Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:41:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5259 times)
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:45:30 AM

I was able to successfully complete my KYC application tide. I submitted my application at about 4pm yesterday and received a verdict at around 2am today. My KYC application was successful, I actually used my national ID card for the process.

Awesome. It actually takes a short time to complete KYC on IDCM exchange. I guess IDCM exchange is one of a few exchanges where KYC verification could be completed in just a few hours. You now have the opportunity to buy some DRMR tokens at a good discount amount.

It's awesome to know that the kyc procedure on IDCM exchange is brief and stress free. I would like to know if there's any chance to complete the kyc using other means of identification excluding the national ID card.

I remember completing my KYC sometime ago using my international passport. I can assure you that the process is not tedious and can be done without any directions. I personally carried out my verification without any difficulty.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:08:32 PM

If by now crypto is not yet mass adopted and famous then somethings are not right. We have been lied to. We were told that 2019 is the year of the blockchain. What happened? What really happened?

Many have adopted the crytpo and few countries even started accepting transaction in Bitcoin. Only issue was many scam project came in last couple of years and people now taking additional steps before accepting anything.

IMO it's taking too many years already. We thought it all got corrected during the 2018 bear year. But it's almost the close of the year and nothing positive unfortunately

We all know how buoyant the industry was about 2-3 years ago, just as i have been stating, the industry was bastardized by a lot of unscrupulous individuals, many investors were scammed, many accounts were hacked, i can go on and on, so that led to investors not trusting the industry, so the aim should be how to get back investors into the blockchain industry and that will require a lot of convincing 
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 03:45:18 PM

I was able to successfully complete my KYC application tide. I submitted my application at about 4pm yesterday and received a verdict at around 2am today. My KYC application was successful, I actually used my national ID card for the process.

Awesome. It actually takes a short time to complete KYC on IDCM exchange. I guess IDCM exchange is one of a few exchanges where KYC verification could be completed in just a few hours. You now have the opportunity to buy some DRMR tokens at a good discount amount.

It's awesome to know that the kyc procedure on IDCM exchange is brief and stress free. I would like to know if there's any chance to complete the kyc using other means of identification excluding the national ID card.

I remember completing my KYC sometime ago using my international passport. I can assure you that the process is not tedious and can be done without any directions. I personally carried out my verification without any difficulty.

I don't think kyc is tedious, with the right documents, you can fully conclude your kyc within the shortest time possible. What prevents most people from taking part in kyc is the lack of proper documents.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 05:20:01 PM

If by now crypto is not yet mass adopted and famous then somethings are not right. We have been lied to. We were told that 2019 is the year of the blockchain. What happened? What really happened?

Many have adopted the crytpo and few countries even started accepting transaction in Bitcoin. Only issue was many scam project came in last couple of years and people now taking additional steps before accepting anything.

IMO it's taking too many years already. We thought it all got corrected during the 2018 bear year. But it's almost the close of the year and nothing positive unfortunately

We all know how buoyant the industry was about 2-3 years ago, just as i have been stating, the industry was bastardized by a lot of unscrupulous individuals, many investors were scammed, many accounts were hacked, i can go on and on, so that led to investors not trusting the industry, so the aim should be how to get back investors into the blockchain industry and that will require a lot of convincing 

Things will become normal soon, as of now SEC is rejecting Bitcoin ETF, however ETF application going through lot of modification and within short time we could see it's getting approved by Sec. In short crytpo is getting adopted slowly but steadily
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 05:26:00 PM

I don't think kyc is tedious, with the right documents, you can fully conclude your kyc within the shortest time possible. What prevents most people from taking part in kyc is the lack of proper documents.

I am in full agreement with your opinion, most kyc documents rejected are due to the fact that the pictures are blurred or the documents are wrong. I must confess that IDCM exchange have improved substantially as they now process the information in less than 24 hours.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 05:27:53 PM

The honest truth is that cryptocurrency is still very far from the mass adoption which was promised. The terrain is even much scary now owing to the increase in hacking of cryptocurrency exchange which has given substantial wealth to a handful of miscreants who stole from the exchange.

Crypto will get adopted widely but we have to wait for some time. We need more genuine and successful projects so that people feel confident about holding tokens
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 05:35:27 PM

We were meant to understand that sec already gave her approval for tokensales. Is this the case here? I'm confuse really

That’s right. Dreamr team says it’s approved by SEC, that’s what got my interest at the First glance. Dreamr tokens, DRMR, would be the first security tokens sold on an exchange. IDCM is lucky to have DRMR bringing in much more volume to the exchange.

I guess the approval that was gotten is connected to the project as a company where the token holders are viewed as shareholders. In this case, it should be allowed for United States citizens to become shareholders of the company, but would only be feasible after 12 months of the tokens be launched on a cryptocurrency exchange.

Good information. So it means token holders will be enjoy all benefits like  shareholder of any company? This is important factor as people have another reason to hold tokens.

These is a great strategy to raise the value of the token, what they need to do is ensure that they get as many investors as they can bag. I am still trying to get  an idea of how the platform operate

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 05:43:04 PM

This is another issue that needs to be considered. The Cryptocurrency industry is prone to abuse due to the inherent nature of freedom it allows. People create projects on their bedroom and deceive a whole lot of investors. In my opinion, it would be a good idea if the cryptocurrency space is regulated to some extent and the process of setting up cryptocurrency projects is addressed.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 05:47:18 PM

We were meant to understand that sec already gave her approval for tokensales. Is this the case here? I'm confuse really

That’s right. Dreamr team says it’s approved by SEC, that’s what got my interest at the First glance. Dreamr tokens, DRMR, would be the first security tokens sold on an exchange. IDCM is lucky to have DRMR bringing in much more volume to the exchange.

I guess the approval that was gotten is connected to the project as a company where the token holders are viewed as shareholders. In this case, it should be allowed for United States citizens to become shareholders of the company, but would only be feasible after 12 months of the tokens be launched on a cryptocurrency exchange.

Good information. So it means token holders will be enjoy all benefits like  shareholder of any company? This is important factor as people have another reason to hold tokens.

These is a great strategy to raise the value of the token, what they need to do is ensure that they get as many investors as they can bag. I am still trying to get  an idea of how the platform operate

The platform is yet to be fully launched but from what I've read it would be providing several features which includes  social media,  freelance and more. The major focus is in helping people to build connections and networks which would be instrumental to their achievements of their dreams and aspirations.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 07:27:15 PM

These is a great strategy to raise the value of the token, what they need to do is ensure that they get as many investors as they can bag. I am still trying to get  an idea of how the platform operate

I believe that dreamr has been making great moves to get more investors in the STEO. I ones read that several people on cryptocurrency community are talking about the project. It's an agreeable fact that the concept of the project is unique and that must have propelled greater interest in the project. I do hope that the intensity of the interest is equivalent to the number of tokens sold on the STEO.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 07:32:53 PM

These is a great strategy to raise the value of the token, what they need to do is ensure that they get as many investors as they can bag. I am still trying to get  an idea of how the platform operate

I believe that dreamr has been making great moves to get more investors in the STEO. I ones read that several people on cryptocurrency community are talking about the project. It's an agreeable fact that the concept of the project is unique and that must have propelled greater interest in the project. I do hope that the intensity of the interest is equivalent to the number of tokens sold on the STEO.

I cannot agree less, dreamr project has indeed been very popular in recent times. I remember posting the link to a blog on dreamr project on one of the cryptocurrency groups I belong and several persons were asking for the link to their bitcointalk page. They were all interested in knowing more about the project. My sincere desire is to see the project achieve her hardcap, so that the project development would be swift.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:13:09 PM

Things will become normal soon, as of now SEC is rejecting Bitcoin ETF, however ETF application going through lot of modification and within short time we could see it's getting approved by Sec. In short crytpo is getting adopted slowly but steadily

You're right, mass adoption will no doubt come but it will take sometime for things to run smoothly, while its taking this long is the because it has to do with financial product and some are really skeptical of it taking over the conventional monetary system but change is what life its all about, technology is the future and the blockchain industry is part of the future
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 01:58:08 AM

Any reason why they kept a month for STEO for token sale? I saw few keeping IEO for a. Week or two only.
Also, usually it goes in phases, with different different type of offers/bonuses. Is it the same case here?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 04:47:15 AM

Just in case someone don't know where is the Dreamr token sale is going on, here is the link which will give you detailed information and link to STEO

https://m.idcm.io/news/announcement_details/YtcnF-Lr9k-usVntcFus9A
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 06:54:29 AM

Any reason why they kept a month for STEO for token sale? I saw few keeping IEO for a. Week or two only.
Also, usually it goes in phases, with different different type of offers/bonuses. Is it the same case here?

Every project is unique and the dreamr team decides on the period or terms of the STEO. I was actually surprised when I got to know that the dreamr tokensales wasn't offering any bonus or incentive to investors on the purchase of their tokens. Bonuses are rampant these days on tokensales and I sincerely don't know what may have necessitated the team from doing like others.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 07:20:08 AM

Just in case someone don't know where is the Dreamr token sale is going on, here is the link which will give you detailed information and link to STEO

Thank you for the information. I believe it would be very useful to someone who needs some information about the dreamr tokensales. Let's be mindful on the fact that the telegram group is always available to ask questions about the project. Incase there's need for clarifications, the Admin are very helpful.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 07:49:18 AM

I guess the reason why they decided to conduct their STEO for a period of one month is so as to give investors sufficient time to make their purchases. There is a high tendency that within the period of one month, sufficient amount of the tokens would have been sold and at least the soft cap should be attained.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 07:54:02 AM

In my opinion, there is no standard for the time frame for conducting a successful STEO, some projects choose to hold their tokensale in phases, and others prefer not to use that structure. The most important factor is getting the tokens sold and reaching your target. I do hope that dreamr project would achieve the best possible result from the ongoing STEO.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 08:07:20 AM

Am indeptly grateful for the link. I got to know that the dreamr tokens would be distributed to investors one week after the completion of the STEO on IDCM exchange. Am not certain if the tokens would be distributed to their wallet on the exchange or individual wallet provided when making the purchase.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 09:12:29 AM

I must confess that I was surprised to see that the verification process was completed in just about 10 hours. In some exchange, the verification process takes a longer period of time. My major goal is to participate in the tokensale and get some dreamr tokens, I would encourage everyone to also participate in the STEO.

STEO is now a thing and a current top way trustworthy way of raising funds. And you know what happens to the early birds. They end up with the biggest worms.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: