Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:14:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 02:33:40 PM

Determination and efforts are undermined with dreamers. Dreamr App has an amazing use case in fixing that. It’s an app for everyone, friends and freelance. It’s going to help users find the right people that could help them achieve their dreams.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 02:39:18 PM

I checked IDCM site for Dreamr STEO, I can see that IDCM have mentioned as listing confirmed. Does this mean Dreamr reached softcap?

I don't see that as a clear indication as to the fact that the softcap has been reach. The dreamr team would need to make an announcement or give updates on their social media accounts to enable us know if the softcap has been reached. I remember the Admin ones gave an assurance that the dreamr tokens would be listed on IDCM after the tokensale.

If the softcap is reached then that would be the flash news in their telegram channel. I have not seen any information from the team on that aspect. That means assume softcap is not yet reached.

Exactly, I agree with you. The project reaching her soft cap is a big news and cannot be taken lightly. So, if there's no announcement about the project reaching her softcap, then it's probably not there. Secondly, it's less than 72hrs since the tokensale began. I believe there's still time and no need to be in a hurry.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 02:44:31 PM

I checked IDCM site for Dreamr STEO, I can see that IDCM have mentioned as listing confirmed. Does this mean Dreamr reached softcap?

I don't see that as a clear indication as to the fact that the softcap has been reach. The dreamr team would need to make an announcement or give updates on their social media accounts to enable us know if the softcap has been reached. I remember the Admin ones gave an assurance that the dreamr tokens would be listed on IDCM after the tokensale.

If the softcap is reached then that would be the flash news in their telegram channel. I have not seen any information from the team on that aspect. That means assume softcap is not yet reached.

Exactly, I agree with you. The project reaching her soft cap is a big news and cannot be taken lightly. So, if there's no announcement about the project reaching her softcap, then it's probably not there. Secondly, it's less than 72hrs since the tokensale began. I believe there's still time and no need to be in a hurry.

There are projects that reached their soft cap within a shorter period. In fact some projects completed the token sale in less than a minute. Though its only evident in global exchange who have a considerable larger audience. I just don't think that 72 hrs is too early for the softcap to be reached. In the cryptocurrency space, anything is possible.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 02:48:49 PM

Determination and efforts are undermined with dreamers. Dreamr App has an amazing use case in fixing that. It’s an app for everyone, friends and freelance. It’s going to help users find the right people that could help them achieve their dreams.

Dreamr has a well spelt out use case which is important for the project. I'm also particularly concerned about the freelancing phase of the project which I believe would be beneficial for most creative individuals who possess skills to carry out tasks effectively for payment. The dreamr platform would be bringing several people from different works of life.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:02:16 PM

Dreamr is a superb app with awesome utility already. Blockchain ecosystem is growing, new startups keep coming on board, but most don’t stay too long when they find out it’s not all rosy. Dreams do come true when you put in hardwork, dedication and determination.
Dreamr App makes building your dream today much easier by linking you to the right people. And its fascinating when you find the right team and community.

Having the right team and community makes all the difference, i'm glad dreamr has this, their app features are really great and lots of people will resonate with it.

That’s right. I have got Dreamr app as one of my best apps built on Ethereum, just like cryptokitties and Matchpool. And I have got DRMR tokens on my radar too. It’s an interesting project and I’m happy to be part of Dreamr early sign ups and community. It’s great to watch the project grow.

There’s always a start with good projects. Dreamr has got a long way to go from here. I think the team knows that, they have been consistent in updates. Dreamr community isn’t left out, more people seem to be ready to share their interests and sign up on the app.

Totally agree with you all its not an another project in the blockchain ecosystem which comes and goes. It's unique concept and the updates maintained by the team is really fabulous and it's not only attracting  the users who want to fulfill their dreams  but the investors also who want to be the part of this innovative project.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 08:11:24 PM

Dreamr is a superb app with awesome utility already. Blockchain ecosystem is growing, new startups keep coming on board, but most don’t stay too long when they find out it’s not all rosy. Dreams do come true when you put in hardwork, dedication and determination.
Dreamr App makes building your dream today much easier by linking you to the right people. And its fascinating when you find the right team and community.

Having the right team and community makes all the difference, i'm glad dreamr has this, their app features are really great and lots of people will resonate with it.

That’s right. I have got Dreamr app as one of my best apps built on Ethereum, just like cryptokitties and Matchpool. And I have got DRMR tokens on my radar too. It’s an interesting project and I’m happy to be part of Dreamr early sign ups and community. It’s great to watch the project grow.

There’s always a start with good projects. Dreamr has got a long way to go from here. I think the team knows that, they have been consistent in updates. Dreamr community isn’t left out, more people seem to be ready to share their interests and sign up on the app.

Totally agree with you all its not an another project in the blockchain ecosystem which comes and goes. It's unique concept and the updates maintained by the team is really fabulous and it's not only attracting  the users who want to fulfill their dreams  but the investors also who want to be the part of this innovative project.

One can say in a nutshell they have successfully created a healthy community around Dreamr which is very commendable given most projects find it difficult to attain this.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 08:54:10 PM

I would say one of the attraction and why we would have more people utilizing their project is because they are servicing areas beyond blockchain but using the blockchain nonetheless.

Have keen to know if Dreamr have a plan to own blockchain in the future.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:56:03 PM

Is Android app for Dreamr already out?

I thought it was to be released later in the future 🤔

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 02:09:53 AM

I don't think Android app is already out. What I heard was there was that app was for only testing purpose and not the actual app. Dreamr team will develop and launch fully functional app soon

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 02:14:09 AM

I'm getting it all twisted. IDCM tweeted yesterday that tokensales is started already. Saw some other place that it going to start at the end of the month.

IDCM tweet https://twitter.com/IDCM_OFFICIAL/status/1179212588682338304?s=19

Tokens sale already started from 1st October and tokens will be available for purchase at exchange till 31st October. IDC already confirmed the listing of tokens.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 02:27:58 AM

I've been having some challenges trying to get some tokens from the IDCM exchange. Please, I would like to know if any one has successfully made a purchase today and if the dreamr tokens would be released immediately after the purchase or investors would need to wait till after the tokensales.

What exact issue you are facing? I mean you are not able to place buy order for Dreamr tokens? Or Dreamr IEO not at all showing at exchange ?

The issue has actually been resolved. I was initially unable to place a buy order, I guess it was because I missed some steps or didn't input the right information. I had to complain about the issue on the telegram group and received a swift response which assisted me in the transaction. Am very grateful for your assistance.

Looks like you were using this exchange first time. IDCM exchange is one of the top exchange by volume. So I think Dreamr chosen good exchange for STEO and listing.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 02:49:06 AM

From the information I have, dreamr only released the beta version of the app for testing purpose which has been completed for a while now. The app is expected to be released for public use in December this year. I believe both the android and iOS version would be available at the same time in their respective app stores for free download.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 03:01:06 AM

There are projects that reached their soft cap within a shorter period. In fact some projects completed the token sale in less than a minute. Though its only evident in global exchange who have a considerable larger audience. I just don't think that 72 hrs is too early for the softcap to be reached. In the cryptocurrency space, anything is possible.

I agree with the fact that anything is possible in this industry, but I still believe that to be on the safe side, especially in the case of tokensales its wise for dreamr project to consider investing in a good marketing strategy and team to ensure that the tokensale is a success.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 03:07:31 AM

I would say one of the attraction and why we would have more people utilizing their project is because they are servicing areas beyond blockchain but using the blockchain nonetheless.

Have keen to know if Dreamr have a plan to own blockchain in the future.

In my opinion, every successful project would love to own their blockchain and make their impact felt strongly. Though, I didn't notice whether dreamr intends to own her blockchain sometime in the future as this may have been stated in the white paper, I still believe that it's a good strategy which virtually all projects would buy, if they have the resources to finance it.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 03:14:06 AM

I don't think Android app is already out. What I heard was there was that app was for only testing purpose and not the actual app. Dreamr team will develop and launch fully functional app soon

Yes, that's true. The project initially had a beta version of the app which was used for testing purposes and I remember a question was asked regarding the app and the Admin said the app would be released in December. Am not sure if both versions would be released the same time, but I guess it would be better to have both of them released together.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 03:26:27 AM

I agree with the fact that anything is possible in this industry, but I still believe that to be on the safe side, especially in the case of tokensales its wise for dreamr project to consider investing in a good marketing strategy and team to ensure that the tokensale is a success.

The importance of promotion on tokensale cannot be overemphasised. Its agreeable that the cryptocurrency industry has been going through some rough patch lately with the nosedive of the value of several altcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. To be honest, people are getting uncomfortable and worried about the industry. It's best to keep showing them the possibility which can be accomplished with the dreamr project.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 04:16:20 AM

I also haven't seen any news regarding dreamr achieved it's soft cap. Every small news regarding this platform was a boom in the ecosystem so I guess dreamr reached its soft cap within 72 hours will spread Like forest fire.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 04:30:43 AM

I'm getting it all twisted. IDCM tweeted yesterday that tokensales is started already. Saw some other place that it going to start at the end of the month.

Tokens sale already started from 1st October and tokens will be available for purchase at exchange till 31st October. IDC already confirmed the listing of tokens.

Thats awesome news. It’s a great idea from the team to give more time to investors for the STEO process. Now, investors who want to get DRMR tokens at a good discount could do so. I was a bit worried some people were going to miss the STEO because of the mandatory KYC procedure and the time difference.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 04:46:40 AM

Thats awesome news. It’s a great idea from the team to give more time to investors for the STEO process. Now, investors who want to get DRMR tokens at a good discount could do so. I was a bit worried some people were going to miss the STEO because of the mandatory KYC procedure and the time difference.

Right it's not just ordinary tokens, these are security tokens and investors needs to do KYC at IDCM exchange first. Any idea how much time it takes for KYC approval at IDCM?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 04:54:01 AM

I've been having some challenges trying to get some tokens from the IDCM exchange. Please, I would like to know if any one has successfully made a purchase today and if the dreamr tokens would be released immediately after the purchase or investors would need to wait till after the tokensales.

What exact issue you are facing? I mean you are not able to place buy order for Dreamr tokens? Or Dreamr IEO not at all showing at exchange ?

The issue has actually been resolved. I was initially unable to place a buy order, I guess it was because I missed some steps or didn't input the right information. I had to complain about the issue on the telegram group and received a swift response which assisted me in the transaction. Am very grateful for your assistance.

Looks like you were using this exchange first time. IDCM exchange is one of the top exchange by volume. So I think Dreamr chosen good exchange for STEO and listing.

I agree with you! Team have carefully selected exchange for their security tokens. The volume tells that they have good  number of active users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: