Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:34:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:42:03 AM

It's awesome to know that the much anticipated STEO of the dreamr tokens would commence today at IDCM exchange. I believe we are all ready to take advantage of this revolutionary project and join in bringing greater joy to the future generations as the liberty to dream big would be restored to the human race.

Yeah, does anyone have the link which will take /redirect to dreamr STEO site? I mean I don't want to keep searching at IDCM exchange site to find them dreamr STEO page

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 03:45:38 AM

I have to agree with the team. This is a great project for Dreams. I like to call users on Dreamr app, entrepreneurs on blockchain.
I’ll like to use the app myself  I heard Dreamr app would be available on iOS and Android devices before the year runs out.

I have not checked the mobile app launch dates for Dreamr, but I do agree that they should launch mobile apps as early as possible. People love to use mobile that desktop sites now a days.
BTW best luck for Dreamr team for STEO.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 05:41:06 AM

It's awesome to know that the much anticipated STEO of the dreamr tokens would commence today at IDCM exchange. I believe we are all ready to take advantage of this revolutionary project and join in bringing greater joy to the future generations as the liberty to dream big would be restored to the human race.

Yeah, does anyone have the link which will take /redirect to dreamr STEO site? I mean I don't want to keep searching at IDCM exchange site to find them dreamr STEO page
You can use the link below to locate the dreamr tokensales page. You would need to declare you're not a US citizen and the website would request for your name and email address to continue the process. The website address is -
https://www.dreamr.app/token-sale/
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 05:46:55 AM

It’s a great day and we’ve got just a few hours to the start of Dreamr STEO. The first STEO ever. This time it’s on IDCM.io having the idea. I think this would bring in a good volume to the exchange too.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 05:47:15 AM

The direct website to the STEO on IDCM is https://m.idcm.io/coinsale

The tokensales would run from today being the 1st of October to the 31st of October. The minimum purchase is 50$ and the value of the tokens is 0.25$. The dreamr token would be listed on IDCM exchange after the tokensales.

Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 05:55:56 AM

Dreamr app is about dreaming big. Today makes the start for its token offering on IDCM.io. I guess a lot of dreamers would queue up to get DRMR tokens at a discount on IDCM.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 05:56:46 AM

It’s a great day and we’ve got just a few hours to the start of Dreamr STEO. The first STEO ever. This time it’s on IDCM.io having the idea. I think this would bring in a good volume to the exchange too.

It's indeed few hours to the STEO, the tokensales is expected to start by 8:00, I hope we are ready to make history as this is the first STEO  to be held on the exchange. The tokensales promises to be worth every penny as there's a huge possibility for the value of the tokens to increase beyond the STEO price after the tokensales.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:44:09 AM

I like projects with a transparent team and focused idea. I think Dreamr would do quite well in changing the way new firms take their first start in crypto or launch their first blockchain powered decentralized app. I think it’s a good investment of finance and time to build a project with awesome use.

I've personally found the dreamr project to be transparent. The team, most especially the ceo has been down to earth, ensuring that the community are carried along. This has led to the greater support of the project which is evident today. Transparency is key in the cryptocurrency space.

I agree with you guys, however I would like to see CEO or top team members talk to public, arrange conference or public meet or AMA session. It would be great experience to discuss with CEO.

It's a good suggestion to have a conference or AMA with the team of dreamr project. I would advise that the team considers organising one to give the community an opportunity to have an interactive session with the team and ceo. We need to know what is on ground and the future plans of the project and how the team intends to achieve her goals and targets.

Yea, AMA's is a way of boosting the confidence of the community, it's something that every brand that means business should do, it helps a lot in clarifying gray areas that may be departmental to the brand and strengthens the communication gap between the team and the investors, so i expect dreamr to take full advantage of such as a means of communication

A lot of project fail to make this a continuous event during the growth of their platform and have allowed Fud and wrong information spread like wildfire without control.

AMA is not a one off thing. It's a continuous process that shows project presence in the groups.

We would be open to an AMA. We are also available to answer questions from the community any time in our Telegram chat.

Come ask us anything! https://t.me/dreamrapp

The DRMR Token sale on IDCM is live in less than 1 hour! https://www.idcm.io/coinsale/detail?ID=pjru8wJ99k-RTreZBQa9Ag

This is nice and a good thing to note, communication is of utmost importance and helps in the preserving of a quality community, build bonds and drive the required individuals into the brand, not just anyone, i will also suggest that this be done on periodic basis and not just a one time thing, the cryptocurrency industry is filled with FUD and AMA helps in dealing with such
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 12:57:44 PM

The dreamer project will start up various events and initiatives within the world. The interesting part of this is the fact that it doesn't restrict itself to the blockchain. In fact it's going to bring people from traditional background into the blockchain.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:59:37 PM

I like projects with a transparent team and focused idea. I think Dreamr would do quite well in changing the way new firms take their first start in crypto or launch their first blockchain powered decentralized app. I think it’s a good investment of finance and time to build a project with awesome use.

I've personally found the dreamr project to be transparent. The team, most especially the ceo has been down to earth, ensuring that the community are carried along. This has led to the greater support of the project which is evident today. Transparency is key in the cryptocurrency space.

I agree with you guys, however I would like to see CEO or top team members talk to public, arrange conference or public meet or AMA session. It would be great experience to discuss with CEO.

Have CeO conducted any form of meet and greet in the past?

I think he should consider setting one up.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:10:08 PM

Am sceptical of the meaning of meet and greet. Do you mean if there has been any offline conference between the ceo and members of the community?
If that's what you meant, it would be a nice idea to have such, but I know the ceo has been present on several blockchain conferences in recent times and some community members must have had the opportunity to meet with him physically.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:12:25 PM

I've been having some challenges trying to get some tokens from the IDCM exchange. Please, I would like to know if any one has successfully made a purchase today and if the dreamr tokens would be released immediately after the purchase or investors would need to wait till after the tokensales.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:15:38 PM

I've been having some challenges trying to get some tokens from the IDCM exchange. Please, I would like to know if any one has successfully made a purchase today and if the dreamr tokens would be released immediately after the purchase or investors would need to wait till after the tokensales.

I'm yet to make a purchase on the IDCM platform, but I can see that the website is up and everything seems fine from my end. Hope you are aware of the conditions to participate in the tokensale which includes a mandatory kyc procedure for investors to enable you access the tokensale page.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:24:45 PM

Am certain that the dreamr tokens would be released to investors after the completion of the tokensales. This is a superb concept which was rightly decided by the team to ensure that the issue of dumping is checkmated. I recall an incidence of a project tokens being listed on fork delta without the notice of the team while the tokensales was ongoing. The team had to issue new smart contract to nullify the previously distributed tokens.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:42:04 PM

The dreamer project will start up various events and initiatives within the world. The interesting part of this is the fact that it doesn't restrict itself to the blockchain. In fact it's going to bring people from traditional background into the blockchain.

The dreamr project seems to be getting better by the day. It would be legendary to have the project bring more users from the traditional background into the fold. I really cannot say what is achievable with this feature, but I know that so many people would be interested in learning and knowing more about the blockchain industry, if there are benefits attached to it.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:03:11 PM

The dreamr project seems to be getting better by the day. It would be legendary to have the project bring more users from the traditional background into the fold. I really cannot say what is achievable with this feature, but I know that so many people would be interested in learning and knowing more about the blockchain industry, if there are benefits attached to it.

People like me that don't have any background about a project that have blockchain technology, dream project is a great opportunity for us to know more about how blockchain affects a project like this and how it will be used or what it will be used.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 05:14:39 PM

Its what we all love to see, something that will connect both worlds together and deliver a concept that the conventional system will come to appreciate, developers in the blockchain industry should not just have the industry alone in mind when crafting their concept, that's where many make mistakes, as the industry is yet to be accepted by many, so its of essence that they create something people can easily relate to
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:11:39 PM

Great idea. And once again, I see an awesome utility for DRMR tokens. It’s going a long way I’m bringing people from traditional financial system to a better way to pay for services on the internet. Dreamr idea of a better ecosystem for building your ideas is amazing.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:49:13 PM

Interesting information. Where did you find this information? Is this officially announced by the team or in white paper? However, this is great initiative by the Dreamr team.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 08:56:32 PM

I see that it’s very important decision from the team. A community AMA would make more sense than a meetup. I guess both is just for the same cause. I think Dream users have a lot of questions to ask about Dreamr project.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: