge success as there's a high tendency for the softcap to be exceeded.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 12:53:55 PM

Funding on Dreamr app seems to be quite different from what we see as ICO, IEO or other crowd funding. You have to share same dreams with the creator.
I think Dreamr would make social media mean much more than just a fun app, it’s also an app for Jobs.

From every indication, its clear that the dreamr project is more than a social media, in fact its a combination of social media, freelance and crowd funding project. I'm yet to get a full grasp of how the project would be bringing these various modalities in place, am just excited that the project is loaded with great potentials and would be of immense benefit to several people.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:52:01 PM

I don't think money will be given to just anyone who joines the platform. There must be some very strict norms, rules. Remember they are selling tokens using STEO, and everything will be properly tracked.

Yes there must be some rules for funds because you cannot give money to everyone who joins the platform that could create loot on the platform . But remember they have kyc rules so what are the criteria and eligibility to get funds we will get to know it soon.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 03:23:38 PM

I don't think money will be given to just anyone who joines the platform. There must be some very strict norms, rules. Remember they are selling tokens using STEO, and everything will be properly tracked.

Yes there must be some rules for funds because you cannot give money to everyone who joins the platform that could create loot on the platform . But remember they have kyc rules so what are the criteria and eligibility to get funds we will get to know it soon.

I think that too like other social media or platform you must have the criteria or required standard before you will get or earn something on their platform and this is not easy to get by anyone.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 04:01:59 PM

Funding on Dreamr app seems to be quite different from what we see as ICO, IEO or other crowd funding. You have to share same dreams with the creator.
I think Dreamr would make social media mean much more than just a fun app, it’s also an app for Jobs.

From every indication, its clear that the dreamr project is more than a social media, in fact its a combination of social media, freelance and crowd funding project. I'm yet to get a full grasp of how the project would be bringing these various modalities in place, am just excited that the project is loaded with great potentials and would be of immense benefit to several people.

The feature to hire a freelance is awesome. The freelance could be anyone who could offer a service to the development or promotion of  a Dreamr user idea. DRMR tokens also makes it easier for payments in seconds on Dreamr App. So you don’t have to wait for a long time, or bank verification processes. That lovely.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 04:05:19 PM

DREAMR wants to encourage dream actualization by this i mean they want each user to dream and pursue their dream the required fund can be cared for by their network of like minded individuals

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 05:32:34 PM

DREAMR wants to encourage dream actualization by this i mean they want each user to dream and pursue their dream the required fund can be cared for by their network of like minded individuals

That's a great initiative dreamr has started, the users who never get a single chance to prove themselves now have a back support but still I have a question suppose someone's dream didn't come to reality even after fund provided by the platform  then what would be the next step by the platform Huh?  Huh
Dreamr Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 07:03:27 PM

Seriously, the whole concept looks like a mess to me. Why an earth would you combine funding and social networking. I am seeing beggars panhandling and spamming when i think about it.

Hello. Dreamr is a social networking platform at its core, with the purpose of giving people the practical and methodical steps to pursue their dreams. Starting with declaring their dream, and making like-minded connections to form a real community.

Everything else we build is designed to overcome roadblocks people commonly face on the path to dream achievement, and funding for projects and extra income for other dreams are the big financial hurdles.

To avoid the issues you described, crowdfunding only unlocks after a user grows their network to a certain size and achieves a positive reputation score. Crowdfunding is not a requirement of any dream, only at the user's option if they meet the criteria.

Right now crowdfunding is difficult because the platform is separate from where you'll need to build an audience. We expect campaigns on the dreamr platform to have a much higher success rate.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 07:04:38 PM

Dreamr today retweeted Dalai Lama's tweet, I liked it and hence sharing here as well

https://twitter.com/DalaiLama/status/1175341921402671105?s=19

Imagine the world working together as one single family, then no dream will be impossible Smiley
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 07:11:36 PM

Did dreamr reached out to the private investors to secure big funding?
Also I have seen the post from Dreamr team that US citizens also can buy dreamr tokens. From where they can buy tokens if they can't participate in the STEO at IDC?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 07:14:32 PM

Also I have seen the post from Dreamr team that US citizens also can buy dreamr tokens. From where they can buy tokens if they can't participate in the STEO at IDC?

Where is the news of them going to ask private investors for funding. I checked their twitter yesterday and no news like that. Was it officially announced?
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 07:56:41 PM

Where is the news of them going to ask private investors for funding. I checked their twitter yesterday and no news like that. Was it officially announced?

No, I am not seeing any news. I just asked if they did in past or have any plans to get big funding from big investors. I have seen last month they got some funds. But not seen anything after that.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 08:03:02 PM

It is good to see that you have advantages over facebook and other social media as presented on your comparison table.
However, as everybody knows, adoption is the major struggle of a new platform.
How are you going to tackle this major obstacle and let users install your app and use it actively?

Hi thanks for your thoughtful question. We have a 3 prong approach to this.

1) We created our token, DRMR, so we could reward and incentivize active use with ownership of Dreamr and platform benefits associated with being a token holder.

2) We have developed a vast network of influencers over the years, and when the app launches we will drive a lot of traffic through these infleuncers declaring their dreams and guiding their audiences to check out dreamr.

3) We will make users dreams come true, and document these experiences in dreamr original content. Demonstrating the platform's value and giving back to our community will be a powerful marketing tool.

Additionally, to unlock our financial tools users must grow their network and develop a positive reputation score, measured in GDP, we believe this will incentivize people to onboard their friends/supporters from current social platforms if available.

You did well with breakdown of these stages. I'm keen to know the type of influences the team on boarded. Are we talking about crypto influencers or traditional social media influencers?

I'd prefer one over the other for your project.

Traditional social media influencers. We love blockchain, tokenization, and the ethos of the crypto community - but the dreamr platform is for everyone. We are creating the DRMR token to reward our most active community members with micro-ownership in the platform.

By micro-ownership, do you mean like a certain percentage of the brand will be give to loyalists?, if your answer is yes, like how many percentage are we looking at?, something that i once asked is how do you ensure that funds are given to the right individuals with the right intention and not just another wannabe scammer that tends to scam the community?

Great! This is will encourage people to stay active. But it's mentioned that active member will get micro-membership, what benefits that will be giving? Any kind of special bonus?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 08:46:04 PM

I dont think it will be news until they get funding from them. We have to wait for that announcement. However it is very good know that private funding is on its way.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 08:50:01 PM

Seriously, the whole concept looks like a mess to me. Why an earth would you combine funding and social networking. I am seeing beggars panhandling and spamming when i think about it.

Why do you think so? I am thinking other way around. Social networking sites gives much more freedom in discussing anything to maximum possible extent which in turn will provide much better opportunities for getting funding for the ideas.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 09:03:36 PM

DRMR has an awesome use case. I think the price of its tokens would appreciate when the more people use the app to develop project dreams. It’s an app that is compatible with other Ethereum dApps. It has an in-built wallet and users could easily send cryptocurrencies to friends on the app or for payments for services.

Well, that's the point, if they can implement all they stated on their whitepaper judiciously, they will surely raise the needed community, people love things that has to do with crowdfunding and social networking, so they have the concept, what remains is for them to build on that concept by laying down solid foundations that will stand the test of time
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 09:53:23 PM

That’s right. DRMR tokens looks like a Security token. It’s registered in the US and that makes anyone holding DRMR tokens an investor bound to receive a percentage profit monthly from Dreamr.
Can DRMR tokens be used for transactions on Dreamr platform?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 10:01:22 PM

It’s challenging to build a blockchain platform that solves worlds issues today. Finding the right tools, investors, legal advisoers and developers seems to be a difficult job. Dreamr platform would be an absolute solution to these issues.
Dreamr is welcome to the Ethereum community. Hopefully, your platform gets launched early to launch my project.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 02:21:59 AM

DRMR has an awesome use case. I think the price of its tokens would appreciate when the more people use the app to develop project dreams. It’s an app that is compatible with other Ethereum dApps. It has an in-built wallet and users could easily send cryptocurrencies to friends on the app or for payments for services.

Well, that's the point, if they can implement all they stated on their whitepaper judiciously, they will surely raise the needed community, people love things that has to do with crowdfunding and social networking, so they have the concept, what remains is for them to build on that concept by laying down solid foundations that will stand the test of time

I agree with you, the major challenge we have, when it comes to several cryptocurrency projects is implementation. In most cases, there's a far cry between what is embedded on the whitepaper and what is evident in the market. I do hope that the dreamr project sticks to her whitepaper for best result.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 02:38:45 AM

I personally haven't come across any news on private investors funding and it wasn't announced in the telegram group neither was it stipulated in the website. The only information as regards the investors funding is the tokensales to be conducted in IDCM exchange starting on the 1st of October.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: