Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:42:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 06:09:24 AM

DRMR has an awesome use case. I think the price of its tokens would appreciate when the more people use the app to develop project dreams. It’s an app that is compatible with other Ethereum dApps. It has an in-built wallet and users could easily send cryptocurrencies to friends on the app or for payments for services.

They have a very beautiful plan for dreamers and users of the platform. One that's going to bring in a large number of crowd into the platform.

However I've not read anywhere the plans they have for investors who are going to fund the dreamers. Is dreamer depending solely on the utility of the tokens?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 06:30:16 AM

Seriously, the whole concept looks like a mess to me. Why an earth would you combine funding and social networking. I am seeing beggars panhandling and spamming when i think about it.

I think you are not getting the whole concept of Dreamr. Dreamr is the social side of Gofundme. If you ever done an internet based fund raising activities you'll agree that most of this social networks do not bring in the social and interactive side that dreamr is working really hard to bring in.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 09:33:34 AM

DRMR has an awesome use case. I think the price of its tokens would appreciate when the more people use the app to develop project dreams. It’s an app that is compatible with other Ethereum dApps. It has an in-built wallet and users could easily send cryptocurrencies to friends on the app or for payments for services.

They have a very beautiful plan for dreamers and users of the platform. One that's going to bring in a large number of crowd into the platform.

However I've not read anywhere the plans they have for investors who are going to fund the dreamers. Is dreamer depending solely on the utility of the tokens?

I think the platform is open to everyone: Investors, developers, CMS, web developers, supporting community and anyone with an idea/dream. You sign up on the platform and declare your dreams and aspirations. The platform would link you up with people with similar dreams or willing to help you. It seems easy to me.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 09:39:10 AM

Dreamr app development is growing at a fast pace. I heard Dreamr app would be fully launched soon on iOS and Android platforms. Soon we can use the app from our mobile phone where ever we are. I think it’s going to be a creative app for these companies.

There's no doubt that the dreamr project would be releasing an amazing app for the dreamr project, I guess the app would serve as the major interface for interactions between users of the dreamr platform. I do hope that both the android and ios version would be available immediately for user's.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 10:04:45 AM

I think the platform is open to everyone: Investors, developers, CMS, web developers, supporting community and anyone with an idea/dream. You sign up on the platform and declare your dreams and aspirations. The platform would link you up with people with similar dreams or willing to help you. It seems easy to me.

I once read that the dreamr platform also provides an opportunity to freelancers to earn while carrying out tasks for users of the platform. This simply implies that the Web developers, designers and other creative individuals can secure clients and earn from the platform.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 10:16:44 AM

Seriously, the whole concept looks like a mess to me. Why an earth would you combine funding and social networking. I am seeing beggars panhandling and spamming when i think about it.

I think you are not getting the whole concept of Dreamr. Dreamr is the social side of Gofundme. If you ever done an internet based fund raising activities you'll agree that most of this social networks do not bring in the social and interactive side that dreamr is working really hard to bring in.

Dreamr is actually bringing together several features into the dreamr project. Though the most pronounced feature relates to the dream weaving which is bringing together different persons who share same dream, but the project also helps people to earn and provide various incentives for users of the platform. I believe this project would have a massive following upon its launch as its important to everyone irrespective of race or class.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:46:48 AM

Dreamr app development is growing at a fast pace. I heard Dreamr app would be fully launched soon on iOS and Android platforms. Soon we can use the app from our mobile phone where ever we are. I think it’s going to be a creative app for these companies.

There's no doubt that the dreamr project would be releasing an amazing app for the dreamr project, I guess the app would serve as the major interface for interactions between users of the dreamr platform. I do hope that both the android and ios version would be available immediately for user's.

No doubt concept of dreamr is very unique and innovative, even I'm also waiting for the app to launch to achieve what I want just through a mobile application.  Cool
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 01:21:56 PM

The concept is no doubt a good one but i do want to know how they intend to raise the needed fund, will it be like a group thing whereby individuals with specific interest will come together and get the needed fund or will it like be like a case whereby its everyone for themselves in terms of funding and the one with the best idea gets the price or what?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:15:56 PM

I see this as an ecosystem. Dreamr app would be filled with people with different interests. Some with ideas, investing funds, skills and supporting ideas. Everyone on Dreamr platform would have a role to play. I’m pretty sure it’s goig to be the best place to find a good project to invest in.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Leo1190

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:16:47 PM

The concept is no doubt a good one but i do want to know how they intend to raise the needed fund, will it be like a group thing whereby individuals with specific interest will come together and get the needed fund or will it like be like a case whereby its everyone for themselves in terms of funding and the one with the best idea gets the price or what?
Platform  is providing facility of crowdfunding through which users can raise money or funds for their project expenses, about rewards I have no idea but yes users will be given incentives based on the number of connections they have by sharing their dreams.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:55:39 PM

Is this really going to be mobile App? If they have it in their roadmap, I would choose to go for Android phones. In that way, dreams can be posted as it is and on the spot.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 07:58:11 PM

Dreamr project has a feature of assisting users of the platform with crowd funding which is bore out of the desire to help a dreamr achieve his dreams. Users of the platform are expected to be duly registered and complete their kyc. Secondly, the crowd funding opportunity would be tied to some modalities to ensure that users don't abuse the system.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 08:00:48 PM

You seem not to understand my point exactly. I meant do investors who are going to fund the dreams of Participants be given a return on their investment?

This type of investors is different from those that bought the tokens at tokensales stage?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 08:04:06 PM

Android apps typically gets released first. Ios do experience delays due to IOS platform security and verification. Which ever way the table turns I do love to be among the very early users.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 08:25:25 PM

Android apps typically gets released first. Ios do experience delays due to IOS platform security and verification. Which ever way the table turns I do love to be among the very early users.

I agree with you as it relates to your opinion on apps in android platform, its agreeable that android has a greater number of users as compared to ios. I would suggest that the project makes substantial effort to give equality between both the ios and the android platform.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 08:40:18 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2019, 12:45:15 AM by Mrcharles

Is this really going to be mobile App? If they have it in their roadmap, I would choose to go for Android phones. In that way, dreams can be posted as it is and on the spot.

It's great to know that the dreamr platform can be accessed right from an app. I believe the app has all the functions, features and modalities to ensure that the users are satisfied. I read on the website that registration could be done now and those who register early would secure their username and as such it could be used when the platform is fully functional.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 09:01:14 PM

I don't think so, in my quest around the crypto world, projects most likely go for iOS first as many believe that users of iOS mobile devices have the financial means of investing more than users of android but looking at it the other way, android users are more in terms of numbers than those of iOS, so its necessary that both platforms be made available for users
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 12:23:30 AM

I hope they can release Android and iOS at the same time so that two different users can try to use their app. Then Android users and iOS user can be one of the early access users in their app and its better to have more user in different OS.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 03:42:45 AM

I just comfirmed from the Dreamr team. Both apps would be available for the android and iOS users. It’s going to be fun and everyone can use it. Users can sign up on Dreamr.app and pick a special username in time.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Leo1190

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:27:57 AM

I just comfirmed from the Dreamr team. Both apps would be available for the android and iOS users. It’s going to be fun and everyone can use it. Users can sign up on Dreamr.app and pick a special username in time.

Yes Dreamr platform is available for both ios and Android phone users it was in their whitepaper also. But yes that's I didn't know that  we can use special username. Isn't it fancy.  Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: