Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:53:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 02:55:27 AM

Pretty fast KYC process IDCM enabled I must say! Got my KYC passed in less than 24hrs. Who does that?  Tongue pretty cool

Many saying their KYC got approved within 24 hours. So it's true that KYC at IDCM is very fast. Dreamr have selected good exchange.

The KYC in IDCM is indeed very fast, in many cases the kyc result is made available in less than 12 hours. This shows that the exchange is indeed committed to giving everyone an opportunity to access the website and take advantage of the tokensale which is ongoing.

I began thinking in this direction when I got mine verified in couple of minutes. I am also thinking IDCM and Dreamr made an agreement to have such speedy processing of documents.

In couple of minutes? Are you sure? I don't know what to say here mean, did they even checked your documents at least? Or just clicked on approved?

I think it's because of the high resolution pics. Pictures where sharp and very bright. I guess they had no issues going through the details.

Right if we upload good quality pictures then it's easy for a person who is verifying the documents. This tells us that everyone should upload good quality picture.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 04:17:21 AM

How is the token sales going on? Any updates? I could not follow this part for a week time now. I would like to know whether the team has already achieved softcap which is a very important news also for most.

Always asking for this updates in here. Check past threads. Or maybe there are information and announcements in the group.

Anyone with useful link?

Guys, you can ask this question at their telegram channel. There you will get proper response. At IDCM I still see first round going on. But all clarification only dreamr team can give.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 07:03:53 AM

How is the token sales going on? Any updates? I could not follow this part for a week time now. I would like to know whether the team has already achieved softcap which is a very important news also for most.

Always asking for this updates in here. Check past threads. Or maybe there are information and announcements in the group.

Anyone with useful link?

Guys, you can ask this question at their telegram channel. There you will get proper response. At IDCM I still see first round going on. But all clarification only dreamr team can give.

I've search with different keywords for dreamr on TG and I'm getting suggestion of different groups that aren't dreamr. Hence the reason why I'm asking about link in here.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 08:45:41 AM

Pretty fast KYC process IDCM enabled I must say! Got my KYC passed in less than 24hrs. Who does that?  Tongue pretty cool

Many saying their KYC got approved within 24 hours. So it's true that KYC at IDCM is very fast. Dreamr have selected good exchange.

The KYC in IDCM is indeed very fast, in many cases the kyc result is made available in less than 12 hours. This shows that the exchange is indeed committed to giving everyone an opportunity to access the website and take advantage of the tokensale which is ongoing.

I began thinking in this direction when I got mine verified in couple of minutes. I am also thinking IDCM and Dreamr made an agreement to have such speedy processing of documents.

In couple of minutes? Are you sure? I don't know what to say here mean, did they even checked your documents at least? Or just clicked on approved?

Seriously in couple of minutes you got your kyc done? I'm trying but not able to get my kyc done yet.

You don't need to be worried about your KYC, it would be reviewed in no distant time. The standard is within 72 hours and not all persons would be fortunate to get theirs in a couple of minutes. You only need to submit your application ensuring that the right documents are used and the picture quality is good.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 08:49:54 AM

Pretty fast KYC process IDCM enabled I must say! Got my KYC passed in less than 24hrs. Who does that?  Tongue pretty cool

truth be told, i dont know this IDCM exchange up until now. but looking at their 24h volumes on their active markets is not bad. maybe this project can pull off and reach even their soft cap. they dont need much money here to proceed with their developments.
dont need to be greedy because this is only app and while clients are using this app, they can raise money, right? so this one needs min amt to go thru unless the dev team wants to have a fat pocket.

This is not just a app but a crowdfunding platform where people can get funding to fulfill their dream. Don't have all information about how this will work but I think they are not greedy and will raise only required funds.

The crowfunding feature of the dreamr platform is one out of several others. This feature allows a dreamer who has built a required number of connections to raise funds in the platform in order to undertake an activity. The user is expected to complete his KYC and the platform would monitor and ensure that the fund is utilized for the purpose as required.

So this is the part that has been bugging me for a while, like how will they track the progress of anyone or group of persons that will eventually get the funds?, never thought about the KYC process which is also a good way of getting the details of individual but i will also love to see more stringent measures in this aspect to help curtail fraudulent activities

Several modalities have been set up to ensure that fraudulent users are checkmated and denied the opportunity. I remember that before any user would be allowed to use the crowd funding feature, he must have built up connections to a considerably high level which would be determined by the team.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 08:57:06 AM

Anyone with useful link?

Am certain, there was no announcement about holding several rounds of the STEO. The team did assure us that the tokensales would hold for a period of one month after which the tokens would be distributed to investors and project development commence almost immediately. I do hope that there would be no cause to extend the period of the tokensales.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 09:04:47 AM

truth be told, i dont know this IDCM exchange up until now. but looking at their 24h volumes on their active markets is not bad. maybe this project can pull off and reach even their soft cap. they dont need much money here to proceed with their developments.
dont need to be greedy because this is only app and while clients are using this app, they can raise money, right? so this one needs min amt to go thru unless the dev team wants to have a fat pocket.

This is not just a app but a crowdfunding platform where people can get funding to fulfill their dream. Don't have all information about how this will work but I think they are not greedy and will raise only required funds.

The crowfunding feature of the dreamr platform is one out of several others. This feature allows a dreamer who has built a required number of connections to raise funds in the platform in order to undertake an activity. The user is expected to complete his KYC and the platform would monitor and ensure that the fund is utilized for the purpose as required.

So this is the part that has been bugging me for a while, like how will they track the progress of anyone or group of persons that will eventually get the funds?, never thought about the KYC process which is also a good way of getting the details of individual but i will also love to see more stringent measures in this aspect to help curtail fraudulent activities

I'll also like to know the steps which has been taken by the project to ensure that the crowfunding feature is not abused, considering the fact that the cryptocurrency space is highly porous and there's a huge number of miscreants. I trust the dreamr team are working assiduously to provide the necessary bottle necks to ensure that this opportunity is not abused.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 09:14:10 AM

Anyone with useful link?

There haven't been any publication lately on the state of the tokensale. I believe that the team are working on releasing an update on the achievements so far and how they intend to utilize the funds raised from the STEO. Am personally more concerned about the project reaching her softcap.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 09:51:11 AM

Anyone with useful link?

There haven't been any publication lately on the state of the tokensale. I believe that the team are working on releasing an update on the achievements so far and how they intend to utilize the funds raised from the STEO. Am personally more concerned about the project reaching her softcap.

The team will reach its softcap easily I'm positive about it because the advertisement done by the team about the platform is very fabulous it has given a great boost to the fundraising.
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 10:50:19 AM

Anyone with useful link?

Am certain, there was no announcement about holding several rounds of the STEO. The team did assure us that the tokensales would hold for a period of one month after which the tokens would be distributed to investors and project development commence almost immediately. I do hope that there would be no cause to extend the period of the tokensales.

Seems to be going on pretty fine. Trust me this guys have a solid project @ hand and if they tick the right boxes they will even execute the project without hitting the target funds.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 04:29:12 PM

I have seen few good article about Dreamr at steemit. Those given good information about the project and some introductory info about how Dreamr social app will work.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 04:45:12 PM

Anyone with useful link?

The team will reach its softcap easily I'm positive about it because the advertisement done by the team about the platform is very fabulous it has given a great boost to the fundraising.

Am also very positive about the project reaching its softcap, owing to the fact that the softcap is achievable to a considerable extent. The softcap is actually 100,000$, which looks attainable looking at the concept of the project.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 05:08:22 PM

Anyone with useful link?

Am also very positive about the project reaching its softcap, owing to the fact that the softcap is achievable to a considerable extent. The softcap is actually 100,000$, which looks attainable looking at the concept of the project.

Yes concept is really unique and also I'm hoping  this platform will be  supported by many private investors also. This innovative project is really gonna help so many users who were not able to achieve what they wanted.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 06:40:06 PM

Anyone with useful link?

Yes concept is really unique and also I'm hoping  this platform will be  supported by many private investors also. This innovative project is really gonna help so many users who were not able to achieve what they wanted.

I vehemently believe that the dreamr project would catch the fancy of several investors who believe in the content of the project. The team are working hard in the promotion of the project and in no distant time it would yield enormous reward.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 06:57:45 PM

Pretty fast KYC process IDCM enabled I must say! Got my KYC passed in less than 24hrs. Who does that?  Tongue pretty cool

Several modalities have been set up to ensure that fraudulent users are checkmated and denied the opportunity. I remember that before any user would be allowed to use the crowd funding feature, he must have built up connections to a considerably high level which would be determined by the team.

Well, i do hope that such is properly managed, the human mind is a very complicated thing, even those privileged enough to must have increase their personalty to a much acceptable level should also be looked into an not treated with levity, when the platform has been able to eliminate such obstacles, it will grow naturally, much to the delight of the community
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 06:59:22 PM

I have seen few good article about Dreamr at steemit. Those given good information about the project and some introductory info about how Dreamr social app will work.

I am really not surprised. They are pretty popular on this streets and also the pitch contest they won had a lot of impact on their growth and development.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 10:36:19 PM

Some of us are indeed lucky to have ours done in no time. I mean waiting for 72hrs shows that some information on your document are missing.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 10:41:08 PM

Kindly share them here to give us the opportunity to go over them. Steemit is great place to share this type of content. Fill with really young people who needs their dreams to be fulfilled.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 01:41:14 AM

Kindly share them here to give us the opportunity to go over them. Steemit is great place to share this type of content. Fill with really young people who needs their dreams to be fulfilled.

I have also found one blog about Dreamr, its a good information provided by the author.
Here's the link for the same.
https://steemit.com/ecosystem/@revelation007/dreamr-dreams-worth-having

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 01:52:26 AM

I am really not surprised. They are pretty popular on this streets and also the pitch contest they won had a lot of impact on their growth and development.

I have been hearing so much about the dreamr project lately, several persons have testified also on the thread that the project is being talked about on many cryptocurrency communities. The marketing and promotion team are at the top of their game and deserves some accolade for taking the project this far.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: