Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:46:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5259 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 05:22:59 AM

The volume on IDCM is amazing. I’ll say it’s good for DRMR tokens to make this the first exchange for the STEO. With good volume, DRMR tokens would have good liquidity when it gets listed after the IEO.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 05:58:05 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2019, 06:24:24 AM by Cnote112

The volume on IDCM is amazing. I’ll say it’s good for DRMR tokens to make this the first exchange for the STEO. With good volume, DRMR tokens would have good liquidity when it gets listed after the IEO.

I haven't used IDCM personally but I've gotten review from friends, the Dreamr team should conduct their due diligence, if IDCM is a good suit for them they should consider listing on their exchange.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:36:53 AM

Amazing to see the dreamr listed exchange is one of the top exchange for cryptos. I am reading more about this exchange these days. All good for dreamr
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:51:18 AM

Amazing to see the dreamr listed exchange is one of the top exchange for cryptos. I am reading more about this exchange these days. All good for dreamr

That's right Dreamr choose a good exchange for their token sale, this will have a good impact on this project. With IDCM exchange many investors will invest in their project because this exchange is top 15th according to the CoinMarketCap so this is a good chance for the project and to the people who will invest in it.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 08:05:14 AM

That's right Dreamr choose a good exchange for their token sale, this will have a good impact on this project. With IDCM exchange many investors will invest in their project because this exchange is top 15th according to the CoinMarketCap so this is a good chance for the project and to the people who will invest in it.

Dreamr had no other choice but to go for any top exchange, reason is security tokens. They can't just pick any exchange, it has to be more secure, stable, and top one.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 08:09:13 AM

I haven't used IDCM personally but I've gotten review from friends, the Dreamr team should conduct their due diligence, if IDCM is a good suit for them they should consider listing on their exchange.

Dreamr team already did what needs to be done at exchange, after this STEP finished, tokens will list at IDCM. They might choose some other exchange as well but at this moment it's IDCM only
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 12:24:38 PM

Dreamr had no other choice but to go for any top exchange, reason is security tokens. They can't just pick any exchange, it has to be more secure, stable, and top one.

You made a valid suggestion. The team needs to be careful about the exchange on which their token is listed. The exchanges on which a token is listed has a substantial impact on the value of the tokens and that's why sufficient information needs to be gathered by the team before choosing an exchange for dreamr tokens.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 12:29:58 PM

I'm getting it all twisted. IDCM tweeted yesterday that tokensales is started already. Saw some other place that it going to start at the end of the month.

IDCM tweet https://twitter.com/IDCM_OFFICIAL/status/1179212588682338304?s=19

Tokens sale already started from 1st October and tokens will be available for purchase at exchange till 31st October. IDC already confirmed the listing of tokens.

Thats awesome news. It’s a great idea from the team to give more time to investors for the STEO process. Now, investors who want to get DRMR tokens at a good discount could do so. I was a bit worried some people were going to miss the STEO because of the mandatory KYC procedure and the time difference.

Right it's not just ordinary tokens, these are security tokens and investors needs to do KYC at IDCM exchange first. Any idea how much time it takes for KYC approval at IDCM?

The kyc procedure on IDCM exchange does not take too long in most cases. As at the time I did my KYC on the exchange, I remember it took less than 72 hrs before I got the verdict from the exchange. Its possible the time is much lesser, remember there could be excess or fewer numbers of kyc to process, depending on the period.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 12:37:01 PM

I checked IDCM site for Dreamr STEO, I can see that IDCM have mentioned as listing confirmed. Does this mean Dreamr reached softcap?

I don't see that as a clear indication as to the fact that the softcap has been reach. The dreamr team would need to make an announcement or give updates on their social media accounts to enable us know if the softcap has been reached. I remember the Admin ones gave an assurance that the dreamr tokens would be listed on IDCM after the tokensale.

If the softcap is reached then that would be the flash news in their telegram channel. I have not seen any information from the team on that aspect. That means assume softcap is not yet reached.

Exactly, I agree with you. The project reaching her soft cap is a big news and cannot be taken lightly. So, if there's no announcement about the project reaching her softcap, then it's probably not there. Secondly, it's less than 72hrs since the tokensale began. I believe there's still time and no need to be in a hurry.

I also haven't seen any news regarding dreamr achieved it's soft cap. Every small news regarding this platform was a boom in the ecosystem so I guess dreamr reached its soft cap within 72 hours will spread Like forest fire.

Come to think of it, it's been a while since we last heard an exciting news about the dreamr project. I understand that the STEO began less than 7days ago, but it's still important to keep the community excited about the industry and the project in particular.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 12:45:41 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2019, 02:28:22 PM by charlop24

I'm getting it all twisted. IDCM tweeted yesterday that tokensales is started already. Saw some other place that it going to start at the end of the month.

Tokens sale already started from 1st October and tokens will be available for purchase at exchange till 31st October. IDC already confirmed the listing of tokens.

Thats awesome news. It’s a great idea from the team to give more time to investors for the STEO process. Now, investors who want to get DRMR tokens at a good discount could do so. I was a bit worried some people were going to miss the STEO because of the mandatory KYC procedure and the time difference.

Right it's not just ordinary tokens, these are security tokens and investors needs to do KYC at IDCM exchange first. Any idea how much time it takes for KYC approval at IDCM?

The kyc procedure on IDCM exchange does not take too long in most cases. As at the time I did my KYC on the exchange, I remember it took less than 72 hrs before I got the verdict from the exchange. Its possible the time is much lesser, remember there could be excess or fewer numbers of kyc to process, depending on the period.

It's nice to know that the IDCM exchange kyc does not take long. I just completed my registration and would be completing the kyc process later in the day. I heard kyc is mandatory for using the exchange as one would be unable to effect withdrawal without the completion of kyc process
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 02:31:26 PM

It's nice to know that the IDCM exchange kyc does not take long. I just completed my registration and would be completing the kyc process later in the day. I heard kyc is mandatory for using the exchange as one would be unable to effect withdrawal without the completion of kyc process

Yes, that's true. To be on the safe side it's better to complete your kyc immediately after registering on the exchange. Secondly, you won't be able to join in the tokensales for dreamr without completing the Kyc procedure. We're still on time as the tokensale should be rounding up by month end.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 02:57:26 PM

That's fast I can say. There is one exchange where I did KYC and it took more than week for KYC procedures. Since IDCM is good exchange I can think that my documents will be safe at exchange.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 03:04:23 PM

I might have missed this information, but what are the benefits of holding Dreamr tokens and how and for what purpose we can use this Dreamr tokens?
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 03:17:24 PM

At first post Dreamr team mentioned comparison between other social media apps/sites and Dreamr. In that comparison section, Dreamr will also have secure communication services like WhatsApp. So users will be able to chat with each other?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 03:36:08 PM

At first post Dreamr team mentioned comparison between other social media apps/sites and Dreamr. In that comparison section, Dreamr will also have secure communication services like WhatsApp. So users will be able to chat with each other?

WhatsApp has become one of the  necessary application in every smartphone as it is used by every group whether it's students, family, business, colleges so providing communication through whatapp is really a user friendly decision by the platform.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 04:52:48 PM

I'm not really a fan of KYC as many takes several hours to days for completion of the process, however, since you've tested it out and confirm that's not that stressful, then i guess i should try, though on the flip side, its part of the process to stay off the issues of the law, especially since things seems to be coming up to speed in terms of regulation
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 05:47:43 PM

Dreamr is a superb app with awesome utility already. Blockchain ecosystem is growing, new startups keep coming on board, but most don’t stay too long when they find out it’s not all rosy. Dreams do come true when you put in hardwork, dedication and determination.
Dreamr App makes building your dream today much easier by linking you to the right people. And its fascinating when you find the right team and community.

Having the right team and community makes all the difference, i'm glad dreamr has this, their app features are really great and lots of people will resonate with it.

That’s right. I have got Dreamr app as one of my best apps built on Ethereum, just like cryptokitties and Matchpool. And I have got DRMR tokens on my radar too. It’s an interesting project and I’m happy to be part of Dreamr early sign ups and community. It’s great to watch the project grow.

Is Android app for Dreamr already out?

I thought it was to be released later in the future 🤔

I don't think Android app is already out. What I heard was there was that app was for only testing purpose and not the actual app. Dreamr team will develop and launch fully functional app soon

Yes, that's true. The project initially had a beta version of the app which was used for testing purposes and I remember a question was asked regarding the app and the Admin said the app would be released in December. Am not sure if both versions would be released the same time, but I guess it would be better to have both of them released together.

No to worry if we can wait that long we can also wait till December but seriously eagerly waiting for the app to launch, knowing the features of the application  I'm very much excited to use it.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:11:11 PM

It doesn’t take much to complete KYC on IDCM when compared to older exchanges. I think that makes the difference and brings the much needed attention IDCM needs. A good percentage of the volume on IDCM.IO comes from Asian traders. Real volume on every token listed there.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 06:33:02 PM

Yes, that's true. To be on the safe side it's better to complete your kyc immediately after registering on the exchange. Secondly, you won't be able to join in the tokensales for dreamr without completing the Kyc procedure. We're still on time as the tokensale should be rounding up by month end.

Kyc is very important this days. I don't think any exchange can allow you perform any meaningful transaction without atleast a first level verification.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:56:37 PM

I might have missed this information, but what are the benefits of holding Dreamr tokens and how and for what purpose we can use this Dreamr tokens?

DRMR token holders receive an increased spending power and profile badge indicating they are holders. DRMR holders can positively influence decision made for Dreamr ecosystem. There are about 7000000 DRMR tokens most of which I guess is available on Dream STEO on IDCM.IO.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: